PDA

View Full Version : Cousins is a dirty player...

SpaceJamJordans
04-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Did anyone else see the game last night against the Clippers? He was literally shoving and tripping Blake Griffin even check the highlights. But most of you are just gonna say "he deserves it." :facepalm:

If it was the other way around all of you would storm in and ***** at blake griffin even more

justinnum1
04-08-2012, 10:59 AM
cool

Hustla23
04-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Awesome!

I Rock Shaqs
04-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Lol Tripping and lightly pushing a flopper is considered dirty Nowadays, damn the NBA is soft

ThunderousDemon
04-08-2012, 11:11 AM
This is an outrage!!!!!!! How dare he trip and shove blake griffin, doesn't he know he is the baby of the NBA!!!!!!!!!! You can tell how mad I am by seeing that I'm using all these exclamations points!!!!!! :mad:

Sadds The Gr8
04-08-2012, 11:18 AM
cool story brah

M.Bibby2.0
04-08-2012, 11:27 AM
lol god forbid the game become physical and dirty... it should continue to be soft, clean, and with touch fouls until the nba merges with the wnba.

ayuntalo
04-08-2012, 11:38 AM
I'd rather watch Cousins doing that than watch Blake do his impersonation of Barbie :shrug:

NYKnickFanatic
04-08-2012, 11:39 AM
:violin:

Baller1
04-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Like you said OP, Blake deserves it.

b@llhog24
04-08-2012, 11:52 AM
What's with the immense Blake hate?

ModernDaySavage
04-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Dude this is some ******** I saw it all!!!! Cousins deserves a lifetime ban from the NBA!

Furymaker
04-08-2012, 12:02 PM
we need some more of this in NBA , league became so soft these days

M.Bibby2.0
04-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Clearly it's best for the nba for blakes opponents to just position themselves under the hoop so blake can push off of them and dunk. Then he can continue to throw them down and stare stare at people arrogantly.
It's obvious, Cousins should be suspended for touching blake griffin.

Public Enemy #1
04-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Blake deserves it, its hilarious. Can't defend against the baby of the league?

CarniifeX
04-08-2012, 12:11 PM
I love how people are hating on Blake. I watch every Clippers game and this guy gets mauled literally every game and there are tons of calls he should get that he doesn't.

I sense a bit of jealousy.

CarniifeX
04-08-2012, 12:14 PM
And don't say you wouldn't want a 23 year old phenom that is Griffin, because unless you're a fan of the T-Wolves, you would love to have him on your team.

Cousin's has a big mouth and is going to be a great player, but until you start winning you really have no room to talk.

Method28
04-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Its funny how bias most of you are lol

Same people posting **** about fouls being called fairly, yet if it.happens to.Griffin everyone who complains is being a *****.
Hahaha

At least blake is attempting bball moves when he commit s "offenaive fouls." Tripping and shoving are not.

Baller1
04-08-2012, 12:16 PM

He took the acquisition of Chris Paul as an opportunity to learn CP3's ways of *****ing, whining, and flopping.

I love how people are hating on Blake. I watch every Clippers game and this guy gets mauled literally every game and there are tons of calls he should get that he doesn't.

I'm not a fan of Dwight anymore, but go watch the Magic and just look at the abuse Dwight receives. If Dwight flopped and *****ed like Blake does then he'd get so many more calls. Blake is pathetic in that regard.

Hustla23
04-08-2012, 12:18 PM
And don't say you wouldn't want a 23 year old phenom that is Griffin, because unless you're a fan of the T-Wolves, you would love to have him on your team.

Cousin's has a big mouth and is going to be a great player, but until you start winning you really have no room to talk.
Because Blake was leading the Clippers on a perennial championship run before Paul came.

Jint.
04-08-2012, 12:20 PM
sick

effen5
04-08-2012, 12:21 PM
blake is over rated....Kevin Love all the way brahhh

Chronz
04-08-2012, 12:23 PM

He took the acquisition of Chris Paul as an opportunity to learn CP3's ways of *****ing, whining, and flopping.

I'm not a fan of Dwight anymore, but go watch the Magic and just look at the abuse Dwight receives. If Dwight flopped and *****ed like Blake does then he'd get so many more calls. Blake is pathetic in that regard.
Blake is actually costing himself ft trips when he *****es, he got to the line more last year when he didn't complain.

And NOBODY takes the punishment Blake does. Dwight is comparable somewhat but Blake is smaller and hits the deck alot more because hes basically a slasher at the 4. Dude has every right to complain on most nights.

ayuntalo
04-08-2012, 12:23 PM
I wish Oakley would be back just to defend Griffin the Great :punish: :drool:

blastmasta26
04-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Because Blake was leading the Clippers on a perennial championship run before Paul came.
He was a rookie. :shrug:

ayuntalo
04-08-2012, 12:28 PM
And NOBODY takes the punishment Blake does. Dwight is comparable somewhat but Blake is smaller and hits the deck alot more because hes basically a slasher at the 4. Dude has every right to complain on most nights.

NO..
Celtics with Perkins was clearly trying to fight Dwight on every play.
LeBron gets mauled most of the times to prevent him on fast breaks.
Blake along with Dirk acts like they've been hit by a truck everytime they get fouled even when its just a touch

Baller1
04-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Blake is actually costing himself ft trips when he *****es, he got to the line more last year when he didn't complain.

I'm not denying that he gets beat up nightly, but he overdramatizes EVERYTHING. With that frame, muscle, and athleticism, he should not be getting tossed around like he does.

ayuntalo
04-08-2012, 12:29 PM
He was a rookie. :shrug:

so as Cousins (i think that where they're arguements at)

ModernDaySavage
04-08-2012, 12:35 PM

Why would he complain if the foul gets called? Idk if I'm missing something here.

Sactown
04-08-2012, 12:37 PM
DeMarcus is just physical

mightymouse407
04-08-2012, 12:50 PM

if you consider getting mauled faking getting hit in the face and then staring down the ref 2 get the call then yea. simply put blakes a pu$sy and you watch every clipper game with homer goggles on you probably pissed that they gave blake a flagrant 1 for shoving gasol. baller101200 said it best watch a magic game if you wanna see a player get mauled 8yrs in the league and i think theres been 1 or 2 flagrant foul calls for dwight n he gets mugged for real not that weak **** they hit blake with. i really wanted cousins to go all metta world peace on him and knock him the fu(k out

Avenged
04-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Poor Blake.. Surprised Cousins didn't get ejected for getting physical with him :p

Seriously, this happens all the time. This wouldn't have even been brought up if it wasn't for Cousins comments.

OC Knights #11
04-08-2012, 01:09 PM
"Another Black Athlete, Another Statistic" --Stephen A Smith

Ebbs
04-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Since when our big men supposed to be pleasant on the court. I think people forget as an NBA post player your supposed to battle every night. Push, Trip, shove, kick, jersey hold whatever to protect the paint and get the board. NBA fans today are soft

KingsPhillies
04-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Really? Is that what constitutes a "dirty player" nowadays? If DeMarcus Cousins is a "dirty player", then what the hell was Bill Laimbeer? Then again, some of you youngin's probably have no idea who Bill Laimbeer is...if you did, you wouldn't be calling physical play like this "dirty".

The NBA really has become too damn soft! I'm very glad to have a physical big man like Cousins on my Kings. I could care less what anyone has to say about his attitude or maturity issues. Call him a dirty, immature thug if you like; those of us who have seen for ourselves know better. Boogie is a beast, and he's only going to get better. Those of you who don't like it are just going to have to learn to deal with it.

FriedTofuz
04-08-2012, 02:00 PM
blake deserve it. Hes so ****ing annoying. Instead of just dunking on Pau, he trys to push him down to look like pau fell. should have been an offensice foul. **** griffen.

NYtilIdie
04-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Oh shut the ***k up.

MetroMan
04-08-2012, 02:17 PM
if his so dirty why don't you give him a shower?

KnIckFaN.2883
04-08-2012, 02:39 PM

you stupid lol:)

John Walls Era
04-08-2012, 02:42 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=709709

Remember:

It's not like you can do any better than him or any other player in the NBA :eyebrow:

Edit: There's just too much hate nowadays.

Its not like you can do better than him, so just shut up.

b@llhog24
04-08-2012, 02:49 PM
:facepalm:

thephoenixson28
04-08-2012, 03:09 PM
He deserves it.....

Monta is beast
04-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Good **** Cousins.

daWarriorz21
04-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Clearly it's best for the nba for blakes opponents to just position themselves under the hoop so blake can push off of them and dunk. Then he can continue to throw them down and stare stare at people arrogantly.
It's obvious, Cousins should be suspended for touching blake griffin.

hahaha THIS!

BallIsAll
04-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Players act like ballerinas out there that's why I like Afflalo! Put someone on their *** if you have to !

sf-fanatic
04-08-2012, 04:19 PM

Remember:

:laugh2:

THIS

Chronz
04-08-2012, 04:26 PM

Why would he complain if the foul gets called? Idk if I'm missing something here.
Because there are a **** load that don't get called.

Chronz
04-08-2012, 04:28 PM

I'm not denying that he gets beat up nightly, but he overdramatizes EVERYTHING. With that frame, muscle, and athleticism, he should not be getting tossed around like he does.
I watch him nightly, your exaggerating. Your body type doesn't matter in some situations.

Chronz
04-08-2012, 04:33 PM

if you consider getting mauled faking getting hit in the face and then staring down the ref 2 get the call then yea. simply put blakes a pu$sy and you watch every clipper game with homer goggles on you probably pissed that they gave blake a flagrant 1 for shoving gasol. baller101200 said it best watch a magic game if you wanna see a player get mauled 8yrs in the league and i think theres been 1 or 2 flagrant foul calls for dwight n he gets mugged for real not that weak **** they hit blake with. i really wanted cousins to go all metta world peace on him and knock him the fu(k out
The fouls Dwight accrues in the post don't lend themselves to technicals. I'm certain if you looked at all the technicals called the leading plays don't come from the post but from the air, frequent slashers, jumpers and guys who play with frenetic energy are more susceptible to getting hurt so the refs look out for that.

Both guys take alot of punishment, but one is smaller and hits the deck more often.

Cfrey
04-08-2012, 04:37 PM
but blake griffin does deserve it lol..

CityofTreez
04-08-2012, 04:50 PM

Nice post.

mjt20mik
04-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Did anyone else see the game last night against the Clippers? He was literally shoving and tripping Blake Griffin even check the highlights. But most of you are just gonna say "he deserves it." :facepalm:

you sure it wasn't his wind that was shoving and tripping blake?

Sactown
04-08-2012, 05:47 PM
The fouls Dwight accrues in the post don't lend themselves to technicals. I'm certain if you looked at all the technicals called the leading plays don't come from the post but from the air, frequent slashers, jumpers and guys who play with frenetic energy are more susceptible to getting hurt so the refs look out for that.

Both guys take alot of punishment, but one is smaller and hits the deck more often.

Yeah... Blake Griffin isn't a rag doll

SpaceJamJordans
04-08-2012, 08:53 PM
DeMarcus is just physical

Well that Blake Griffin on Pau Gasol dunk can be considered as physical too hence you shouldn't have created that 'babied' NBA thread

SpaceJamJordans
04-08-2012, 08:54 PM

Remember:

okay john wall. when's the next time you gonna carry your team to the playoffs? :D

John Walls Era
04-08-2012, 11:29 PM
okay john wall. when's the next time you gonna carry your team to the playoffs? :D
Repeat what you said:

Its not like you can do better. Shut up.

SpaceJamJordans
04-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Repeat what you said:

Its not like you can do better. Shut up.

kay winnipeg

JeffG20
04-08-2012, 11:40 PM

:confused: and Griffin's won???

oh yea that rigged Kia dunk contest.... my bad

ZebraCity916
04-08-2012, 11:45 PM

If it was the other way around all of you would storm in and ***** at blake griffin even more

Cousins tripping and pushing Blake is the same as Blake flopping and pretending to be hit in the face.

They're both just getting away with stuff they shouldn't. I don't see what you're complaining about.

mjt20mik
04-08-2012, 11:46 PM
/starting a petition to make a requirement of 1000 posts before creating a thread

NBA Forum is just filled with ridiculousness now.

CarniifeX
04-08-2012, 11:47 PM

1. Thunder
2. Spurs
3. Lakers
4. Clippers (34-22)
5. Grizzlies
6. Rockets
7. Mavericks
8. Nuggets

14. Kings (19-38)

So, yes, I'd say he and his team are winning. And I don't want to hear the CP3 stuff. Sacramento actually scores more on a game-to-game basis, they just don't play defense for ****.

JeffG20
04-08-2012, 11:48 PM
/starting a petition to make a requirement of 1000 posts before creating a thread

i'm not sure 1000 more post makes someone a smarter poster lol

mjt20mik
04-08-2012, 11:50 PM
i'm not sure 1000 more post makes someone a smarter poster lol

It may filter some of these people.. lol

JeffG20
04-08-2012, 11:51 PM
1. Thunder
2. Spurs
3. Lakers
4. Clippers (34-22)
5. Grizzlies
6. Rockets
7. Mavericks
8. Nuggets

14. Kings (19-38)

So, yes, I'd say he and his team are winning. And I don't want to hear the CP3 stuff. Sacramento actually scores more on a game-to-game basis, they just don't play defense for ****.

so he's won 4th place? lol.....and really do team records indicate a better player? Cousins has a couple of decent players but nothing all that great to work with. if anything the clips are underacieving with the talent they have

kylem4711
04-08-2012, 11:51 PM
dont you know if you say anything good about blake youre considered an idiot?? duuh

JeffG20
04-08-2012, 11:53 PM
i dont have a dog in this fight but just pointing out that Cousins hasent won anything while defending another player that hasent won anything seems weird

Snakeyestx
04-09-2012, 12:01 AM
The hate for BG seems really misplaced. This guy's been getting this generation's version of "hack-a-shaq" for 2 seasons now. I had a lot of hope for Cousins when Houston entertained the idea of moving him here last year, but I'm *really* glad we never made this move. The dude's completely an immature crybaby. This is what happens when you hit the big-leagues straight out of high school lately.

If you watched him "play" tonight... you can tell even his own coaching staff has had enough of it as they benched his sorry *** almost the entire 2nd half against the Rockets, while getting boo's from his own fans on his own home court.

SpaceJamJordans
04-09-2012, 12:12 AM

lol

iam brett favre
04-09-2012, 12:33 AM
Cousins > Griffin

celmxc
04-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Cousins > Griffin

your probably mad because sac lost twice in a row to clipps... accept defeat please move on ... It was just regular seasOn games ... Its not like when the lakers raped sac in the western finals

JLynn943
04-09-2012, 12:56 AM
your probably mad because sac lost twice in a row to clipps... accept defeat please move on ... It was just regular seasOn games ... Its not like when the lakers raped sac in the western finals

lol, is that how you would describe a seven game series? Lakers fans are so defensive over that series because they know the Kings were robbed. But whatever. It's in the past.

ZebraCity916
04-09-2012, 01:02 AM

:laugh:

:facepalm:

JeffG20
04-09-2012, 01:09 AM

tim donaghy for MVP!

CityofTreez
04-09-2012, 01:10 AM

Just stop Mike Dunleavy.

Clippersfan86
04-09-2012, 02:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPcvmUyhzTY&feature=player_embedded

Cousins also took a swing at Griffin. Try to tell me he flopped on this one... clearly got poked in the eye, then swung on.

silvTeg98
04-09-2012, 02:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPcvmUyhzTY&feature=player_embedded

Cousins also took a swing at Griffin. Try to tell me he flopped on this one... clearly got poked in the eye, then swung on.

good, i hope he does it again

kingsdelez24
04-09-2012, 03:03 AM
your probably mad because sac lost twice in a row to clipps... accept defeat please move on ... It was just regular seasOn games ... Its not like when the lakers raped sac in the western finals[/QUOTE]

Im sorry, when was the last time.your team was relevant in the playoffs? When has your team went to the conference finals? And since when was getting "raped" losing two close poorly officiated games by 2 or 3 points each?

Have fun when your team turns into the new version of the knicks

TheHighLife
04-09-2012, 03:07 AM

Im sorry, when was the last time.your team was relevant in the playoffs? When has your team went to the conference finals? And since when was getting "raped" losing two close poorly officiated games by 2 or 3 points each?

Have fun when your team turns into the new version of the knicks[/QUOTE]

:clap:

JC_
04-09-2012, 03:19 AM

This^

stawka
04-09-2012, 03:25 AM
See my thread about fans being over sensitive these days!

SpaceJamJordans
04-09-2012, 03:36 AM
See my thread about fans being over sensitive these days!

i'm not being sensitive about it. fans were crying about how gasol got butchered and now that cousins is doing the same thing, people actually prefer it

tyfreaks brotha
04-09-2012, 03:40 AM

If it was the other way around all of you would storm in and ***** at blake griffin even more Oh yeah because that ****er wasn't holding Cousins and getting away with ******** in the first place... the last possession or so Cousins was going to get the ball but was held yet nothing was called..

So watch the whole game before you speak ******** :facepalm:

tyfreaks brotha
04-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Since when our big men supposed to be pleasant on the court. I think people forget as an NBA post player your supposed to battle every night. Push, Trip, shove, kick, jersey hold whatever to protect the paint and get the board. NBA fans today are soft This

tyfreaks brotha
04-09-2012, 03:44 AM

1. Thunder
2. Spurs
3. Lakers
4. Clippers (34-22)
5. Grizzlies
6. Rockets
7. Mavericks
8. Nuggets

14. Kings (19-38)

So, yes, I'd say he and his team are winning. And I don't want to hear the CP3 stuff. Sacramento actually scores more on a game-to-game basis, they just don't play defense for ****. Hey look Clippers finally got out of mediocrity. That'll change once CP3 leaves...

Davidgta1
04-09-2012, 03:44 AM
I'm really starting to like cousin's more an more.

Clippersfan86
04-09-2012, 03:47 AM
Hey look Clippers finally got out of mediocrity. That'll change once CP3 leaves...

Trivia. Find another team that can offer CP3 a max contract for 5 years, a blossoming second star, good overall talent and depth, a top 3 market for him to make money with endorsements etc. If you can even find one, I'll be impressed! :). CP3 isn't going to move his family twice within 3 years, sorry. He loves it here and has absolutely zero reason to leave even if the Clippers only hit the 2nd round in the next two years. Not to mention Clippers offer him a chance to contend for the next 5-10 years depending on how the young players develop around CP3.

jimm120
04-09-2012, 03:48 AM
yeah

JeffG20
04-09-2012, 04:14 AM
Trivia. Find another team that can offer CP3 a max contract for 5 years, a blossoming second star, good overall talent and depth, a top 3 market for him to make money with endorsements etc. If you can even find one, I'll be impressed! :). CP3 isn't going to move his family twice within 3 years, sorry. He loves it here and has absolutely zero reason to leave even if the Clippers only hit the 2nd round in the next two years. Not to mention Clippers offer him a chance to contend for the next 5-10 years depending on how the young players develop around CP3.

meh, he also said he loved the city of new orleans and we offered more then anyone else and he turned it down.

not saying he'll leave but what they say and do are completly different things. wish him the best though

Clippersfan86
04-09-2012, 04:25 AM
meh, he also said he loved the city of new orleans and we offered more then anyone else and he turned it down.

not saying he'll leave but what they say and do are completly different things. wish him the best though

He was burned out on being in no man's land. Good enough for first or second round, not good enough to ever contend for a title. I loved the Hornets, don't get me wrong but the Clippers are loaded with talent compared to the roster you guys fielded. Griffin may very well become one of the greatest PF's ever and the Clippers have good flexibility in the next season or two to really lock a roster in place for 5-10 years. Now all that's left is getting a great coach that CP3 connects with.

JeffG20
04-09-2012, 04:56 AM
He was burned out on being in no man's land. Good enough for first or second round, not good enough to ever contend for a title. I loved the Hornets, don't get me wrong but the Clippers are loaded with talent compared to the roster you guys fielded. Griffin may very well become one of the greatest PF's ever and the Clippers have good flexibility in the next season or two to really lock a roster in place for 5-10 years. Now all that's left is getting a great coach that CP3 connects with.

i agree that the talent wasent there but another huge reason he left was because of management. with all due respect the Clippers have a similer owner to the one that stern just booted out and took over for.

he looks like he's excited to be there but i'm just saying dont take these guys at their word untill they sign the dotted line lol

Valkyrie
04-09-2012, 06:25 AM
lol op is clippers fan

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=700557

He115ing
04-09-2012, 09:59 AM
At least he does not flop like a little biiatch, aka Griffin

Baller1
04-09-2012, 12:30 PM
lol op is clippers fan

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=700557

Haha, figures.