PDA

View Full Version : Lester Hudson

RenegadeRiot36
04-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Who is this guy? Does anyone know? With Kyrie's injury the Cavs have been putting a lot of DLeague guys out there and this guy has been lighting it up as far as the stat sheet is considered.

Its almost unfair that anytime a guy on the Knicks puts up more that 15pts in 3 games in a row hes hailed as the next jordan so I just want to start giving this guy on some deserved recognition. Granted they have played **** teams but the last 4 games he has put up

23 pts, 2 rbs, 7 asts
26 pts, 4 rbs, 3 asts
25 pts, 8 rbs, 6 asts
19 pts, 6 rbs, 2 asts

Jeremy Lin #2? (I am genuinely kidding but hes not too shabby lately and the Cavs have been, lets just say, off the radar.)

Ezio
04-12-2012, 12:55 AM
I have no clue who he is but he played hard tonight.

GSWFanInLA
04-12-2012, 01:00 AM
He recorded the only Quad-double in NCAA history.

He probably won't get "linsanity"-like hype because he plays for the cars though

tredigs
04-12-2012, 01:15 AM
He recorded the only Quad-double in NCAA history.

He probably won't get "linsanity"-like hype because he plays for the cars though

Can we mention as well that they still suck/continue to lose, he isn't the Asian American in the league, the Cavs are nowhere near playoff contention, his numbers are nowhere near where Lin's were after he got the starting nod (he's averaging 14/4/4 on 39% from the field - 27% from three), and he hasn't re-energized a monster fanbase?

I'd say it's worth mentioning... also, his coach does not think highly enough to start him over Donald Sloan or Anthony Parker tonight.

celtics 34
04-12-2012, 01:18 AM
He used to be a rookie for the celtics but didnt get much playing time.

Cfrey
04-12-2012, 01:18 AM
he shoots a lot thats about it

omdigga
04-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Lesterfication!!

C_Mund
04-12-2012, 01:21 AM
Lesterfication!!

Hudsowned!!

Arch Stanton
04-12-2012, 01:53 AM
Can we mention as well that they still suck/continue to lose, he isn't the Asian American in the league, the Cavs are nowhere near playoff contention, his numbers are nowhere near where Lin's were after he got the starting nod (he's averaging 14/4/4 on 39% from the field - 27% from three), and he hasn't re-energized a monster fanbase?

I'd say it's worth mentioning... also, his coach does not think highly enough to start him over Donald Sloan or Anthony Parker tonight.

Can we mention that Lin played with Amare, Melo, Chandler while Hudson plays with Manny Harris and Samardo Samuels??? and can we mention that the Knicks are barely an eighth seed??? Can we mention that Linsanity really is a lame rip off of a nickname from Vinsanity??? Isn't the Monster Fan Base A.K.A. the Knicks re-energized each year with a new name??? So the re-energizing line is a bit played. BTW the their PERS are almost identical...

RenegadeRiot36
04-12-2012, 02:30 AM

The averages of 14/4/4 are coming from a larger sample size including 2, 4, 9, and 12pt performances towards the end of march (can assume part of the process of adjusting to a new team). I made it a point to show the last 4 games as those are the ones that stand out from his whopping total of 8. Also he played 34 minutes tonight as opposed to Sloan's 23 so the thinking highly argument doesnt really apply anymore.

Im not saying induct him to the hall of fame already, lets just appreciate his sudden burst of success a little bit. In those 4 games hes averaging 23/5/4. That has to count for something.

LASportsFan1996
04-12-2012, 03:05 AM
Dude Is A Ball-Hog, Shoots A Bunch, But Not Gonna Gate On His Good Start, GL To Him.

Bulls_fan90
04-12-2012, 03:24 AM
Really liked him in college, was drafted late by Boston. Never really got much of a shot there. Good to see him get a chance in Cleveland.

Gideon
04-12-2012, 04:47 AM
Lester Hudson was a beast in college at Tennessee-Martin. In his 2 years there he was the 4th leading scorer and then 2nd leading scorer in the NCAA. He was right there with Stephen Curry those 2 years in terms of scoring. He averaged around 26.5 pts 7.9 reb 4.4 ast for his 2 years there. I follow a lot of college bball so i know him well. I had wanted the Knicks to draft him. He actually started at a Junior College and transferred to a Division 1 school. The kid can ball, although he is a little selfish at times. However, for the Cavs with Kyrie out, he needs to be.

Donuts365
04-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Can we mention that Lin played with Amare, Melo, Chandler while Hudson plays with Manny Harris and Samardo Samuels??? and can we mention that the Knicks are barely an eighth seed??? Can we mention that Linsanity really is a lame rip off of a nickname from Vinsanity??? Isn't the Monster Fan Base A.K.A. the Knicks re-energized each year with a new name??? So the re-energizing line is a bit played. BTW the their PERS are almost identical...

try again lin played with fields shumpert chandler and jeffries with bench players during linsanity

RenegadeRiot36
04-12-2012, 01:39 PM
try again lin played with fields shumpert chandler and jeffries with bench players during linsanity

Thats beside the point. Who would you rather have on the court? Fields shumpert candler and jeffries or jamison parker alonzo gee and samardo ****ing samuels? Its not even remotely close.

LongIslandIcedZ
04-12-2012, 01:52 PM
How come both guys cant just be good. Why must there be a constant comparison to Knick players. It is done for the sole reason that the Knicks have a large fan base and tend to get extremely excited about things that wouldnt excite smaller fan bases. Why cant everyone just give this kid some credit without getting into an argument comparing him to Lin.

GiantsSwaGG
04-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Who?