PDA

View Full Version : Help us Kings fans!

PleaseBeNice
04-14-2012, 03:44 PM
I know this is Kings specific but us fans really need some help. Please help us by tweeting this "#BoycottMaloof Tomorrow is going to be a really nice day for a walk. Especially into Arco. Boycott $12 Parking! @gavmaloof @JoeMaloof".

Even if you're not a Kings fan help us out. We want to support our team, but not Magoofs. Please help us in our fight against the Maloofs by retweeting this, using facebook, whatever it is. Spread the word PLEASE.

Help us send a message to the NBA and the country that we are not going to let this happen to us. Even if you want us gone to Seattle, Anaheim, Kansas, whatever it is, please set that aside and help us out.

Mods PLEASE leave this here. THIS ISNT ABOUT THE PRICE OF PARKING, ITS ABOUT NOT HELPING THE MALOOFS ANYMORE BY PAYING FOR PARKING

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 03:50 PM
**** the maloofs up the *** with a rusted pole

smith&wesson
04-14-2012, 03:52 PM
12$ parking ??? :laugh:

try going to the ACC its 25$.

i will still help though as there is a bigger picture.

MonroeFAN
04-14-2012, 03:53 PM
yeah 12$ parking is not expensive at all.

2-ONE-5
04-14-2012, 03:55 PM
12$ is a deal in Philly

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 03:56 PM
yea 12bucks is not bad, i had parking under the tripple A last year and they charged 45 bucks, luckily it came with the tickets but 12 aint bad, still **** the maloofs

PleaseBeNice
04-14-2012, 03:57 PM
You guys are not getting the point. WE DONT WANT TO PAY THE MALOOFS AND PAYING FOR PARKING DOES THAT.

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Cmon man, there are far better things to boycott the Maloofs on than $12 parking. :laugh2:

Of course boycotting would only offer further incentive to move the Kings... :shrug:

PleaseBeNice
04-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Cmon man, there are far better things to boycott the Maloofs on than $12 parking. :laugh2:

Of course boycotting would only offer further incentive to move the Kings... :shrug:

No it wouldnt. Not paying for parking, concessions, gear in the arena = no money for the maloofs. no money for maloofs = no relocation because of the huge fee. no relocation and broke maloofs = sell the team

D12 fan
04-14-2012, 04:01 PM
**** the maloofs up the *** with a rusted pole

You are sick dude.:facepalm:

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 04:09 PM
No it wouldnt. Not paying for parking, concessions, gear in the arena = no money for the maloofs. no money for maloofs = no relocation because of the huge fee. no relocation and broke maloofs = sell the team

Fair enough.
Obviously I'm not as well-versed on the Sacramento situation as you are.

JWO35
04-14-2012, 04:10 PM
I think it's 10 bucks at the Palace...

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 04:12 PM
You are sick dude.:facepalm:

Damn right! Maloofs screwed Sacramento a lot harder than my scenario...

1-800-STFU
04-14-2012, 04:13 PM
I would if DeMarcus Cousins wasn't so immature

DoMeFavors
04-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Yankee Stadium parking is 40 dollars, and im not even joking.

PleaseBeNice
04-14-2012, 04:31 PM
I would if DeMarcus Cousins wasn't so immature

notsureifserious.jpg but if you are, dude, you're gonna let one player stand in front of your decision to help in an effort to keep an entire franchise where it belongs?

kjoke
04-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Parking at AA is like 50 bucks.

But I agree. I will help

central2003
04-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Come on guys this is not about parking prices or anyone of the kings fans being cheap. Its much bigger then that, if anyone believes in equal rights, if anyone believes in doing the right thing, if you believe what the Maloofs are doing is wrong on so many levels , we need your help, If your a fan of a small market team we need you help ( with this trend your team could be next in the future), sonics fans we need your help, Don't just stand by and watch some desperate wannabe billionaires snatch the Kings from sacramento. We need to get, not only the Maloofs attention but the entire nations sports and media outlets attention that a crime is going to take place in a year or so. Do not believe the Maloofs and their PR tactics false claims of them wanting to stay in Sacramento, they will take the team and run to Southern Cali in hopes of a bigger pay day.

This coming from a Kings fan who lives in the Bay area, California not even in sac and I do not want sacramento to lose its only Pro Sports franchise.

mightymouse407
04-14-2012, 05:00 PM
I think it's 10 bucks at the Palace...

that must include 2lower bowl tickets LMFAO sorry for the low blow i couldnt help myself i literally can count the people in the stands when ive watched a pistons home game

xk4
04-14-2012, 05:01 PM
if anyone believes in equal rights

Who's right? I'm confused.

I think it's the owners right to move the team if they want to be douchebags. Or am I missing something

JWO35
04-14-2012, 05:06 PM
that must include 2lower bowl tickets LMFAO sorry for the low blow i couldnt help myself i literally can count the people in the stands when ive watched a pistons home game

Can't blame you, you can't pay most people to see them clowns...but where they play at I think plays a big factor(middle of ****ing nowhere) of the ghost town you see on TV

JNA17
04-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Don't you have bigger problems to worry about? You know...like the organization moving?

central2003
04-14-2012, 05:12 PM
It is legally their right but we as fans of the sport need to be loud and clear that this type of trend is not acceptable. We want not only Kings fans but just fans of the sports who believe every city that has a team should have a right to to keep it. If you are a billionaire looking to buy a franchise you should buy one suitable to your area of preference because there many Billionaires that would Love to buy the Kings and have no problems keeping the team where they belong.

Everyone can help whether its through networking or if you live close or arounf Sacramento to help protest and force these retards known as the maloofs out of ownership.

JNA17
04-14-2012, 05:16 PM
It is legally their right but we as fans of the sport need to be loud and clear that this type of trend is not acceptable. We want not only Kings fans but just fans of the sports who believe every city that has a team should have a right to to keep it. If you are a billionaire looking to buy a franchise you should buy one suitable to your area of preference because there many Billionaires that would Love to buy the Kings and have no problems keeping the team where they belong.

Everyone can help whether its through networking or if you live close or arounf Sacramento to help protest and force these retards known as the maloofs out of ownership.

Sorry but if Sonics fans couldn't keep their team, then neither will Kings.

Especially if the move is giving Seattle their team back, then I'm all for screwing Sacrmento.

GeekInThePink
04-14-2012, 05:19 PM
This thread is stupid, I hope Sacto gets moved.

central2003
04-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Seattle does not even have a new arena , which is one of the requirements of the NBA if the city of seattle ever wants a NBA franchise again. Trust me there are many other cities that the Maloofs will go to before seattle. Like Southern California and Kansas city but its not even about a new arena. The Maloofs want to go to Anaheim plain and simple for the big TV contract and the owner of The Honda center offered to front them Cash for their relocation. They basically killed a sure arena deal just so they can alienate the fans and have low ticket sales. With all that they will go next year to BOG meeting and request for relocation.

Baller1
04-14-2012, 06:02 PM
I feel for you Sactown fans but at the same time you're the same fan base acting arrogant toward Seattle fans when the vote passed a few weeks ago.

So sorry I'm not sorry, good luck with the situation.

E.O.21
04-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Just let it go Kings fans

PleaseBeNice
04-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Just let it go Kings fans

You're pathetic.

PleaseBeNice
04-14-2012, 09:19 PM
I feel for you Sactown fans but at the same time you're the same fan base acting arrogant toward Seattle fans when the vote passed a few weeks ago.

So sorry I'm not sorry, good luck with the situation.

I guess to you, Arrogant meant us fighting for our team hoping they don't leave. Great definition.

rhymeratic
04-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Kings owners are the cheapest ever. They are legitimately broke. Hate to say it but I see Kings moving to New Jersey, Seattle, or Canada when it's all said and done.

BKLYNpigeon
04-14-2012, 09:34 PM
parking for the SF Giants games are $35-$40. ouch.

mudvayne387
04-14-2012, 09:45 PM
The Kings havnt moved yet ?

Baller1
04-14-2012, 09:56 PM
I guess to you, Arrogant meant us fighting for our team hoping they don't leave. Great definition.

Great job of putting words in my mouth.

mjt20mik
04-14-2012, 10:08 PM
No hate here. I hope everything pans out with you guys and the team stays in SAC. I wouldn't know what I would do if the Raps left TOR.

Keep on fighting guys.

Lakers + Giants
04-15-2012, 02:26 AM
That's a deal for Laker games.