PDA

View Full Version : Best second unit starting

TRF929
04-09-2012, 09:50 PM
How ballsy is it that the Spurs are starting their second unit and sitting the big 3? Does it solidify that the Spurs are the deepest team, whether they win or not? And if they win, does it mean anything more?

Will this prove the haters/doubters that the Spurs are for real and to be feared come the playoffs?

justinnum1
04-09-2012, 09:54 PM
massive balls

GoPacers33
04-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Pacers could do that against a weak team. Who are the Spurs playing?

GoPacers33
04-09-2012, 10:00 PM
I saw it was the jazz props to the Spurs :clap:

It'sMyTime
04-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Pop feels he does not need the one seed, he rather have a rested healthy team.

TRF929
04-09-2012, 10:05 PM
I also think this shows the Spurs don't fear anyone in the playoffs and don't care what seed they get

Kuya_Clive
04-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Also, it may give the second unit confidence to play well in the playoffs

Raph12
04-09-2012, 10:37 PM
It's great coaching on Pop's part, he knows that a healthy big 3 is more important... They're up 59-57 so far, COY should be locked up IMO.

TRF929
04-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Playing alittle sloppy but winning at the moment

TRF929
04-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Spurs bench played a pretty good game, the calls Utah was getting towards the end of the game is what won it for em. I'm not one to call the game on refs, but the last 5 mins Utah was getting every ticky tack foul, while SA had no call what so ever.

Either way, the bench showed what they can do and it was good seeing. Spurs will be good to go and are going to be a big threat in the playoffs

Giraffes Rule
04-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Officiating didn't help, but neither did the Jazz killing the Spurs on the boards and getting all those offensive rebounds.

HouRealCoach
04-09-2012, 11:25 PM
They lost... The only reason that they almost won was because of the bench

Wasn't much of a statement made there imo

sunsfan88
04-09-2012, 11:30 PM
Isn't it funny how Pop still hates the Suns so much?

He won't play Ginobili, Parker and Duncan against the Jazz cause he wants Utah to win and make sure PHX doesn't make the playoffs because the thinks the Suns will upset the Spurs in the 1st rd if PHX makes it.

sunsfan88
04-09-2012, 11:30 PM

He won't play Ginobili, Parker and Duncan against the Jazz cause he wants Utah to win and make sure PHX doesn't make the playoffs because he thinks the Suns will upset the Spurs in the 1st rd if PHX makes it.

TRF929
04-09-2012, 11:35 PM

He won't play Ginobili, Parker and Duncan against the Jazz cause he wants Utah to win and make sure PHX doesn't make the playoffs because he thinks the Suns will upset the Spurs in the 1st rd if PHX makes it.

Thats a little farfetched there, but everyone has their opinion

sep11ie
04-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Maybe cuz any play could be any of "the big three's" last...

Giraffes Rule
04-09-2012, 11:48 PM

He won't play Ginobili, Parker and Duncan against the Jazz cause he wants Utah to win and make sure PHX doesn't make the playoffs because the thinks the Suns will upset the Spurs in the 1st rd if PHX makes it.

:laugh: Even though he literally just played those guys against the Jazz last night.

sunsfan88
04-10-2012, 12:19 AM
:laugh: Even though he literally just played those guys against the Jazz last night.

I thought it was fairly obvious that Pop wanted to lose tonight no matter what. They could have still won without playing Ginobili, Parker and Duncan.

Pop should have stuck with Splitter, Diaw and Leonard but he chose to go with Green, Blair and Jackson and of course they fall flat on their faces.

shep33
04-10-2012, 12:21 AM
If the Lakers 2nd unit started. Not only would they never win an NBA game, but I would take Kentucky by 10 over them.

Blake
Goudelock
Barnes
Murphy
McRoberts

sunsfan88
04-10-2012, 12:22 AM
I'm willing to bet that Pop rests his big 3 again on Thursday...against Memphis, a team that we're competing with for playoffs....

GOON MUSIC
04-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Didnt they lose by fifty last time

GSRaider
04-10-2012, 12:41 AM
team chemistry + rebounding + defense + deep bench = WINS

Giraffes Rule
04-10-2012, 12:53 AM
I thought it was fairly obvious that Pop wanted to lose tonight no matter what. They could have still won without playing Ginobili, Parker and Duncan.

Pop should have stuck with Splitter, Diaw and Leonard but he chose to go with Green, Blair and Jackson and of course they fall flat on their faces.

:rolleyes: Coach Pop doesn't give two ***** what the Suns or any other team in the NBA.

tp13baby
04-10-2012, 12:54 AM
Ballsy? **** no. He does this all the time because a healthy big 3 is far better than a 1 seed. His bench is deep but maybe im a homer i would take Denver's bench for sure.

Giraffes Rule
04-10-2012, 01:05 AM
Ballsy? **** no. He does this all the time because a healthy big 3 is far better than a 1 seed. His bench is deep but maybe im a homer i would take Denver's bench for sure.

I would probably take Denver's bigs over the Spurs bigs, but it's hard to argue that Denver has anything better than Manu/Jackson/Splitter coming off the bench.

astrosmaniac
04-10-2012, 01:14 AM
when completely healthy, the rockets are just as deep imo. dragic/lee/patterson/dalembert off the bench is pretty legit

BallIsAll
04-10-2012, 01:18 AM
I would probably take Denver's bigs over the Spurs bigs, but it's hard to argue that Denver has anything better than Manu/Jackson/Splitter coming off the bench.

They have Andre Miller, Jordan Hamilton, Wilson Chandler, Al Harrington, JaVale McGee coming of the bench... 4 of the 5 have been starters for extended periods of time and one is a promising rookie..

Giraffes Rule
04-10-2012, 01:45 AM
They have Andre Miller, Jordan Hamilton, Wilson Chandler, Al Harrington, JaVale McGee coming of the bench... 4 of the 5 have been starters for extended periods of time and one is a promising rookie..

None of those guys are even close to Ginobili's level though. That's the point. Nuggets are a bit deeper, but I think the Spurs have better quality players that will play a meaningful role in the playoffs.

rockets-fan
04-10-2012, 01:53 AM
I'm willing to bet that Pop rests his big 3 again on Thursday...against Memphis, a team that we're competing with for playoffs....

okkkkaaaaayyyy.

maybe he does but trust me pops isn't worried about this years suns..i think they rather face them than an other team in the west.i doubt this suns are a dangerous team in the playoffs this year. i could be absolutely wrong though

BallIsAll
04-10-2012, 09:00 AM
None of those guys are even close to Ginobili's level though. That's the point. Nuggets are a bit deeper, but I think the Spurs have better quality players that will play a meaningful role in the playoffs.

You only named one player those players are not better than. I'll take 5 good guys over 1 really good guy any day.

kdspurman
04-10-2012, 09:13 AM

Pop will not Rest the big 3 vs Memphis on a 2 game home stand. I'd be willing to bet they all play if you agree never to post your foolishness again. They're playing 4 games in 5 nights. They will play vs Memphis.

akia83
04-10-2012, 09:16 AM

Do you really think Memphis can finish 9th?

Cal827
04-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Pop is a smart coach. I remember he did the same when they played GS or PHX and were getting thrashed. Might as well have them ready for the next game.

Indiana, Denver and the Knicks (Shumpert/Davis, Smith, Douglas, Fields... at least in the back court lol), are the three teams that I think have the best second units

akia83
04-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Houston has the best imo.
Dragic, Lee, Budinger, Patterson, Dalembert can beat at least 7-8 nba teams in a 7 games series.
Denver is deep too, but the Spurs aren't even in the conversation.

kdspurman
04-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Dragic, Lee, Budinger, Patterson, Dalembert can beat at least 7-8 nba teams in a 7 games series.

:facepalm:

Mills, Manu, Jackson, Diaw, Splitter.... Plus Neal/Bonner are sharpshooters.

Giraffes Rule
04-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Pop will not Rest the big 3 vs Memphis on a 2 game home stand. I'd be willing to bet they all play if you agree never to post your foolishness again. They're playing 4 games in 5 nights. They will play vs Memphis.

They might rest Duncan to avoid those bigs, but I'm with you. They might want to see how they stack up this time when the Grizz are healthy.

You only named one player those players are not better than. I'll take 5 good guys over 1 really good guy any day.

I disagree. Ginobili is better than anyone on the Nuggets, let alone the bench. You don't think the Spurs bench is good? You don't think Splitter, Jackson, Neal, Mills, Diaw, or Bonner are good at all? I'd take Ginobili, Jackson, Splitter and Neal over any 4 players on the Nuggets bench. I don't think you've seen the Spurs in action at all.

lvlheaded
04-10-2012, 01:11 PM
I think Pop should win COY. The guy has worked Magic this year and is IMHO the best coach in the game today

effen5
04-10-2012, 02:13 PM
How many games would the second unit for the Bulls win?

CJ Watson, Ronnie Brewer, Kyle Korver, Taj Gibson, Omer Asik.

alexander_37
04-10-2012, 02:31 PM

:facepalm:

Mills, Manu, Jackson, Diaw, Splitter.... Plus Neal/Bonner are sharpshooters.

Dragic pretty much single handedly beat the Blazers last night i'd say it's close.

TeamSeattle
04-10-2012, 02:35 PM
It's great coaching on Pop's part, he knows that a healthy big 3 is more important... They're up 59-57 so far, COY should be locked up IMO.

Spurs should of won that game if D Harris & the rest of the Jazz weren't getting the home cooking. Pop is still my COY with Thibs in a close second.

kdspurman
04-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Dragic pretty much single handedly beat the Blazers last night i'd say it's close.

I know about Dragic, he killed us a couple years ago. :sigh:

But for him to say Spurs aren't even in the conversation is simply :facepalm: worthy

kdspurman
04-10-2012, 03:07 PM
They might rest Duncan to avoid those bigs, but I'm with you. They might want to see how they stack up this time when the Grizz are healthy.

I disagree. Ginobili is better than anyone on the Nuggets, let alone the bench. You don't think the Spurs bench is good? You don't think Splitter, Jackson, Neal, Mills, Diaw, or Bonner are good at all? I'd take Ginobili, Jackson, Splitter and Neal over any 4 players on the Nuggets bench. I don't think you've seen the Spurs in action at all.

I just can't see him resting Timmy 2x in 1 week. I know last time they had the b2b2b I think Timmy played b2b and sat out the 3rd game. If anyone sits out I'd think it's Manu, but I'm hoping he lets everyone play both games.

BallIsAll
04-10-2012, 03:14 PM

I stopped reading at Ginobili is better than anyone on the nuggets. A washed up 35 year old who has never averaged 20ppg in his career is better than every player the 2nd youngest team in the NBA featuring Arron Afflalo, Danilo Gallinari, Ty Lawson, Kenneth Faried, Wilson Chandler and Jordan Hamilton? I love Manu and he's always been one of my favorite players, but lets be real homer-ism shouldn't blind you to a certain point.

b@llhog24
04-10-2012, 03:23 PM
massive balls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qZ4GrnPrm0

I stopped reading at Ginobili is better than anyone on the nuggets. A washed up 35 year old who has never averaged 20ppg in his career is better than every player the 2nd youngest team in the NBA featuring Arron Afflalo, Danilo Gallinari, Ty Lawson, Kenneth Faried, Wilson Chandler and Jordan Hamilton? I love Manu and he's always been one of my favorite players, but lets be real homer-ism shouldn't blind you to a certain point.

It's cause Manu is better. :shrug:

mzgrizz
04-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Don't mind if Pop rests any of them. This Grizzlies team is not the one that the Spurs handled earlier in the season. And our second unit(Mayo,Arenas, Randolph ,Cunningham and Pondexter) are as good as any in the league. And I don't really think we are fighting for playoff position with any teams but the LA guys.

rockets-fan
04-10-2012, 03:50 PM
I'd say spurs and rockets, I wanna say the nuggets but I haven't followed them much this year so may e they are better than I think...

The rockets bench can beat a few teams if they started though...

Lowry/dragic ( I put both because they have both come off them bench at one point
Lee
Budinger
Patterson
Dalembert

Giraffes Rule
04-10-2012, 10:50 PM

Ok, then you're just flat out wrong on everything. Good to know.

alexander_37
04-11-2012, 11:28 AM

Who on the Nugs is better than him??? Certainly no one you listed there.

Phenomenonsense
04-11-2012, 11:32 AM
PISTONS!

Considering our starting five plays like a second unit most of the time lolol.

BallIsAll
04-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Who on the Nugs is better than him??? Certainly no one you listed there.

most of them are averaging numbers close to his best season's numbers. :facepalm: Your going by a name

b@llhog24
04-11-2012, 12:57 PM
most of them are averaging numbers close to his best season's numbers. :facepalm: Your going by a name

Actually it's not even close to his best seasons numbers.

BallIsAll
04-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Actually it's not even close to his best seasons numbers.

His best season manu averaged 19.5ppg Ty and gallo are both averaging close to 16 with Afflalo almost averaging 15 while starting half of the season averaging 11. Manu is currently averaging a little more than 12.

alexander_37
04-11-2012, 05:36 PM
His best season manu averaged 19.5ppg Ty and gallo are both averaging close to 16 with Afflalo almost averaging 15 while starting half of the season averaging 11. Manu is currently averaging a little more than 12.

Manu shoots 52% and 43% from the field also he puts up 19 per 36. Better than all 3 of those Nuggets players.... and doubles all of them in W/S per 48............ So yeah your wrong. :facepalm: Homer/moron only using PPG.

BallIsAll
04-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Manu shoots 52% and 43% from the field also he puts up 19 per 36. Better than all 3 of those Nuggets players.... and doubles all of them in W/S per 48............ So yeah your wrong. :facepalm: Homer/moron only using PPG.

Yes a 12ppg 35 year old is better than 6 players younger than 26 averaging better than him. Get real bro. He doesnt put up 19 anywhere. When he puts up 19ppg let me know. Do Farieds per 36.

TRF929
04-11-2012, 06:06 PM

^ GET SOME :clap:

alexander_37
04-11-2012, 06:08 PM
Yes a 12ppg 35 year old is better than 6 players younger than 26 averaging better than him. Get real bro. He doesnt put up 19 anywhere. When he puts up 19ppg let me know. Do Farieds per 36.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/f/farieke01.html

16.6 and still less W/S .... Any other homer statements I can shoot down??

alexander_37
04-11-2012, 06:09 PM

What does age have to do with how he is outplaying anyone on the Nuggets as of right now????

BallIsAll
04-11-2012, 07:18 PM
What does age have to do with how he is outplaying anyone on the Nuggets as of right now????

How is his 12ppg outplaying anyone on the nuggets??? What's Farieds reb rate at 36 and what's manu's??? If that's how u wanna play. Faried has only 3ppg per 36 only 3 less than Manu. What else is manu good for? Manu's prime was a 19ppg season. These players have yet to reach their prime and Farieds a rookie

FraziersKnicks
04-11-2012, 07:25 PM
The Spurs are the deepest team in the league

alexander_37
04-11-2012, 07:31 PM
How is his 12ppg outplaying anyone on the nuggets??? What's Farieds reb rate at 36 and what's manu's??? If that's how u wanna play. Faried has only 3ppg per 36 only 3 less than Manu. What else is manu good for? Manu's prime was a 19ppg season. These players have yet to reach their prime and Farieds a rookie

All you look at is PPG ... Manu still has higher shooting % than all but Faried who is a ****ING POWER FORWARD! Obviously he has more rebounds .... Admit it you are wrong and move on Jesus be a man. PPG is the most flawed stat. Anyone can out up 20PPG with enough shots. Manu is an extremely efficient player who is having a solid season defensively. You know defense .... the other thing that is not scoring which is all you look at apparently. Manu may not score the most points but he scores efficiently and doesn't waste possessions and plays GOOD DEFENSE! I mean Afflalo is horrible defensively along with Gallo. Faried is the only player statistically who compares to Manu.

BallIsAll
04-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Gallos averaging 17.5 per 36???

tp13baby
04-11-2012, 07:42 PM

i did forget Manu comes off the bench. Al in my opinion is better but obviously he helps us more. I love Spittler but don't know how much better he is than javale. Spurs may have a better bench. But with age and all i take ours maybe not just for the future.

BallIsAll
04-11-2012, 07:44 PM
All you look at is PPG ... Manu still has higher shooting % than all but Faried who is a ****ING POWER FORWARD! Obviously he has more rebounds .... Admit it you are wrong and move on Jesus be a man. PPG is the most flawed stat. Anyone can out up 20PPG with enough shots. Manu is an extremely efficient player who is having a solid season defensively. You know defense .... the other thing that is not scoring which is all you look at apparently. Manu may not score the most points but he scores efficiently and doesn't waste possessions and plays GOOD DEFENSE! I mean Afflalo is horrible defensively along with Gallo. Faried is the only player statistically who compares to Manu.

This is the dumbest **** I have ever heard. Afflalo is one of the best wing defenders in the nba and so is gallinari. Look at Kobe for instance is averaging 18ppg against the nuggets because those 2!! You know nothing about the nuggets the only thing Manu got over those 2 players is fg% and 3pt% everything else he loses in. You know nothing about defense by your above statement and I even shut you up with gallos points per 36 which is what you tried to use against me first.

http://m.bkref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXgXXgallida01.html&t=2

BallIsAll
04-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Harrington alone has better stats than manu

http://m.bkref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXhXXharrial01.html&t=3

Stop bullshitting

Giraffes Rule
04-11-2012, 08:09 PM
i did forget Manu comes off the bench. Al in my opinion is better but obviously he helps us more. I love Spittler but don't know how much better he is than javale. Spurs may have a better bench. But with age and all i take ours maybe not just for the future.

I would take Harrington over any PF/C on the Spurs not named Duncan or Splitter. Maybe even over Splitter as well if it was only for this one year. I definitely think Splitter is better than McGee. That's not the way it should be, but Splitter has some of the best footwork you're gonna see out of a 7 footer (or near 7 footer, I guess). He's just a smarter, more skilled player right now.

No doubt the Nuggets have some great players for the future in Faried (who I would love to have) Gallo and Chandler, but right now I think the Spurs are just better. Maybe even as soon as next year that'll change.

Also, if it wasn't obvious I checked out of the debate with ballisall. Clearly doesn't understand stats.

TRF929
04-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Why are you Nuggets fans so butt hurt? It's close whatever way you wanna look at it, we're not saying your bench isn't good, just preferences are different. The Spurs bench has shown more than the Nuggets IMO and it helps if your team is a higher seed than struggling to make the playoffs. Nuggets struggle to beat teams with their whole line up, let alone from sitting players.

What is this I hear about Faried and Gall, aren't they starters? You can't compare players that play different positions, no **** and forward gets more rebounds then a guard. I'll take Splitter over any of Denvers bigs, but thats just me; Diaw is more than capable of holding his own. Jackson over your whole team also, but once again IMO

BallIsAll
04-11-2012, 08:36 PM
The nuggets bench is the highest scoring bench in the nba. Starters were only brought up because some moron said Manu is better than everybody on the nuggets. And there is no way Jackson is better than everyone on the nuggets he might not even crack the rotation on the nuggets. Of course the spurs are better they're seeded higher and have a highly respectable coach. They're a better team. But that has nothing to do with whose bench is better. The Knicks bench is better than the heats bench and no one in their right mind would go say the Knicks are better.

About the stats I understand them very well. You say a forward should be getting more rebounds than a guard and you are correct. But the guard should clearly be gettin more points especially Manu which he doesn't per 36 than our backup forward. If he's not better than our backup forward which is in conversation for 6th man of the year, how could he possibly be better than everyone on the nuggets team?

DR_1
04-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Bulls

alexander_37
04-11-2012, 08:53 PM
This is the dumbest **** I have ever heard. Afflalo is one of the best wing defenders in the nba and so is gallinari. Look at Kobe for instance is averaging 18ppg against the nuggets because those 2!! You know nothing about the nuggets the only thing Manu got over those 2 players is fg% and 3pt% everything else he loses in. You know nothing about defense by your above statement and I even shut you up with gallos points per 36 which is what you tried to use against me first.

A) No need to flame because your wrong

B) http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/ginobma01.html 19.3 PPG per 36

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/gallida01.html 17.5 PPG per 36

What are you smoking ....

Manu Drtg = 104
Galo = 107
Afflalo = a dismal 111

BallIsAll
04-11-2012, 08:57 PM
A) No need to flame because your wrong

B) http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/ginobma01.html 19.3 PPG per 36

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/gallida01.html 17.5 PPG per 36

What are you smoking ....

Manu Drtg = 104
Galo = 107
Afflalo = a dismal 111

your letting stats show you the defense a player plays? stop playing video games and watch basketball

http://m.bkref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXhXXharrial01.html&t=2
18.8 PPG per 36

Dude manu is not better than most of the nuggets players, this really has to be a joke

alexander_37
04-11-2012, 08:59 PM
your letting stats show you the defense a player plays? stop playing video games and watch basketball

http://m.bkref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXhXXharrial01.html&t=2
18.8 PPG per 36

Dude manu is not better than most of the nuggets players, this really has to be a joke

That's still less than Manu :shrug:

I love how every time your wrong you completely drop the subject.

BallIsAll
04-11-2012, 09:05 PM
That's still less than Manu :shrug:

I love how every time your wrong you completely drop the subject.

im not dropping anything but i give up your know nothing about basketball and its evident after you told me afflalo and gallinari are bad defenders. :rolleyes:

stats dont tell you everything bro and thats all you seem to see. i for one enjoy watching manu but your claims are ridiculous.

TRF929
04-11-2012, 09:18 PM
The nuggets bench is the highest scoring bench in the nba. Starters were only brought up because some moron said Manu is better than everybody on the nuggets. And there is no way Jackson is better than everyone on the nuggets he might not even crack the rotation on the nuggets. Of course the spurs are better they're seeded higher and have a highly respectable coach. They're a better team. But that has nothing to do with whose bench is better. The Knicks bench is better than the heats bench and no one in their right mind would go say the Knicks are better.

About the stats I understand them very well. You say a forward should be getting more rebounds than a guard and you are correct. But the guard should clearly be gettin more points especially Manu which he doesn't per 36 than our backup forward. If he's not better than our backup forward which is in conversation for 6th man of the year, how could he possibly be better than everyone on the nuggets team?

That makes no sense, by what your saying every guard should outscore a big. Manu can outscore him, but you have to also look who their playing with, your backup scores more cause he needs to, Manu doesn't need to cause others can. You kind of helped my point, that the Spurs are deeper; not needing to rely on certain players to score more. Everyone knows that Manu can score and if the NEED is there he's reliable, but its just not. You also have to factor in that he's still adjusting to playing, hasn't been the best year for Manu and injuries.

Glancing at the past playoff stats he avgs near 20 pts in only 34 mins

TRF929
04-11-2012, 09:26 PM
im not dropping anything but i give up your know nothing about basketball and its evident after you told me afflalo and gallinari are bad defenders. :rolleyes:

stats dont tell you everything bro and thats all you seem to see. i for one enjoy watching manu but your claims are ridiculous.

I don't think he's intending on showing you that their bad defenders, just that Manu is better. How are you getting back to afflalo and galli again, its about bench. But going your direction, I'll go with overall play, which would still be Manu, he's the better overall player. Galli is still young though, so there can still be other things there for him

b@llhog24
04-11-2012, 09:48 PM

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=ginobma01&y1=2007&p2=gallida01&y2=2012&p3=lawsoty01&y3=2012

Manu's best year in comparison to Lawson and Gallo this year and they're getting waxed.

Per 36 Numbers favor Manu
He ***** on them in PER, WS/48, and Drtg.
Is tied with Gallo in Ortg despite having a higher usage rate.
And when you take in intangibles Manu makes this gap that much wider.

I actually love Gallo's game as he is fairly efficent like Manu and he and Lawson have loads of potential but to say that they are even close to a Prime Manu is laughable.

alexander_37
04-11-2012, 10:09 PM

He does ....

Except W/S per 48
Pointsper 36 min
Ortg
Drtg
Efg&
TS%

Gallos averaging 17.5 per 36???
Less than Manu

Do you read what you post???

tyfreaks brotha
04-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Rockets/Nuggets all in consideration for #1 IMO

Kings:

Hassan Whiteside
Chuck Hayes/Sometimes Thompson considering matchup
Terrence Williams (Who has really stepped up since playing with Sacramento)
Marcus Thornton
Jimmer

We aren't quite there yet.. But once Jimmer/Whiteside develop, throw the Kings in for the top five

UnWantedTheory
04-12-2012, 06:20 AM

You already did. Great depth, but your going to need that 1 really good guy now.

UnWantedTheory
04-12-2012, 06:31 AM
This foo needs to realize that Manu is much more important than what his ppg may reflect. This is something that many may not know if they do not take the time to actually watch the games. This is also a bad year to compare to as he has been injured a whole hell of a lot of it. Also, just to state it, I will take a prime Gino over any current Nugget during their prime upcoming or past. This really isn't much of an argument.

Alayla
04-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Maybe cuz any play could be any of "the big three's" last...

what about parker hes only just peaking imo