PDA

View Full Version : Evan Longoria batting avg record ???

raiderfaninTX
04-13-2012, 06:46 AM
Since were making threads talking about 100 win teams and grading managers thought I would ask this

Do you guys think Evan longoria since he is hitting .476 will break Nap Lajoie 1901 batting avg record of .426 ?

I think he has a shot seeing he is already doing it 6 games into the season.

Halladay
04-13-2012, 06:51 AM
:facepalm:

mtf
04-13-2012, 06:52 AM
Since were making threads talking about 100 win teams and grading managers thought I would ask this

Do you guys think Evan longoria since he is hitting .476 will break Nap Lajoie 1901 batting avg record of .426 ?

I think he has a shot seeing he is already doing it 6 games into the season.

I'm not trying to argue the merits of the threads that you're mocking, but at what point (in your humble opinion) will it be acceptable to talk about baseball?

Every super clever guy is eagerly pouncing on just about every thread saying "OH MY GOD GUYS, ITS x# OF GAMES IN", and every such reporter thinks they're the only one doing it.

raiderfaninTX
04-13-2012, 06:56 AM
I'm not trying to argue the merits of the threads that you're mocking, but at what point (in your humble opinion) will it be acceptable to talk about baseball?

Every super clever guy is eagerly pouncing on just about every thread saying "OH MY GOD GUYS, ITS x# OF GAMES IN", and every such reporter thinks they're the only one doing it.

well thats what I am doing talking baseball

So please go troll somewhere else

Or give me your list of approved baseball topics and I will post around that list.