PDA

View Full Version : can new york catch Orlando for the #6 seed?

pacersfan1967
04-14-2012, 08:15 PM
I would have to say nope.......

THE MTL
04-14-2012, 08:17 PM
I would have to HOPE nope.......

corrected.

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 08:21 PM
I would have to say nope.......

Could the pacers beat the Knicks in a 7 game series? i would have to say NOPE

ManRam
04-14-2012, 08:23 PM
3 games behind with 7 games left? Doubtful. They do hold the tiebreaker, so a tie gives them the nod. I think the Magic can win 3 of their remaining games, meaning NYK would have to go 6-1. I don't see the latter happening.

bholly
04-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Isn't this what the 'Dwight out with a herniated disk' thread is about? You know, the one about the impact of Dwight's injury on the playoff chase. The one where Knicks and Pacers fans are arguing about this exact question.

knicksfan42
04-14-2012, 08:48 PM
3 games behind with 7 games left? Doubtful. They do hold the tiebreaker, so a tie gives them the nod. I think the Magic can win 3 of their remaining games, meaning NYK would have to go 6-1. I don't see the latter happening.

You guys are playing the Cavs, 76ers, Celtics, Jazz, Nuggets, Bobcats and Grizzles. I think that without Dwight the only game that's a given for you guys is the Charlotte game. You also have 5 away games and 2 home games (one of which is against Charlotte). I think us going 6-1 isn't likely, but it is possible, though I think we'll only have to go 5-2 to take 6th seed honestly.

R0W
04-14-2012, 08:53 PM
if the knicks make it the 6th seed pacers will be ****ed.

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 08:54 PM
i would love to play orlando in the first round, would be like a bye

let ny and indy battle for 7 games

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 08:56 PM

Why?

I think there's a good chance you might lose all your games. The only normally "gimme" games on your schedule is Cleveland or Charlotte. Charlotte has played you guys tough this season for whatever reason and Cleveland is away. And if Kyrie plays... good luck. Honestly, without Dwight, I don't think this team is better than Cleveland was without Lebron. I think Orlando will drop to 7th or 8th.

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 09:00 PM
i would love to play orlando in the first round, would be like a bye

let ny and indy battle for 7 games

7 games? Knicks in 5 if we play the pacers

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 09:02 PM
While I've stated numerous times that NY is a bad matchup for Indiana, Knick fans are getting a little too cocky for their own good...

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 09:05 PM
7 games? Knicks in 5 if we play the pacers

way to cocky bro. Way to cocky.

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 09:06 PM
While I've stated numerous times that NY is a bad matchup for Indiana, Knick fans are getting a little too cocky for their own good...

Not cocky at all, we abused them for 11 out of 12 quarters and we present terrible matchups for them... chandler has no problem w hibbert... indiana has no one that can cover melo (don't say granger, cause melo abuses him) and not to mention we have amare coming back and west is not the kind of pf who gives amare problems

shep33
04-14-2012, 09:07 PM
I think they can do it. It'll be tough, but I just wonder how Orlando responds without Howard. Aren't they 1-4 without him? Manram please verify lol

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 09:08 PM

Again not cocky at all... just look at how weve played them and all the mismatches we can create

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 09:09 PM
Again not cocky at all... just look at how weve played them and all the mismatches we can create

maybe, but i see that sereis going 7

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 09:10 PM

It's only 3 games. Besides, I don't think simply inserting Amare back into the lineup will be as beneficial as you think. Besides, Indiana has the last laugh. Maybe they've learned the adjustments they need to make to beat NY based on their furious comeback the last time they faced.

I still think it's a series that goes 6, maybe even 7 games. For the record, I'd have NY in 6.

ManRam
04-14-2012, 09:13 PM
Why?

I think there's a good chance you might lose all your games. The only normally "gimme" games on your schedule is Cleveland or Charlotte. Charlotte has played you guys tough this season for whatever reason and Cleveland is away. And if Kyrie plays... good luck. Honestly, without Dwight, I don't think this team is better than Cleveland was without Lebron. I think Orlando will drop to 7th or 8th.

We'll see. I see wins on there, even without Dwight.

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 09:13 PM
The 4th quarter comeback had nothing to do with what the Pacers did and everything to do with the Knicks going cold and not hustling... if you watched the game you would know that. And amare doesnt have to be the same amare if we play indiana... there power fowards really are nothing special

5ass
04-14-2012, 09:23 PM
New york is facing miami, boston, NJ, clev, atl, clippers, charlotte.
Dont think they'll go 6-1. I think miami is going to beat them tomoro. This means they have to finish out the season 5-0 and beat 3 teams with better records than theirs.

uprightciti
04-14-2012, 09:28 PM
YES THEY COULD!
if orlando loses all 8 of there games
and the 76ers go 4-4 or less and the knicks go 6-2

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Dont think they'll go 6-1. I think miami is going to beat them tomoro. This means they have to finish out the season 5-0 and beat 3 teams with better records than theirs.

better records dont mean anything :facepalm:

5ass
04-14-2012, 09:30 PM

ya man, they mean nothing at all.. how could i be so dumb...

yfern328
04-14-2012, 09:32 PM

If Orlando beats only Charlotte and Cleveland, and New York beats both of these teams in addition to 2 out of the 4 (Boston, Miami, LA, ATL), the Knicks make the playoffs. The first outcome is very likely, even the Cleveland win isn't guaranteed with D12 and Turk out. Also I think NY might be able to beat ATL, and then possibly Boston. Also the Knicks will be well rested against Miami and I'm sure will want to make a statement by beating CHI and MIA in the same week. Basically if the Knicks beat MIA, watch out, this is going to happen.

Basically, if Orlando goes 2-5, and NY 5-2, the Knicks get the 6 seed which is very much possible.

5ass
04-14-2012, 09:37 PM
If Orlando beats only Charlotte and Cleveland, and New York beats both of these teams in addition to 2 out of the 4 (Boston, Miami, LA, ATL), the Knicks make the playoffs. The first outcome is very likely, even the Cleveland win isn't guaranteed with D12 and Turk out. Also I think NY might be able to beat ATL, and then possibly Boston. Also the Knicks will be well rested against Miami and I'm sure will want to make a statement by beating CHI and MIA in the same week. Basically if the Knicks beat MIA, watch out, this is going to happen.

Basically, if Orlando goes 2-5, and NY 5-2, the Knicks get the 6 seed which is very much possible.

nvrmind, i just realized that NY owns the tie breaker and that i made a mistake they should go 5-1 not 5-0 if they loose to miami. Its going to be tough, but its possible.

Blitzace137
04-14-2012, 09:38 PM
If the knicks could split with Boston or Miami they'll be fine then there gonna have to split with ATL or Clippers let's say 5-2 can do it 6-1 would be great and the Magics 2-5 I would give them Cleveland and Bobcats but they could loose to ether but maybe Nelson/Reddick or somebody else gets hot and they pull out another game against Philly or Jazz if they do that Knicks would have to go 6-1 which would be really tough. BUT completely possible.

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 09:42 PM
The 4th quarter comeback had nothing to do with what the Pacers did and everything to do with the Knicks going cold and not hustling... if you watched the game you would know that. And amare doesnt have to be the same amare if we play indiana... there power fowards really are nothing special

I watched the game, actually.

And going cold is usually not simply a product of going cold, but a product of good defense, i.e. defensive adjustments.

Basketball is also not simply a game of one on one. The combination of Amare and Melo has yet shown to be beneficial at either the offensive or defensive side of the ball. Couple that with a rusty Amare just back from injury, and I have little belief that they will be better.

cheetos185
04-14-2012, 09:45 PM
I dont care who the knicks face if we are planning to go deep in playoffs than we will have to face them anyway with melo Jr shump tyson not scared of anyone in the east.

DragonJaii
04-14-2012, 09:47 PM

And going cold is usually not simply a product of going cold, but a product of good defense, i.e. defensive adjustments.

Basketball is also not simply a game of one on one. The combination of Amare and Melo has yet shown to be beneficial at either the offensive or defensive side of the ball. Couple that with a rusty Amare just back from injury, and I have little belief that they will be better.

yup indiana tightened their d, but knicks are the better team imo. knicks would probably win in 6

cheetos185
04-14-2012, 09:48 PM

To correct you shumperts falgrant on west + woody forgetting that landry was playing well but not in the game instead of BD who was done for the night was the deciding factor.

DaBear
04-14-2012, 09:50 PM

Yes, that's why the Knicks are the best team in the NBA.

DaBear
04-14-2012, 09:51 PM
And even though I can't stand the Pacers, I would love to see them knock the Knicks out just to laugh at their cocky fans. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pacers beat them in 6 or 7.

pacersfan1967
04-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Could the pacers beat the Knicks in a 7 game series? i would have to say NOPE I would have to say yup...But it wont happen you"ll play chicago or miami & it'll be like last years 4-0 sweep by miami...

Blitzace137
04-14-2012, 09:57 PM

Actually if you remember the game they started guys like Harrellson and Tony Douglas they got out-hustled in the beginning of the fourth which is why the lead evaporated within 3-4 min and when Carmelo/Chandler came back in they were still tired they just weren't able to stop the pacers run.

Jared Jeffries actually said in the radio they plan on starting Amare but they will end up subbing him in the first and move Carmelo to the four PF so the mismatch nightmares continue with Mello. So I see Amare coming off the bench a lot more this year helping out the second unit subbing for Mello and Chandler. This will solidify there Bench scoring. Also let Amare take advantage of Centers since they can't cover his jump shot and quickness

And if the Knicks somehow get the pacers and beat them in 6-7 Lin will be back the second round. He would probably come off the bench at first so the bench would PG-Lin SG- Smith SF- Novak PF- Jeffries C- Amare pretty sick if everything falls into place perfectly :D

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 09:59 PM
Yes, that's why the Knicks are the best team in the NBA.

who said they were? all im saying is that because one team has a better record does not mean it will beat the other team... pretty sure we just beat your bulls who have a better record... which makes my point moron

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 10:02 PM

Under woodson the knicks were 6-1 with melo and amare... shows how much you know

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 10:02 PM
Actually if you remember the game they started guys like Harrellson and Tony Douglas they got out-hustled in the beginning of the fourth which is why the lead evaporated within 3-4 min and when Carmelo/Chandler came back in they were still tired they just weren't able to stop the pacers run.

Jared Jeffries actually said in the radio they plan on starting Amare but they will end up subbing him in the first and move Carmelo to the four PF so the mismatch nightmares continue with Mello. So I see Amare coming off the bench a lot more this year helping out the second unit subbing for Mello and Chandler. This will solidify there Bench scoring. Also let Amare take advantage of Centers since they can't cover his jump shot and quickness

And if the Knicks somehow get the pacers and beat them in 6-7 Lin will be back the second round. He would probably come off the bench at first so the bench would PG-Lin SG- Smith SF- Novak PF- Jeffries C- Amare pretty sick if everything falls into place perfectly :D

You saw what happened to lin the first time he played miami. I would love to see him again:D

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Under woodson the knicks were 6-1 with melo and amare... shows how much you know

Damn, who did they play?

DaBear
04-14-2012, 10:04 PM
who said they were? all im saying is that because one team has a better record does not mean it will beat the other team... pretty sure we just beat your bulls who have a better record... which makes my point moron

You mean the game was handed to you? And what happened two days later? Yeah you're the moron here..

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 10:06 PM

Sample size... shows how much you know.

Feel free to cut out the disrespectful, cocky bull***, though.

I have no problem discussing this subject, but if you want to be an *** about it, then I have no desire to continue discussing this with you.

Hustla23
04-14-2012, 10:08 PM
The Knicks sure do get a lot of attention. Thanks guys. :love:

R0W
04-14-2012, 10:08 PM
You mean the game was handed to you? And what happened two days later? Yeah you're the moron here..

Handed? Didnt melo drop two 3s on the bulls more clutch then rose cant even make free throws.

Blitzace137
04-14-2012, 10:09 PM
And even though I can't stand the Pacers, I would love to see them knock the Knicks out just to laugh at their cocky fans. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pacers beat them in 6 or 7.

Worry about your team and not all knick fans are cocky. What do you wan't us to say "let's just pack it in guys we could never beat Chicago or Miami"? Chicago fans think there unbeatable :facepalm: Chicago is the better team but I expect them to have trouble in the playoffs again just like last year. Especially if Rose isn't a 100%

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 10:10 PM
Handed? Didnt melo drop two 3s on the bulls more clutch then rose cant even make free throws.

What an odd comparison. Of course, Melo making those 3's is more clutch than Rose bricking ft's. So your point makes very little sense. None at all, actually...

R0W
04-14-2012, 10:13 PM
What an odd comparison. Of course, Melo making those 3's is more clutch than Rose bricking ft's. So your point makes very little sense. None at all, actually...

Because he said the game was handed but it is really hard to make 2 threes in the clutch with a hand in your face.

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Damn, who did they play?

smacked indiana twice... beat the sixers and beat a couple scrub teams

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Because he said the game was handed but it is really hard to make 2 threes in the clutch with a hand in your face.

handed to us? we all know Rose has a history of bricking free throws when they matter while melo has a history of hitting big shots when they matter

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Lmao you guys will see and i will laugh

Blitzace137
04-14-2012, 10:22 PM

Let's be serious Rose could never hit a free throw at the end of the game. Do bull fans trust ROSE no time left down by 2 points in any playoff serious game to hit the free throws? Just like he did in college in Memphis :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

xxplayerxx23
04-14-2012, 10:24 PM
I think the knicks can, No we wont easily beat indy but there a lot easier no offense to indy but bulls and heat are ten times tougher. I think stoping granger is what would give us fits, fields got abused last game, but amare being back would be huge he can guard west, all about health. I would say it goes 7 but Maybe knicks in 6 or 7 but it wouldnt shock me if indy won in 6 or 7 I would love to bring back the rivarly between ny and Indy, Im too young to remember reggie miller vs the knicks, It would be great though.

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 10:24 PM
Let's be serious Rose could never hit a free throw at the end of the game. Do bull fans trust ROSE no time left down by 2 points in any playoff serious game to hit the free throws? Just like he did in college in Memphis :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Lmao not only did he brick 2 free throws but he airballed a potential game winner and clanked another one in OT

Blitzace137
04-14-2012, 10:25 PM
You saw what happened to lin the first time he played miami. I would love to see him again:D

They got him the first time I'm not gonna lie but Lin is a quick learner he will be ready next time. The Kid is a gamer and I expect him to show up if Knicks somehow face the heats in round 2 or 3

xxplayerxx23
04-14-2012, 10:30 PM
you have to be kidding with that, I Hate the bulls But i trust rose to hit clutch shots, Hes struggled a little but he is still a superstar adn the ball goes into your superstars hands with the game on the line

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 10:33 PM
^^^ not when someone has a track record of bricking free throws... im not talking about taking shots in the game but he really does seem to fold mentally when he has to hit free throws with the game on the line

knicksfan42
04-14-2012, 10:33 PM
Please for ****s sake don't pay attention to RonE please.

Blitzace137
04-14-2012, 10:37 PM
you have to be kidding with that, I Hate the bulls But i trust rose to hit clutch shots, Hes struggled a little but he is still a superstar adn the ball goes into your superstars hands with the game on the line

Don't get me wrong Rose is super clutch 1 on 1 game on the line no doubt but when the game is on the line at the free throw line he blew two games already this season one against heats and against the knicks. The game winner against the Bucks was sick I'm giving credit where credit is due but I do not trust rose at the free throw line game on the line.

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 10:39 PM
Don't get me wrong Rose is super clutch 1 on 1 game on the line no doubt but when the game is on the line at the free throw line he blew two games already this season one against heats and against the knicks. The game winner against the Bucks was sick I'm giving credit where credit is due but I do not trust rose at the free throw line game on the line.

agreed

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 10:40 PM

I dont think anyone does

DaBear
04-14-2012, 10:40 PM

We missed 4 FT's to end the game. If that situation were to ever happen again (4 FT's), Bulls would win 9 out of 10 times. But get all happy that a game was handed to your garbage team and forget about the *** kicking you got two days later.

Blah Blah Blah
04-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Worry about your team and not all knick fans are cocky. What do you wan't us to say "let's just pack it in guys we could never beat Chicago or Miami"? Chicago fans think there unbeatable :facepalm: Chicago is the better team but I expect them to have trouble in the playoffs again just like last year. Especially if Rose isn't a 100%

I don't know where you get that from, but we don't think the bulls are unbeatable. Yes, knicks fans should be excited but please stop being borderline cocky in terms of how far up your team is going to move up and who they are going to beat etc. As if now, the Knicks are still like 3.5 back of Boston and 3 back of Orlando. Yes there is a shot of it happening but stop acting like it's already happened, it gets annoying as hell. People have a right to their opinions so stop getting bent out of shape when someone disagrees with your fanbase.

DaBear
04-14-2012, 10:42 PM

We missed 4 FT's to end the game, so it's not solely on Rose. If just one of those FT's was made, Melo would still be considered the overrated chucker he is.

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 10:43 PM
And for the record I actually really like Rose but you bulls fans who think youve accomplished anything really need to get a grip, 1st seed doesnt matter when you choke in the playoffs

29$JerZ
Can PSD go a day without a Knick thread being made?
I think not.

DaBear
And for the record I actually really like Rose but you bulls fans who think youve accomplished anything really need to get a grip, 1st seed doesnt matter when you choke in the playoffs

So losing to Miami last year was a choke? Oh I guess everyone must think we're the favorite then..

But hey, your series against Boston was very impressive. Too bad all of the games ended with a L.

29$JerZ
04-14-2012, 10:44 PM

And a Knicks team getting swept last season (injured obviously) means we can talk about anything?

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 10:44 PM
We missed 4 FT's to end the game, so it's not solely on Rose. If just one of those FT's was made, Melo would still be considered the overrated chucker he is.

But NOT ONE of those free throws was made.... FACT

Blah Blah Blah
04-14-2012, 10:45 PM

Funny how you guys look at the knicks/miami game this season and say that. Funny how you guys didn't notice him hitting 3 FTs at the end of regulation to tie the game with indiana to send it into overtime, funny how you didn't mention Rose hitting his last free throw to essentially end the game against your beloved Knicks in the first game of the season. Whatever makes you feel better, bud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wML5telO7rQ link if u need it.

R0W
04-14-2012, 10:45 PM
We missed 4 FT's to end the game. If that situation were to ever happen again (4 FT's), Bulls would win 9 out of 10 times. But get all happy that a game was handed to your garbage team and forget about the *** kicking you got two days later.

I didnt know going 13-4 after a coaching change and having 2 of thier top 4 players injured was a garbage team.

DaBear
04-14-2012, 10:47 PM
But NOT ONE of those free throws was made.... FACT

My point is don't get all giddy about beating a Bulls team that did something that would NOT happen over 90% of the time. You know what else is a fact? Bulls have beaten the Knicks 3 out of 4 times and have proved over the course of the season they are clearly a better team. So put your crack pipe down and stop pounding your chest until you win a damn playoff game.

Blah Blah Blah
04-14-2012, 10:47 PM
I didnt know going 13-4 after a coaching change and having 2 of thier top 4 players injured was a garbage team.

Seriously? Why add more fuel to the fire? :facepalm:

DaBear
04-14-2012, 10:48 PM

I didn't know going 13-4 (most wins against mediocre teams) in a 66 game season makes you elite? Oh silly me..

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 10:48 PM
And a Knicks team getting swept last season (injured obviously) means we can talk about anything?

Read the posts before saying anything... i was only talking about indiana who we handled easily for 11 of 12 quarters and we lost amare and chauncey in the playoffs and got robbed with an blatant illegal screen by kg and a ******** offensive foul call on melo and i was simply stating FACTS that because one team has a better record does not mean they will win or are the better team... pretty sure the giants had a worse record then the pats the last two times they played in the superbowl... howd that end up working out?

Blah Blah Blah
04-14-2012, 10:49 PM
My point is don't get all giddy about beating a Bulls team that did something that would NOT happen over 90% of the time. You know what else is a fact? Bulls have beaten the Knicks 3 out of 4 times and have proved over the course of the season they are clearly a better team. So put your crack pipe down and stop pounding your chest until you win a damn playoff game.

or at the very least get out of the bottom of the Easter Conference standings.

DaBear
04-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Funny how you guys look at the knicks/miami game this season and say that. Funny how you guys didn't notice him hitting 3 FTs at the end of regulation to tie the game with indiana to send it into overtime, funny how you didn't mention Rose hitting his last free throw to essentially end the game against your beloved Knicks in the first game of the season. Whatever makes you feel better, bud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wML5telO7rQ link if u need it.

No no that doesn't count. Only the games that Knicks fans watched count.

DaBear
04-14-2012, 10:50 PM
Read the posts before saying anything... i was only talking about indiana who we handled easily for 11 of 12 quarters and we lost amare and chauncey in the playoffs and got robbed with an blatant illegal screen by kg and a ******** offensive foul call on melo and i was simply stating FACTS that because one team has a better record does not mean they will win or are the better team... pretty sure the giants had a worse record then the pats the last two times they played in the superbowl... howd that end up working out?

You just proved you're an idiot by using a non-basketball comparison to make your point. And the funny thing is I've heard this from numerous Knicks fans.

xxplayerxx23
04-14-2012, 10:50 PM
yes chiago choked vs ny but if melo doesnt hit those 3s we dont win the game, dont listen to over confident knick fans there exicted, knicks wont make it past the 1st round mostlikley unless they get up to the six seed possibly. But they have a chance key word chance against any team in a series

Blah Blah Blah
04-14-2012, 10:51 PM
No no that doesn't count. Only the games that Knicks fans watched count.

oh you mean all one of the 4 they played? They seem to forget the 3 wins by chicago and the Bulls weren't healthy for any of them either I believe.

xxplayerxx23
04-14-2012, 10:51 PM
plus they missed all 4 free throws

Blah Blah Blah
04-14-2012, 10:53 PM
yes chiago choked vs ny but if melo doesnt hit those 3s we dont win the game, dont listen to over confident knick fans there exicted, knicks wont make it past the 1st round mostlikley unless they get up to the six seed possibly. But they have a chance key word chance against any team in a series

I agree, yes. For all we know, the Knicks can move up to the 6th seed, it's not like there is no shot of it. What is frustrating is some of the fans talking like it's already done and 'pounding' their chest about it and putting down the other fans which is what is getting frustrating.

DaBear
04-14-2012, 10:54 PM
oh you mean all one of the 4 they played? They seem to forget the 3 wins by chicago and the Bulls weren't healthy for any of them either I believe.

They'll say Rose was healthy for the 3rd meeting, even though he just came back from injury and injured himself in 2nd QTR of that game. Yeah, I guess that had nothing to do with his poor performance..

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 10:54 PM
I didn't know going 13-4 (most wins against mediocre teams) in a 66 game season makes you elite? Oh silly me..

actually 7 of the 13 games we won were against playoff teams... indiana smacked twice... orlando with dwight twice... bulls... philly and milwaukee is a mediocre/good team

xxplayerxx23
04-14-2012, 10:55 PM
I agree, yes. For all we know, the Knicks can move up to the 6th seed, it's not like there is no shot of it. What is frustrating is some of the fans talking like it's already done and 'pounding' their chest about it and putting down the other fans which is what is getting frustrating.

some ny fans get that way, I understand it is frustrating but Not all knick fans are that way, there are a bunch that tell it how it is,

RonE Coleman
04-14-2012, 10:55 PM
You just proved you're an idiot by using a non-basketball comparison to make your point. And the funny thing is I've heard this from numerous Knicks fans.

non basketball? okay.... spurs memphis first round last year... point made

xxplayerxx23
04-14-2012, 10:56 PM
They'll say Rose was healthy for the 3rd meeting, even though he just came back from injury and injured himself in 2nd QTR of that game. Yeah, I guess that had nothing to do with his poor performance..

No he wasnt healthy but he played, Melo was hurting for the first matchup why does rose get a pass but not melo?

R0W
04-14-2012, 11:04 PM
I just noticed why are there bulls fans here? There should only be sixers,magic,pacer,and knicks fans here. You guys have the 1 seed good luck.

Jint.
04-14-2012, 11:06 PM
yuuuuuuup..!

Blah Blah Blah
04-14-2012, 11:19 PM
No he wasnt healthy but he played, Melo was hurting for the first matchup why does rose get a pass but not melo?

We give you that, i don't think the Knicks had jeffries then either.

sharqstealth
04-14-2012, 11:23 PM
I just noticed why are there bulls fans here? There should only be sixers,magic,pacer,and knicks fans here. You guys have the 1 seed good luck.

I don't know as well... Trolling maybe...

TeamSeattle
04-14-2012, 11:27 PM

SOME bulls fans make it a point to disrupt anything knicks. They have the best record why are they even arguing with anybody lol. We should take the 6th seed though if we play well enough in the end.

DaBear
04-14-2012, 11:34 PM
non basketball? okay.... spurs memphis first round last year... point made

Memphis actually beat SA in the regular season (beat them, not got lucky) and posed obvious mismatches. The Knicks can't say the same.

AfroThunderRule
04-14-2012, 11:59 PM
ignoring all the BS aside it's very possible for the Knicks to catch Orlando.

Knicks remaining schedule:
Miami
Boston
@New Jersey
@Cleveland
@Atlanta
Los Angeles
@Charlotte

I believe the Knicks will lose to Miami and Atlanta. That puts them at 5-2.

Magic remaining schedule:

@Cleveland
Philadelphia
@Boston
@Utah
@Denver
Charlotte
@Memphis

Maybe I'm just an optimistic Knicks fan I can see them lose all these games minus Charlotte putting them 1-6.

Although anything can happen, maybe we get stuck to the 7th seed and Philly gets hot and get the 6th. Maybe the Knicks won't go to the playoffs at all (Oh noes D:)

I guess we just have to sit and watch. >.>

R0W
04-15-2012, 01:19 AM
ignoring all the BS aside it's very possible for the Knicks to catch Orlando.

Knicks remaining schedule:
Miami
Boston
@New Jersey
@Cleveland
@Atlanta
Los Angeles
@Charlotte

I believe the Knicks will lose to Miami and Atlanta. That puts them at 5-2.

Magic remaining schedule:

@Cleveland
Philadelphia
@Boston
@Utah
@Denver
Charlotte
@Memphis

Maybe I'm just an optimistic Knicks fan I can see them lose all these games minus Charlotte putting them 1-6.

Although anything can happen, maybe we get stuck to the 7th seed and Philly gets hot and get the 6th. Maybe the Knicks won't go to the playoffs at all (Oh noes D:)

I guess we just have to sit and watch. >.>

Yea i agree that the knicks will go 5-2 but the magic i doubt that they go 1-6 but you never know with the magic especially that howard is gone now.

Raph12
04-15-2012, 01:24 AM
I don't think it's probable, but it's definitely plausible... They're 3 games back and own the tie-breaker; the Magic have gone 1-4 without Dwight (only win was against the Pistons who were on a b2b) so if the Knicks go 3-4 and the Magic don't go atleast 4-3, game over.

It really depends on how the Knicks can close the season, it may be safe to say the Magic won't win 3 of 7 without Dwight, but it will be on the Knicks to finish strong against better competition.

felixng2012
04-15-2012, 01:38 AM

Not really we beat the Pacers in blowout back to back games. Then we nearly blew them out and again a 3rd time but the Pacers made a comeback in the 4th. Without Stat and Lin our offense went stagnant. Pacers are a good team but the Knicks should be able to win we seem to match up particularly well against them and the Magic. Maybe not in 5 but probably 6 at most.

As for catching Orlando its doable but won't be easy. Anything is better than playing Chicago and the Heat in the first round. Without two starters we have pretty much no chance unless there is a miracle.