PDA

View Full Version : General Playoff Discussion Thread

jetsfan89
04-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Pens lose in OT!!!!!!!!!!!

We should have a general discussion for the rest of the games in the playoffs honestly.

here you go

J4KOP99
04-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Shea Weber penalty?

-Crazy game in Pittsburgh. Philly has been doing that all year though. They get off to these terrible starts and then have to fight all the way back. I'm surprised Pittsburgh let it happen.

-I didn't get to see much of DET v. NSH but from what I did see, both teams looked solid. It will be interesting to see what happens with Weber.

-Kings are looking very solid. They won't score much but their defense seems to be keeping Vancouver in check. Vancouver has given LA a few PP's... that's one way for LA to control the game.

Rangers in 7
04-12-2012, 12:24 AM
weber deserves to be suspended

IAmARanger18
04-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Thank you!! lol

I can't believe he was only fined 2500 but Torts was fined 20K lol Unreal.

Isca92
04-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Fines are capped for players 2,500 is max fine.

fingerbang
04-12-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm loving NBC Sports. All games televised!!! Espn losing the NHL is the best thing that ever happened.

IAmARanger18
04-14-2012, 02:44 AM
Flyers and Kings helping make things easier for our Cup run ;)

NYRFan76
05-10-2012, 06:11 PM
I don't know about any of you guys... as much as I love the idea of NHL games and Playoff being covered on their new network I cannot stand Mike Emrick commentating. He's such a biased commentator. I mean he did nothing but praise Washington left and right. Impressive this... impressive that. Look what these guys can do? Come on... so annoying! Call it down the middle of your commentating for different teams.

IAmARanger18
05-10-2012, 07:35 PM
I don't know about any of you guys... as much as I love the idea of NHL games and Playoff being covered on their new network I cannot stand Mike Emrick commentating. He's such a biased commentator. I mean he did nothing but praise Washington left and right. Impressive this... impressive that. Look what these guys can do? Come on... so annoying! Call it down the middle of your commentating for different teams.

I hate him and I hate NBC. I explain this to other members I am on a strictly NYR board with, they love him and swear by NBC because they said Doc never messes up names and hes better then Sam and Joe.

Last night Doc called Prust, Del Zotto twice, can not pronounce Stepan's name correct and called Hagelin, Kreider.

He loves the Capitals and Ovechkin and Holtby. And honestly if I have to see Holtby's parents clap one more time after a save I am going to ****ing lose it.
He was drooling last night when Ovie fell and still hit the puck THAT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE!