PDA

View Full Version : Do CP3 and Howard not enough MVP consideration?

5ass
04-12-2012, 02:41 AM
Vote.

5ass
04-12-2012, 02:43 AM
**** failed thread, meant to say do Cp3 and Dwight not get enough MVP consideration and add a poll wether u think its just howard, just paul, both or none.

shep33
04-12-2012, 02:45 AM
My pick last year was Howard, although Rose was pretty spectacular too. This year though:

LBJ and Durant

CP3

BIG worm
04-12-2012, 03:02 AM
i dont think dwight deserves it this year, paul should get some consideration though.

Phenomenonsense
04-12-2012, 03:34 AM
Fail thread year?

Vote.

JLynn943
04-12-2012, 03:43 AM
Honestly, I don't think either really deserve consideration. Are they having great years? Yes. Is there even a chance that they deserve it more than LeBron or Durant? No.

Method28
04-12-2012, 03:49 AM
I feel CP3 has played amazing. He has carried a young and oft immature team that hasnt had a chance to gell to close to winning the pacific division.

He has had some amazing games and has taken over the 4th quarter. I feel hes been everything an mvp should be.

Its going to be a tough sell above durant and lbj though. I see cp finishing 3rd.

Howard has had too many bad games and his antics wont help. I think hes lucky to finish top 5 this year.

asandhu23
04-12-2012, 04:11 AM
someone's drunk.

DaLyingofJungl3
04-12-2012, 04:15 AM
CP3 @ best

NothingbutWill
04-12-2012, 06:05 AM
They both should be considered, top 10 at least but no, they won't win it.

oak2455
04-12-2012, 06:08 AM
Someone got into mommy liquor cabinet......close thread

BcEuAbRsS
04-12-2012, 07:18 AM
Howard? Are you serious? That Magic TEAM has kinda quit on their coach... Howard's leadership skills get a zero for this season...

5ass
04-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Honestly, I don't think either really deserve consideration. Are they having great years? Yes. Is there even a chance that they deserve it more than LeBron or Durant? No.

ur probably right, but what im saying is where should they finish in MVP voting? Are there other players not named Lebron and Durant that are more deserving than these two?

justinnum1
04-12-2012, 11:15 AM
howard is a douche and he quits on his team on some nights,

its
lebron
durant

everyone else
imo

5ass
04-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Someone got into mommy liquor cabinet......close thread

Gotta love a badass with a pic of a girls *** in his sig that talks **** on the internet. ur just too cool i guess.

HowBoutDemBulls
04-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Howard for MVP???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what a moron

5ass
04-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Howard for MVP???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what a moron

Derrick Rose

HowBoutDemBulls
04-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Derrick Rose

Yes, very good. Derrick Rose is a name. Now can you use it in a sentence?

Celticsfan2007
04-12-2012, 11:27 AM
I find it hilarious that people would disagree this sentiment...

'MVP' stands for "most valuable player" to THEIR own team...

Do players like D-Will and Kevin Love have MVP like numbers? Sure. Does they deserve MVP? No, their teams aren't even in playoff contention.

Do players like Lebron and Durant have MVP like numbers? Sure. Do they deserve MVP? No, they have elite surrounding casts. If you took Durant or Lebron off their respective teams, would they still be playoff teams? Probably. Both Westbrook and D-Wade are both in the MVP conversation, not to mention both teams have other outstanding players like Bosh, Harden, Ibaka, etc...

Take Chris Paul off the Hornets and what do they look like? A lottery team. (Please see last years record)

Take Dwight Howard of the Magic and what do they look like? Again, a lottery team.

I know D12 won't see much love on this forum due to his recent antics with SVG, but CP3 and D12 are the two most qualified players to win the award, this season. Just look at who they are playing with and what their teams are doing record wise. How much of the burden really falls on each and every MVP candidates shoulders?

monzternipz12
04-12-2012, 11:27 AM
CP3 is sick but to even talk about MVP is ridiculous when you have Durant and James performing like they are. And why the **** is Howard even considered??
It's Durant or James. Stop making stupid threads!!

MonroeFAN
04-12-2012, 11:29 AM
^'Derrick Rose is extremely overrated.'

Good god, leave the guy alone. It was an honest mistake.

Edit: sorry a few quick responses, my post was directed towards the Hulkster.

monzternipz12
04-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Why talk about CP3 last year?? Pointless. Take CP3 off the clippers they'd still be a playoff team. Take Howard off the magic, you never know what would happen. Howard has been more of a negative than a positive this year. They could still be a playoff team without him. (8th seed prolly).

5ass
04-12-2012, 11:33 AM
wow people get too mad about other posters creating threads. Its really stupid and childish that u let that bother you. Its just a ****in thread in a forum, lets not act like making a thread is a sacred ritual lmao. Calm you're ***** down.

5ass
04-12-2012, 11:36 AM

Do players like D-Will and Kevin Love have MVP like numbers? Sure. Does they deserve MVP? No, their teams aren't even in playoff contention.

Do players like Lebron and Durant have MVP like numbers? Sure. Do they deserve MVP? No, they have elite surrounding casts. If you took Durant or Lebron off their respective teams, would they still be playoff teams? Probably. Both Westbrook and D-Wade are both in the MVP conversation, not to mention both teams have other outstanding players like Bosh, Harden, Ibaka, etc...

Take Chris Paul off the Hornets and what do they look like? A lottery team. (Please see last years record)

Take Dwight Howard of the Magic and what do they look like? Again, a lottery team.

I know D12 won't see much love on this forum due to his recent antics with SVG, but CP3 and D12 are the two most qualified players to win the award, this season. Just look at who they are playing with and what their teams are doing record wise. How much of the burden really falls on each and every MVP candidates shoulders?

i agree with everything except this, but i get what ur saying.

HowBoutDemBulls
^'Derrick Rose is extremely overrated.'

Good god, leave the guy alone. It was an honest mistake.

Edit: sorry a few quick responses, my post was directed towards the Hulkster.
3 reasons you fail
1. replying to someone who wasn't talking to you
2. not knowing how to quote
3. ur a fan of a team with no future and no shot to win a ring for at least a decade

kthxbye

MonroeFAN
Take CP3 off the clippers they'd still be a playoff team.

um... based on what? Last year when they didn't have CP3, and won 32 games?

HowBoutDemBulls
04-12-2012, 11:37 AM
i agree with everything except this, but i get what ur saying.

by the way chief, I was talking to u and u never responded so that means u got owned lol

MonroeFAN
04-12-2012, 11:38 AM
3 reasons you fail
1. replying to someone who wasn't talking to you
2. not knowing how to quote
3. ur a fan of a team with no future and no shot to win a ring for at least a decade

kthxbye

like omg, lolollllllocoaster.

1. I don't give a **** who you were talking to
2. I know how to quote, I didn't think it would be neccesary. Why don't you put down the keyboard and grab a life.
3. That's fine, we've already won a ring within the last 10 seasons, let me know when you get yours.

kthxfag.

celtNYpatsHeels
04-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Howard shoul have won it last year.... not this year

CP3 is having a good year but he cant touch James and Durant.

monzternipz12
04-12-2012, 11:45 AM
You mean to tell me that a CP3-"less" clippers can't compete with Denver or Utah for the 8th seed? Don't get me wrong, I think CP3 is great, but to say without him they wouldn't even compete for the 8th sounds dumb to me. You can't compare last year clips to this year clips.

Blitzbolt
04-12-2012, 11:46 AM
CP3 has become on of the Biggest Floppers in the NBA.

monzternipz12
04-12-2012, 11:47 AM
^^right behind griffin.

Fnom11
04-12-2012, 11:49 AM
CP3 and Howard shouldn't even be in the top 20 for MVP discussion.

5ass
04-12-2012, 11:52 AM
by the way chief, I was talking to u and u never responded so that means u got owned lol

it really means that to you? ok man good for you

Celticsfan2007
04-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Why talk about CP3 last year?? Pointless. Take CP3 off the clippers they'd still be a playoff team.

Huh? You do realize that the Clippers WITH Eric Gordon and Blake Griffen were a lottery team? They add CP3 and suddenly they are top 4 seed?

Coincidence? I think not...

Take Howard off the magic, you never know what would happen. Howard has been more of a negative than a positive this year. They could still be a playoff team without him. (8th seed prolly).

You think the Magic are playoff team with Ryan Anderson + Hedo Turkoglu as your #1 and #2 options? :laugh2:

Go watch more basketball...Dumbest post I've seen in a while.

valade16
04-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Does anyone else see the paradox of saying that MVPs and historically great players need to have great records and win championships yet punish those very same teams and individuals as having "loaded" squads?

Wierd...

HowBoutDemBulls
04-12-2012, 11:57 AM
like omg, lolollllllocoaster.

1. I don't give a **** who you were talking to
2. I know how to quote, I didn't think it would be neccesary. Why don't you put down the keyboard and grab a life.
3. That's fine, we've already won a ring within the last 10 seasons, let me know when you get yours.

kthx***.
HEY MODS YOU NEED TO BAN THIS KID

1. Ok we've established you're not intelligent or respectful and prolly 12 years old.
2. Grab a life??? That's not something that somebody says.
3. We will get another one soon enough, but we have plenty already. Pistons will never get in the playoffs again and will probably be contracted within the decade. Bad team with bad players and an idiot GM. If Rose is overated what is Greg Monroe? He is just another player that has one good year playing on a horrible team, he will vanish just like that hyped up piece of crap Stuckey did. Plus you have Ben Gordon and Charlie V. which means you FAIL hard. Oh and Detriot is a hellhole that Robocop should blow up.

If you wanna get owned again keep coming back. You are clueless.

5ass
04-12-2012, 11:57 AM
You mean to tell me that a CP3-"less" clippers can't compete with Denver or Utah for the 8th seed? Don't get me wrong, I think CP3 is great, but to say without him they wouldn't even compete for the 8th sounds dumb to me. You can't compare last year clips to this year clips.

Ya i dont think they can get they 8th seed.
Jordan-Evans
Griffin-martin
Butler-Gomes
Young-Foye
Williams-Bledsoe

wont get into the play offs, thats like the worst pg-sg-sf trio in the NBA. Jordan and Griffin are still raw, and Griffin sure as hell isnt going to close out games for them so who will?

Celticsfan2007
04-12-2012, 11:58 AM
CP3 and Howard shouldn't even be in the top 20 for MVP discussion.

Name me 20 players who deserve MVP consideration over them...

oh right you can't. :facepalm:

HowBoutDemBulls
04-12-2012, 11:59 AM
it really means that to you? ok man good for you

LOL well u seemed to want to have a debate when you mentioned Derrick Rose but then you dropped it. Its all good dude, just don't start ish if you don't wanna get dropped.

5ass
04-12-2012, 12:00 PM

1. Ok we've established you're not intelligent or respectful and prolly 12 years old.
3. We will get another one soon enough, but we have plenty already. Pistons will never get in the playoffs again and will probably be contracted within the decade. Bad team with bad players and an idiot GM. If Rose is overated what is Greg Monroe? He is just another player that has one good year playing on a horrible team, he will vanish just like that hyped up piece of crap Stuckey did. Plus you have Ben Gordon and Charlie V. which means you FAIL hard. Oh and Detriot is a hellhole that Robocop should blow up.

u just own people all the time dont you? :laugh: GTFO

monzternipz12
04-12-2012, 12:01 PM
I guess celticsfan2007 bases his opinions on 2k12 ratings where team chemistry and other factors don't play a part. The clippers would have improved this year. And yes, improved enough to battle for a playoff spot. Would they be as good as their current record? No. But they'd still be able to battle but not a lottery team.
Howard has cost them more games than won for them. His talents can't overshadow the distractions he has caused. I believe Howard is absolutely killer, but his immaturity has cost the magic now and into the future. You can't be an MVP acting like that.
Hence, dumb thread. It's only Durant or lebron.

Cal827
CP3 should be up there, Howard should be a bit lower... Howard might be putting up numbers, but he is clearly responsible (in both his preformance and his morale-killing comments) for a lot of Orlando's problems this year lol

HowBoutDemBulls
u just own people all the time dont you? :laugh: GTFO

C'mon now, you already decided to wimp out on a debate so you have to lay on the ground and play dead.

monzternipz12
04-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Hey celticsfan2007. The guy was being sarcastic. Lol.

Celticsfan2007
04-12-2012, 12:03 PM

32-50 was the Clippers record last year... now subract Eric Gordon.

Williams/Bledsoe
Foye/Young
Butler/Gomes
Griffen/Martin
Jordan/Evans

Bolded = new players for 2012.

So your telling me that without CP3 that Young, Butler, Martin and Evans have made significant contributions to this team going from a sub .500 team to top 4 seed in the western conference? Again, failure... another terrible post.

5ass
04-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Why talk about CP3 last year?? Pointless. Take CP3 off the clippers they'd still be a playoff team. Take Howard off the magic, you never know what would happen. Howard has been more of a negative than a positive this year. They could still be a playoff team without him. (8th seed prolly).

this is sooooooo wrong, even with everything happening. Dwight not only had a positive impact on the team, he was most of the positive impact on the team. Take howard off the magic and not only does their offense go to **** since no1 can create his own shot, they're defense will be one of the worst in the league. In the games that Howard didnt play this yr (and yes i know they're very few) the magic allowed like 20 more points in the paint than when Howard plays.

justinnum1
04-12-2012, 12:04 PM
why the hell is derrick rose being discussed in this thread?

Celticsfan2007
04-12-2012, 12:07 PM
I guess celticsfan2007 bases his opinions on 2k12 ratings where team chemistry and other factors don't play a part. The clippers would have improved this year. And yes, improved enough to battle for a playoff spot. Would they be as good as their current record? No. But they'd still be able to battle but not a lottery team.
Howard has cost them more games than won for them. His talents can't overshadow the distractions he has caused. I believe Howard is absolutely killer, but his immaturity has cost the magic now and into the future. You can't be an MVP acting like that.
Hence, dumb thread. It's only Durant or lebron.

Please see my above post in response to the bolded.

And again... if you take D12 off the Magic how do you think a team with Ryan Anderson/Hedo Turkolgu as your best players is even close to a playoff team? I'd take the Washington Wizards or the Charlotte Bobcats over the Magic's roster minus D12...

Fnom11
Name me 20 players who deserve MVP consideration over them...

oh right you can't. :facepalm:

Was it an exaggeration? Yes.

But CP3 and Howard should not be in a serious MVP discussion. CP3 isn't even playing that great this year. I thought he'd be have a career year with him playing on a team that was supposed to be legit unlike all his other teams in N.O.

Dwight doesn't even have an offensive game and has had so many horrible games this year it's remarkable. Pretty sure he had a game last week where he didn't even score in the first half. Only team in the league to have a game where they score under 60 points on a regular bi-weekly basis.

MVP has always gone to the top players on the top teams and if you think the Magic or Clippers are even contenders this season then I don't know what to say.

dabears34ft
Dwight Howard as MVP!!! Are you people high. Don't you think maybe you should try every game b4 you get voted MVP. Don't you think you should be a good teammate to be considered for the MVP. Don't you think your team should at least be considered for a championship to be the MVP.

Derrick Rose if healthy is a legit MVP candidate.
LBJ is a legit MVP candidate.
Rajon Rondo deserves a little bit of consideration being that the Celtics are starting to look like a top notch team again.
Kobe should be slightly considered but I think he is gunning to much to pad his stats.
Chris Paul should also be considered.
Let's face it though. It's not that these people are completely overlooked. It is the fact that they just don't deserve it over Durant this year. He is the one guy that I feel can just take a game over. Even more so than Lebron because he is a smarter player than Lebron, and He has a way better shot than Lebron. Say what you want about FG%'s but Lebron's are high because he dunks half the time. He isn't really a good shooter.

With that said the MVP is hands down Durant and if anyone else wins it I will lose complete respect for the award sort of like I lost respect when Malone won it over Jordan.

Dwight Howard shouldn't be considered because he is a team cancer, he doesn't hustle, his team has no shot at winning, and he just doesn't deserve it!!!

5ass
04-12-2012, 12:08 PM
C'mon now, you already decided to wimp out on a debate so you have to lay on the ground and play dead.

what debate? ur first post in this thread u just called me a moron and contributed nothing to the thread, and now u want to tell me u were trying to debate? just stop posting, u already look like an idiot for thinking ur "owning" everyone and talking **** on an internet forum so just move on..

nycsports2
04-12-2012, 12:08 PM
durants getting it thats over with imo

justinnum1
04-12-2012, 12:09 PM
durants getting it thats over with imo

Not according to most of the media i am reading.

HowBoutDemBulls
04-12-2012, 12:10 PM

It wasn't a Bulls fan. I was laughing at the idea of Howard being considered for MVP because dude has been a whiny brat and a team cancer plus he hasbeen phoning it in this year. Dude's response was Derrick Rose is overrated. :facepalm:

Cal827
04-12-2012, 12:11 PM

:laugh: Like you even have to ask... this is PSD! It's basically like if anybody does something terrible for their PR, people would bring up Lebron saying that he was worse.

monzternipz12
04-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Like I said. You value Howards 2k12 ratings over his actual impact of the team. To say his impact on this season has been positive is absolute dumb.
For CP3, yes, he's had an absolute positive impact on the clips. Would they be as good without him?? No. But CP3 is not the sole reason they're DECENT. We can also argue that the clips are underperforming given the talent on that team but that's another thread.

HowBoutDemBulls
what debate? ur first post in this thread u just called me a moron and contributed nothing to the thread, and now u want to tell me u were trying to debate? just stop posting, u already look like an idiot for thinking ur "owning" everyone and talking **** on an internet forum so just move on..

I said what u needed to hear for making this thread. Howard has been a cancer this year. He has flip flopped and whined and acted like a twunt. He has not given his all to playing and winning. He doesn't even care about his team it seems. How in the hell do you think that his behavior equals MVP worthy? My theory is you are clueless. You made it a debate when you brought up Rose for no reason.

5ass
Dwight Howard as MVP!!! Are you people high. Don't you think maybe you should try every game b4 you get voted MVP. Don't you think you should be a good teammate to be considered for the MVP. Don't you think your team should at least be considered for a championship to be the MVP.

Derrick Rose if healthy is a legit MVP candidate.
LBJ is a legit MVP candidate.
Rajon Rondo deserves a little bit of consideration being that the Celtics are starting to look like a top notch team again.
Kobe should be slightly considered but I think he is gunning to much to pad his stats.
Chris Paul should also be considered.
Let's face it though. It's not that these people are completely overlooked. It is the fact that they just don't deserve it over Durant this year. He is the one guy that I feel can just take a game over. Even more so than Lebron because he is a smarter player than Lebron, and He has a way better shot than Lebron. Say what you want about FG%'s but Lebron's are high because he dunks half the time. He isn't really a good shooter.

With that said the MVP is hands down Durant and if anyone else wins it I will lose complete respect for the award sort of like I lost respect when Malone won it over Jordan.

Dwight Howard shouldn't be considered because he is a team cancer, he doesn't hustle, his team has no shot at winning, and he just doesn't deserve it!!!
ur questioning dwight's effort? u dont get to be 3x DPOY without effort.
ur saying Kobe, Rondo deserves more MVP consideration than Howard? do you know if Howard had the caliber of teammates that they have how dominant his team would be?

BKLYNpigeon
04-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Tony Parker better finish in the top 3.

Cal827
It wasn't a Bulls fan. I was laughing at the idea of Howard being considered for MVP because dude has been a whiny brat and a team cancer plus he hasbeen phoning it in this year. Dude's response was Derrick Rose is overrated. :facepalm:

# LastResortPSDArguement

MonroeFAN

lol, yes, keep owning. How have we established that I'm not intelligent? You use abbreviations for words such as 'your' and I'm the stupid one? Any day of the week you want to compare our intelligence, you let me know.

2. kthxbye is not something that somebody says, unless said somebody is a 12 year old black girl, or a dude who likes to get poked in the butt hole.

Who is over-rating Greg Monroe? Why is it that you need to bring a bad basketball team into this discussion? Is it because you're such a loser that you can't win an argument without it? Yes, I'm the immature one, I'm the dummy, you're the one picking on someone on the internet because of an honest mistake. I'm not proclaiming Detroit to be anything but a crappy basketball team. But the city, you wouldn't last a day in. Yeah, it's a crap hole, luckily I work in New York and only come back to visit my family. Only losers talk about a guy's city, or people who have no more ammunition for an argument they had no business being involved in in the first place.

You = joke, yes, keep owning me. Please, I'm begging you. Btw, claiming to own someone is a clear sign of immaturity.

This is over, enough time wasted.

monzternipz12
Hell yeah rondo gets more consideration than Howard. Are u serious??

monzternipz12
04-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Even tony Parker has outperformed Howard this year!!

shep33
04-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Lebron or Durant.

I love CP3's game, but last year with the Hornets he was 46-33 at one point before dropping the last 3 of the year.

The Clippers right now are 12 games above .500
The Hornets without CP3 are 16-42

I mean, you can make the argument that what he did with the Hornets last year was more impressive than this year. Still the best pure pg in the NBA, no doubt.

NoahH
04-12-2012, 12:16 PM
After all the **** Howard has pulled this year there's no way

HowBoutDemBulls
04-12-2012, 12:20 PM
lol, yes, keep owning. How have we established that I'm not intelligent? You use abbreviations for words such as 'your' and I'm the stupid one? Any day of the week you want to compare our intelligence, you let me know.

2. kthxbye is not something that somebody says, unless said somebody is a 12 year old black girl, or a dude who likes to get poked in the butt hole.

Who is over-rating Greg Monroe? Why is it that you need to bring a bad basketball team into this discussion? Is it because you're such a loser that you can't win an argument without it? Yes, I'm the immature one, I'm the dummy, you're the one picking on someone on the internet because of an honest mistake. I'm not proclaiming Detroit to be anything but a crappy basketball team. But the city, you wouldn't last a day in. Yeah, it's a crap hole, luckily I work in New York and only come back to visit my family. Only losers talk about a guy's city, or people who have no more ammunition for an argument they had no business being involved in in the first place.

You = joke, yes, keep owning me. Please, I'm begging you. Btw, claiming to own someone is a clear sign of immaturity.

Okay so u hate gay people and are racist, yes it looks like your immature. You are a failure, your city is a failure, you probably have a shining career as a meth head and rapist ahead of you. Congrats. I never started anything with you. You decided to C yourself into an A and B conversation just to try and crap on Derrick Rose for no reason. A player who is better than your 5 best players combined. You decided to talk smack so I was forced to tear into you. I didn't want to but you deserved it pal. I know it feels bad when you get told off but you should just walk away from the computer for a few hours and get over it. You should and will get banned for your rude behavior.
kthxbye

monzternipz12
04-12-2012, 12:22 PM
^^^lmfao bc half of this is prolly true

5ass
04-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Lebron or Durant.

I love CP3's game, but last year with the Hornets he was 46-33 at one point before dropping the last 3 of the year.

The Clippers right now are 12 games above .500
The Hornets without CP3 are 16-42

I mean, you can make the argument that what he did with the Hornets last year was more impressive than this year. Still the best pure pg in the NBA, no doubt.

im not arguing if Cp3 is close to lebron or durant in the mvp race. What im saying is that a lot of people put love, parker, rondo and others ahead of cp3. I think its mostly because they thought the clippers would dominate this regular season, but the loss of chauncey and not much development on Blake and Deandre's part this offseason didnt allow that to happen.

monzternipz12
04-12-2012, 12:24 PM
^^^what are you talking about. They developed flopping!!

5ass
04-12-2012, 12:30 PM

I dont care, this isnt cp3s 1st year of flopping, and so many great teams had good players that flopped.

Celticsfan2007
04-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Like I said. You value Howards 2k12 ratings over his actual impact of the team. To say his impact on this season has been positive is absolute dumb.
For CP3, yes, he's had an absolute positive impact on the clips. Would they be as good without him?? No. But CP3 is not the sole reason they're DECENT. We can also argue that the clips are underperforming given the talent on that team but that's another thread.

I've never played 2k12 so I don't even know what these ratings are that your talking about. I'm guessing you must judge players off these ratings since your bringing them up?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to watch the actual games and see what kind of impact CP3 and D12 have on their respective teams. Subtract either of those players from their respective teams and the only thing they would be competing for would be the rights to draft Anthony Davis #1 overall.

Celticsfan2007
04-12-2012, 12:32 PM

Is this supposed to be educated debating? You do realize that nearly half the players in NBA flop on a regular basis... mainly because the referee's allow it to be done. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

shep33
04-12-2012, 12:32 PM
im not arguing if Cp3 is close to lebron or durant in the mvp race. What im saying is that a lot of people put love, parker, rondo and others ahead of cp3. I think its mostly because they thought the clippers would dominate this regular season, but the loss of chauncey and not much development on Blake and Deandre's part this offseason didnt allow that to happen.

Yeah, I get what your saying. I have CP3 3rd in my books.

oak2455
04-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Gotta love a badass with a pic of a girls *** in his sig that talks **** on the internet. ur just too cool i guess.

gotta love ***:drool: I guess you like guys:speechless::p:laugh2: btw great thread Howard blows small dogs!!

MonroeFAN
04-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Okay so u hate gay people and are racist, yes it looks like your immature. You are a failure, your city is a failure, you probably have a shining career as a meth head and rapist ahead of you. Congrats. I never started anything with you. You decided to C yourself into an A and B conversation just to try and crap on Derrick Rose for no reason. A player who is better than your 5 best players combined. You decided to talk smack so I was forced to tear into you. I didn't want to but you deserved it pal. I know it feels bad when you get told off but you should just walk away from the computer for a few hours and get over it. You should and will get banned for your rude behavior.
kthxbye

That's the thing though, you didn't tear into anyone. Then you cry for the mods to bann me. Now I'm a meth head, and a rapist? How about an IT coordinator for a large company?

Derrick Rose is a great player, I don't think he should have won MVP last season, and that's my right. You shouldn't feel threatened because I disagree with you.

Take care sweetheart.

Clocian
04-12-2012, 12:38 PM
i dont think dwight deserves it this year.

why not? If you take him off the magic, they nothing, instant mvp :rolleyes:

Cal827
04-12-2012, 12:41 PM
:laugh: Somewhere, this thread went way off.

oak2455
04-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Even tony Parker has outperformed Howard this year!!

Even Melo has:eyebrow:

5ass
04-12-2012, 12:43 PM
gotta love ***:drool: I guess you like guys:speechless::p:laugh2: btw great thread Howard blows small dogs!!

this is why we need to start a petition to not allow anyone under 21 to join PSD. these kids get rlly annoying.

oak2455
04-12-2012, 12:44 PM
this is why we need to start a petition to not allow anyone under 21 to join PSD. these kids get rlly annoying.

school is key, enjoy :clap: By the way that whole sentence was a mess

Swashcuff
04-12-2012, 12:47 PM

By this notion Bill Russell has never deserved any of the MVP awards he received then?

There are many variables to be taken into account when deciding if a player is worthy of being MVP so just making a blanket statement such as this as using it as the criteria leaves much to be desired.

5ass
04-12-2012, 12:52 PM
school is key, enjoy :clap: By the way that whole sentence was a mess

so is this ur last resort? are u that dumb that u thought this is how i spell really? i know how to spell it but dont feel like typing. Im fluent in 3 languages and learning my 4th, i think ur the idiot here.
BTW, U=you and ur=you're/your incase u dont understand.

oak2455
04-12-2012, 01:00 PM
so is this ur last resort? are u that dumb that u thought this is how i spell really? i know how to spell it but dont feel like typing. Im fluent in 3 languages and learning my 4th, i think ur the idiot here.
BTW, U=you and ur=you're/your incase u dont understand.

cool story:D

HowBoutDemBulls
04-12-2012, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=MonroeFAN;21730360]That's the thing though, you didn't tear into anyone. Then you cry for the mods to bann me. Now I'm a meth head, and a rapist? How about an IT coordinator for a large company?

Derrick Rose is a great player, I don't think he should have won MVP last season, and that's my right. You shouldn't feel threatened because I disagree with you.

Take care sweetheart.[/QUOTE

You should just feel embarrassed, you're done. I could have went so f#$%ing hard on your lame self that you'd be trying to slit ur wrists. but I'm trying to be civil and still in a civil manner I destroyed you. You should be banned because your not allowed to say what you said on here. This discussion is over. Your opinion is that of a moron. Your the worst kind of person, someone who tries to look cool and even after they make a fool of themselves they won't stop, they just keep running their mouths. Go coordinate your company (aka work at McDonalds) and stop this back and forth. You lose, accept it

Stinkyoutsider
04-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Paul deserves more consideration. I think Howard may get what he deserves because his leadership skills need work. If I was a writer, I would be fed up with Howard and his mind games this year!

Method28
04-12-2012, 02:21 PM
@fnom11

Cp isnt even playing that great?!

Hahahahahahaha

FraziersKnicks
04-12-2012, 02:32 PM
This thread :laugh2:

JasonJohnHorn
04-12-2012, 02:50 PM
for me its CP3 for MVP. The turnaround the Clippers have had with the addition of CP3 is like what Nash did for the Suns when he came to their team.

LBJ and Durant are a very close second, but lets face, LBJ has Wade and Bosh to lean on, Durant has Harden and Westbrook, and all CP3 has is Griffen. I think Durant has less to work with than LBJ, and considering they have the better record and have been playing more western conference teams, I think I'd give Durant the edge over James, though James's individual production is better than Durant's. But Durant is more important to OKC than James is to Miami. Replace either one of them with Al Harington, and the Heat are still in the playoffs, where OKC would be in the lottery.

Still though, you take CP3 away from the Clips and replace him with a guy like Parker or Westbrook, and this team is in the lottery. That says a lot about what CP3 is doing for this team.

As for Howard, his off-court comments and behaviour has offset whatever positives he brings to the court this season. Orlando is a circus this season and may very well find themselves playing golf by the end of the first round!

Raph12
04-12-2012, 03:30 PM
With all of the offcourt stuff, Dwight can't get any MVP votes and CP3 has played really well, but Lebron and Durant are still ahead of him.