PDA

View Full Version : A sacrifice for the Heat to win it all

KCMAJ
04-13-2012, 01:22 PM
Let's face it guys, our bench is probably the worst bench in any popular sport in the U.S.A. Having said that, I still appreciate Battier and Turiaf but the rest of the bench players are purely garbage. The problem is the Heat could not have done any better when almost all our team salary goes to Lebron, Wade and Bosh. Forget about this year but here is a proposal for next year: If Lebron, Wade and Bosh really need a ring then they have to make a necessary sacrifice. Those guys are already filthy rich and how bad could it hurt them to reconstruct their contracts for at least 10 million a year for each? That will allow the Heat to have enough money to go and get players that can really play from the bench. We don't need J. Howard anymore and that would be selfish on his part if he still wants to play for the Heat next year. What about Curry, Pittman, Miller and J. Anthony? Can those guys be at better service in China? In the past, I wanted Spo to get fired very badly but now I realize that Spo is not really our biggest problem. Our problem is: our bench players are purely garbage, Garbage, garbage and garbage. Now what are some potential free agents the Heat need to consider for next year?

Cano4prez
04-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Let's face it guys, our bench is probably the worst bench in any popular sport in the U.S.A. Having said that, I still appreciate Battier and Turiaf but the rest of the bench players are purely garbage. The problem is the Heat could not have done any better when almost all our team salary goes to Lebron, Wade and Bosh. Forget about this year but here is a proposal for next year: If Lebron, Wade and Bosh really need a ring then they have to make a necessary sacrifice. Those guys are already filthy rich and how bad could it hurt them to reconstruct their contracts for at least 10 million a year for each? That will allow the Heat to have enough money to go and get players that can really play from the bench. We don't need J. Howard anymore and that would be selfish on his part if he still wants to play for the Heat next year. What about Curry, Pittman, Miller and J. Anthony? Can those guys be at better service in China? In the past, I wanted Spo to get fired very badly but now I realize that Spo is not really our biggest problem. Our problem is: our bench players are purely garbage, Garbage, garbage and garbage. Now what are some potential free agents the Heat need to consider for next year?
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalming.gif

gotoHcarolina52
04-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Good lord this thread sucks

KCMAJ
04-13-2012, 07:35 PM
Good lord this thread sucksPardon me Mr. Sucker, can you please elaborate on how this thread sucks?

Duddy
04-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Your mom must be so proud of you :clap:

mikealike305
04-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Yea miller coming off an injury is just pure garbage. He needs to be back to playing form the first game he's back, if not, send him to china.....

This is why I stoped coming on the heat forum

justinnum1
04-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Pardon me Mr. Sucker, can you please elaborate on how this thread sucks?

Typical overreaction thread. It sucks the big one.

Duddy
04-13-2012, 07:48 PM
BTW, even if they took 10m paycuts each, we would still have no cap remaining to sign anyone. We might just have our MLE back, but i'm not up to work the numbers now

KCMAJ
04-13-2012, 07:59 PM
BTW, even if they took 10m paycuts each, we would still have no cap remaining to sign anyone. We might just have our MLE back, but i'm not up to work the numbers now what I meant to say is for a pay-cut of 4m each and for all those 3 players to have 10m each a year. It would have absurd for me to say for each to have a pay-cut of 10m.

gotoHcarolina52
04-14-2012, 12:41 AM
Pardon me Mr. Sucker, can you please elaborate on how this thread sucks?

(1) Terribly reactionary and utterly lacking in perspective; and

(2) NBA contracts cannot be restructured

Canterbury
04-14-2012, 01:06 AM
Cutting 12 mil combined wont even get you 12 million to spend because of the cap.

Also, I assume their agents get a cut out of their client's "official" paycheck. Even if you can restructure their contracts, good luck convincing their agents to take a cut as well.

effen5
04-14-2012, 09:15 AM
what I meant to say is for a pay-cut of 4m each and for all those 3 players to have 10m each a year. It would have absurd for me to say for each to have a pay-cut of 10m.

:facepalm:

Or maybe you should blame the bench players for not picking it up and helping bron wade and bosh because I am pretty sure the bench is getting paid more than 4 mil a person too....

Dear god what a horrible thread.

justinnum1
04-14-2012, 09:26 AM
:sigh:

kozelkid
04-14-2012, 04:13 PM
:facepalm:

Or maybe you should blame the bench players for not picking it up and helping bron wade and bosh because I am pretty sure the bench is getting paid more than 4 mil a person too....

Dear god what a horrible thread.

x2

:laugh2:

You know you're overreacting when rival fans are saying it.

514_HEAT
04-14-2012, 08:35 PM
The heat just need to rest and be ready when the damn playoffs start

NoahH
04-17-2012, 07:17 PM
You can't restructure contracts anyways can you?