PDA

View Full Version : Indiana pacers clinched the playoffs

pacersfan1967
04-13-2012, 09:28 PM
I said in the early post when the season start that Indiana pacers be a 3 seed guess where were at...:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

oak2455
04-13-2012, 09:34 PM
oofs??? like GOOFS??

Cal827
04-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Congratulations :clap:

Wait: Clinched the Playoffs? You mean nobody else has a chance at clinching. Oh crap, the Bulls and Heat fans on this site are gonna fight again :facepalm:

Double Edit: Wait, Clinched the Playoofs? WTF are the PLAYOOFS?! F***ing Maloofs screwing with everything :mad::mad:

Anyways, I know what you were trying to say lol... Congratulations. The Pacers can be a problem to whoever they play.

justinnum1
04-13-2012, 09:45 PM
might be playing NY in the first round

Colts2180
Yeah instead of contributing a intelligent statement you make fun of a typo. Typical Raiders fan lol jk. Teams better than most thought they would be. Heard so much crap about how this team and that team was better than us. Guess what? There not. Miami and Chi are the only 2 teams with a better record atm in the east. 5th or 6th best record in the league. Still get no props or cred from the media but thats ok.

UPRock
Congrats to them, they can be the Memphis Grizzles of the Eastern Conference.

iam brett favre
04-13-2012, 09:47 PM
Congrats. I love Danny Granger, I just wish Tyler Hansbrough wasn't on the team.

Cal827
04-13-2012, 09:47 PM
Yeah instead of contributing a intelligent statement you make fun of a typo. Typical Raiders fan lol jk. Teams better than most thought they would be. Heard so much crap about how this team and that team was better than us. Guess what? There not. Miami and Chi are the only 2 teams with a better record atm in the east. 5th or 6th best record in the league. Still get no props or cred from the media but thats ok.

Wait... who the ****s a Raiders fan? That team in universally hated lol

GoPacers33
04-13-2012, 09:50 PM
Let's Go Pacers

ayuntalo
04-13-2012, 09:54 PM
wow thank you for letting us know!
this is very important to human life!! lol

im calling out all heat and chicago fans, clinch the damn playoffs!!
oh wait.. they did lol

GoPacers33
04-13-2012, 10:00 PM
Let's Go Pacers

jimm120
04-13-2012, 10:17 PM

if so, they are "winnable" games..... : )

VCaintdead17
04-13-2012, 10:19 PM
Congrats. I love Danny Granger, I just wish Tyler Hansbrough wasn't on the team.

A ****ing men

jimbobjarree
04-13-2012, 10:20 PM
Is Paul George 7 foot yet?

TrueProdigy
04-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Congrats Pacers on a good Season Now you just have to keep it up post season

oak2455
04-13-2012, 10:56 PM
if so, they are "winnable" games..... : )

haaaha:clap::clap::clap: ohhhh Danny:facepalm:

xxplayerxx23
04-13-2012, 11:32 PM
congrates guys, Better hope orlando stays at the six, I hope my knicks can get up there, that would be a good series

Giannis94
04-13-2012, 11:50 PM

or the bucks for that fact

Avenged
04-13-2012, 11:52 PM
woo hoo they made the playoffs! :win:

lol seriously though, bright future for them. They have the same record as the Lakers!

PacersForLife
04-13-2012, 11:55 PM
congrates guys, Better hope orlando stays at the six, I hope my knicks can get up there, that would be a good series

It would, I would rather have Orlando, but can't deny how fun a Knicks-Pacers series would be. Maybe we could really re-kindle the rivalry. :D

eibbor
04-14-2012, 12:13 AM
It would, I would rather have Orlando, but can't deny how fun a Knicks-Pacers series would be.Maybe we could really re-kindle the rivalry. :D

See now that's what I'm talkin' about. Hell yeah!

mightymouse407
04-14-2012, 12:47 AM
1-3 vs orlando 1-3 vs miami 1-2 vs hawks 2-2 vs celtics 1-2 vs knicks basically yall are a 1st rd exit so congrats

Donuts365
04-14-2012, 01:05 AM
Congrats to them, they can be the Memphis Grizzles of the Eastern Conference.

faceplam

gbrl
04-14-2012, 01:12 AM
1-3 vs orlando 1-3 vs miami 1-2 vs hawks 2-2 vs celtics 1-2 vs knicks basically yall are a 1st rd exit so congrats

orlando knicks and celtics are the potential matchups. have you seen orlando lately, the knicks would make a great series, dont want no part of the celtics

Cal827
04-14-2012, 01:14 AM
faceplam

Double faceplam :D

mightymouse407
04-14-2012, 01:23 AM
orlando knicks and celtics are the potential matchups. have you seen orlando lately, the knicks would make a great series, dont want no part of the celtics

im a magic fan that lives in orlando so yes ive seen the magic lately without dwight,hedo and i know that with a healthy roster we can handle them in 6games but thats saying that we stay at 6 with dwight n hedo out the rest of the regular season we could drop. and im not saying that the magic are gonna win a championship or even make it out of the 2nd rd "if we make it there" cause im a realist but if we face anyone but the pacers we have no shot and will be eliminated 1st rd no questions asked

gbrl
04-14-2012, 01:28 AM
im a magic fan that lives in orlando so yes ive seen the magic lately without dwight,hedo and i know that with a healthy roster we can handle them in 6games but thats saying that we stay at 6 with dwight n hedo out the rest of the regular season we could drop. and im not saying that the magic are gonna win a championship or even make it out of the 2nd rd "if we make it there" cause im a realist but if we face anyone but the pacers we have no shot and will be eliminated 1st rd no questions asked

well then prepare to be eliminated, with howard out and your remaining schedule i can see the knicks surpassing you

Jacoby829
04-14-2012, 01:36 AM

Playoffs are a completely different season.. Teams actually get to practice and have a full game plan against their match-ups.. Hibbert can match Dwight well and Orlando is a perimeter shooting team, which Indy can defend well.. I honestly hope we face the Magic. We'll see who's the first round exit.

PacersForLife
04-14-2012, 01:43 AM
Man... It's so funny how under-estimated this team is.... The playoffs are not the regular season people. There is a reason we have a better seed than Orlando, Atlanta, Boston, and NY. It's because we've beat such teams as Miami, Chicago, OKC, and all of the previous teams listed. People always wanna look at the negative.

mightymouse407
04-14-2012, 01:46 AM
Playoffs are a completely different season.. Teams actually get to practice and have a full game plan against their match-ups.. Hibbert can match Dwight well and Orlando is a perimeter shooting team, which Indy can defend well.. I honestly hope we face the Magic. We'll see who's the first round exit.

lol i agree playoffs are a completely different ball game but dont get your panties in a bunch pacers fans i hope yall face the magic too. and hibbert can not match dwight bro even if dwight isnt healthy dont know what your smoking with that comment put pass it this way

PacersForLife
04-14-2012, 01:49 AM
lol i agree playoffs are a completely different ball game but dont get your panties in a bunch pacers fans i hope yall face the magic too. and hibbert can not match dwight bro even if dwight isnt healthy dont know what your smoking with that comment put pass it this way

That is true, Roy can't match-up with Dwight... just like nobody in the league can match-up with Dwight. I welcome the Magic with open arms.

mightymouse407
04-14-2012, 01:58 AM
That is true, Roy can't match-up with Dwight... just like nobody in the league can match-up with Dwight. I welcome the Magic with open arms.

we embrace your open arms lol and may the best team win. i just hope we have a healthy roster and can stay at the 6th seed to challenge yall. now dont get me wrong ill talk $iht about this match up but i like the pacers team yall have solid players and improved a lot this yr

Jacoby829
04-14-2012, 02:02 AM
I'm not sayin Howard won't get his numbers.. but he's gonna have to work with a big body like Hibbert on him.

Jacoby829
04-14-2012, 02:07 AM
we embrace your open arms lol and may the best team win. i just hope we have a healthy roster and can stay at the 6th seed to challenge yall. now dont get me wrong ill talk $iht about this match up but i like the pacers team yall have solid players and improved a lot this yr

lol talkin $iht is good man.. makes it more fun

PacersForLife
04-14-2012, 02:24 AM
lol talkin $iht is good man.. makes it more fun

Yeah, at the end of the day that's why people get on these forums for the most part. It's all in good fun...

PacersForLife
04-14-2012, 02:26 AM

Yeah we haven't had good showings against you guys, but this team has come so far.... 37-45 to 37-22 is a helluva leap and it gets overlooked by many people.

mightymouse407
04-14-2012, 02:42 AM
Yeah we haven't had good showings against you guys, but this team has come so far.... 37-45 to 37-22 is a helluva leap and it gets overlooked by many people.

agreed i know how it is man we have been a 50+win team for 4 straight yrs and we got overlooked even when we made it to the finals so i feel where your coming from and with these superstars forming super teams its easy to get overlooked when everyone is riding there nuts

Da Knicks
04-14-2012, 02:53 AM
This is who I want the Knicks to face in the first round...

PacersForLife
04-14-2012, 02:55 AM
agreed i know how it is man we have been a 50+win team for 4 straight yrs and we got overlooked even when we made it to the finals so i feel where your coming from and with these superstars forming super teams its easy to get overlooked when everyone is riding there nuts

Yeah it's kinda sad...

PacersForLife
04-14-2012, 02:55 AM
This is who I want the Knicks to face in the first round...

Me too.

LASportsFan1996
04-14-2012, 03:39 AM
Nice!!! Rooting For The Pacers In The East! GL Pacers!

pacersfan1967
04-14-2012, 06:21 AM
Congrats to them, they can be the Memphis Grizzles of the Eastern Conference. I thought of the same thing last year when memphis grizzles got hot & went deep into the playoff's..It's dancing time..boom baby............:dance::dance::dance::dance:

pacersfan1967
04-14-2012, 06:29 AM
congrates guys, Better hope orlando stays at the six, I hope my knicks can get up there, that would be a good seriesGood luck to knicks too...I know alot pacers fans favorite rivalry is bulls...But mine is hicks vs knicks.....Infact on my facebook sight is reggie miller hitting a 3 pointer in the last seconds of a game to pull a w..

Iodine
04-14-2012, 06:48 AM
Paul George will need to step his growing game up for the pacers to make lots of noise, but still been a great season, love Vog's as the coach.

Colts2180
04-14-2012, 06:49 AM

Ur a antagonist arnt you? Love dumb people like you. For starters Mia isnt even an option so why mention them? NY got us in a back to back right after being re-energized from firing there idiot coach,btw we beat them the last time we played em. 1-2 vs them and the Hawks isnt much of a reasoning to say we are a first round exit. Philly is also a great possibility to be our matchup but you didnt bother mentioning them(1-1 without Granger and Hill for the loss). Also got the Bucks as a possible option and we havent loss to them yet. So get your facts straight before bashing a team u know nothing about.

pacersfan1967
04-14-2012, 12:44 PM
Ur a antagonist arnt you? Love dumb people like you. For starters Mia isnt even an option so why mention them? NY got us in a back to back right after being re-energized from firing there idiot coach,btw we beat them the last time we played em. 1-2 vs them and the Hawks isnt much of a reasoning to say we are a first round exit. Philly is also a great possibility to be our matchup but you didnt bother mentioning them(1-1 without Granger and Hill for the loss). Also got the Bucks as a possible option and we havent loss to them yet. So get your facts straight before bashing a team u know nothing about. Nice post..we also have philli coming up in a game or two.......Paul George need to starting scoring ...He had a big zippo last night..But what I like about this team is paul george scoring been down others have been picking up the scoring...I thought tyler hansbrough looked good last night ...

Blitzbolt
04-14-2012, 12:47 PM
I love the pacers and the way they play also they remind me of my grizzlies somehow.

Kuya_Clive
04-14-2012, 12:50 PM
congrats to them, they were hella tough against the Bulls last year and they're only gonna get better

YoungOne
04-14-2012, 01:10 PM
crap, I wanted them in the first round..

gotoHcarolina52
04-14-2012, 01:20 PM
crap, I wanted them in the first round..

LOL. The Pacers' PSD Mafia is going to jump all over this.

LongIslandIcedZ
04-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Well I sure hope the Knicks get the sixth seed. They have proved that they can beat Indiana. Not that Indiana isnt a good, but I want to win a playoff game. The easiest way to do that is to play Indiana.

PacersForLife
04-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Well I sure hope the Knicks get the sixth seed. They have proved that they can beat Indiana. Not that Indiana isnt a good, but I want to win a playoff game. The easiest way to do that is to play Indiana.

Yes, out of Miami, Chicago, and Indiana. Just as long as you aren't acting like it will be some easy series between a 6th seed and a 3rd seed.

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 03:02 PM
indy-ny sereis would either go pacers winning in 6 or go 7 with either team having a chance, i think that would be a lot more competitive than a heat knicks series

king4day
04-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Congrats to them. I think a more impressive feat would be clinching the 3 seed. But where they were a few years ago to where they are now is impressive. I hope they do well but I don't know if they can beat NY in round 1 if they face them. Looking like Orlando would be the best matchup for them with Howard likely out or not at full strength.

LongIslandIcedZ
04-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Yes, out of Miami, Chicago, and Indiana. Just as long as you aren't acting like it will be some easy series between a 6th seed and a 3rd seed.

Seeding is irrelevant to me. I dont think Indiana is better than the Knicks, despite being seeded way higher. I think the Knicks have a very good shot of knocking off the Pacers. Having said that, it obviously wont be a cakewalk 4-0 series.

IndyRealist
04-14-2012, 06:17 PM
LOL. The Pacers' PSD Mafia is going to jump all over this.

We have a mafia? Pretty sure they're FFA, it is Indiana after all....:D

THE MTL
04-14-2012, 07:07 PM
They made it cause of the 6'10" Paul George. He's a superstar now that he's 6'10" lmao. I remember that thread earlier this season.......how good do u think the Paul George will be now that he is 6'10" lol

pacersfan1967
04-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Well I sure hope the Knicks get the sixth seed. They have proved that they can beat Indiana. Not that Indiana isnt a good, but I want to win a playoff game. The easiest way to do that is to play Indiana. If you think the easiest way to win a playoff playing Indiana you gota another thing comeing...Knicks haven't made the playoffs yet..

LongIslandIcedZ
04-15-2012, 12:53 AM
If you think the easiest way to win a playoff playing Indiana you gota another thing comeing...Knicks haven't made the playoffs yet..

lol thank you for the update. Having said that, as it currently stands, the easiest way to a playoff win is playing Indiana. Indiana isnt as good as Miami or Chicago and provided the Knicks get in, we will be playing one of those 3 teams.

kjoke
04-15-2012, 12:59 AM
can we change the title?

UPRock
04-15-2012, 01:15 AM
I wanted a Bulls Vs. Pacers rematch, I liked their series last year. Both team are better now.

BoilerMan013
04-15-2012, 01:26 AM
I wanted a Bulls Vs. Pacers rematch, I liked their series last year. Both team are better now.

Provided there's no regular season collapse by the Bulls or the Pacers, that would take a highly ambitious run by the Pacers and/or a huge dose of luck. (As in Miami losing to the 7 seed haha)

PacersForLife
04-15-2012, 01:51 AM

Who knows, they could meet again sometime in the playoffs this year.

todu82
04-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Congrats to the Pacers. Great to see them playing good basketball again.

MVP1
04-15-2012, 09:51 AM
But does it really matter when the Heat or the Bulls will make the NBA finals anyway?

PacersForLife
04-15-2012, 11:26 AM
But does it really matter when the Heat or the Bulls will make the NBA finals anyway?

There are things called upsets, you never know what could happen in the playoffs.

oak2455
04-15-2012, 11:35 AM
And a thing called owning Knicks vs Pacemakers

Iodine
04-15-2012, 11:35 AM
No really, I know this hasnt been said in a few pages, but **** Tyler Hansbrough.

I like the rest of this team, but **** him.