PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard out Indefinitely with Herniated Disc

Sadds The Gr8
04-13-2012, 11:00 PM
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- Magic center Dwight Howard was diagnosed by a doctor in Los Angeles with a herniated disc in his lower back, a team spokesman said.
Howard sat out the Magic's 109-81 loss to the Atlanta Hawks Friday night, the fifth game he's missed in Orlando's last seven outings.
Magic spokesman Joel Glass said Howard was examined by Dr. Robert Watkins after Howard flew out there earlier Friday for a second opinion for what had previously be called back spasms since he injured his back at the end of March.
There is no timetable for his return and it will be based on how he responds to treatment.
Howard is scheduled to fly back to Orlando on Saturday.
The Magic are now 1-4 without him this season.
Magic coach Stan Van Gundy says Howard was in pain following the team's practice Thursday and the coach wasn't optimistic he'll be ready to play at Cleveland Sunday or against Philadelphia on Monday.
The Magic entered Friday tied in place in the Eastern Conference with Atlanta, though the Hawks hold the head-to-head tiebreaker. They remained in the same spot following the loss.
With his fifth missed regular-season game Howard set a new personal high for missed games in a season. He missed four games last season. Prior to this season Howard had only missed two games in his career due to injury. The rest were either because of illness or suspension.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/basketball/nba/04/13/howard.herniated.disc.ap/index.html

Orlando is ****ed

Ill21
04-13-2012, 11:03 PM
Wow could be done for the year

justinnum1
04-13-2012, 11:04 PM
sounds like a heat-magic first round matchup

droalex
04-13-2012, 11:04 PM
Should of traded him

Ill21
04-13-2012, 11:05 PM
sounds like a heat-magic first round matchup

Talk about a free pass to the second round

LakersMaster24
04-13-2012, 11:07 PM
He partied too hard.

Sadds The Gr8
04-13-2012, 11:07 PM
Miami should just rest James and Wade. Rupaul can beat that Orlando team by himself...

justinnum1
04-13-2012, 11:08 PM
talk about a free pass to the second round

:)

I really want philly in the first round that, a nice warmup for miami

Cal827
04-13-2012, 11:10 PM
A doctor from LA diagnosed him? Doubt the story then; he's probably just trying to make Dwight Howard's trade value go down.

Jayrich28
04-13-2012, 11:10 PM
Wow ny has a chance to move up to six now....talk bout a grand oppurtunity

Ill21
04-13-2012, 11:11 PM
:)

I really want philly in the first round that, a nice warmup for miami

Lol. Why can't the Knicks get breaks like this

Sadds The Gr8
04-13-2012, 11:12 PM

It's actually huge for them...they can move up to 6th.

Cal827
04-13-2012, 11:12 PM
In all seriousness though, that sucks... Looks like one team is gonna get a free pass into the second round.

Ill21
04-13-2012, 11:13 PM
It's actually huge for them...they can move up to 6th.

They are still 3 games behind Orlando with Boston and Miami coming. Still won't be easy

oak2455
04-13-2012, 11:14 PM
think about this long term the Nets could be fcuked

justinnum1
04-13-2012, 11:16 PM

Ugh....knicks actually have a chance of making the 2nd round...you should send howard some flowers.

jimm120
04-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Everyone BUT Orlando and Indy benefit from this.

Chicago doesn't have to play the Knicks, who since past year have played them real tough. Chicago would play Philly (spiraled out of control in The 2nd half) or Orlando (no Dwight and no hedo = no winning).

Miami does t have to go up against the Knicks. Yeah, heat woulda won anyway most probably, but still easier to go up against the magic of Philly.

Knicks don't have to go up against Miami nor Chicago, making it easier to get into the second round.

So, all three teams benefit.

Now we'll jus have to see how Orlando plays. Hey, u never know how they'll do without Dwight...though they are already 1-4 this season....

xk4
04-13-2012, 11:25 PM
I feel really bad for this team right now. They aren't rolling over, but when Davis and Wafer are your leading scorers, yikes...

It's like watching a puppy try to cross the highway. You want them to succeed because it's adorable, but it's not going to end well

lakersfan01
04-13-2012, 11:28 PM
Andrew Bynum > Dwight Howard. Get bent Orlando, we might not even give you Paula for him.

justinnum1
04-13-2012, 11:28 PM

Chicago doesn't have to play the Knicks, who since past year have played them real tough. Chicago would play Philly (spiraled out of control in The 2nd half) or Orlando (no Dwight and no hedo = no winning).

Miami does t have to go up against the Knicks. Yeah, heat woulda won anyway most probably, but still easier to go up against the magic of Philly.

Knicks don't have to go up against Miami nor Chicago, making it easier to get into the second round.

Now we'll jus have to see how Orlando plays. Hey, u never know how they'll do without Dwight...though they are already 1-4 this season....

Yep

NYKnickFanatic
04-14-2012, 01:29 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7811897/orlando-magic-dwight-howard-herniated-disk-back

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Magic center Dwight Howard was diagnosed by a doctor in Los Angeles with a herniated disk in his lower back, a team spokesman said.

Howard sat out the Magic's 109-81 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night, the fifth game he's missed in Orlando's past seven outings.

Magic spokesman Joel Glass said Howard was examined by Dr. Robert Watkins after Howard flew out there earlier Friday for a second opinion for what previously had been called back spasms since he injured his back at the end of March.

There is no timetable for his return and it will be based on how he responds to treatment.

Howard is scheduled to fly back to Orlando on Saturday.

The Magic are now 1-4 without him this season.

Magic coach Stan Van Gundy says Howard was in pain after the team's practice Thursday and the coach wasn't optimistic he'll be ready to play at Cleveland on Sunday or against Philadelphia on Monday.

The Magic entered Friday in sixth place in the Eastern Conference. They remained in the same spot after the loss.

With his fifth missed regular-season game, Howard set a new personal high for missed games in a season; he missed four games last season. Prior to this season, Howard had only missed two games in his career because of injury. The rest were either because of illness or suspension.

Donuts365
04-14-2012, 01:40 AM
Yep

pretty much

MagicBucsSox
04-14-2012, 01:55 AM
Andrew Bynum > Dwight Howard. Get bent Orlando, we might not even give you Paula for him.

please stop

ThunderousDemon
04-14-2012, 02:02 AM
please stop

No one uses that word here, don't you know that this is PSD. :silly:

John Walls Era
04-14-2012, 02:14 AM
Say what you want about Dwight, he makes a huge difference for this team. They lost to the Wizards for **** sakes.

AKAYaReal
04-14-2012, 02:20 AM
This has just been a crazy last few weeks in the east when it comes to injuries to teams in the playoff hunt from Chicago to Boston to NY to Orlando probably being the worse now.

Da Knicks
04-14-2012, 02:43 AM
Ugh....knicks actually have a chance of making the 2nd round...you should send howard some flowers.

You are so cocky I guess last year wasn't enough for you, can't wait till the playoffs start to pull your posts.

magic0320
04-14-2012, 03:05 AM
lol now who's injured prone lol jk :P

Bulls_fan90
04-14-2012, 03:23 AM
I blame Stan Van Gundy.

stawka
04-14-2012, 03:35 AM
You know what's sad? The fact that nobody here feels sorry for the guy, it's a back injury

All I'm hearing is "Andrew Bynum = GOAT, nets are screwed, magic are screwed, Knicks are gonna win the title, and Stan Van Gundy looks feral"

Damn! Best of luck to Dwight, it's a back injury, not a rolled ankle. Don't know how serious it is, but a back injury is ****ed for anyone!

5ass
04-14-2012, 03:52 AM

Angelus™
04-14-2012, 04:35 AM
Certainly not a good thing to happen to Orlando heading into the playoffs

Trueblue2
04-14-2012, 05:03 AM
lol now who's injured prone lol jk :P

I love Bynum, but I'd much rather gamble on dwigths injury history than Bynums.

bholly
04-14-2012, 05:05 AM

I love this reasoning, which I keep hearing on here. Chicago are going to be real nervous about playing the Knicks because of how tough they've played them the last two years, but have no problem with a team that they've done even worse again over the same two seasons. Genius.

I'm as disappointed by Philly as anyone, but that reasoning is just great.

Now that I think about it, the certainty that the Knicks are finishing above Philly is pretty good, too. Serious chance, probably even better than even odds, but certainty is pretty funny.

Shmontaine
04-14-2012, 09:33 AM
The Knicks are 3 games back from Orlando with 7 left. Hardly a guarantee that the Knicks move to 6th. The magic I think can grab two of the last games (Cleveland and Charlotte)... That means the Knicks need to win 5 of their last 7. Prolly would need to take two of (heat, celtics, hawks, clippers --- I'm assuming they beat the nets, cavs, n cats). I think the standings from 6-8 are set

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 09:43 AM
whoever gets orlando in the first round is getting a bye

magic are pretty much going to need to lose every game for knicks to move to 6 which is possible seeing they are 1-4 without him

Teeboy1487
04-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Karma is a ***** Dwight. I don't feel sorry for him. He has been a douche all season. I feel for Orlando and their fans though.

HoV305
04-14-2012, 10:09 AM
this can hurt the nets...depends on how he recovers..but herniated disks are no joke.....pain is so severe and it can drag down to your leg etc....sucks for him....THINK VAN GUNDY HAS A SMILE AT ALL IN HIS FACE?

oak2455
04-14-2012, 10:21 AM
this can hurt the nets...depends on how he recovers..but herniated disks are no joke.....pain is so severe and it can drag down to your leg etc....sucks for him....THINK VAN GUNDY HAS A SMILE AT ALL IN HIS FACE?

I said the Nets on the first page.... If this is serious wonder what Dwill is thinking .....

JBro_Chicago
04-14-2012, 10:23 AM
Karma is a ***** Dwight. I don't feel sorry for him. He has been a douche all season. I feel for Orlando and their fans though.

^ This. A year ago I might've felt bad for Dwight. Now I just feel bad for Orlando fans.

thekmp211
04-14-2012, 10:30 AM
karma, police....arrest this man...

Teeboy1487
04-14-2012, 10:39 AM
^ This. A year ago I might've felt bad for Dwight. Now I just feel bad for Orlando fans.

The difference a year makes. He was one of my favorite players in the league a year ago. Now, I can't stand the sight of his name.

netsgiantsyanks
04-14-2012, 11:02 AM
lolkarma. he was acting like a prima donna the whole time, and i am not saying this because i'm a nets fan(well, maybe). i do feel bad for the team/fans though.

nycericanguy
04-14-2012, 11:02 AM
Knicks have 3 tough games left against BOS, MIA & LAC. But all 3 are at home, and we've been pretty dominant at home. I feel we can beat anyone at the garden. If we take 2 of those 3 I will make a bold prediction and say we finish 7-1 and win either the atlantic or at least the #6 seed.

BOS has a tough schedule, if we can beat them at home we have a chance.

And ORL without Dwight & Turk the rest of the way.

One of those teams figures to fall, if we go 7-1 we'll catch one of them.

magic0320
04-14-2012, 11:04 AM
I love Bynum, but I'd much rather gamble on dwigths injury history than Bynums.

yeah true and same here, but you never know with injury. Bynum did great job coming back from knee injuries. hope Howard will come back strong.

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 11:26 AM
sounds like a heat-magic first round matchup What makes you so sure Orlando doesn't drop to 8th. :eyebrow:

Either way, sucks for Orlando. Reminds me of Washington back in 06-07, when they lost Arenas and Butler in the end of the season. They fell from third to seventh and were a cakewalk for Cleveland.

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 11:29 AM
The Knicks are 3 games back from Orlando with 7 left. Hardly a guarantee that the Knicks move to 6th. The magic I think can grab two of the last games (Cleveland and Charlotte)... That means the Knicks need to win 5 of their last 7. Prolly would need to take two of (heat, celtics, hawks, clippers --- I'm assuming they beat the nets, cavs, n cats). I think the standings from 6-8 are set

I don't think they can beat Cleveland away. And Charlotte has given them fits. I can see them losing all their games. Meanwhile, NY has a tiebreaker on Philly and can end up at 6th which would be ideal for them knowing that they have dominated Indiana.

Pacerlive
04-14-2012, 11:48 AM
I don't think they can beat Cleveland away. And Charlotte has given them fits. I can see them losing all their games. Meanwhile, NY has a tiebreaker on Philly and can end up at 6th which would be ideal for them knowing that they have dominated Indiana.

Hold on a second.. Winning two games against the Pacers on the back end of 4 games in 5 nights doesn't mean they dominated.

A fully rested Pacers team will beat the Knicks especially considering the Knicks won't have home court.

nycericanguy
04-14-2012, 11:57 AM
Hold on a second.. Winning two games against the Pacers on the back end of 4 games in 5 nights doesn't mean they dominated.

A fully rested Pacers team will beat the Knicks especially considering the Knicks won't have home court.

Um, NY was finishing a 4 in 5 stretch as well when they played IND...And they dominated IND at MSG and went into IND and dominated them again the very next day.

Its weak sauce to complain about 4 in 5, thats the schedule for EVERY team this year.

Even their last meeting in IND, NY had a 17 point lead going into the 4th without Stat, Lin or JJ, Granger caught fire and IND came back. But in those 3 games NY was clearly the better team.

I seriously doubt IND can beat NY 4 times in a 7 game series.

Pacers have a great record, but they've also been one of the luckiest teams this year in terms of injuries, they've literally had no major injuries, I read their starting lineup has played every game except 2. Thats amazing. They've also played together 2 years now which helps alot.

Pacerlive
04-14-2012, 12:06 PM
Um, NY was finishing a 4 in 5 stretch as well when they played IND...And they dominated IND at MSG and went into IND and dominated them again the very next day.

Its weak sauce to complain about 4 in 5, thats the schedule for EVERY team this year.

Even their last meeting in IND, NY had a 17 point lead going into the 4th without Stat, Lin or JJ, Granger caught fire and IND came back. But in those 3 games NY was clearly the better team.

I seriously doubt IND can beat NY 4 times in a 7 game series.

Pacers have a great record, but they've also been one of the luckiest teams this year in terms of injuries, they've literally had no major injuries, I read their starting lineup has played every game except 2. Thats amazing. They've also played together 2 years now which helps alot.
The Knicks had a 17 point lead because Vogel didn't make the small ball switch soon enough. That won't happen again and Granger will guard your starting pf next time MElo..

I hate gimmick stuff like that.. Reminds me of the pacers former coach. It will be fun taking the wind out of sails if you make the 6th seed.

nycericanguy
04-14-2012, 12:10 PM
The Knicks had a 17 point lead because Vogel didn't make the small ball switch soon enough. That won't happen again and Granger will guard your starting pf next time MElo..

I hate gimmick stuff like that.. Reminds me of the pacers former coach. It will be fun taking the wind out of sails if you make the 6th seed.

whats the excuse for the other 2 games where nY was up by 20 in each?

Again, they were regular season games, but anyone that watched those 3 games would come away thinking the Knicks were CLEARLY the better team.

And if we meet in the playoffs Amare should be starting at PF. He's due back next week supposedly.

meloman1592
04-14-2012, 12:18 PM

2 things...

1- So? Melo eats granger alive every time they play
2- amare will be back

smith&wesson
04-14-2012, 12:32 PM
i hope the magic fall out of the playoffs all together. they wont have a chance in the playoffs with out howard and that team is just a mess. why go through a 4-0 sweep and make matters worst ?

oak2455
04-14-2012, 12:38 PM
2 things...

1- So? Melo eats granger alive every time they play
2- amare will be back

3 - very winnable games for the Knicks... Ha haaaaaa

oak2455
04-14-2012, 12:40 PM
whats the excuse for the other 2 games where nY was up by 20 in each?

Again, they were regular season games, but anyone that watched those 3 games would come away thinking the Knicks were CLEARLY the better team.

And if we meet in the playoffs Amare should be starting at PF. He's due back next week supposedly.

I guess he forgot :confused:

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 01:00 PM
i hope the magic fall out of the playoffs all together. they wont have a chance in the playoffs with out howard and that team is just a mess. why go through a 4-0 sweep and make matters worst ?

No chance. Orlando needs to lose out (possible) and Milwaukee needs to win out (VERY unlikely) for that to happen.

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 01:02 PM

I just think NY is a bad matchup for you guys. :shrug:

I also think that if NY did somehow overtake Boston and Boston ended up with the 6th seed, you'd dominate Boston.

QUICKTRADE
04-14-2012, 01:03 PM
magic should be regretting now since they didn't pull the trigger for bynum or lopez at the start of the season. now that he has an injury, this will make his value lower that magic could demand, like dump of bad contracts

QUICKTRADE
04-14-2012, 01:05 PM
im not sure if this is a ploy for howard but this is something that magic FO should be more careful. first he wants stan out then injury.

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 01:08 PM
magic should be regretting now since they didn't pull the trigger for bynum or lopez at the start of the season. now that he has an injury, this will make his value lower that magic could demand, like dump of bad contracts

I disagree. The value for Howard is the same. The problem is that they'll never get fair value anyway for a disgruntled star. In the end, NJ will give Orlando everything but Deron and I think LA has moved on after Howard reportedly showed no interest anyway. NJ seems to be the only other team Howard wants anyway and I can bet you that they desperately want him by next season since they obviously don't want to lose Deron and would love to open their new arena with a bang.

Pacerlive
04-14-2012, 01:10 PM
I just think NY is a bad matchup for you guys. :shrug:

I also think that if NY did somehow overtake Boston and Boston ended up with the 6th seed, you'd dominate Boston.

A lot of Pacer fans fear Boston more than New York. ITs a combination of Rondo and Pierce are a very hard matchup.

As far as Amare being back I hope he is. That bulging disc isn't going to get better and he'll probably hold you back defensively. You guys should have an out close for him.. 20 million for the next 3 years will be the reason you won't compete for a championship IMO.

When the Pacers get up for games they play a lot tougher and I look at those early loses as them just not being their mentally. Granger stupid winnable games comment showed me he was on focused. In the playoffs the Pacers have shown their mettle... The Knicks well have to prove it to me before I believe it.

b@llhog24
04-14-2012, 01:10 PM
People in this thread are seriously happy that Dwight has a serious injury? :pity: :facepalm:

shep33
04-14-2012, 01:13 PM
Hope he gets better

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 01:13 PM
A lot of Pacer fans fear Boston more than New York. ITs a combination of Rondo and Pierce are a very hard matchup.

As far as Amare being back I hope he is. That bulging disc isn't going to get better and he'll probably hold you back defensively. You guys should have an out close for him.. 20 million for the next 3 years will be the reason you won't compete for a championship IMO.

When the Pacers get up for games they play a lot tougher and I look at those early loses as them just not being their mentally. Granger stupid winnable games comment showed me he was on focused. In the playoffs the Pacers have shown their mettle... The Knicks well have to prove it to me before I believe it.

Please don't take me to be a Knicks fan, I find that VERY insulting. :)

And I agree, they're better off without Amare, especially with his injury.

nycericanguy
04-14-2012, 01:19 PM

So you're a doctor now? Amare has looked fine and is back to practicing with the team. While we may be a bit worse defensively with him, he does help on the boards and Amare has always been a great playoff performer. People are underestimating him.

His contract after this year is irrelevant, Knicks will be over the cap the next 3-4 years regardless with Chandler & Melo, & Lin, Fields & Novak about to get paid this summer.

And sorry bud, but Knicks don't really have to prove anything to you. Even Kozelkid whos not a Knick fan says NY is a bad matchup for IND...take the homer glasses off.

Jarvo
04-14-2012, 01:20 PM
You know what's sad? The fact that nobody here feels sorry for the guy, it's a back injury

All I'm hearing is "Andrew Bynum = GOAT, nets are screwed, magic are screwed, Knicks are gonna win the title, and Stan Van Gundy looks feral"

Damn! Best of luck to Dwight, it's a back injury, not a rolled ankle. Don't know how serious it is, but a back injury is ****ed for anyone!

After all the crap he pulled nobody really cares about whats going on with him sad but true.

smith&wesson
04-14-2012, 01:40 PM

poor immature, spoild super star. this is gods way of saying shut the **** up, be thankfull for the oppertunitites and blessings you were given it can all go away in a blink of an eye.

howard became a cancer to the team late in the season. why ?? now were all supose to feel bad for him ? i feel bad for the orlando magic fans not that ego maniac.

it was like one or two posters who even mentioned bynum who has been injured 10x more then howard has any ways so why even agknowledge those posters my man ? they are trolling

No chance. Orlando needs to lose out (possible) and Milwaukee needs to win out (VERY unlikely) for that to happen.

true... i would much rather see an ellis lead bucks in the playoffs then a howardless magic. thats all im saying.

After all the crap he pulled nobody really cares about whats going on with him sad but true.

exactly.

PHX2daDEATH
04-14-2012, 02:01 PM
they say Karma's gonna get you..gonna knock you right in the back with a herniated disk!..its what he gets for trying to be a coach killer..

xk4
04-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Conspiracy time: Dwight is faking the injury. This way,

1) He doesn't have to pretend to care about the playoffs
2) Burns SVG, making him look like a worse coach when the team gets swept
3) Early vacation
4) Gets to keep all of that sweet contract money
5) Lowers his trade value, so the team he ends up with doesn't have to give up half their roster. Provided, he keeps the charade up

Who wants a tin foil hat?

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Howard is the biggest D bag in the league right now

Raph12
04-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Anyone thinking this injury is faked is an idiot, if the Magic believe he's faking, they'd call him out on it... The injury he sustained was against the Mavs, before any of this **** about Stan even came out. He reaggravated the injury in the Sixers game, specifically on the play when he blocked Iggy to close the half.

Anyone saying stuff about "karma" or "money" or anything, you guys are low-lifes, seriously what a loser you must be to think someone getting injured in any way was "justice".

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 04:26 PM
He's not faking it, but i dont think he is going to find any sympathy.

5ass
04-14-2012, 04:30 PM

poeple are still butt hurt because howard didnt want to join their team lol. Knicks fans are just happy because they suck so bad that the only way they dont end up with the 8th seed and get bounced by chicago is if Howard goes down. Its really funny that people can be so low and pathetic.

Raph12
04-14-2012, 05:07 PM
He's not faking it, but i dont think he is going to find any sympathy.

Sympathy is one thing, saying things like "karma" is another... Anyone getting seriously injured isn't a positive in any way.

xk4
04-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Anyone thinking this injury is faked is an idiot, if the Magic believe he's faking, they'd call him out on it... The injury he sustained was against the Mavs, before any of this **** about Stan even came out. He reaggravated the injury in the Sixers game, specifically on the play when he blocked Iggy to close the half.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sarcasm

THE MTL
04-14-2012, 05:13 PM
think about this long term the Nets could be fcuked

No I think it helps them too. Without Howard, ORL has no chance to do any damage in the playoffs and that team needs a huge playoff win in order to keep Howard past next year if you ask me.

Nets just gotta keep Deron Williams pass this summer which I think they will. I can see him opting in for the final year of his contract.

oak2455
04-14-2012, 06:22 PM
poeple are still butt hurt because howard didnt want to join their team lol. Knicks fans are just happy because they suck so bad that the only way they dont end up with the 8th seed and get bounced by chicago is if Howard goes down. Its really funny that people can be so low and pathetic.

Wow If the Knicks suck wonder where that leaves the Magic .... Since they beat the magics azzzzzzz the last two, good call..... Lmao:clap:

oak2455
04-14-2012, 06:23 PM
No I think it helps them too. Without Howard, ORL has no chance to do any damage in the playoffs and that team needs a huge playoff win in order to keep Howard past next year if you ask me.

Nets just gotta keep Deron Williams pass this summer which I think they will. I can see him opting in for the final year of his contract.

Maybe and maybe Dwill says hello Mavs

5ass
04-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Wow If the Knicks suck wonder where that leaves the Magic .... Since they beat the magics azzzzzzz the last two, good call..... Lmao:clap:

this magic team is going nowhere, atleast we have expirings next season to rebuild a good roster around howard. Knicks are stuck with this roster for the next 4 years and its never going to be enough to beat the bulls or heat. Meaning u can expect a second round exit (at best) for the next 4 years. Enjoy.

DragonJaii
04-14-2012, 07:17 PM

i think ny would win that series against pacers.

BklynKnicks3
04-14-2012, 07:25 PM
blesssing for knicks

smith&wesson
04-14-2012, 08:33 PM
this magic team is going nowhere, atleast we have expirings next season to rebuild a good roster around howard. Knicks are stuck with this roster for the next 4 years and its never going to be enough to beat the bulls or heat. Meaning u can expect a second round exit (at best) for the next 4 years. Enjoy.

Magic should have traded for bynum and odom. gave the raps jj redick for calderon.

calderon-nelson
richardson
hedo-odom
anderson-clark
bynum-glen daivs

odom 6th man

they would still have been able to compete in the east. keep in mind calderon and gasol won an olympic gold medal together.

MagicBucsSox
04-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Magic should have traded for bynum and odom. gave the raps jj redick for calderon.

calderon-nelson
richardson
hedo-odom
anderson-clark
bynum-glen daivs

odom 6th man

they would still have been able to compete in the east. keep in mind calderon and gasol won an olympic gold medal together.

Your a worse GM than Otis smith

oak2455
04-15-2012, 12:42 AM

you sure about the expiring's?

kjoke
04-15-2012, 12:43 AM
He's out indefinitely, and the only thing that comes to some of your guys minds is that Miami has a free pass to the second round. smh

ldawg
04-15-2012, 08:24 AM
Howard made himself look like a damn fool. And then on top of that he wants to go to the Nets, the Nets you serious? Is winning rings Howard goal or he wants to play GM? He wants to pick players, fire and hire coaches and wants the ball late in the game knowing he can't hit free throws. Howard is now an injured high maintenance player.However i hate to see him injured.