PDA

View Full Version : Prediction!Where does Dwill end up?

D12 fan
04-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Everybody thinks Dallas is the favorite,but I think he signs with Portland.Yeah Portland isn't a big market,but Dwill use to play in Utah,it couldn't be that bad to live in Portland.Why would he want to go to Dallas,Dirk is aging and the rest of their roster sucks.Why not team up with Lamarcus Aldridge a top 3pf,they have the Nets lottery pick also top 3 protected,they could draft Barnes to come off the bench,and sign a vet. center like Kaman.

Portland
pg:Dwill,Felton
sg:Mathews,Crawford
sf:Batum,Barnes
pf:LA,Hickson
c:Kaman,Joel

Thats a top 3 team out west.

Pakman
04-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Top 3? Not even top 5 bud

LongIslandIcedZ
04-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Dallas or NJ.

ManningToTyree
04-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Dallas

btz
04-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Im thinking Dallas, doubt he stays in NJ... if the Howard trade went thru maybe, but not anymore... considering he said he was going to option out next year.... But who knows, im sure there will be a number of teams that contact him... Dallas has the money and we all know now a days money talks

Method28
04-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Oh and they somehow have Kaman too? Haha

FraziersKnicks
Dallas is a lot more appealing and Cuban isn't afraid to spend money.. That's always a positive for a player. Because it's a more attractive city to play in, getting a quality supporting cast is a lot easier.

I'd place money on him being a Mav next year.

VCaintdead17
Indiana? :shrug:

Ebbs
04-07-2012, 04:25 PM
He will be in a Mavericks uni

D12 fan
04-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Dallas is a lot more appealing and Cuban isn't afraid to spend money.. That's always a positive for a player. Because it's a more attractive city to play in, getting a quality supporting cast is a lot easier.

What's so appealing about Dallas,they have bad weather(100degree weather=Tornadoes)Dirk is on the decline,Marion/Haywood have bad contracts,Dwill/Dirk is not enough to build a championship team.Dwill said he wants to win for a long time,if he goes to Portland they have a young nucleus to build around (LA/Batum/Mathews) add Dwill,they become a contender out west.

JerseysFinest
04-07-2012, 04:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QftcJtvLr8g

valade16
04-07-2012, 04:41 PM

Let me preface my statement by saying I agree with the rest of your post and I believe Dwill is more likely to sign in Dallas.

But the Blazers are owned by Paul Allen, who can and has spent money like crazy. So that isn't really a reason he'd pick Dallas.

LTBaByyy
04-07-2012, 04:42 PM
What's so appealing about Dallas,they have bad weather(100degree weather=Tornadoes)Dirk is on the decline,Marion/Haywood have bad contracts,Dwill/Dirk is not enough to build a championship team.Dwill said he wants to win for a long time,if he goes to Portland they have a young nucleus to build around (LA/Batum/Mathews) add Dwill,they become a contender out west.

Bahahahahaha :laugh:

And Dirk plus D Will is not a championship team??? What are you talking about

Dirk alone got a championship and still is playing as good as last year, add D Will and they stay a championship team

Raph12
04-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Dallas would be my first choice if I'm DWill...

Colts2180
04-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Does Dal even have the cap room to sign him? Indiana I think will be a huge sleeper in this. U add D-Will to our roster and we are one of the most talented teams out there and very deep. Pacers are the 3 seed right now with poor defense and inconsistent play from the pg position. Wed be scary good with him in there.

D-Will
George
Granger
West
Hibbert

5ass
04-07-2012, 04:48 PM

Thats not even taking into consideration their 2 lottery picks. They should draft a combination of a wing and a C if they sign D-will. I say go for rivers and drummond. Dwill-Rivers-Batum-Aldridge-Drummond and they'd still have about 7 mill in capspace to spend in FA. dwill would be smart to play there.

waveycrockett
04-07-2012, 04:53 PM

Dirk alone got a championship and still is playing as good as last year, add D Will and they stay a championship team

Yea Dirk really did it by himself:rolleyes:

Thats why Mavs have been so great this year...

ThunderousDemon
04-07-2012, 05:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QftcJtvLr8g

:o :crazy: :laugh: :silly: :moon: :puke:

Losoway
04-07-2012, 05:05 PM
dwight howard will never leave florida to go dallas

im sorry but the nets or orlanda have the best chance

DeyAce
04-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Magic

ThunderousDemon
04-07-2012, 05:20 PM

Orlanda, where's that? :confused:

MJ-BULLS
04-07-2012, 05:28 PM
prob dallas.

rockets-fan
04-07-2012, 05:33 PM
I say Dallas but if he wants to win for a ling time I'd say he should go to Portland. I never thought of it until now but they'd be pretty good for a long time

JOhnnyTHaJet
04-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Ill be the first to say I am a Nets fan and probably have a bias view but I am also realistic.

I think he will either stay with the Nets or go to LA. Both give him a chance to win in the future as well as be in the spot light. As much as everybody says the Nets are a joke and out of the race for Howard, I still like Dwight wants Brooklyn. Until he signs a long term deal in Orlando, I am not convinced he wants to sincerely be there, besides the whole saving face thing.

The Portland thing was just a joke between him and Aldridge. Also, Aldridge supposedly wants out asap. And I didnt even mention how Portland is not attractive for big time players. I doubt he goes there.

I think Dallas and their hype for getting DWill is completely overrated. Dirk is on the decline, theyre a very old team, theyre stuck with a lot of crappy contracts, and besides Dallas being DWills hometown there is really nothing THAT overly appealing.

UKblazers
04-07-2012, 05:53 PM
The Portland thing was just a joke between him and Aldridge. Also, Aldridge supposedly wants out asap. And I didnt even mention how Portland is not attractive for big time players.

Supposedly wants out? Where on earth did you hear that.

I'm sure like Portland there are other teams that present a better chance of winning, Indiana comes to mind. That said I'd be shocked if he didn't end up in Dallas, as Dwight has showed players arent the best at evaluating the best opportunity for themselves to win.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
04-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Who do the Nets sign if D Will happens to leave?

Lake_Show2416
04-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Yea Dirk really did it by himself:rolleyes:

Thats why Mavs have been so great this year...

compared to every other recent championship team, Dirk did win it by himself

Dallas would be a great destination for D.Will, play with Dirk for a title for a few years + having a players 1st owner helps

not 100% sure where he'll end up, most likely Dallas but im completely certain the Nets have no chance of keeping him

mjt20mik
04-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Dallas without a doubt in my mind. He's going to go home.

mjt20mik
04-07-2012, 06:10 PM

Dragic?

JOhnnyTHaJet
04-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Supposedly wants out? Where on earth did you hear that.

I'm sure like Portland there are other teams that present a better chance of winning, Indiana comes to mind. That said I'd be shocked if he didn't end up in Dallas, as Dwight has showed players arent the best at evaluating the best opportunity for themselves to win.

I have to find the exact source but wasnt he upset with management and his name being offered for a trade with the Celtics for Rondo? I know I heard that prior, I just have to find it.

I dont think Dallas is that much of a guarantee. I think thats more media driven than anything. Like Bron Bron to the Bulls or Knicks.

xk4
04-07-2012, 06:20 PM
I have to find the exact source but wasnt he upset with management and his name being offered for a trade with the Celtics for Rondo? I know I heard that prior, I just have to find it.

There's no way Portland would have even considered that.

FraziersKnicks
04-07-2012, 06:30 PM

Build around Lopez, Brooks and their 1st round pic... Oh yeah, they traded that in the Wallace deal (assuming it's not top 3).

I think them getting a top 3 pick is the only way Deron even considers staying put. Davis, Kidd-Gilchrist or Robinson would help them immediately.

xxplayerxx23
04-07-2012, 06:37 PM
i think he stays in NJ at least hopefully he does for the nets sake

PacersForLife
04-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Indiana is a sleeper here, as mentioned by others. We have the cap space to do it. We are a 3rd seed right now and all we really need is a facilitating point guard and/or a superstar. With D-Will you get both of those. I think he just wants to win and I presume our front office will be the first to persue him as soon as they can like they did with David West. If you really think about it Indiana makes the most sense...

ALSO: If we re-sign all of our current players you're looking at a team of...

PG: Williams, Collison, Hill
SG: George, Hill, Barbosa
SF: Granger, Jones, George
PF: West, Hansbrough
C: Hibbert, Amundson, Fesenko

xxplayerxx23
04-07-2012, 06:41 PM

IMO they panic, then they go on a over priced spending spree, and give big contracts to guys that shouldnt get them. Hope it doesnt happen though. if the nets were healthy all year with lopez and after the wallace trade i think they make the playoffs, Hopefully they win the lottery or there future might be ruined

BklynKnicks3
04-07-2012, 06:42 PM
dallas done deal

D12 fan
04-07-2012, 06:56 PM

The Magic don't have the capspace to sign Dwill,only way they get Dwill is a sign n trade,and the Nets would never help Orlando get Dwill.

sunsfan88
04-07-2012, 07:22 PM
He's gonna stay in Brooklyn. Deron isn't an a**hole and isn't gonna screw over the team that has him involved in every personnel decision.

raiderNlakerfan
04-07-2012, 07:25 PM
dallas
lakers
spurs??

ragee
04-07-2012, 07:36 PM

What's so appealing is that its his hometown. It is also owned by Mark Cuban who is the type a owner a player wants to have.

Does Dal even have the cap room to sign him?

I think Dallas and their hype for getting DWill is completely overrated. Dirk is on the decline, theyre a very old team, theyre stuck with a lot of crappy contracts, and besides Dallas being DWills hometown there is really nothing THAT overly appealing.

The only guaranteed contracts that the Mavs have next year is Dirk's (20 mil), Haywood's (8.3mil), Marion's (8.9 mil), Roddy's (2.2 mil) and Jones' (1.2 mil). What crappy contracts are you talking about? They can also amnesty Haywood's or Marion's contract so they could have a payroll as low as 32+ mi.
And what's with all the Dirks is on a decline statements? Do you guys watch any Mavs game? He is averaging decent numbers despite his slow start. After he got back into shape, he is back to the old Dirk.

PhillyFaninLA
04-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Next season game 1 Deron and Dwight will be starting for the Nets

DoMeFavors
04-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Dallas needs to rebuild, its embarassing Shawn Marion, Brendan Haywood, Dirk, Vince Carter, Odom are their rotation players...Deron would have nobody that can finish at the rim.
I doubt Dallas even makes the playoffs this year thats how bad they are.

Dirks having a terrible year also. And Jason Kidd please RETIRE.

Also Jason Terry is leaving anyway !

JasonJohnHorn
04-07-2012, 08:38 PM
The Nets are going to be screwed this offseason. On paper it looks like they are moving in the right direction. With Lopez, Humphries and Wallace rounding out their starting front court, and D-Will at point, they are a draft pick and a free agent away from one of the best starting-fives in the league. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! All four of those guys are free agents this season and the Nets may not even have ONE of those players on the roster next year!

And I get the feeling that once D-Will goes... the other free agents won't care to stay around either.

DoMeFavors
04-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Dallas is having a hell of a 1st quarter

Deemerc
04-07-2012, 09:21 PM
NYC, Portland, or Dallas hmmmmmm outta those three cities where would I wanna live. No brainer. NYC!!!!!!! u guys keep saying hometown this hometown that. Look what happened to dwade did he go to his hometown? Hometown means nothing. He's a net next year, keep hatin fellas. Brooklyn bound :clap:

ragee
04-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Dirks having a terrible year also.

Care to elaborate? He started the season slow but he has been playing good since after his boot camp...

DoMeFavors
04-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Care to elaborate? He started the season slow but he has been playing good since after his boot camp...

Sure after the championship game, Dirk was unmonivated so he showed up to camp 40 pounds overweight, could barely run down the court, and isnt putting up big numbers anymore. Very dissapointing, I give him 2 or 3 more years untill he retires.

GoPacers33
04-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Does Dal even have the cap room to sign him? Indiana I think will be a huge sleeper in this. U add D-Will to our roster and we are one of the most talented teams out there and very deep. Pacers are the 3 seed right now with poor defense and inconsistent play from the pg position. Wed be scary good with him in there.

D-Will
George
Granger
West
Hibbert

100% agree :)

jmoney85
04-07-2012, 10:37 PM
I could care less if dwill resigns with the nets but I cant believe everybody thinks hes going to dallas... dallas is old and not that good...and why would he go someplace to be bothered for tickets every single night.... O wait and losing his endorsements he has already and also 20 mil+

NJBASEBALL22
04-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Im thinking Dallas, doubt he stays in NJ... if the Howard trade went thru maybe, but not anymore... considering he said he was going to option out next year.... But who knows, im sure there will be a number of teams that contact him... Dallas has the money and we all know now a days money talks

If they traded for Howard, then DEFINITELY, no maybes about it if that happened.

ragee
04-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Sure after the championship game, Dirk was unmonivated so he showed up to camp 40 pounds overweight, could barely run down the court, and isnt putting up big numbers anymore. Very dissapointing, I give him 2 or 3 more years untill he retires.

That's it? What happened after that? Its not about being motivated or not. There was a lockout. Most of the older guys got out of shape because of that. After the Mavs pulled him out and got him back to shape, what happened? He is still playing good basketball. Even D-Will got off to a slow start. Does that mean that he is declining or having a terrible year?

Jint.
04-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Mavs

DoMeFavors
04-07-2012, 11:03 PM
I actually agree with the people saying Pacers would be the best option. That team would be very good I think they can be similar to the 04 Pistons. Dallas would be a mistake. But obviously I want him on the Nets.

Would have a great finisher in Hibbert, George and Granger can knock down 3's and look what Paul did for West. That pick and pop would be great.

Robbw241
04-07-2012, 11:05 PM
He would be dirty on the Pacers, but if only it were that simple with players these days

DoMeFavors
04-07-2012, 11:06 PM
That's it? What happened after that? Its not about being motivated or not. There was a lockout. Most of the older guys got out of shape because of that. After the Mavs pulled him out and got him back to shape, what happened? He is still playing good basketball. Even D-Will got off to a slow start. Does that mean that he is declining or having a terrible year?

Dirk is like 6 years older than Deron and you cant deny that Dirk is obviously on the decline.

2-ONE-5
04-07-2012, 11:07 PM
I could care less if dwill resigns with the nets but I cant believe everybody thinks hes going to dallas... dallas is old and not that good...and why would he go someplace to be bothered for tickets every single night.... O wait and losing his endorsements he has already and also 20 mil+

he is from Dallas (or the area) and has expressed interest in playing there for that reason.

the last 3 sentences were comical too

PacersForLife
04-07-2012, 11:09 PM
He would be dirty on the Pacers, but if only it were that simple with players these days

True, it's gotta be a big market with another superstar... :pity:

The X
04-07-2012, 11:11 PM
If the nets somehow pull off the 1st pick in the NBA draft.

Then I say New Jersey

GoPacers33
04-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Please Mr . Williams come to Indy and win us the ship

ragee
04-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Dirk is like 6 years older than Deron and you cant deny that Dirk is obviously on the decline.

All I am saying is that not being in shape after a lockout and starting off slow does not mean you are having a terrible year like you have stated. I just mentioned D-Will to further support my statement. If you take out that slow start, Dirk would have been averaging similar stats as the previous season.

Dirk is old but his type of play does not rely on athleticism so I think his decline would not be as sudden as players like Vince Carter. No one really knows how long can he play like an all star but if I have to take a guess, I think he can still do it for 2-3 more years.

Fly
04-07-2012, 11:24 PM
The Mavericks

SouthSideRookie
04-07-2012, 11:31 PM

Tyson says hello. Also fortunately for Dirk he finally went against a team in the finals who had a star player of their own who didn't have the stones to come through in crunch time.

Let's be real here, the only reason Deron is supposedly intrested in Dallas is because it's his hometown.

OC Knights #11
04-08-2012, 12:05 AM
hopefully in the grave, along with Lebron, Bosh and Howard. Screw him.

oak2455
04-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Who knows .....

CudiOnMyiPod
04-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Why would he go to Dallas? Dirk is garbage and has never won anything.

He should go to the Portland Trailblazers who have had 12 straight years of 50 plus wins, a top 20 player of all time and let's not forget their championship last year!

Blazers have never done anything. He's either coming to Dallas or will for some reason stay in NJ.

CudiOnMyiPod
04-08-2012, 12:24 AM
Tyson says hello. Also fortunately for Dirk he finally went against a team in the finals who had a star player of their own who didn't have the stones to come through in crunch time.

Let's be real here, the only reason Deron is supposedly intrested in Dallas is because it's his hometown.

Yeah let's not give Dirk any credit. LeBron wanted Dallas to win and so did Wade....

jmoney85
04-08-2012, 12:32 AM
he is from Dallas (or the area) and has expressed interest in playing there for that reason.

the last 3 sentences were comical too

more so because they were coming off a championship and not because hes from there...

if he leaves NJ it will be for winning and not because its his hometown

either way its going to take a lot for him to leave...

nets can offer him the most money
make him the face of a franchise in a big market
he already has a ton of endorsements that hes openly admitted that he would only have playing here
this team has drastically improved as of late and we havent had our full starting lineup all season

Teeboy1487
04-08-2012, 12:54 AM
I think he will go back to Utah. Just kidding, Dallas clearly.

JoeDirt05
04-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Let me preface my statement by saying I agree with the rest of your post and I believe Dwill is more likely to sign in Dallas.

But the Blazers are owned by Paul Allen, who can and has spent money like crazy. So that isn't really a reason he'd pick Dallas.

and allen just happens to be the richest owner in any sport ;)

i predict portland!

JoeDirt05
04-08-2012, 01:13 AM

I dont think Dallas is that much of a guarantee. I think thats more media driven than anything. Like Bron Bron to the Bulls or Knicks.

we never offered him for rondo the celtics wanted that and we said **** you

jmoney85
04-08-2012, 01:13 AM
and allen just happens to be the richest owner in any sport ;)

i predict portland!

he may be the richest but hes one of the cheapest

JoeDirt05
04-08-2012, 01:20 AM
he may be the richest but hes one of the cheapest

how is he cheap? he is always going out and spending his money why do you think the blazers always buy teams first round picks because allen doesnt care about spending his cash

jmoney85
04-08-2012, 01:40 AM
thats extremely offensive

CudiOnMyiPod
04-08-2012, 01:41 AM
thats extremely offensive

Ok. Maybe someone calling me gay and a ****** is offensive?

UKblazers
04-08-2012, 05:01 AM
Cmon you can't really argue that Dallas is the best option if were talking just on court. Indiana is a deep yoing team provided they resign Hibbert.

Portland is even a better fit I'll try not to be a homer and say Dirk is the better player this year, but by how much. Is he still gonna be the better player next year and the year after that? On top of that you have batum and two lottery picks I'm a supposedly deep draft.

waveycrockett
04-08-2012, 10:28 AM
compared to every other recent championship team, Dirk did win it by himself

Dallas would be a great destination for D.Will, play with Dirk for a title for a few years + having a players 1st owner helps

not 100% sure where he'll end up, most likely Dallas but im completely certain the Nets have no chance of keeping him

Compared to who? The Lakers and the Celtics? Those are the only recent champions other than Dallas. All 3 teams had very good players and supporting cast of all 3 teams Dallas was by far the deepest and least dysfunctional.

oak2455
04-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Happy Easter!!!!!!

oak2455
04-08-2012, 10:49 AM
guess one less Net fan

torocan
04-08-2012, 10:53 AM
I expect Deron to head to Dallas if he doesn't stay with the Nets. Miami, NYK, Chicago, SAS, Boston and OKC either don't have cap room or wouldn't be interested. Though I wouldn't be completely flabbergasted if Boston traded Rondo and snagged Deron (still, I think it's unlikely).

The Nets didn't get Dwight this year, but I wouldn't be surprised if they got him in the offseason. I just don't see Dwight staying in Orlando whether SVG stays or not.

I honestly don't think Indiana and Portland are big enough markets for him. And I just can't see a scenario where he heads to LA.

I suppose the Suns are possible if they can't retain Steve Nash, however if Nash leaves, most likely there won't be enough pieces to interest Deron if he's looking towards being on a contending team.

Would the Nuggets be in the conversation? Hrm, there's an interesting possibility...

D12 fan
04-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Everybody is overrating Dallas as the #1 option,Most athletes hates living in their hometown,because they have family begging for money and tickets to the game,that is a very stressful for players.I think its Portland/Indiana or Brooklyn if they can still get Dwight.

jmoney85
04-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Everybody is overrating Dallas as the #1 option,Most athletes hates living in their hometown,because they have family begging for money and tickets to the game,that is a very stressful for players.I think its Portland/Indiana or Brooklyn if they can still get Dwight.

this exactly

aussie
04-09-2012, 03:13 AM
orlando

PacersForLife
04-09-2012, 03:16 AM

This. Sometimes I think deep down George Hill doesn't like playing in Indiana for these types of reasons.

DaLyingofJungl3
04-09-2012, 03:42 AM
He's gonna stay in Brooklyn. Deron isn't an a**hole and isn't gonna screw over the team that has him involved in every personnel decision.

Deron is not staying

mosesedan
04-09-2012, 04:09 AM
Deron is not staying

cool.

AIRMAR72
04-09-2012, 09:38 AM
its orlando or the mavs

kdspurman
04-09-2012, 09:55 AM
He's gonna stay in New Jersey/Brooklyn.

I think Orlando moves Dwight this off-season to the Nets and Deron will stay there too. In the East you've only got 2 or 3 teams that are serious title contenders. Out West you could have a +500 record and miss the playoffs.

He115ing
04-09-2012, 10:01 AM
I think NJ

D12 fan
04-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Why are people saying Orlando,will he demand a sign n trade with Orlando this offseason.The Magic don't have enough trade assets.

gatkins11
04-09-2012, 10:49 AM

:facepalm:

jmoney85
04-09-2012, 11:43 AM
:facepalm:

why the facepalm?

just because you win a championship doesnt mean you get a pass for the next 5 years... the mavs are not good..dirk is retiring sooner rather than later... and why play someplace that requires you to get phone calls about money/tickets every damn day?

think about it for a second

HOZ THE KNICK
04-09-2012, 12:09 PM
1 dallas
2 brooklyn.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-09-2012, 12:34 PM
bobcats or the lakers

Dade County
04-09-2012, 12:56 PM
He will go to a contender, that really needs a pg.

D will owes nothing to the nets or anyone, but his mommy and Yahweh.

Stinkyoutsider
04-09-2012, 01:23 PM
If I was DWill, I'm headed to Dallas. True, Dirk is old, but he still unguardable in the post. I don't think Williams wants to be the no.1 guy anymore? I think he wants a player who can carry the offense and allows Williams to play free. And, he would be going home to Texas, have one of the best and competitive owners backing him too. I'm with Dallas.

I'm sure he'll look at the Blazers and the Pacers though. Man, if the Pacers got him, I think they would be absolutely dangerous. So would the Blazers too, but I wouldn't play for the owner though. There's seems to be something not right with the Blazers. I mean, look what they did to Rich Cho? Didn't even give him a year. No loyalty from ownership...

amak316
04-09-2012, 02:43 PM
man if Im JayZ im finding the hottest girl in Brooklyn and convincing her to wife up DWill and talk him into staying in Brooklyn. What a disaster for that franchise if they start their tenure in Brooklyn and try to sell a new fanbase season tickets with Kris Humphries as the face of the franchise. Yikes.

netsgiantsyanks
04-09-2012, 02:57 PM
d-will is married tho.

jmoney85
04-09-2012, 03:14 PM
the knowledge level of posters in this thread is at a bare minimum

oak2455
04-09-2012, 05:10 PM
it's funny bc if ppl don't say the Nets, a few ppl get their panties all twisted.....this is a forum ppl have opinions.....its what it is

jmoney85
04-09-2012, 08:07 PM
because people have no idea what they are talking

waveycrockett
04-09-2012, 08:23 PM
it's funny bc if ppl don't say the Nets, a few ppl get their panties all twisted.....this is a forum ppl have opinions.....its what it is
Like Knick fans were with Chris Paul lol

thedfactor
04-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Funny how he starts by sharing his opinion (Portland) and tries dissin' the Mavs saying the roster after an aging Dirk "sucks" :facepalm:

jmoney85
04-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Funny how he starts by sharing his opinion (Portland) and tries dissin' the Mavs saying the roster after an aging Dirk "sucks" :facepalm:

last time I checked it does

oak2455
04-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Like Knick fans were with Chris Paul lol

dude youre funny........:clap::clap::clap:

PacersForLife
04-10-2012, 12:21 AM
If I was DWill, I'm headed to Dallas. True, Dirk is old, but he still unguardable in the post. I don't think Williams wants to be the no.1 guy anymore? I think he wants a player who can carry the offense and allows Williams to play free. And, he would be going home to Texas, have one of the best and competitive owners backing him too. I'm with Dallas.

I'm sure he'll look at the Blazers and the Pacers though. Man, if the Pacers got him, I think they would be absolutely dangerous. So would the Blazers too, but I wouldn't play for the owner though. There's seems to be something not right with the Blazers. I mean, look what they did to Rich Cho? Didn't even give him a year. No loyalty from ownership...

I think we would be very comparable to the Bulls:

Pacers: Bulls:
Williams/ Rose
George/ Hamilton
Granger/ Deng
West/ Boozer
Hibbert/ Noah

Not saying I think it will happen, but those are two very similar lineups.