PDA

View Full Version : Mock-Trade Deadline Voting: (1) Spurs vs. (5) Rockets

KH12
04-15-2012, 01:00 AM
This is a game we ran where users would take over the GM chair for a randomized team at the trade deadline to make trades with other users to improve their team. We then ranked the teams and seeded them accordingly, and now it's your part in the game where you vote to see who moves on.

Please do not vote only based on one of the teams or players involved being your favorite, but who you truly believe would win in a 7 game series. Thanks!

San Antonio will have home court advantage in this series!

Spurs Depth Chart:
G: Derrick Rose - Toney Douglas - Julyan Stone
G: Marcus Thornton - Corey Brewer
F: Nicolas Batum - Danny Green - Vladimir Radmanovic
F: Tim Duncan - Jason Maxiell - Matt Bonner
C: Joakim Noah - Zaza Pachulia - Jason Smith

Rockets Depth Chart:
Rajon Rondo/Rodney Stuckey/Tobias Harris
James Harden/Rudy Fernandez/Josh Howard
Shane Battier/Chandler Parsons/Josh Childress
Kevin Love/Glen Davis/Justin Harper
Samuel Dalembert/Nick Collison/Derrick Pittman

Spurs Write-Up:
None.

Rockets Write-Up:
Hi. Good job brent. My team iz better. That is all

This Spurs/Rockets matchup should be a good one Rondo and Rose always bring the best out of each other. You have the best PF of all time against the best PF right now among other interesting matchups.
Letís start with the backcourt
Not much to talk about at the PG spot that you didnít already know. Rose/Rondo matchups are alwaus exciting. Rose is easily a top 10 player when healthy. Remember that. WHEN HEALTHY. PRESENT DAY INJURIES ARE TAKEN INTO FACTOR IN THIS Can Rose still lead his team? He does have success against Rondo in the past, but letís not forget this is the playoffs and thatís when Rondo steps up most. THIS IS ABC RONDO! Heís bound to get a a couple triple doubles in this series. Rose will put up 20 at ease but Rondo will make him work for it. Rondo also has a much better outlet look on the perimeter in JAMES HARDEN. Only what, 21? But his basketball IQ is that of a 10 year vet. Iím not buying the playoff inexperience thing Harden knows what to do and play in his role. In fact, Harden will finally get to shine and show his real talent carrying the load as the #2 option. Rondo and Harden is a killer combo much like Rondo/Ray irl because Harden can catch and shoot (or play off dribble if needed) Harden is the most efficient player in the league, and while the percentages will dip a little with more shots, heíll defiantly put in a good 20. It helps he has Marcus Thornton against him who is a pretty bad defender. Harden is a very good defender too. Thornton will probably be more efficient being that he doesnít have to carry the team like he did on the Kings but Harden will have him beat at both sides of the court and is probably enough to cover the difference between Rose and Rondo.
Advantage Rockets

Forwards-
Ohhh young Nicholas Batum, a personal favorite of mine! Heís got a great future in this league He can shoot for sure, but heís got a rep for being a good defender when heís really not. His defensive PPP is .95 good for 374th in the league. Battier is not the defender he was 2-3 years ago but he can still step up and play physical with his man. Batum is more of a shooter than a driver which Battier excels at. Hopefully Batum isnít planning on setting screens because Battier has a.68 PPP defending the pick and roll. Now Battier is not much offensively, but he can hit the 3 and Rondo knows how to get his shooters looks. We saw Battier hit some clutch shots in the Spurs series last year, and Battier will continue his run as a SPURS KILLER! But yea, batum is better and will be more productive, but limited.
At PF we have quite the showdown between Love and Duncan. But at the end of the dayÖ..one is at the end of his career and one is just starting to get into his prime. Duncanís presence in the post will be felt. But I just canít see Duncan going out on the perimeter to play on Love. Love has shown he can shoot from midrange and from 3 if need be, and Duncan canít keep up with him. If he does, itíll just open up the paint for Rondo to drive in. Love is arguably the best rebounder in the league . In fact Love has averaged 17 rebounds per game against Duncan in the last 2 years. We <3 Duncan but Love is a big mismatch.
Center
Both defensive bruisersÖDalembert is one of the best rebounders of ALL TIME. 12th in rebound percentage all time. Even now heís averaging a double double in per 36. His defense is still rock solid and can get a few putbacks as well. Noah has the more all around game passing wise, probably better defensively as well but itís close. Noah has the advantage but Dalembert wonít let him score much and will get boards.
Bench
Rockets have a clear advantage on the bench. I mean 4 of these guys are starting on teams right now. Stuckey is a nice energy scoring guy off the bench and he can work well with Rondo as heís done with Knight in Detroit. Rudy is a shooter. Parsons is a pretty damn good defender and I know Rocket fans can vouch for this. Glen Davis when on his game can kill you from the midrange and he knows how to take charges (coughcough rose coughcough) Collison is after all the DIRK STOPPAHHHHHHH. Brewer and Zaza are the only ones on the spurs bench that I can see making an impact. Either way I think the bench will play a huge role subbing in for guys like Battier and Dalembert mainly and keeping the team fresh while creating mismatches for San Antonio.

Ebbs
04-15-2012, 01:03 AM
I flipped a coin great match up

Greet
04-15-2012, 01:27 AM
Spurs aren't even all that great.

Sportfan
04-15-2012, 01:42 AM
yeeaaaaa rocketsssss TEXAS BATTLE!!!! we on that upset city doeeeeeeee

Greet
04-15-2012, 01:47 AM
lol...shoulda known who the GM was by the write-up

Bulls_fan90
04-15-2012, 02:37 AM
Isn't Kevin love out?

:laugh: Did anyone read that write up?

Shammyguy3
04-15-2012, 02:51 AM
that write up is awful...

Spurs, they're a much better team with much better defense.

Sportfan
04-15-2012, 08:50 AM
that write up is awful...

Spurs, they're a much better team with much better defense.
Frotcourt? Sure

Backcourt? Hell no. They are terrible defensively on the wings and Rose is not a strong defender either

Ovratd1up
04-15-2012, 10:49 AM
Yes, actually, yes he is. And Batum is better than Battier.

Sportfan
04-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Yes, actually, yes he is. And Batum is better than Battier.
Batum's defense is not very strong this year

kingbrentg
04-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Kevin Love is out.

Batum's isolation defense is still better than Battier's at this point. Dalembert is one of the most inconsistent centers in the league and has been relegated to 10 minutes or less behind Marcus Camby in Houston now.

Good luck stopping a Rose/Duncan pick and roll/pop game with those big men and the spacing that Thornton and Batum would give them.

With Love out, we'll collapse on Harden at will and give Rondo space to shoot jumpers all series.

Greet
04-15-2012, 02:19 PM
If Rondo gets hot, you could be in trouble ;)

kingbrentg
04-15-2012, 02:20 PM
I'll take my chances in a 7 game series with HCA

Sportfan
04-15-2012, 02:23 PM
what is with these injury claims? we only said LMA cause he's out 4 months. The 2nd round playoffs would be in May when Love will be fine from his concussion!

otherwise rose is injured as well and rondo will kill a crippled rose

kingbrentg
04-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Even with Love I'll take my chances on being able to exploit your frontcourt defensively.

And Rose is playing now anyway and will have the rust worn off by then. I don't know in what world Rondo will kill this team in at all. Other than having sexier name value with everyone being in love with Harden and Love.

Those guys are talented and I like your team quite a bit, but I think we have much better balance and a true #1 option that can take over the games in the end.

Sportfan
04-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Your forgetting about Nick Collison who's going to be out there a lot. Very strong defender.

Exactly, Love would be recovered by then too so it's best if we play this as both of them healthy.

Rondo's a terrific playoff performer and this will be national TV so we can expect good Rondo :nod:

love can definitely be a #1. When he got an ounce of help in a rookie rubio the wolves were a 7th seed in a tough west. imagine rondo+harden? Love can handle his load for sure and Harden is a stronger #2 than your #2 option

kingbrentg
04-15-2012, 02:44 PM
So Nick Collison is going to be the guy stopping Rose at the rim? Or is he going to be leaving Duncan or Bonner when we have him in with Rose?

And of course Rondo is, but Rose is as well. Along with Noah and Duncan who is a 4-time NBA Champion.

We've got plenty of defensive options to throw at Love also, with a stout starting interior defense and tough guys like Zaza, Smith and Maxiell on the bench.

Giannis94
04-15-2012, 02:52 PM
I actually think the Spurs write up is better than the Rockers write up?

Sportfan
04-15-2012, 05:36 PM
So Nick Collison is going to be the guy stopping Rose at the rim? Or is he going to be leaving Duncan or Bonner when we have him in with Rose?

And of course Rondo is, but Rose is as well. Along with Noah and Duncan who is a 4-time NBA Champion.

We've got plenty of defensive options to throw at Love also, with a stout starting interior defense and tough guys like Zaza, Smith and Maxiell on the bench.
He's going to play the post. if rose attacks the rim Collison will be there, has good ,lateral quickness

Noah? Rose? 9/10 with 41 FG%. Rose's FG% was 39.6 taking 24 shots a game. Rondo's done more all around in his playoff performances.

Teams have put good D on Love all year yet he's almost always a beast single handedly, Maxiell and Zaza aren't gonna be the ones to contain him

Hawkeye15
04-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Love and Harden would kill that team. Rockets for me.

kingbrentg
04-15-2012, 05:51 PM
He's going to play the post. if rose attacks the rim Collison will be there, has good ,lateral quickness

Noah? Rose? 9/10 with 41 FG%. Rose's FG% was 39.6 taking 24 shots a game. Rondo's done more all around in his playoff performances.

Teams have put good D on Love all year yet he's almost always a beast single handedly, Maxiell and Zaza aren't gonna be the ones to contain him

Same goes for Collison on Rose. Rose has faced way better perimeter defenders and interior presences and still gets his numbers too. The only thing that has been able to slow Rose down at all is throwing traps at him, which is going to help us more than anything with Thornton, Batum, Duncan, Noah out there to dish it too. Thornton is the biggest backcourt threat he'll have ever played with.

And it's pointless throwing out those numbers here when the supporting casts are so different. Look at how much Rose was focused on in past series without anyone stepping up beside him. That's not going to happen nearly as easily here. Not to mention he and Noah playing through injuries throughout the playoffs.

We're just going in circles here.

Sportfan
04-15-2012, 07:08 PM
Love and Harden would kill that team. Rockets for me.
:nod:

posters under 100 posts don't count right? we both have 2.

Lake_Show2416
04-15-2012, 07:18 PM
the reigning MVP with 2 7ft defensive anchors, ill go with that team ..the Spurs

Hawkeye15
04-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Even with Love I'll take my chances on being able to exploit your frontcourt defensively.

And Rose is playing now anyway and will have the rust worn off by then. I don't know in what world Rondo will kill this team in at all. Other than having sexier name value with everyone being in love with Harden and Love.

Those guys are talented and I like your team quite a bit, but I think we have much better balance and a true #1 option that can take over the games in the end.

Expoit it with who? The Rockets perimeter defense will protect their bigs from guards or wings coming at them 100 mph. Love will dominate the Spurs frontcourt, and Harden will carve them up.

The Rockets can build a wall around Rose, and force your others to score. I think the Rockets strengths (scoring from everywhere in 2 guys), and perimeter defense out-do the Spurs.

Sportfan
04-15-2012, 08:07 PM
Expoit it with who? The Rockets perimeter defense will protect their bigs from guards or wings coming at them 100 mph. Love will dominate the Spurs frontcourt, and Harden will carve them up.

The Rockets can build a wall around Rose, and force your others to score. I think the Rockets strengths (scoring from everywhere in 2 guys), and perimeter defense out-do the Spurs.
yup.

can't forget about Chandler Parsons either on the wing, VERY underrated defender.

Hawkeye15
04-15-2012, 08:12 PM
yup.

can't forget about Chandler Parsons either on the wing, VERY underrated defender.

I live in Houston, and watch the Rox all the time. Parsons reminds me of AK47 honestly (the good AK47). You have a lot of defensive depth on the wings. Starters and bench. Love doesn't need to defend, give him the weakest big, and your perimeter defense will not allow penetrators to come in full speed anyways.

Shammyguy3
04-15-2012, 09:16 PM
i find it a joke that the Rockets will end up winning this

Sportfan
04-15-2012, 11:56 PM
I live in Houston, and watch the Rox all the time. Parsons reminds me of AK47 honestly (the good AK47). You have a lot of defensive depth on the wings. Starters and bench. Love doesn't need to defend, give him the weakest big, and your perimeter defense will not allow penetrators to come in full speed anyways.
yea i see a good future for parsons, especially if he learns how to shoot.

u mad?

:moon:

how is farts per possession treating you? having much success with it?

AceMan
04-16-2012, 12:07 AM
No way those rockets should be a 5 seed.

Mr. Baller
04-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Rockets in 5

Shammyguy3
04-16-2012, 04:36 PM
u mad?

:moon:

how is farts per possession treating you? having much success with it?

if this isn't trolling, then :laugh2:

since you don't understand advanced statistics and how they relate to basketball, you attack it. Don't be mad that you don't know what you're talking about, and don't be angry because you don't understand other things. I love hearing people troll about guys that know how to use stats though to help prove an argument. Keep 'em coming.

Corey
04-16-2012, 04:42 PM

Care to elaborate?

Mr. Baller
04-16-2012, 04:44 PM

My statistics tell me that the Rockets are better though. Rondo, Harden,Love is nasty

Shammyguy3
04-16-2012, 04:58 PM
how did those advanced stats help your bulls?

woops you made your favorite team 5x worse. congrats :clap:

If you go by advanced stats, then my team is definitely better because they would be more efficient. Keep trying though. And continue with the trolling.

Care to elaborate?

The interior defense for the Rockets is just awful imo. The Spurs' overall defense is easily better too. And with Rondo/Harden on the team, it diminishes Stuckey's overall impact on the game. Same with Fernandez. I don't like the Rocket's bench outside of Stuckey. Batum/Duncan/Noah would be great together with Rose/Thornton as a very good 1/2 combo.

I just think this is a bad matchup for the Rockets; and I voted the Rockets as the #2 seed when we ranked the conferences. Just not better than the Spurs.

Shammyguy3
04-16-2012, 05:14 PM
you said I made the Bulls 5x worse than they were before we started this Mock-Trade league. Then I said that the team, efficiency wise, is actually better.

But keep deliberately attacking me.

Corey
04-16-2012, 05:17 PM
The interior defense for the Rockets is just awful imo.
Dalembert is an awful defender?

Love is average, but Noah's offense is non-existent. Dalembert can effectively guard Duncan, and Love can stick Noah.

The Spurs' overall defense is easily better too. And with Rondo/Harden on the team, it diminishes Stuckey's overall impact on the game.
Rondo+Harden is a great backcourt defense. Thornton is a swinging door on the defensive end.

Batum is vastly overrated. You're all about advanced stats: Go look up Batum this year. Mediocre at best.

Duncan and Noah are both good post defenders, but neither of them would be able to play Love effectively in the mid range and deeper.

Rondo and Harden diminish Stuckey? lolwut? Having the three of them on the same team ensures that there will always be a playmaker on the floor. If the offense is struggling, Stuckey can bring a spark that Rondo cant. He's the best bench player on either team. Good luck with Toney Douglass attempting to contain him.

Same with Fernandez. I don't like the Rocket's bench outside of Stuckey. Batum/Duncan/Noah would be great together with Rose/Thornton as a very good 1/2 combo.
His bench consists of Stucky (Playmaker), Fernandez (Shooter), Parsons (Slasher/hustle player), Davis (Mid range, smart weak side defender) and Collison (Smart post defender and good rebounder). There's literally nothing to DISLIKE about that bench.

I just think this is a bad matchup for the Rockets; and I voted the Rockets as the #2 seed when we ranked the conferences. Just not better than the Spurs.
How?

Rondo and Rose matchup very well. In playoff matchups against each other, Rondo matches Rose's productivity in terms of scoring, turns the ball over much less, accounts for many more assists, and rebounds the ball significantly better:
http://i.imgur.com/ecE1w.png

Thornton matches up well with Harden? No. Harden is a solid defender with a diverse offensive game. Thornton is nothing more than a scorer. Harden would go HAM on him the entire series.

Battier and Batum is a wash. Batum is overrated and inconsistent, and can by no means be relied upon. Similar defenders at this point.

Duncan / Noah would struggle to score. Dalembert can do an effective job on Duncan at this stage in his career, and Noah (like Dally) has absolutely no offensive game. No one on would be able to guard Love on the perimeter or off the dribble.

Really dont see how it's hard to understand. People that voted for the 1 seed voted: 1) Because they saw Rose, and they're Chicago fanboys...or 2) because they are going to vote for the #1 seed regardless, for the sheer fact that they're the #1 seed.

sportsfan has the better team top to bottom, and a much better bench to boot.

Shammyguy3
04-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Dalembert is an awful defender?

Love is average, but Noah's offense is non-existent. Dalembert can effectively guard Duncan, and Love can stick Noah.

Rondo+Harden is a great backcourt defense. Thornton is a swinging door on the defensive end.

Batum is vastly overrated. You're all about advanced stats: Go look up Batum this year. Mediocre at best.

Duncan and Noah are both good post defenders, but neither of them would be able to play Love effectively in the mid range and deeper.

Rondo and Harden diminish Stuckey? lolwut? Having the three of them on the same team ensures that there will always be a playmaker on the floor. If the offense is struggling, Stuckey can bring a spark that Rondo cant. He's the best bench player on either team. Good luck with Toney Douglass attempting to contain him.

His bench consists of Stucky (Playmaker), Fernandez (Shooter), Parsons (Slasher/hustle player), Davis (Mid range, smart weak side defender) and Collison (Smart post defender and good rebounder). There's literally nothing to DISLIKE about that bench.

How?

Rondo and Rose matchup very well. In playoff matchups against each other, Rondo matches Rose's productivity in terms of scoring, turns the ball over much less, accounts for many more assists, and rebounds the ball significantly better:
http://i.imgur.com/ecE1w.png

Thornton matches up well with Harden? No. Harden is a solid defender with a diverse offensive game. Thornton is nothing more than a scorer. Harden would go HAM on him the entire series.

Battier and Batum is a wash. Batum is overrated and inconsistent, and can by no means be relied upon. Similar defenders at this point.

Duncan / Noah would struggle to score. Dalembert can do an effective job on Duncan at this stage in his career, and Noah (like Dally) has absolutely no offensive game. No one on would be able to guard Love on the perimeter or off the dribble.

Really dont see how it's hard to understand. People that voted for the 1 seed voted: 1) Because they saw Rose, and they're Chicago fanboys...or 2) because they are going to vote for the #1 seed regardless, for the sheer fact that they're the #1 seed.

sportsfan has the better team top to bottom, and a much better bench to boot.

Dalembert isn't an awful defender, i just think you're overrating Kevin Love and Battier. And With Duncan spacing the floor, the rotations won't be there for when Rose/Thornton drive. Glen Davis is awful. Any time he's on the floor, if even for 8 minutes, just kills them i think. Noah/Duncan defensively will be a lot tougher than the Rocket's. And you're wrong about Noah on the perimeter, he's a very good perimeter defender.

And Rondo's defense is so overrated. And using Rose/Rondo comparisons from the playoffs years ago doesn't mean anything right now. Rondo's steadily gotten worse (efficiency wise), whereas Rose has gotten better at all aspects of the game (most noticeably defense).

Batum would be guarding Harden, and Thornton would just follow Battier around on the perimeter and through screens.

Duncan/Noah would struggle to score, but their offensive rebounding would provide a lot of possessions after the defense collapses on Rose/Thornton when they drive to the basket.

I just disagree with basically everything your saying here. Nothing against the Rockets though, I think they're the 3rd best team in this entire league behind the Heat and then the Spurs.

Corey
04-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Who on that team stops Kevin Love..?

Shammyguy3
04-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Noah would guard love as well as anyone could. I'm not saying the games wouldn't be close, or that the series couldn't go 7 games... but when people say Rockets in 5, it's ridiculous. Spurs would win, especially since they have HCA and the better coach.

kingbrentg
04-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Who on that team stops Kevin Love..?

We can play that game the other way too. Who stops Rose/Thornton/Duncan?

Sportfan
04-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Prettyyyyyyyy boyyyyyyyy parsons

who stops thornton? duncan? lol might as well ask who's gonna stop Josh Childress and that afro

also shammy there is no reason to include coaches in this.

Corey
04-16-2012, 07:20 PM
We can play that game the other way too. Who stops Rose/Thornton/Duncan?

Rondo, Harden and Dalembert.

Rondo matches Rose in head to head playoff matchups. Harden > Thornton. Dally wont completely neutralize Duncan, but he can defend him.

Rondo and Harden are both very solid perimeter defenders. Rose is a good defender, but Thornton is god-awful on that end. Advantage Rondo+Harden.

Corey
04-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Spurs would win, especially since they have HCA and the better coach.

...Is this your first PSD game?

Coaches play no role in this crap.

kingbrentg
04-16-2012, 08:05 PM
Rondo, Harden and Dalembert.

Rondo matches Rose in head to head playoff matchups. Harden > Thornton. Dally wont completely neutralize Duncan, but he can defend him.

Rondo and Harden are both very solid perimeter defenders. Rose is a good defender, but Thornton is god-awful on that end. Advantage Rondo+Harden.

Rondo matches Rose in head to head playoff matchups? They've met in 1 playoff series in their careers, during Rose's rookie year. Get out of here with that. Rondo is not stopping Rose, nor has he been able to throughout his career. Why don't you look at what Rose has done to Rondo lately?

He's put up 28 PPG on 50.9% from the field in their last 6 meetings, and that's just at the quickest glance right now with a better defensive scheme/defense backing him up in Boston than this Rockets team has. I don't see in what world Rondo is stopping Rose in this series with even better floor spacing and options around him than in actual meetings.

And there's no way we're putting Thornton on Harden, so you can't just look at it on a position by position basis. Batum will be guarding Harden, who has forced a lower FG% from isolations than Battier has this year defensively. Thornton will be fine chasing Battier around and watching him on the perimeter while Noah or Duncan protect the paint.

Sportfan
04-16-2012, 10:29 PM
BUT ITS NOT ABC GAMES SO IT DOESNT COUNT :p

I only have Battier checking in for 20 minutes. There will be rotations with Parsons for better D, and now that's you're playing small Stuckey will be in there a lot. He can burn Thornton.

Btw, Batum's defensive numbers have been mediocre. Harden can score multiple ways, he can slash, shoot, drive, take the mid J etc.
if you want to take in past matchups, i showed how Love has DOMINATED duncan on the boards and scoring, so how can you see Duncan will limit Love?

lol at bulls mods deleting my posts for attacking shammy. dude calls my team out, and can't defend it, but i'm the one trolling :laugh:

kingbrentg
04-16-2012, 11:04 PM
BUT ITS NOT ABC GAMES SO IT DOESNT COUNT :p

I only have Battier checking in for 20 minutes. There will be rotations with Parsons for better D, and now that's you're playing small Stuckey will be in there a lot. He can burn Thornton.

Btw, Batum's defensive numbers have been mediocre. Harden can score multiple ways, he can slash, shoot, drive, take the mid J etc.
if you want to take in past matchups, i showed how Love has DOMINATED duncan on the boards and scoring, so how can you see Duncan will limit Love?

Seriously, what's the point of this? You're just going to keep saying "My guy will lock down your guy and your guys can't lock down mine" This is pointless.

If you're not going to recognize that it doesn't have to be 1 guy on Love, and that there are very rare occasions where Rose or Love are stopped, then there's no point in continuing this.

lol at bulls mods deleting my posts for attacking shammy. dude calls my team out, and can't defend it, but i'm the one trolling :laugh:

Yeah, because he's going to your profile and trolling you and deliberately calling you names. Please.

Sportfan
04-16-2012, 11:23 PM
well when you ask who will stop marcus thornton of all people......

Reyes6
04-16-2012, 11:28 PM
Rockets in... idk 6 I guess. It'd be close, but I think Rockets just match up better.

kingbrentg
04-16-2012, 11:28 PM
well when you ask who will stop marcus thornton of all people......

Maybe you should do a little research on Marcus Thornton and realize he's on an even more talented team than the Kings in this. And it wasn't the simple fact of shutting down Thornton, it's having to contain Thornton while also containing Rose and Duncan.

And yes, both teams have those threats, but nowhere am I even remotely claiming I could shut down everyone like you have. It's not that simple, bra

Cubby
04-17-2012, 12:12 AM
Spurs in 6.

Cub_StuckinSTL
04-17-2012, 12:41 AM
This spurs lineup would absolutely destroy the rockets in all aspects.

Sportfan
04-17-2012, 12:49 AM
tied game?

impressive.

kingbrentg
04-17-2012, 12:56 AM
2 people just show up to vote at the last minute :laugh:

Sportfan
04-17-2012, 12:56 AM
yea seriously can someone look up who that was.....thank you :worthy:

i think have some 100 post under votes :(

Sportfan
04-17-2012, 12:59 AM
close close close!!!

this droalex guy is scaring the **** out of me

Killerjug
04-17-2012, 01:00 AM
i seriously went back and forth with this which is why i waited to vote i just like the rockets a little bit more

Sportfan
04-17-2012, 01:01 AM
killerjug the savior!

good battle brent! and shouts out to droalex for not voting!

Silent
04-17-2012, 01:02 AM
Spurs in 6

Cub_StuckinSTL
04-17-2012, 01:03 AM
Rose would destroy rondo then having Duncan and Noah down low would wreck people.

BearsBullsCHWS
04-17-2012, 01:04 AM
Kevin Love is out, and even with Love the Spurs are still better.

Killerjug
04-17-2012, 01:05 AM
kevin love has a slight concussion if the wolves were in contention im pretty sure he'd be playing