PDA

View Full Version : Why are the expectations of the heat decreased?

Jayrich28
04-13-2012, 05:48 PM
I was wondering this early today. When the heat join together last summer it was to win rings. The team was said to break records and dominate the league. Im not gonna go into the cheesy 1,2,3 etc. ring count. But as we speak the heat have the 4th best record at 40-17 and since the break 13-10.

I Got to thinking back to bulls teams the jordan teams finished 72-10 and one the ring that year. They then turned and repeated going 69-13 and winning again. and again with i think 63 wins.

The 80s celtics and lakers consistently won 60 plus as well and still had enough to win the championship in reserve. Hell the shaq and kobe lakers had impressive regular season in route to winning rings.

So I have come to the point now not understanding... why arent we more disappointed with this heat team and its lack of focus (some say) or this next level that they dont show consistenly.

DId we expect too much from them or were are expectations to high that we assume they would be dominating or become this scary team.. we all invisioned.

I know the magics,birds,jordan,shaqs, duncan or kobes of the world never took the regular season as a joke......it just seems like this heat team is which is a disappointment.

What do u guys think?

k.smith904
04-13-2012, 05:50 PM
i think this thread is gonna get locked.

Cal827
04-13-2012, 05:55 PM
A Bulls fan starting a thread about the Heat? I've gotta feeling this thread is going to end as well as Lebron James in the 4th quarter :D:D

In all seriousness though, I agree with the guy above, this will probably be locked.

But I think most of the people are looking to what happens at the end of the year. Didn't the Spurs win 62 or 63 games last year, but got manhandled in the first round by Zbo? The Lockout has been weird to everyone, As long as they make the playoffs, they can win it all still. Many people still have them as the favorite, despite Chicago beating them again. The fact that they have two of the best three players in the game, and another top 15-20 player is what puts them over... we assume they'll get back at it by game 1.

Knowing what happened with the announcement of "the decision", I think people prefer them slacking off, then saying that everybody they play are a joke compared to them

Jayrich28
04-13-2012, 05:56 PM
u really think so?

JasonJohnHorn
04-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Because they still don't have a center or a pg. How you supposed to win when you have sub-par players at the two most important positions on the floor?

And their fron office did a horrible job in free agency this season, signing Battier. They already had Mike Miller to back up at SF. Why wouldnt they use that money to sign a center or point guard? Makes no sense to me. And there were certainly PGs available (Baron Davis and Gilbert Arenas to name two).

When you have the best SF in the game, who is going to be playing 36-40 minutes a game, you don't need to players to back him up. And you already have Bosh and Haslem at PF, so it is time to get a center or a PG.

k.smith904
04-13-2012, 06:00 PM
The big 3 are good, but everyone else is terrible, including the coach.

Cal827
04-13-2012, 06:02 PM
Hey, Miami still has their Amnesty clause, don't they? Amnesty either Battier or Miller and then they go after Felton (who I think is a FA):

Felton
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Turiaf

We're screwed :facepalm:

tredigs
04-13-2012, 06:02 PM
Frankly I'll reserve thoughts on their 2nd half of the regular season until we see how they come out in the post-season. If I'm them I'd be letting Lebron get some rest, though. Especially if he's going to go 44 MPG like he did in the playoffs last year.

Jayrich28
04-13-2012, 06:07 PM
i mean i sure everyone wasnt a bulls fan in the jordan area... but you all respected the teams and how they put on a show every night weither it was against the lakers or wizards they brought it. and its not just about the heat but since the get alot of love for having lebron and wade u would wonder why the havent had more say in the guys the heat r picking up to fill the roster.

Is it the new generation of players or something but back in the day teams played to have great regular seasons...and teams always die to beat their rivals weather it be in playoffs or the 23 game of a season it was always important. what happen?

D1JM
04-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Hey, Miami still has their Amnesty clause, don't they? Amnesty either Battier or Miller and then they go after Felton (who I think is a FA):

Felton
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Turiaf

We're screwed :facepalm:

They could only use it on miller, not battier. Also, they can offer Felton the mini-Mle only too. Felton might look for more money than that

beasted86
04-13-2012, 06:21 PM
I don't understand what exactly the point of this thread is... what you are asking, or where you are going with it.

But essentially it sounds like you are asking why the regular season expectations have gone down?

Because it's pretty simple, firstly, Miami's main focus is staying healthy and getting to the playoffs. And lastly, and most importantly, the Miami HEAT are judged by what they do in the post season, not regular season.

Nobody knows or cares what seed the Mavericks were last season, or the Lakers the 2 seasons before that, and I'd bet nobody except die hard Lakers and Maverick fans can rattle off what their regular season records were. All that people know and remember is that they won the championship. So if you want fans to be mad Miami isn't winning 72 games in the regular season, you'll probably stand all alone on that mark.

Jayrich28
04-13-2012, 06:33 PM
theres a difference mia fan dallas of last year wont be linked with the dynasties...and i know the heat didnt come together just to try to win 1 ring and go on there way i thought they were coming together to build a dynasty...but they have alot of bad habits. And i know pat riley expected more too.

Even the first year Celticss got together they won 66 games and dominated. It didnt keep them from winning a ring so why are we worrying about injuries and being tired and all these other excuses now. These guys are young and in there primes.

Championship teams dont except losing or playing half key at any point of the season.

justinnum1
04-13-2012, 06:34 PM
:facepalm: this thread is a big fail, the expectation will always be a championship. Anything less is a failure.

Donuts365
04-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Because they still don't have a center or a pg. How you supposed to win when you have sub-par players at the two most important positions on the floor?

And their fron office did a horrible job in free agency this season, signing Battier. They already had Mike Miller to back up at SF. Why wouldnt they use that money to sign a center or point guard? Makes no sense to me. And there were certainly PGs available (Baron Davis and Gilbert Arenas to name two).

When you have the best SF in the game, who is going to be playing 36-40 minutes a game, you don't need to players to back him up. And you already have Bosh and Haslem at PF, so it is time to get a center or a PG.

the heat dnt need a pg hell be useless because d wade and lebron need to dominant the ball

jimm120
04-13-2012, 06:39 PM
I was wondering this early today. When the heat join together last summer it was to win rings. The team was said to break records and dominate the league. Im not gonna go into the cheesy 1,2,3 etc. ring count. But as we speak the heat have the 4th best record at 40-17 and since the break 13-10.

I Got to thinking back to bulls teams the jordan teams finished 72-10 and one the ring that year. They then turned and repeated going 69-13 and winning again. and again with i think 63 wins.

The 80s celtics and lakers consistently won 60 plus as well and still had enough to win the championship in reserve. Hell the shaq and kobe lakers had impressive regular season in route to winning rings.

So I have come to the point now not understanding... why arent we more disappointed with this heat team and its lack of focus (some say) or this next level that we dont hold them to a higher standard.

Why are they getting a pass on not dominating or become this scary team.. we all invisioned.

I know the magics,birds,jordan,shaqs, duncan or kobes of the world never took the regular season as a joke......it just seems like this heat team is which is a disappointment.

What do u guys think?

I only read the title and the first two sentences but I just want to say that the expectations are still there.

They got together and it was to win rings...and even though they didn't win a ring their first year, they got to the finals right away. In their first year. Yeah.

Now, if they get ousted in the playoffs again this year (without making the finals), then maybe everyone (including themselves) overrated them. But if they make the finals again (or win it), its still a team that people expect to win.

The yankees throughout 2001-2006 were extremely dominant. They only won once during that period. But in the end, the expectations were "win it all" only, and they could!

That's what the Heat are. They are a team that can "easily" get to the finals. From the beginning of them being formed, they turned into a championship contender...wait, no, not contender, but a championship-like team which was a "win it all" type team.

Can those types of teams lose? yeah. Look at the Yankees from 96 to 2011. Dominant teams but in the 2000's, even though they've been the best team usually, they haven't won.

Its never a guarantee. BUT those types of teams (the Yanks) have the potential to win 2, 3, or 4 world series in a span of 7 years or so. That's what the Heat have. A team that instantly became a team that can and should win around 3 championships (a least) in a 7 year timespan.

btw, I loathe the Yanks and I'm a 90's Knicks fan...and ya'll know how big the Knicks/Heat rivalry was. I'm not just talking about whatever. I'm being objective.

If they get to the finals again or win, then they are justified. But until then, they showed that they made it to the finals in their first year. That's something (getting to the finals) that teams can't do no matter how many times they rebuild with different pieces.

Chronz
04-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Spo needs to sit all 3 ala pop

shep33
04-13-2012, 06:48 PM
:facepalm: this thread is a big fail, the expectation will always be a championship. Anything less is a failure.

This. It's championship or bust every year, and I think we all know that guys.

beasted86
04-13-2012, 07:02 PM
theres a difference mia fan dallas of last year wont be linked with the dynasties...and i know the heat didnt come together just to try to win 1 ring and go on there way i thought they were coming together to build a dynasty...but they have alot of bad habits. And i know pat riley expected more too.

Even the first year Celticss got together they won 66 games and dominated. It didnt keep them from winning a ring so why are we worrying about injuries and being tired and all these other excuses now. These guys are young and in there primes.

Championship teams dont except losing or playing half key at any point of the season.

The main idea seems to be over your head here.

Nobody is going to look back and say "The HEAT won a couple championships together, but they didn't win 72 games or have the best overall record"

The HEAT aren't exactly an 8th seed Easter conference team.... they had the 3rd best NBA record last season, and will finish 4th or 3rd again. Everybody's "expectations" are what they do after the regular season. You seem to be in the minority that holds the best regular season record + championship in a higher esteem than winning the championship alone.

If you want to get an inside idea into the HEAT's thinking, well here it goes:

Saying the Heat trails by three games in the race for the No. 1 seed might bring an objection from LeBron James, however. While many fans zero in on the importance of Thursday night's game toward setting up a playoff run, James wasn't interested in talking about any race.

"I don't get involved in seeding too much," he told reporters after practice Wednesday. "I was the No. 1 seed for two straight years in Cleveland, I keep telling you guys. We didn't win.

"We were the No. 2 seed last year. We got to the Finals and we still didn't win it last year. I don't really care about seeding too much. I just want to play well going into the playoffs."

They don't focus on winning the most regular season games, and most fans care most about which team wins a championship, not who had the best regular season record.

Jayrich28
04-13-2012, 07:16 PM
But mia fan you guys or any lebron fan always talks about his regular season mvps and near triple double stats.........but when it comes to wins or competing with history or making history with winning and gaining rings is just meh..

Thats the problem with lebron his mindset is so far from that of the extreme competitors not at any point would the greats allow there team to play subpar for this long of stretch.....bad habits r bad habits and they tend to bite you in the ***.

Seeing he has come up short twice i figured he would come out with more purpose to hush the critics this yr.

Blitzbolt
04-13-2012, 07:21 PM
No is all about the Playoffs.

Jayrich28
04-13-2012, 07:22 PM
i mean if they finish this season 45-21 or something and come up short again... would u be satisfied?

or would you prefer goin 52-14 and winning the whole thing?

i mean last year they went 58-24 and the fell short......they had lapses last year and it bit them in the finals the point here is if u dont build championship habits how do you expect to be champs.

DaBear
04-13-2012, 07:25 PM
They were overrated to begin with. In fact, they still are.

justinnum1
04-13-2012, 07:30 PM
They were overrated to begin with. In fact, they still are.

:laugh:

DaBear
04-13-2012, 07:31 PM

:confused:

MTL_123
04-13-2012, 07:37 PM
I thought it was obvious that regular season record doesnt matter. You bulls trolls should really know this considering u guys had the best record last year beat us 3-0 but lost to us 4-1 right DaBears12troll

Raph12
04-13-2012, 07:39 PM
I still expect them to win it all...

MTL_123
04-13-2012, 07:41 PM
And people say heat fans are annoying.........smh

Jayrich28
04-13-2012, 07:56 PM
its not trolling or anything. Lebron......how many of you in here thought 9 years in lebron would still have no rings. I mean in his 3rd season he made the finals and of all the teams he was on that had to be one of his worst, he has since had alot better teams and same result. How many people can honestly say 6 yrs later we would still be waiting on him to deliver his first?

LongIslandIcedZ
04-13-2012, 08:02 PM
They can go 82-0 and the season would still be a tremendous failure if they dont win a championship.

I'd go so far as to say they need to win multiple rings for the "Big 3" teamup plan to not be labeled a failure. But thats just my opinion.

naps
04-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Brilliant thread! Heat sucks, LeBron sucks, Rose is the GOAT. A Bulls fan created a negative thread about the Heat. So this brilliant and a rare thread. I beg the MODs to sticky this thread.

beasted86
04-13-2012, 08:13 PM
i mean if they finish this season 45-21 or something and come up short again... would u be satisfied?

or would you prefer goin 52-14 and winning the whole thing?

i mean last year they went 58-24 and the fell short......they had lapses last year and it bit them in the finals the point here is if u dont build championship habits how do you expect to be champs.

chi fan if Miami wins the championship, nobody will care what their regular season record was except you.

naps
04-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Rose overrated to begin with. In fact, he still is. Bulls don't need him to beat the top teams.

Food for thought.

DaBear
04-13-2012, 08:15 PM
Food for thought.

You're right. We don't need him to beat the Heat. So when he comes back, it's only going to get worse for the Heat.

DaBear
04-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Anyways, I'm wasting my time with a guy who just joined in December (another bandwagon Heat homer). Don't cry when you fall again.

MTL_123
04-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Anyways, I'm wasting my time with a guy who just joined in December (another bandwagon Heat homer). Don't cry when you fall again.

same to u dont hide wen u guys get knocked out in the playoffs try to last more then 5 games. lol i find it funny wen your so **** that u have no argument against opposing team that u attack their fan base lol weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayrich28
04-13-2012, 08:39 PM
same to u dont hide wen u guys get knocked out in the playoffs try to last more then 5 games. lol i find it funny wen your so **** that u have no argument against opposing team that u attack their fan base lol weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont feed into that stuff heat fan...but r u guys happy with the way the team is playing right now ....i mean this close to playoffs...i mean of hoping u team just can turn it on is living dangerous

gotoHcarolina52
04-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Dont feed into that stuff heat fan...but r u guys happy with the way the team is playing right now ....i mean this close to playoffs...i mean of hoping u team just can turn it on is living dangerous

I'm not happy with the results of the past few games, but I'm not worried either.

ManRam
04-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Well, because coming into the season I thought their bench had drastically improved...when in reality, they're more of a 3 man team than they even were last year...

That's pretty much it. It's 3 men and a lot of unproductive players most of the time.

And...they have no true size. Teams like Chicago should and do bully them (I know they didn't in the playoffs last year) on the boards...

They're just not a well-rounded team. Three great players who are not necessarily the best of compliments isn't as full proof of a recipe for success as we might have thought. They have a good amount of very obvious flaws...

Jayrich28
04-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Nice post above.....and to add on maybe expectations were to high and we expected this amazing team to just bloom overnight...like 3 stars and a few d leaguers could just come in a win with these guys but maybe it isnt that simple.

E.O.21
04-13-2012, 09:34 PM
I tought Battier was gonna be a great fit with the heat with the ability to hit 3's and his defense. It just hasn't really worked out for him

UPRock
04-13-2012, 09:43 PM
I like how some Bulls fans are constantly bashing the Heat when we beat them badly last year in the playoffs after losing every game Vs. them in the regular season. I just don't understand what's wrong with some guys like DaBears1127.

justinnum1
04-13-2012, 09:51 PM
I like how some Bulls fans are constantly bashing the Heat when we beat them badly last year in the playoffs after losing every game Vs. them in the regular season. I just don't understand what's wrong with some guys like DaBears1127.

They are regular season champs again, didnt you know its better to be regular season champs than go to the finals?

MTL_123
04-13-2012, 10:07 PM
even tho people bash our bench alot i like our bench its just that our role players havent been consistent since all star game

MTL_123
04-13-2012, 10:12 PM

ya im not happy with the results but im not worried. Last year was so much worse we were barely able to beat any contenders but look wat happened in the playoffs lebron wade n bosh just completely steped up on both sides and it kind of hid our liabilites thats why im not worried theres no reason why they cant do this again this year.

ManRam
04-13-2012, 10:22 PM
I don't get why Heat fans are so outraged with this thread.... and as you probably all know I'm more inclined to side with them than not.... so yeah...

Are the expectations of the Heat lower than what they once were? Have they not taken a hit? I mean, it might no matter, but nothing about the premise of this thread is too far out of left field...

It's a serious question. Hell, my expectations of them have taken a huge 180...and I'm pro-Heat. They have flaws, and they're becoming more and more obvious. It might "just be the regular season"...but flaws are flaws...

justinnum1
04-13-2012, 10:26 PM
I don't get why Heat fans are so outraged with this thread.... and as you probably all know I'm more inclined to side with them than not.... so yeah...

Are the expectations of the Heat lower than what they once were? Have they not taken a hit? I mean, it might no matter, but nothing about the premise of this thread is too far out of left field...

It's a serious question. Hell, my expectations of them have taken a huge 180...and I'm pro-Heat. They have flaws, and they're becoming more and more obvious. It might "just be the regular season"...but flaws are flaws...

its always been and always will be championship or bust, dont see what the regular season has to do with it

Jayrich28
04-13-2012, 10:30 PM
even tho people bash our bench alot i like our bench its just that our role players havent been consistent since all star game

Speaking of that I saw pittman scored 16 pts...wtf lol
Bobcats or not thats a lil twist that wasnt expected

MTL_123
04-13-2012, 10:34 PM
Speaking of that I saw pittman scored 16 pts...wtf lol
Bobcats or not thats a lil twist that wasnt expected

lol ya im just happy that battier n cole both had 8pts sure its not alot but its not like we need our bench to score alot i would be really happy if our bench would score like 20-25pts a game UD,Miller,Battier,Cole seems realistic i think

justinnum1
04-13-2012, 10:37 PM
lol ya im just happy that battier n cole both had 8pts sure its not alot but its not like we need our bench to score alot i would be really happy if our bench would score like 20-25pts a game UD,Miller,Battier,Cole seems realistic i think

No, no cole, rather have harris, but i dont see cole getting minutes in the playoffs.

Jayrich28
04-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Justin ...and other heat fans.i noticed the heat are 11-1 when wade is out ...no need to make a new thread but I was talking with a buddy a lebron fan about the heat bringing wade of the bench kind of harden..terry, or manu type situation..that way bosh would always have a chance to establish him self in games.

And then miller or jones would start

MTL_123
04-13-2012, 10:58 PM
Justin ...and other heat fans.i noticed the heat are 11-1 when wade is out ...no need to make a new thread but I was talking with a buddy a lebron fan about the heat bringing wade of the bench kind of harden..terry, or manu type situation..that way bosh would always have a chance to establish him self in games.

And then miller or jones would start

lol i said that before because if wade came off the bench lol we would have one on the best benches in the league but hes my favorite player so i dnt want to see him coming off the bench even tho i think the team would be better because bosh seems to be more comfortable as the 2d option not 3rd

MTL_123
04-13-2012, 11:00 PM
No, no cole, rather have harris, but i dont see cole getting minutes in the playoffs.

lol Justin i know u hate cole but come on for a rookie hes still really good at getting to the rim but he keeps on messing up his layups if he could get better at using the backboard he would be such a good player off the bench for us

justinnum1
04-13-2012, 11:06 PM
lol Justin i know u hate cole but come on for a rookie hes still really good at getting to the rim but he keeps on messing up his layups if he could get better at using the backboard he would be such a good player off the bench for us

He makes a lot more mistakes than things he does right/positive. In the playoffs, we cant afford his turnovers/blown defensive assignments/he doesnt look to pass...

Eventually he will be a nice backup PG for us, but i will be pissed if he gets any min in the playoffs other than garbage time lol.

ManRam
04-13-2012, 11:22 PM
its always been and always will be championship or bust, dont see what the regular season has to do with it

I will agree...

LeBron "haters": I don't care about the regular season with LeBron any more...

Except, for when he struggles, of course ;)

But still...the regular season isn't completely useless. There are some telling things going on, and there is a universal decrease in expectations because of it. I wouldn't doubt that a Bulls fan creating a thread about the Heat wasn't made with honest intentions, but it's still an honest question. There is a decrease in expectations by most, and there are obvious reasons why...

Heat fans shouldn't hide from that. Sure, it's "championship or bust"...and with LeBron, and the "haters", nothing he does in the regular season matters (unless it's bad, of course)...but still....they don't look like an invincible team, and many, including myself, felt that WAS the case.

My expectations have dropped, and I'd classify myself as a Heat supporter...so, yeah. Valid thread.

Cal827
04-13-2012, 11:25 PM

I'm not a Heat fan, but I'm always annoyed by that crap response. I'm sure that many of them were Heat fans for years before then, the join date usually means nothing when it comes to how long they've been a fan. The fact that we still resort to this is kinda funny :pity:

Back to the point. We put too much into the season.These days, I'm pretty sure every fan base has like about half a dozen games where they lost purely because of the terrible reffing... Didn't the superstar calls start towards the end of Jordan's tenure with Chicago? The better team won't be held back come playoff time. Remember, last lockout, an 8th seed got to the Finals. I'm sure if Jordan was on a team that ended up winning say like 45 games in an 82 game schedule, we would be saying "wait for the playoffs".

justinnum1
04-13-2012, 11:27 PM
I'm not a Heat fan, but I'm always annoyed by that crap response. I'm sure that many of them were Heat fans for years before then, the join date usually means nothing when it comes to how long they've been a fan. The fact that we still resort to this is kinda funny :pity:

Its pretty much a childs response imo

ManRam
04-13-2012, 11:30 PM

It's often just an immature response when posters run out of arguments...

To act like there were no Heat fans before the formation of the Big 3 (the Heat forum was the 6th largest forum pre-LeBosh era) is foolish...but yeah, the Heat, and their fans, are fun to hate.

Cal827
04-13-2012, 11:31 PM
Its pretty much a childs response imo

Oh Look! My Join date's September 2010, a couple months after the big three formation. And I defend Miami fans.. Oh Lawdy, I bet I's be Labelled a Heat Bandwagoner too! You know, all that time in the Raptor forums was just smoke and mirrors. I'm gonna be caught! :rolleyes:

Cal827
04-13-2012, 11:34 PM
It's often just an immature response when posters run out of arguments...

To act like there were no Heat fans before the formation of the Big 3 (the Heat forum was the 6th largest forum pre-LeBosh era) is foolish...but yeah, the Heat, and their fans, are fun to hate.

I only hate/troll the extreme homers. Here in Toronto, I have a few friends who were Heat fans for a while (early 2000s) mainly because of Dwayne Wade. I feel bad for them, cause sometimes when we are out, catching a game and they are either in a Wade Jersey or rooting for the Heat in a game, the other people just scoff at them.

gotoHcarolina52
04-13-2012, 11:45 PM

So true. When they don't have a good counterargument, they resort to petty attacks.

It's immature and very pathetic.

naps
04-14-2012, 12:53 AM
You're right. We don't need him to beat the Heat. So when he comes back, it's only going to get worse for the Heat.

Look, Bulls are a teriffic team without Rose. You add Rose and that makes them a better team obviously, but that doesn't guarantee that bulls are going to beat the heat in the playoffs. Bulls absolutely dominated miami heat last year in the regular season but we all witnessed how that turned out in the playoffs. All I'm saying maybe derrick rose did not have as much to do with last year's best record and eventually getting all the credit for their regular season success (MVP). You guys made it look like chicago bulls would suck without Rose and hence he absutely deserved the award...well, this year proved that's not the case.

blastmasta26
04-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Look, Bulls are a teriffic team without Rose. You add Rose and that makes them a better team obviously, but that doesn't guarantee that bulls are going to beat the heat in the playoffs. Bulls absolutely dominated miami heat last year in the regular season but we all witnessed how that turned out in the playoffs. All I'm saying maybe derrick rose did not have as much to do with last year's best record and eventually getting all the credit for their regular season success (MVP). You guys made it look like chicago bulls would suck without Rose and hence he absutely deserved the award...well, this year proved that's not the case.

The Bulls team is performing better as a team than last year, meaning they have improved. Noah and Boozer were hit with injuries at different times last year and didn't mesh when they did play together as Boozer was struggling. Plus they dropped Keith Bogans lol. The Bulls last year wouldn't have completely sucked without Rose because of their great team defense, but the offense was heavily reliant on him.

LongIslandIcedZ
04-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Second.Level.

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 02:16 PM
The Bulls team is performing better as a team than last year, meaning they have improved. Noah and Boozer were hit with injuries at different times last year and didn't mesh when they did play together as Boozer was struggling. Plus they dropped Keith Bogans lol. The Bulls last year wouldn't have completely sucked without Rose because of their great team defense, but the offense was heavily reliant on him.

Bingo.

It's why I hate when people are comparing this years Bulls team to last years. I think Rose DID have a very good case for MVP last year. He might have not had the best statistical case (Howard, Lebron and Wade were superior in that regard), but he certainly was the Bulls offense. This season, the team has been much more fluid offensively with significantly better ball movement now (from ninth in the league to top 5), 3pt shooting (12th to 3rd), and better offensive rebounding (from seventh to first), while Boozer and Noah have been great together because they have finally the chance to play enough games and build a chemistry together.

As evident, our o-rating went from 12th in the league to top 4 this year. Rose doesn't need to carry this team on his shoulders anymore, and as evident from the Miami game, needs to trust his teammates more than going ISO in the last 2 minutes.

So true. When they don't have a good counterargument, they resort to petty attacks.

It's immature and very pathetic.

It's petty and immature, but let's be honest, many of the questionable join dates of some Heat fans does show that there are a lot of bandwagoners. Many obviously aren't, but it is rather annoying when certain Heat fans have been pimping their team and as soon as something goes wrong (like losses to Chicago or Boston) they start complaining that they won't win ****, which is ridiculous and stupid at this point in time.

Anyway, this thread is dumb. Their expectations are the same when you have two top 5 players and a top 15 player: championship or bust.

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 02:17 PM
Bingo.

It's why I hate when people are comparing this years Bulls team to last years. I think Rose DID have a very good case for MVP last year. He might have not had the best statistical case (Howard, Lebron and Wade were superior in that regard), but he certainly was the Bulls offense. This season, the team has been much more fluid offensively with significantly better ball movement now (from ninth in the league to top 5), 3pt shooting (12th to 3rd), and better offensive rebounding (from seventh to first), while Boozer and Noah have been great together because they have finally the chance to play enough games and build a chemistry together.

As evident, our o-rating went from 12th in the league to top 4 this year. Rose doesn't need to carry this team on his shoulders anymore, and as evident from the Miami game, needs to trust his teammates more than going ISO in the last 2 minutes.

It's petty and immature, but let's be honest, many of the questionable join dates of some Heat fans does show that there are a lot of bandwagoners. Many obviously aren't, but it is rather annoying when certain Heat fans have been pimping their team and as soon as something goes wrong (like losses to Chicago or Boston) they start complaining that they won't win ****, which is ridiculous and stupid at this point in time.

Anyway, this thread is dumb. Their expectations are the same when you have two top 5 players and a top 15 player: championship or bust.

Nothing pisses me off more than this.

Dtownfan313616
04-14-2012, 03:18 PM
First and foremost the Heat do not need a PG. Getting a good PG would be dumb. All they need at PG is a person who can play good D and shoot 3s.

Why?

Because James and Wade are not spot up shooters. They must dominate the ball and create shots to get into rhythm. A pass first PG on this team would be counter productive and would only serve the purpose to passing the ball to either James and Wade once he walks up court. (This is why Nash won't help you that much. Sure he is a great shooter but his defense would kill you guys).

What do the Heat need? To trade Wade or James. Addition by subtraction. When either one is out for what ever reason the other one steps up and has amazing games every time. That is not a coincidence.

You could trade either or for a good amount of talent at multiple positions and be better off.

Wade and LBJ are almost the same player in different bodies when it comes to offense. Both heavily rely on their athleticism and neither is an outstanding knock'em down shooter.

Bosh is a whole other subject. He's just not as advertised and I knew that before this Big 3 happened. His stats were inflated in Toronto and it's as simple as that. I'm not saying he's a bad player but he's not as elite as some had thought.

In conclusion I do not believe this Heat team can win with their current make up of the Big 3 without landing an elite rebounding C or dispersing their talents by trading someone to add multiple good guys.

MTL_123
04-14-2012, 03:35 PM
First and foremost the Heat do not need a PG. Getting a good PG would be dumb. All they need at PG is a person who can play good D and shoot 3s.

Why?

Because James and Wade are not spot up shooters. They must dominate the ball and create shots to get into rhythm. A pass first PG on this team would be counter productive and would only serve the purpose to passing the ball to either James and Wade once he walks up court. (This is why Nash won't help you that much. Sure he is a great shooter but his defense would kill you guys).

What do the Heat need? To trade Wade or James. Addition by subtraction. When either one is out for what ever reason the other one steps up and has amazing games every time. That is not a coincidence.

You could trade either or for a good amount of talent at multiple positions and be better off.

Wade and LBJ are almost the same player in different bodies when it comes to offense. Both heavily rely on their athleticism and neither is an outstanding knock'em down shooter.

Bosh is a whole other subject. He's just not as advertised and I knew that before this Big 3 happened. His stats were inflated in Toronto and it's as simple as that. I'm not saying he's a bad player but he's not as elite as some had thought.

In conclusion I do not believe this Heat team can win with their current make up of the Big 3 without landing an elite rebounding C or dispersing their talents by trading someone to add multiple good guys.

Stopped reading after that :facepalm:

Dtownfan313616
04-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Stopped reading after that :facepalm:

Do as you will but I don't think you realize how hard it is for two elite wing members to jell (I know I know MJ and Pippen). You may have fancy dunks and you may get a lot of regular season wins but how many years of you not winning will it take before you realize that WINNING basketball takes more than that?

Face palm all you want but your lack of argument is telling in itself. Just because you have 2 of the top 5 players in the league on your team doesn't guarantee you anything. Many teams in the past have looked sexy on paper but never came through.

Oh and one more thing. How buddy buddy are Bron and Wade going to be if they keep being put in the spotlight of failure? That friendship won't last if ******* hits the fan over and over again.

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 03:51 PM
:facepalm:

MTL_123
04-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Do as you will but I don't think you realize how hard it is for two elite wing members to jell (I know I know MJ and Pippen). You may have fancy dunks and you may get a lot of regular season wins but how many years of you not winning will it take before you realize that WINNING basketball takes more than that?

Face palm all you want but your lack of argument is telling in itself. Just because you have 2 of the top 5 players in the league on your team doesn't guarantee you anything. Many teams in the past have looked sexy on paper but never came through.

Oh and one more thing. How buddy buddy are Bron and Wade going to be if they keep being put in the spotlight of failure? That friendship won't last if ******* hits the fan over and over again.

well i wasnt seeing you post things like this before wen we were playing really good and clicking all i see now is wow heats are so bad u have to trade lebron or wade 11-1 without wade they cant play together just because were playing bad right now.

Were did i say that im guaranting were winning a championship and before u say ya ya Lebron said not 1 not 2 ******** so much players say that Baron Davis, Rose, Boozer etc i dnt see u making comments wen they were struggling your just being a prisoner of the moment thats it.

MTL_123
04-14-2012, 03:59 PM

And plus we made it to the finals with Lebron N Wade and came 2 games short of winning the whole thing

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 04:13 PM
look who we played with out wade lol

k.smith904
04-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Brilliant thread! Heat sucks, LeBron sucks, Rose is the GOAT. A Bulls fan created a negative thread about the Heat. So this brilliant and a rare thread. I beg the MODs to sticky this thread.

who said anything about Rose?

Don't make it worse...

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 04:18 PM
I've said it for awhile, but I truly think their best bet at maximizing Wade's and Lebron's talents are to bring Phil and utilize the triangle (not sure I'd be able to stomach Phil as a Heat coach).

Miami clearly need Wade and Lebron together. Saying they're better without one is foolish. With that said, I think it's clearly obvious that the sum of their parts is less than the individual. That's just how it is with two ball dominant wings with one who can't shoot 3's. I repeat, this by no way means that they're better with Miller in instead of Wade or Lebron; that's just idiotic. But I do think it's fair to think that they aren't maximizing both player's ability in their current system.

Hell, as much as we love to tout the Bulls dynamic duo of MJ and Pippen, Pippen had his best season when MJ retired his first time. However, Phil learned to get the most that he could out of both via the triangle. Heat need that or find a way to get Adelman who is a magician with wing players.

Jayrich28
04-14-2012, 05:10 PM
I've said it for awhile, but I truly think their best bet at maximizing Wade's and Lebron's talents are to bring Phil and utilize the triangle (not sure I'd be able to stomach Phil as a Heat coach).

Miami clearly need Wade and Lebron together. Saying they're better without one is foolish. With that said, I think it's clearly obvious that the sum of their parts is less than the individual. That's just how it is with two ball dominant wings with one who can't shoot 3's. I repeat, this by no way means that they're better with Miller in instead of Wade or Lebron; that's just idiotic. But I do think it's fair to think that they aren't maximizing both player's ability in their current system.

Hell, as much as we love to tout the Bulls dynamic duo of MJ and Pippen, Pippen had his best season when MJ retired his first time. However, Phil learned to get the most that he could out of both via the triangle. Heat need that or find a way to get Adelman who is a magician with wing players.

this is exactly what I mean in this thread
The constant regular season put down..when lebron was in cleveland and wining 60 games with mo williams regular season mattered ....it was constant if he can do that eith those bums watch what happens when he gets talent.
People where expecting this team to be better than those teams.
People said this team would win games by 30.
now is just wait til playoffs well we did a u came up short.
Now ur satisfied with making the finals and losing....come on guys lets be real this team shouldnt be losing to the.bulls without rose nor an older cs team by 20
I know u guys dont want to start looking like the cavs fans with the next yr and next ur we got this empty promises.

I just feel u guys arent being honest when say ur not worried.

The pressure is on yall to win this yr and if u dont......u know **** gonna get bad.

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 05:11 PM
this is exactly what I mean in this thread
The constant regular season put down..when lebron was in cleveland and wining 60 games with mo williams regular season mattered ....it was constant if he can do that eith those bums watch what happens when he gets talent.
People where expecting this team to be better than those teams.
People said this team would win games by 30.
now is just wait til playoffs well we did a u came up short.
Now ur satisfied with making the finals and losing....come on guys lets be real this team shouldnt be losing to the.bulls without rose nor an older cs team by 20
I know u guys dont want to start looking like the cavs fans with the next yr and next ur we got this empty promises.

I just feel u guys arent being honest when say ur not worried.

The pressure is on yall to win this yr and if u dont......u know **** gonna get bad.

I'm more worried about boston than chicgo honestly.

knicks4life33
04-14-2012, 05:14 PM
my youtube mix dedicated to the heat check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_LUnTQHV4c

last stand
04-14-2012, 05:15 PM
for lebrons legacy the heat cannot lose in the finals. he would be better off losing in the ECF tbh. why? because the story will die out once the Finals started and the winner would take media coverage away from bron.

the Heat are title or bust IMO. you can't form 3 all stars together, 2 of them being elite players and not win a title. and lets be real wade isn't getting any younger and the longer it takes to win the first the less they'll win overall.

tcav701
04-14-2012, 05:26 PM
"I mean it's gon' be easy."

JNA17
04-14-2012, 05:32 PM
my youtube mix dedicated to the heat check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_LUnTQHV4c

"No one said its going to be easy- ITS GONNA BE EASY!" - Lebron James

Jayrich28
04-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Thx. Justin I mean for keeping it real
And I know its other fans that feel they arent preforming aswell.

Yall know im a bulls fan and I know if roles were reversed are forum would explode
I mean when r team loses a game now it gets crazy.

And the heat have played 500 ball for 2 straight months and I dont go in the heat forum but I know I havent seen any guys ? Whats going on ,other than the occasional its no biggie regular season funk

Maybe u guys keep it in house idk

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Thx. Justin I mean for keeping it real
And I know its other fans that feel they arent preforming aswell.

Yall know im a bulls fan and I know if roles were reversed are forum would explode
I mean when r team loses a game now it gets crazy.

And the heat have played 500 ball for 2 straight months and I dont go in the heat forum but I know I havent seen any guys ? Whats going on ,other than the occasional its no biggie regular season funk

Maybe u guys keep it in house idk
Im here. I cant speak for other heat fans but i know what this team is capable of. They havent been playing great latley but im not to worried. We got as far as we did last year because of our defense. Miami's defense is predicated on high effort and energy. I think they will easily get through the first 2 rounds unless we face boston, who honestly worries me, we have no answer for rondo. I think we would win that series in 6 or 7 but it would be a battle for sure. As for the bulls, i feel pretty confident about that matchup. The bulls have improved but so has miami, even if they havent been playing great the last month. I expect the heat to get back to the finals but then its anyones guess. Will lebron show up? How will bosh play? Will the bench do anything? PLayoffs cant start soon enough:)

But it always has been and always will be championship or bust as long as the big 3 are together, that hasnt changed and wont

Jayrich28
04-15-2012, 12:48 PM
If you guys are looking at nba pregame today they touch on this exact issue.

So where u at heat fans are you guys worried or confident your team will still win this year ?

justinnum1
04-15-2012, 12:51 PM
If you guys are looking at nba pregame today they touch on this exact issue.

So where u at heat fans are you guys worried or confident your team will still win this year ?

Oh, we're winning it. Looking forward to sending the bulls fishing again:)

Jayrich28
04-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Oh, we're winning it. Looking forward to sending the bulls fishing again:)

Lol....im glad to see you still have confidence.
You heat fans have been mia on the forums lately.mia literally lol
Just checkin to see if u still got a pulse.

We will see yall in the ecf just bring it!!!!

thawv
04-15-2012, 01:20 PM
The reason is, that people are starting to see that they are not as good as advertised. It's pretty simple.

effen5
04-15-2012, 01:46 PM
The reason is, that people are starting to see that they are not as good as advertised. It's pretty simple.

I was just thinking the same thing. People put some outrageous expectations on this team including heat fans. I remember when JVG said this team would destroy the Bulls 72-10 record.

Unfortunately, this team is not as good as people thought they were going to be. I know Heat fans will say, it only matters in the playoffs and they can switch it on, but honestly, they don't have the history of doing so. I said this last year when they put the big three together, this team is extremely flawed. They might have the best talent, but they do not have the best team.

Jayrich28
04-26-2012, 12:34 PM
I brought back the thread it's playoff time this is lbj make or break time.

2 questions

Will the heat win it all?

And if they don't what should the team do to improve next year ?

mjm07
04-26-2012, 12:52 PM
1. Yes.

2. Nothing. Maybe Amnesty Miller to upgrade on PG / C but won't be a high priority/need.

Right now,though, priority #1 is the Knicks.

Stinkyoutsider
04-26-2012, 01:18 PM
I don't think the expectations are less in the Heat's situation. I think once the playoffs start, everyone will be talking about the Heat running through to the finals again.

I think the role players will be the Heat's downfall if they don't make it. Even now, with a very short time until the playoffs come, the team (especially role players) aren't playing up to a championship level. I expected the Heat to be rolling teams right now and should be doing this and continuing it into the playoffs.

The only team I see dominating the end of the regular season on the way to the playoffs right now are the Spurs. The Bulls beat the Pacers in Indy last night but it wasn't a big win like it should have been for a team with title hopes.

gotoHcarolina52
04-26-2012, 01:29 PM
I was just thinking the same thing. People put some outrageous expectations on this team including heat fans. I remember when JVG said this team would destroy the Bulls 72-10 record.

Unfortunately, this team is not as good as people thought they were going to be. I know Heat fans will say, it only matters in the playoffs and they can switch it on, but honestly, they don't have the history of doing so. I said this last year when they put the big three together, this team is extremely flawed. They might have the best talent, but they do not have the best team.

1-3 and 0-3 during the regular season against the Celtics and Bulls, respectively, somehow turned into two gentleman's sweeps during the playoffs. The switch exists. Stay tuned. ;)

dh144498
04-26-2012, 02:03 PM
the heat has proven that you cannot just through a bunch of superstars together and expect to win. I think the Miami Heat is a terrible team in terms of team play. Talents can win games, but teamwork wins championships. I honestly think Lebron should've went with the Bulls.. but oh well...

Evolution23
04-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Poor coaching, lack of leadership, inability to close out games, not taking regular season games seriously, no half court sets, too much reliance on the big 3, lack of bench depth

Evolution23
04-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Only teams that have won in the past before have this "other level" like the Yankees and giants. Heat haven't proven anything to me for me to think they can magically get their act together.

mjm07
04-26-2012, 03:09 PM
Poor coaching, lack of leadership, inability to close out games, not taking regular season games seriously, no half court sets, too much reliance on the big 3, lack of bench depth

One would think you're describing a pretty crappy team. :rolleyes:

The HEAT will be fine. Can't say the same for your team. ;)

Captain Moroni
04-26-2012, 03:10 PM
another useless thread about pretty much nothing. Come on, the playoffs are starting and this is what you post about? The regular season means nothing other than who you play and where.

Jayrich28
04-26-2012, 04:53 PM
another useless thread about pretty much nothing. Come on, the playoffs are starting and this is what you po
st about? The regular season means nothing other than who you play and where.

I posted this thread a while back but now I'm asking. will they win it all , and if they dont what changes need to be made.

The orginal thread most fans do believe they have under achieve so far so im not too concerned

NYYCowboys
04-26-2012, 05:08 PM

You won't be rolling your eyes and winking when we beat you in the first round and your team becomes the biggest embarrassment of all time in any sport.

akia83
04-26-2012, 05:14 PM
Give Miami an average Coach and they will win 65 games every year, give them Thibodeau or Phil Jackson, and they gonna win 70.

I mean Rivers won 65 games and a ring with an older and less effcient big 3 (Whatever haters say), and the same crappy supporting cast.

MTL_123
04-26-2012, 05:33 PM
i love all the hate we get cant wait til the playoffs start

mjm07
04-26-2012, 05:35 PM
You won't be rolling your eyes and winking when we beat you in the first round and your team becomes the biggest embarrassment of all time in any sport.

You're absolutely correct.

Good thing that won't happen though ;)

MTL_123
04-26-2012, 05:38 PM

well how can we have a big history if this team was only formed last year this team is completely different then it was before with just wade so far we have proven we can turn it up in the playoffs 1-3 against boston and 0-3 against the bulls but in the playoffs beat u guys 4-1.

Chronz
04-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Give Miami an average Coach and they will win 65 games every year, give them Thibodeau or Phil Jackson, and they gonna win 70.

I mean Rivers won 65 games and a ring with an older and less effcient big 3 (Whatever haters say), and the same crappy supporting cast.

Rivers is a great coach (he also had Thibs) and the same crappy support included Rondo, Perkins, Posey, PJ Brown(You can discount him if you want since he was a late season pickup), Leon Powe. These guys would either start for Miami or play big minutes.

MTL_123
04-26-2012, 05:39 PM

dont hide tho wen we beat u guys k

Chronz
04-26-2012, 05:40 PM
"No one said its going to be easy- ITS GONNA BE EASY!" - Lebron James

LOL Serious Interview Segment vs Hyping up the crowd... yea definitely the same setting

Chronz
04-26-2012, 05:42 PM

If true, you have editing skills, shame your credibility doesnt match those skills.

NYYCowboys
04-26-2012, 05:43 PM
dont hide tho wen we beat u guys k

Right back at ya partner.

justinnum1
04-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Same goes for you partner.

Oh, we'll be here getting ready for the pacers in round 2.

NYYCowboys
04-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Oh, we'll be here getting ready for the pacers in round 2.

Or crying when Lebron chokes yet again. Either or.

Evolution23
04-26-2012, 06:01 PM

I am describing the Heat because the title of the thread is about the Heat being crappy. So either you are getting off point or you are just not a great reader.

MTL_123
04-26-2012, 06:04 PM
I am describing the Heat because the title of the thread is about the Heat being crappy. So either you are getting off point or you are just not a great reader.

ahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahah explain to me troll how were a crappy team even tho we went to the finals last year but your team hasnt won a playoff game in the last 10 years ahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahah

dh144498
04-26-2012, 07:03 PM
because people realized the Heat will win not 1, not 2, not 3....not 8... but 0.

THE MTL
04-26-2012, 07:11 PM
The Miami Heat proves that basketball is a team sport. However, I dont think their expectations are lower. They are still a championship or BUST team. How many teams in the league are truly championship or BUST. Like if the Heat dont win a title, the whole season was a lost.

Jayrich28
04-26-2012, 07:30 PM
The Miami Heat proves that basketball is a team sport. However, I dont think their expectations are lower. They are still a championship or BUST team. How many teams in the league are truly championship or BUST. Like if the Heat dont win a title, the whole season was a lost.

There are always 6 to 8 teams that believe that every year but is this team ahead of the clas:ps or just a really good team....boston,la, chi,sa,dallas,okc all feel champioship or bust no of them want anything less either.....

I don't think the heat have an advantage over any of them

theheatles
04-26-2012, 07:54 PM
This thread should have been closed due to the OPs grammar

lakersfan01
04-26-2012, 08:01 PM
Decreased? They are expected to win, and should if Lebron and Wade actually show up. Bosh Spice was the only one who actually showed up in the Finals :laugh2:

Shammyguy3
04-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Because they have an incomplete team and a crappy bench. You can't win with just 3 players. Well I guess they could, but the expectations were far too high to begin with. Give them a decent bench and a better coach, then the original expectations would be fitting.

mjm07
04-26-2012, 09:46 PM

No dude i got your point just fine. The title of this thread doesnt even mention anything you posted. You clearly have been on a mission to troll by basing the HEAT which i can respect but the HEAT and crappy dont belong in the same sentence. Continue the hate but do it right. Dont embarrass yourself.

Enjoy the 1st round exit. ;)

REKAL
04-27-2012, 03:40 AM
I would never take this team seriously until they win it all. Lebron has not figured it out yet in how to win it at the end. I don't think this will be their year. The way they ended the season gives me doubts.

xxcubs22xx
04-27-2012, 04:37 AM
I do think it's too early to discuss this sort of thing. But...

Last year the Mav's outplayed them in the Finals. Ok, fine. Fair enough.

This year's playoffs is a whole new animal. If the Heat fall short again, then we can start talking about expectations from a multiple-rings standpoint.

Frankly, IMO they're just not that strong of a team as they are hyped up to be, evidenced in their record since the all star break. However, it is the regular season and it doesn't mean anything. They could win it all this year and I wouldn't be the least surprised. But at the same time with their bench and inconsistencies, I do think that they honestly have a slim chance to win it all this year. I expect them to be a little bit out of whack.

It's just tough when you constantly restructure your bench year-in, year-out. I think at the moment the HEAT's roster configuration depends far too heavily on the big three and that makes for a potentially disastrous and disappointing scenario. When Haslem's not playing his best, and the HEAT aren't hitting their shots, they are just an above average team SO LONG AS teams can manage to keep 2 out of the big 3 in check at the same time.

emman03
04-27-2012, 04:41 AM
for the person who started this please keep your mouth shut the playoffs has not yet started then your making this funny thread why don't you just support your team like give some massage to rose because sooner or later he will blame himself again and tell everyone because of fatigue. To all fans who hates the heat just support your team but not like this one you make a thread about your team you lift them up what ever you want but don't down other team specially my heat yeah I'm a bandwagon fan who cares i just want you to know that lets wait until the business was done then if got those chip's you have the right to make fool to other teams but if you don't get the chip's and your making this one I think your bitter much much... :D

Raps08-09 Champ
04-27-2012, 05:59 AM
The expectations aren't decrease.

The goal is still a championship regardless. Anything short of that is failure.

There is just less hype.

LGhost
04-27-2012, 06:09 AM
Let me just use my team as an example

Team rebounds, team ball movement, & team defense is what got the Bulls where they are today... Our "superstar" Rose, his role on his own is small but he is a vital part of this team and without him, were only worse as a team....

Team, Team, Team.... Oh, and don't forget team!

Heat? Him, Him & Him... It's cool though, but that is the only reason why, "if" expectations of the Heat have dropped... The 3 superstar thing was a fad that a lot of people have enjoyed but when reality kicks in, which [imo] it will these playoffs... The Heat is a terribly constructed team only because of having 3 superstars, Bosh is the only one out of the 3 that will even accept an assist, outside those rare [playoffs] LB & Wade ally oops... Other than that, they need the ball in their hands to score.... That sounds like common sense but it sure does take ALL of the other players out of the game when their only purpose is to take bail out shots when the big 3 can't find a shot, "here *****, you do something with it"... Everyone on the team is basically spot up shooters except for those 3... Sounds like their job is easy, huh? Naw... You gotta have a rhythm going and to get a rhythm, you got to touch the ball on every possession, it's got something to do with team work I think...

I could go on forever but the point is... Y'all can have your opinions and I'ma stick by mine.... The better team wins . . .