PDA

View Full Version : Online radio - FAN590?

new_attraction
04-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Hey guys quick question

is there anywhere online where I can listen to the Jays game? (Preferbably the Blue Jays broadcast) I'm at work in the evening so I won't be able to catch the game

masTOR_shake1
04-10-2012, 07:41 PM
I think there is a copyright issue with playing mlb games (audio and all) over the internet. I'm assuming you don't live in the toronto area or else you would just listen to the fan590 as they play all of the games. sorry man :( If you are a rogers customer, then you can watch all games online [url]http://www.rogersondemand.com/channels/blue_jays_live but if not you're best bet may be mlb game day to follow pitch by pitch updates but thats kinda sucky.

new_attraction
04-10-2012, 07:51 PM
I think there is a copyright issue with playing mlb games (audio and all) over the internet. I'm assuming you don't live in the toronto area or else you would just listen to the fan590 as they play all of the games. sorry man :( If you are a rogers customer, then you can watch all games online [url]http://www.rogersondemand.com/channels/blue_jays_live but if not you're best bet may be mlb game day to follow pitch by pitch updates but thats kinda sucky.

Ohh ok I see... I've followed their games on MLB Game day in the past and it wasn't that bad actually. Just thought it would be MUCH better listening to the actual broadcast.

But anyways thanks for the quick reply bud, I appreciate it.

bambarso
04-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Do u get extra charge? if your roger customer? or u can sign up for rogersondemand for free and watch it for free?

will_87
04-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Hey guys quick question

is there anywhere online where I can listen to the Jays game? (Preferbably the Blue Jays broadcast) I'm at work in the evening so I won't be able to catch the game

You could always bring a little portable radio to work if you'd be allowed.

GNick
04-11-2012, 05:22 AM
itunes carries most every radio station

BATSKY87
04-11-2012, 07:57 AM
fan590.com should allow you to listen to the games

The_Realist
04-11-2012, 09:29 AM
^^ No they block out the games at fan590.com. If you can get a radio, then that's your best choice. However, if that's not possible then:

What you have to do is go to mlb.com and buy a subscription to mlbaudio. It's only about $20 for the whole season so it's not a bad deal. Plus you get to listen to any other team's audio, so if the Blue Jays aren't playing you can listen to Philadelphia or something. I've been buying mlbaudio for about the last three years and it's worked out great.

If you want to listen to the post game then you have to switch back to fan590.com.