PDA

View Full Version : Heat future?

D12 fan
04-10-2012, 11:12 PM
Hypothetically speaking,If the Heat don't win the Championship this year,is it fair to say they trade 1 of the big 3,if so who do you think it will be?

I think they end up trading Bosh for a pg or c,Maybe they could get Dwill in the offseason in a sign n trade.

Cfrey
04-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Trade Wade for Harden

king4day
04-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Not just yet. This offseason they need to push hard for Nash and maybe even Hill. That should be enough to get them over the top.

Ebbs
04-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Wade needs to be the one to go. Bosh and LBJ kill it together. Wade has the most injury concerns, Wade relies the most on his athleticism, Wade is the oldest.

I know Heat fans don't want to hear it but it's the truth.

(Seriously they don't need to trade any of them but if they committed to trading one.)

Cubby
04-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Not just yet. This offseason they need to push hard for Nash and maybe even Hill. That should be enough to get them over the top.

Won't Nash most likely resign?

justinnum1
04-10-2012, 11:24 PM
try and sign nash for the mini regardless

Cubby
04-10-2012, 11:27 PM
He did say he wanted to resign, so I think that's what will end up happening.

GiantsSwaGG
04-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Maybe they're not that good

justinnum1
04-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Maybe they're not that good

its possible but not likely

Kyben36
04-10-2012, 11:31 PM
they wont ever admit they were wrong

sunsfan88
04-10-2012, 11:32 PM
They don't need Nash or Hill. Their most likely to resign anyway.

They just need to go after Jamal Crawford or Jason Terry. They need an offensive spark plug off the bench.

Baller1
04-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Should have offered Wade for Howard.

shep33
04-10-2012, 11:40 PM
I don't like them getting even more stacked. They're talented enough already. Still the faves in my mind to win it this year.

But if you lose and you add Nash, plus a couple other guys who are looking for a ring at the mid-level. They'll literally have the most stacked team in NBA history, and really they'll be criticized more than ever.

They're solid, everything is mental with them. Some nights they play the best defense in the NBA, others they're just pitiful.

If they play D like we've seen them in the past, they should be fine this year going forward. If they lose in the post season, then Spo is definitely gone, and I'm sure they'll go after some high profile coaches before trading guys away.

D12 fan
04-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Wade needs to be the one to go. Bosh and LBJ kill it together. Wade has the most injury concerns, Wade relies the most on his athleticism, Wade is the oldest.

(Seriously they don't need to trade any of them but if they committed to trading one.)

Miami would never trade Wade,the Heat are to loyal to stab him in the back,after he was the one who stayed with the franchise through thick and thin and help get them Lebron/Bosh in FA.

devilsheat25
04-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Hopefully they break it up

Ebbs
04-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Miami would never trade Wade,the Heat are to loyal to stab him in the back,after he was the one who stayed with the franchise through thick and thin and help get them Lebron/Bosh in FA.

Oilers would never trade Gretzky, Colts would never move Peyton, 49ers would never move Joe Cool? Oh wait. . .

gotoHcarolina52
04-10-2012, 11:50 PM
My goodness. If we need MORE pieces in order to win the damn thing, then LeBron, Wade and Bosh are absolutely pathetic.

We have more than enough talent, but I wouldn't mind bringing in a coach that knows how to run an offense.

Pierzynski4Prez
04-10-2012, 11:54 PM
If they don't win one by 2013 Finals, someone should be moved (most likely Bosh) for financial reasons.

The 13-14 season,the big 3 will basically take up the entire salary cap themselves and it will only get worse the following 2 seasons. Add in Miller and Haslem combined 10.5 mil in 13-14 and 11 mil in 14-15 (we're talking over 70 mil to 5 players) and they will be very strapped to make any moves outside of late draft picks. Everyone thought vets would be running to the heat for the vet minimum just to win a ring, but we have yet to see that happen outside of Bibby last year.

Cubby
04-10-2012, 11:55 PM
My goodness. If we need MORE pieces in order to win the damn thing, then LeBron, Wade and Bosh are absolutely pathetic.

We have more than enough talent, but I wouldn't mind bringing in a coach that knows how to run an offense.

This is probably best. New coach and some other pieces maybe around them.

shep33
04-10-2012, 11:56 PM

This.

I'm not a Heat fan, but I do think they are still the faves to win it all. I just can't see how Wade and LBJ can not will their team to win this year. Still in their primes, they should be able to pull it off imo.

If they don't...adding more talent is just going overboard now. I think we all know Spo is gone if he doesn't get a 'ship this year. Coach will change before any upgrades on the roster.

I'd still be shocked if they didn't win this year though.

Longhornfan1234
04-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Trade Wade for Gortat and Nash.

k.smith904
04-11-2012, 12:20 AM
I don't like them getting even more stacked. They're talented enough already. Still the faves in my mind to win it this year.

But if you lose and you add Nash, plus a couple other guys who are looking for a ring at the mid-level. They'll literally have the most stacked team in NBA history, and really they'll be criticized more than ever.

They're solid, everything is mental with them. Some nights they play the best defense in the NBA, others they're just pitiful.

If they play D like we've seen them in the past, they should be fine this year going forward. If they lose in the post season, then Spo is definitely gone, and I'm sure they'll go after some high profile coaches before trading guys away.

Solid? The Heat are just a solid team now? Yeah they need one of the best PG's of all time to go with one of the best SF and best SG of all time to get over the hump.

Jesus christ.

cubbies7177
04-11-2012, 12:26 AM

This + an actual BIG man, meaning 7'0 and up.

They can win with this team, with this coach... all up to execution.

A better coach would also help... even Pat Riley stepping in would help. I guess he just doesn't want to take that role on again.

dee279
04-11-2012, 12:29 AM
If the Heat dont win it this year, as a heat fan, i say they dont deserve it.

shep33
04-11-2012, 12:31 AM
Solid? The Heat are just a solid team now? Yeah they need one of the best PG's of all time to go with one of the best SF and best SG of all time to get over the hump.

Jesus christ.

I never said that they needed Nash lol. I'm with you on this, I probably should've clarified but by "solid" I mean they don't need pieces, they're set, they have the talent to win now and in the future.

If they get Nash, I just don't know what to think. I mean how much talent is required to win a title? No excuses for the Heat, and lets face it they need to win a title more so then any other team in the league this year.

Me personally, I'm not a Heat fan, but I think they should still be the favorites to win it all. Seems like they have effort issues some nights, and it reminds me of the Laker teams who won 5 titles. Even with Phil, we took nights off.

Sinestro
04-11-2012, 12:31 AM
They need to start winning the cap is only going to get more and more unfriendly

k.smith904
04-11-2012, 12:45 AM
I never said that they needed Nash lol. I'm with you on this, I probably should've clarified but by "solid" I mean they don't need pieces, they're set, they have the talent to win now and in the future.

If they get Nash, I just don't know what to think. I mean how much talent is required to win a title? No excuses for the Heat, and lets face it they need to win a title more so then any other team in the league this year.

Me personally, I'm not a Heat fan, but I think they should still be the favorites to win it all. Seems like they have effort issues some nights, and it reminds me of the Laker teams who won 5 titles. Even with Phil, we took nights off.

Didn't mean to come off as hostile toward you if that was the impression you got. I just get sick of hearing these backsliding Miami fans who keep silently lowering the bar for their, frankly, amazing ****ing lineup.

They should be dominating, they got better in the offseason. They don't have the excuse of needing to "gel" anymore. Sure, Miller has been hurt, Wade's had some issues, but this was supposed to be the team that would hold the NBA hostage for 5 years and shatter records without discrimination.

ghettosean
04-11-2012, 12:47 AM
They don't need more players they already got 2 of the best 3 players in the world in Lebron and Wade and a top 15 in Bosh (all franchise players before they joined up together) that's plenty and there should be no excuses talent wise with this club. If anything they need to get rid of Spo because there is no excuse the way this team has played at times in the regular season this year. I watched games where it looked like no one cared at times and just played pathetic on defense and careless turnovers on offense and when I checked the body language it looks like no one cared.

They need someone in there who they will respect and listen to SPO has got to GO if they don't win it this year!

davids22
04-11-2012, 12:48 AM
This thread has been done 100x before. Wait till the season and playoffs end!

For conversation sake, you probably trade Wade. He's older, more injury prone, etc. Lebron and Bosh usually kill it together when Wade sits.

BEING REAL THOUGH, Miami will never trade any of them. It admits they made a mistake. All three of Lebron, Wade, and Bosh have 5 year contracts with a 1 year player option afterwards. However, they all have ETO (early termination option) after the 4th year. If they haven't won a championship in those first 4 years, you can almost guarentee at least ONE of them opts out to test free agency. If anyone, I'd say Lebron. The amount of scrutiny he would have received if he never won a ring in 4 years in Miami (11 years in the NBA) might be too much. He could definitely explore his options at that time.

Hell, I could even see Wade/Bosh or Wade/Lebron opting out of there deals after 4 just to get a new contract locked up to the Heat. Miami would resign D-Wade out of any of those players first, and Lebron and Wade are like best friends. Having them opt out after 4 years, resign new deals (Wade will be 32 when his 4 years of the contract are up. He could sign another 5 year deal with Miami at that point to lock himself up financially until he's 37. With his injuries, I'd do that instead of risking trying to get a max 5 year deal at the age of 34 where he'll end that deal at the old age of 39) Lebron will only be turning 30. He could easily get another max contract. Bosh too, he'll only be 30. But the Heat would never resign all 3 after seeing the lack of free agency they had.

The idea of 3 great players in Lebron, Wade, and Bosh all playing the rest of their career together (8-10+ years?) sounds nice, but they finances available in other markets after giving the "super team" thing a try for a while (whether it succeeded or not) might be enough to deter at least one to greener pastures.

Enjoy the Miami Heat while they last.

xk4
04-11-2012, 12:49 AM
Move Wade to 6th man

Works for the Mavs. And OKC. And Boston.

cutiepie80
04-11-2012, 12:51 AM
Honestly as a Bulls fan I think they are the 3rd best team in the league right now.

I go

Thunder
Bulls
Heat

My reasoning, the Thunder are the most explosive team in the league. They have 3 amazing players in Westy/Harden/Durant. They have a better bench and that's why I label them first.

The Bulls are second just because Rose and Rip have missed a combined like 45+ game or something crazy like that. They can still win without them against good teams. The thing I worry about is Rose clicking at the right time but it was nice to see RIP playing well tonight because if they can find him as a 2nd 3rd weapon on their offense and their d does what it does best they will be a tough out.

The Heatles. They are barnone the most fearsome team in the league but it really is true again that besides the BIG 3 they are a roster with backup players. Noone has come out and stepped up besides maybe Chamlers this year. Can they win the ECF, absolutely. Can they win it all. absolutely.

This is just RIGHT NOW how I feel. Losing to the celts twice in a week has to hurt, even though they have been playing solid ball.

4th team.......Spurs....they can do some upsetting but I just don't see them taking the Thunder in 7.

TheWhiteMamba
04-11-2012, 01:06 AM
They need a chandler/DeAndre Jordan type of big man. I dont see Miami ever trading Wade. Not after what he's done for that franchise. If any of them go it'll be Lebron. He would bring the most in return.

Donuts365
04-11-2012, 01:26 AM
you should of did a poll on this imo its chris bosh 100 percent

Donuts365
04-11-2012, 01:28 AM
honestly as a bulls fan i think they are the 3rd best team in the league right now.

I go

thunder
bulls
heat

my reasoning, the thunder are the most explosive team in the league. They have 3 amazing players in westy/harden/durant. They have a better bench and that's why i label them first.

The bulls are second just because rose and rip have missed a combined like 45+ game or something crazy like that. They can still win without them against good teams. The thing i worry about is rose clicking at the right time but it was nice to see rip this = troll playing well tonight because if they can find him as a 2nd 3rd weapon on their offense and their d does what it does best they will be a tough out.

The heatles. They are barnone the most fearsome team in the league but it really is true again that besides the big 3 they are a roster with backup players. Noone has come out and stepped up besides maybe chamlers this year. Can they win the ecf, absolutely. Can they win it all. Absolutely.

This is just right now how i feel. Losing to the celts twice in a week has to hurt, even though they have been playing solid ball.

4th team.......spurs....they can do some upsetting but i just don't see them taking the thunder in 7.
this = troll

shep33
04-11-2012, 01:33 AM
Didn't mean to come off as hostile toward you if that was the impression you got. I just get sick of hearing these backsliding Miami fans who keep silently lowering the bar for their, frankly, amazing ****ing lineup.

They should be dominating, they got better in the offseason. They don't have the excuse of needing to "gel" anymore. Sure, Miller has been hurt, Wade's had some issues, but this was supposed to be the team that would hold the NBA hostage for 5 years and shatter records without discrimination.

No it's alright man. I agree with you. The talent they have is ridiculous. A top 5 PF, the best player in the game in LBJ, and another top 5 player in Wade. People say their bench is weak, but realistically there are way worse benches in the NBA.

I can't judge them though until after this year. Again, I still think they're the favorites, but it won't be easy to capture that title.

We'll see what happens, I won't judge until they play their last game of the season. But I'm with you, to say that they "need" Nash, and other role players is not really fair. I mean as a Laker fan we could use an entire bench lol, worst bench I've ever seen in my time watching basketball. But all I really want is one bench scorer that's it lol.

Odominator
04-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Really though? Let the season play out and see what happens. It would be a huge disappointment if the Heat did not win a chip this year and Wade will only get a year older and more prone to injuries. But the talent James has around him is ridiculous...

cutiepie80
04-11-2012, 01:38 AM
this = troll

Are you kidding me? can you please tell me why and how I am being a troll of giving my opinion about how the top NBA teams look right now?

Dankster
04-11-2012, 01:42 AM
Well I don't think they'll move Wade (loyalty purposes) or Lebron (best player in the NBA purposes,) so that leaves Bosh as the odd man out. I certainly would think they'd get a good amount of talent back for Bosh in a trade.

Also should try to go after Nash and/or Jason Terry in the offseason.

5ass
04-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Chris bosh+chalmers+2 1sts to the rockets for scola+Dalembart+Dragic/Lowry makes sense.
Miami gets a true post scorer in Scola, good defensive and rebounding C, and if they get lowry that would be nasty. Not sure if thats a fair trade for houston though.
Edit: actually Dalembart+Scola for Bosh could work.

naps
04-11-2012, 01:58 AM
I am a Heat fan and I have the feeling we are not winning it this year. And I honestly wouldn't mind it since that will take the video co-coordinator out of the picture. His coaching is pathetic. The guys know absolutely nothing about offense. Give this team to someone who knows a thing or two about running an offense and this team becomes unstoppable.

And anyone who thinks Wade will be traded is fooling himself and proves how little he knows about the Heat. Playoffs are coming and Wade will take care of business. Spo is their main problem and Bosh is the second. Bosh is inconsistent as **** and rebounds like a grandmomma.

Ebbs
04-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Wade isn't the "problem" but if you use your head you can tell he is the most expendable. Along with the reasons I mentioned earlier he will gain a much bigger haul than Bosh.

Again Heat are fine and shouldn't trade any of the big 3. . .

GrandDaddyPurp
04-11-2012, 02:32 AM
The Heat are already a lock for the title this year. This thread is pointless.

naps
04-11-2012, 02:45 AM
Wade isn't the "problem" but if you use your head you can tell he is the most expendable. Along with the reasons I mentioned earlier he will gain a much bigger haul than Bosh.

Again Heat are fine and shouldn't trade any of the big 3. . .

Well, if that's the case then LeBron will net them more than probably Wade and Bosh combined would. Does that mean they will trade LeBron? NO. Wade won't be traded for plenty of reasons, I mean PLENTY. And people overreact here too much. Playoffs are coming and I am sure people who are saying trade Wade are gonna hide themselves under the table.

Ebbs
04-11-2012, 03:12 AM
Well, if that's the case then LeBron will net them more than probably Wade and Bosh combined would. Does that mean they will trade LeBron? NO. Wade won't be traded for plenty of reasons, I mean PLENTY. And people overreact here too much. Playoffs are coming and I am sure people who are saying trade Wade are gonna hide themselves under the table.

K again I'm answering the thread which is which should they trade in the event they commit to trading one. I think trading any is stupid. Let semantics be semantics Wade can be Miami's poster child etc. . . blah blah blah. LeBron is the better player by a credible margin. LeBron is that teams leader, LeBron is younger, less injury prone, and has a greater all around game. You don't trade the best player in the NBA in the middle of his prime. You don't trade the younger big in an NBA short on bigs. Bosh was fantastic when Wade was hurt this year and excelled when he got to be involved more in the offense. No you trade Wade who will command the second most value with the least current and future impact to the squad.

abe_froman
04-11-2012, 03:20 AM
dont think they'd move anyone.probably just fire the coach and try bringing in a new group of ring chasers for cheap...but if they do break it up it'll be bosh that will go

Laces-Out
04-11-2012, 03:32 AM
Trade Wade for Harden

STONED:facepalm:

Laces-Out
04-11-2012, 03:36 AM
Move Wade to 6th man

Works for the Mavs. And OKC. And Boston.

Stop Wade is the Best SG in the league... if u dont count kobe

Ebbs
04-11-2012, 03:57 AM
Even if you count Kobe ^

boolish
04-11-2012, 08:38 AM

that's all true. it's also true that Dwade is not going to be traded from MIA.

Vincent33
04-11-2012, 08:59 AM

So getting a likely future HoFer and a fringe HoFer(all be it passed their primes, but they're still very productive) just might push Miami to a title?

I think they should trade a couple of their young PGs(at least Chalmers) for some pieces, move LeBron to PG, get a better talent @ C...maybe Kaman? Maybe move Miller or Jones to the starting lineup.

So something like

PG James
SG Wade
SF Miller/Jones(or return for Chalmers)
PF Bosh
C Kaman

Bench

Cole
J. Jones/Miller or whoever acquired in Chalmers trade
Haslem
T. Harris
Battier
Joel Anthony
2012 draft pick

Rndy
04-11-2012, 09:10 AM
I just don't think Nash is as great of a fit as people think. He's a great passer and shooter. But it's not like Wade and Lebron are the best off the ball anyways. It's just 3 guys who need to ball in their hands.

Even if Miami doesn't win this year I don't see them getting rid of any of the big 3. As long as those guys are around there will always be vets coming to play for cheap. Eventually they will win if not this year.

Rndy
04-11-2012, 09:11 AM
No way in hell Kaman takes a league minimum no way. The guy has been playing pretty well this year he'll once again make a good amount of money.

jt1bui
04-11-2012, 09:14 AM

No way they trade away their franchise player. He brought them their championship and both Lebron/Bosh. If there was to be a trade, it would be Bosh being traded.

sixer04fan
04-11-2012, 09:19 AM

Haha. That's pathetic.

kntresistheheat
04-11-2012, 10:38 AM
I see a surprise offseason. I predict the heat will either trade for Bynum (Lakers) or pick up some of big (McGee, NeNe, ect..) Then possibly pick up a Nash or some type of vet PG? All this with bosh gone of course ( Trade, or released).

Nash?/Chalmers
Wade/Crawford
Lebron/Battier
Haslem?/Turiaf
Bynum? McGee? Nene?

This would be more of balance team and a better rebounding team.

theheatles
04-11-2012, 10:47 AM
if milwaukee, charlotte or new orleans landed wade, bosh, bron would ppl be clamoring for a trade after 2 yrs of no championship?

ReBirthofNumber81
04-11-2012, 10:58 AM
They win it all one of the next two years and LBJ bounces after watch

Yunqn
04-11-2012, 11:09 AM
They will fire spo before they trade wade..

They will trade bosh before they trade wade..

Theres no need to trade wade..

And if there HAS to be a trade it isnt wade..

He brought the only championship they have and hes the guy who has set miami up for the future championships they may potienially win..

Maybe bosh for steve nash & Marcin gortat .. Insert haslem.. Maybe they get kaman in a 3way with nash

They will also look to move mike miller if this year fails.. He hardly plays..

Yunqn
04-11-2012, 11:14 AM
I see a surprise offseason. I predict the heat will either trade for Bynum (Lakers) or pick up some of big (McGee, NeNe, ect..) Then possibly pick up a Nash or some type of vet PG? All this with bosh gone of course ( Trade, or released).

Nash?/Chalmers
Wade/Crawford
Lebron/Battier
Haslem?/Turiaf
Bynum? McGee? Nene?

This would be more of balance team and a better rebounding team.

Can i ask u where do they get all this money ? And is That joe crawford coming off the bench ?

mjm07
04-11-2012, 11:15 AM
if milwaukee, charlotte or new orleans landed wade, bosh, bron would ppl be clamoring for a trade after 2 yrs of no championship?

1. Haters will hate regardless.
2. None of those players would ever go to Milwaukee, Charlotte but maybe NO, IMHO
3. Haters will hate regardless even if they win 1 or 8 championships in Miami, Milwaukee, Charlotte, or NO.

BUT to answer the OP's question, if they don't win this year, i'd prefer they Amnesty Mike Miller and use the available resources (if there's gonna be any avail) and sign a Nash or at the very least upgrade on PG position. Give Nash his 3ry deal. Not the best fit but with Chalmers, Cole in place backing him up would definetly help out He'd be wide open all day for 3 pters.

justinnum1
04-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Only 2 things would happen if we dont win it all this season.

First spo will be fired for sure. no doubt about that.

And, if bosh has a poor performance in the playoffs, he's gone too.

Neither bosh or spo were the problem last year, lebron choking was the problem, but the margin for error with miami is very small when the bench is as bad as it is.

If we dont win it all i would be fine with a bosh and rio for nash, gortat and hill kind of deal.

But just adding nash for the mini would be ideal

LongIslandIcedZ
04-11-2012, 11:23 AM
I would think the Heat have a little much pride to blow it up after only 2 years. I would like it, as I never want to see the Heat win a thing. The only thing I think would happen is that the coach would be fired. This whole ideology that the Heat need Nash and Hill to win a ring is laughable. They have the 2 best players in the league, and then Bosh. This team should not need more all stars to win a ring.

justinnum1
04-11-2012, 11:26 AM
I would think the Heat have a little much pride to blow it up after only 2 years. I would like it, as I never want to see the Heat win a thing. The only thing I think would happen is that the coach would be fired. This whole ideology that the Heat need Nash and Hill to win a ring is laughable. They have the 2 best players in the league, and then Bosh. This team should not need more all stars to win a ring.

they dont need anything. they need their 3 all stars to show up each game...

Ladies Man
04-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Signing three players that take up a lot of the teams cap was never a good idea

Teeboy1487
04-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Even if they don't win this year, neither of the Big 3 will be traded. Now, if the don't win it this year and don't win next year, then there may be some trades. Personally, if this happens, I would trade Wade but realistically, I think the Heat would trade Bosh first. He's the most inconsistent of the Big 3. The Heat are fine though. They are the favorites and they are my pick to win it all this year.

Shmontaine
04-11-2012, 12:01 PM
I don't think the heat need anything extra... or shouldn't.. it's all mental right now..

LOL at some people that claim that the heat would never trade wade... 'they're too loyal' and 'you don't know the heat'... well then, along those same lines, why would the heat fire spo?? if they aren't willing to trade wade, i don't see them willing to fire spo... JMO...

I do however see them firing spo this year if the heat lose... bringing in the zen master would be perfect for this team... i'm just now sure how the relationship is between riley and jackson...

shep33
04-11-2012, 12:05 PM
I don't think they trade any of those guys. If they want to get more stacked, whatever, but for sure if they don't win Spo is gone.

Coaches go first when trouble is a brewing

jrm2054
04-11-2012, 12:07 PM
they should trade bosh

Vincent
04-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Nothing is theoretically wrong with the lineup, outside of not having a decent center.

If they don't win, it's the responsibility of Wade and James for not stepping up their games in the playoffs. Because they certainly have the ability to just take over.

I would say they pursue a center, but probably no really "splashy" moves in the off-season.

MattS
04-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Wade will never be dealt. Bosh is always gonna be the one rumored to be traded.....

but what about LeBron for Deron Williams????

that deal makes sense any way you look at it for both teams.

Miami gets a top 3 PG... Nets get a face of their franchise for their move to Brooklyn because Deron aint staying.

mdm692
04-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Oilers would never trade Gretzky, Colts would never move Peyton, 49ers would never move Joe Cool? Oh wait. . .

the suns would never move nash, the lakers would never move kobe. . .oh wait they didnt.

kntresistheheat
04-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Can i ask u where do they get all this money ? And is That joe crawford coming off the bench ?

Ummm. Bosh 17 mil off the books, Nash vet min (possible?) Crawford (wishful thinking), Bynum only makes 14 mil.

+Bynum 14 mil
+Nash 2.5 mil
+Crawford 4mil

-Bosh 17mil
-Miller 5 mil
-Anthony 1.2 mil

mjm07
04-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Wade will never be dealt. Bosh is always gonna be the one rumored to be traded.....

but what about LeBron for Deron Williams????

Miami gets a top 3 PG... Nets get a face of their franchise for their move to Brooklyn because Deron aint staying.

LBJ, best player on the planet, for the Top 3 PG? :facepalm:

Nets throw in Brooks Lopez and a #1 or two. Then it would "make sense anyway you look at it"

Chronz
04-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Ummm. Bosh 17 mil off the books, Nash vet min (possible?) Crawford (wishful thinking), Bynum only makes 14 mil.

+Bynum 14 mil
+Nash 2.5 mil
+Crawford 4mil

-Bosh 17mil
-Miller 5 mil
-Anthony 1.2 mil

What? Bosh is signed for as long as the Big 2, are you saying the Lakers trade Bynum for Bosh.

Ebbs
04-11-2012, 01:40 PM
the suns would never move nash, the lakers would never move kobe. . .oh wait they didnt.

Not yet but they easily could/could have

Stinkyoutsider
04-11-2012, 01:40 PM
I think they've got a great shot at Steve Nash this offseason. Nash is a good guy but he's not going to stay with the Suns if they don't make drastic improvements and become at least a playoff team. Then, they would need to get themselves a center unless Turiaf is the answer.

I can't imagine how funt he Heat would be to watch with Steve Nash running the break with Lebron on one side and Wade on the other.

Jarvo
04-11-2012, 01:51 PM
They *** backwards last year they were sluggish and losing and turned it up after the break and down the finish and this year was good and now sluggish losing games that they arent suppose to. But I still think they win it all this year or all hell will break loose.

MattS
04-11-2012, 01:52 PM
you can look at it LBJ best player on planet... ( personally i think its still Kobe ) for a top 3 PG, but you need to look at it as a max player for a max player.... that can fill 2 teams needs. I agree Nets would certainly have to sweeten the pot, but I think you grasped the gist of this which is the 2 centerpieces that fill 2 important needs for 2 teams..... especially when LBJ can opt out after next season anyways correct???

LBJ, best player on the planet, for the Top 3 PG? :facepalm:

Nets throw in Brooks Lopez and a #1 or two. Then it would "make sense anyway you look at it"

willabeast77
04-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Bosh is the one who should go, and Miami doesn't need Nash. He's getting older and he should probably retire after this season.

mjm07
04-11-2012, 04:51 PM
you can look at it LBJ best player on planet... ( personally i think its still Kobe ) for a top 3 PG, but you need to look at it as a max player for a max player.... that can fill 2 teams needs. I agree Nets would certainly have to sweeten the pot, but I think you grasped the gist of this which is the 2 centerpieces that fill 2 important needs for 2 teams..... especially when LBJ can opt out after next season anyways correct???

Don't understand why you sig'd my post but Cool! :cool:

Now you're talking hypothetically. Which you didn't state in your original proposal. LBJ can also NOT opt out of his contract, correct? Or, He can also opt out if traded to the Nets. Riley and the HEAT will wry about that in 2 yrs. Mean time they want to win the next two championships.

Also, Dude i got the gist of your logic just fine and see where you're going but again you just don't trade the #1 player(in your case Kobe ;)) for a top 3 PG just b/c the PG's you currently have are medicorre at best. And of course the Nets would have to greatly sweeten the pot b/c D-Will for LBJ is a landslide win for the Nets and a rape of a trade for HEAT.

Now I wouldn't mind a Bosh for D-Will trade , while sweatening the pie however you want. That would be a better deal in terms of value going and coming back. Also max for max players, as you mentioned.

naps
04-12-2012, 04:05 AM
I don't think the heat need anything extra... or shouldn't.. it's all mental right now..

LOL at some people that claim that the heat would never trade wade... 'they're too loyal' and 'you don't know the heat'... well then, along those same lines, why would the heat fire spo?? if they aren't willing to trade wade, i don't see them willing to fire spo... JMO...

I do however see them firing spo this year if the heat lose... bringing in the zen master would be perfect for this team... i'm just now sure how the relationship is between riley and jackson...

LMAO!! This is the most hysterical post I have seen in a long time. You absolutely know nothing about the Heat if you think Wade and Spo hold the same importance in the Heat franchise. Wade brought Heat's only championship. Wade set up the franchise for the next decade as being the architect of constructing the big three. Spo had nothing to do with all these. Spo first was a video coordinator and then an assistant coach. He will go back to his previous role.

naps
04-12-2012, 04:09 AM
but what about lebron for deron williams????

Miami gets a top 3 pg... Nets get a face of their franchise for their move to brooklyn because deron aint staying.

Troll.

Most likely a Kobe fan.

TylerSL
04-12-2012, 07:41 AM
I am not sure what will happen if they fail again, but I dont think such rash actions would take effect. However, the Heat did the same thing last year. Stumbled throughout the regular season, but made sure they had it right by the postseason. I dont think they are just coasting like some people said. I think Miami tries to win every game. However, I think they are calm and taking it 1 game at a time, and just trying to get everything right before the postseason. Miami doesnt need the 1 seed, they proved that last year, but the #1 seed would go along way against somebody like Chicago. Heat lost 5 games in a row last year in March and was still ready for the playoffs. So Im not worried yet.

TylerSL
04-12-2012, 07:50 AM

You are a fool. Miami would never, not ever trade Lebron for D-Will ever. That is rediculous. Lebron is easily the best player in the league, he continues to get better each year. D-Will IMO is a top 3 PG but Lebron is better at EVERY aspect of the game (exept Free Throws). It isnt close, Lebron>>>>D-Will. Its laughable to believe Miami would ever do that. Stop embarassing yourself and just quit now.....

The only way Lebron opts out is if Miami doesnt win a title, which we are only in year 2.

theheatles
04-12-2012, 08:07 AM
heats future?...championships

only a complete moron/hopeful hater thinks the heat would trade any of the big 3...only change that can happen with another season of failure is bye bye to coach spo, but bosh wade and bron are all staying put

uprightciti
04-12-2012, 08:30 AM
i am genuinely disturbed by the heat fans and there "break up the team" mentality

1.75 seasons into there "big 3" and its time to say trade for this trade for that

gilly
04-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Trade Lebron/Miller/salary filler for Nash, Gortat, Dudley, Hill and Robin Lopez.

Nash/Chalmers
Wade/Dudley
Hill/Dudley
Bosh/Haslem
Gortat/Lopez

That's an awesome 9 deep rotation. Suns would probably do it too.

justinnum1
04-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Trade Lebron/Miller/salary filler for Nash, Gortat, Dudley, Hill and Robin Lopez.

Nash/Chalmers
Wade/Dudley
Hill/Dudley
Bosh/Haslem
Gortat/Lopez

That's an awesome 9 deep rotation. Suns would probably do it too.

:facepalm:

oak2455
04-12-2012, 10:31 AM
heats future?...championships

only a complete moron/hopeful hater thinks the heat would trade any of the big 3...only change that can happen with another season of failure is bye bye to coach spo, but bosh wade and bron are all staying put

7 that's what LBJ said but all kidding aside this thread is doooo doooo

mjm07
04-12-2012, 11:02 AM
^ actually he stopped at 8 since you're keeping count. Wink

BTW, please never change your sig.

Shmontaine
04-12-2012, 11:09 AM
LMAO!! This is the most hysterical post I have seen in a long time. You absolutely know nothing about the Heat if you think Wade and Spo hold the same importance in the Heat franchise. Wade brought Heat's only championship. Wade set up the franchise for the next decade as being the architect of constructing the big three. Spo had nothing to do with all these. Spo first was a video coordinator and then an assistant coach. He will go back to his previous role.

that's cool, man...

i think it's hysterical that you believe the 'heat are so loyal' and other fans 'know nothing about the heat'.... it's a team, like any other... they will do what's best for the team... that's the only point i was making... if that means trading dwade or firing spo, they will do it...

wade & shaq brought miami their only championship... wade without star help hasn't been able to do anything in the post season...

you honestly think going from head coach of a finals team to assistant coach is something spo would consider??? that's hysterical...

justinnum1
04-12-2012, 11:10 AM
wade is not being traded so lets just stop with those scenarios.