PDA

View Full Version : Wade a liability?

Thedecider
04-05-2012, 09:16 PM
I think so. The Heat play better without him...Lebron plays much better when he is the sole focal point of the team.

I cringe when wade gets the ball. He is huffing and puffing his way up the court, he makes terrible decisions, he's just sloppy.

They won last night in spite of wade.

h2r09
04-05-2012, 09:35 PM
+10.2 per 48 minutes with him.

+3 without him.

end of thread.

Jemikz9Clutch
04-05-2012, 09:48 PM
bosh a liability?

He chucks jumpshot when open and drives to the basket when the paint is clogged.

I cringed when he doesnt rebound the ball and not playing good d.

There dude. I just used your example. Here's another one.

Lebron a liability?

He's hurting the team when he's so passive. Instead of taking the ball in and posting, sometimes he chucks shot. And he's loving taking those 3s again.

I cringed when he's gambling on defense and not putting an effort.

We can continue this with some other heat players.

Cano4prez
04-05-2012, 10:07 PM
No but anyone who thinks Wade is better than LeBron is fooling themselves.

Thedecider
04-05-2012, 11:41 PM
I realise it's blasphemy but its true. About ten times a game wade will make terrible basketball decisions...The heat are 9-1 when wade doesnt play. The whole team plays with confidence and flow.

unleashthebeast
04-06-2012, 01:23 AM
Wade wins us playoff games. Period. He knows what he is doing. We are BY FAR a better team with Wade.

Now go back to your cave, troll.

Master Mind
04-06-2012, 01:24 AM
How dare you all speak of the Great D-Wade like that, have you gone mad?!!!!! :mad:

:p

Naw seriously though, he needs to tighten up and focus more, stop acting like he's owed something and play. Sure he's not better than Lebron but he's still D friggin Wade

justinnum1
04-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Wade wins us playoff games. Period. He knows what he is doing. We are BY FAR a better team with Wade.

Now go back to your cave, troll.

this

FreakaNashur
04-06-2012, 01:57 AM
I think so. The Heat play better without him...Lebron plays much better when he is the sole focal point of the team.

I cringe when wade gets the ball. He is huffing and puffing his way up the court, he makes terrible decisions, he's just sloppy.

They won last night in spite of wade.
this is OLDDDDDD news.

people already went thru this in the beginning of the season when wade was DNP and the heatles were winning games without him.

heat is better without him blah blah blah. ppl seem to bring it up when he has an off night and heat loses..but except this time they won. funny thing in that game in OKLahoma he was the best player for the heat.

dodie53
04-06-2012, 04:48 AM
can't please everybody

514_HEAT
04-06-2012, 11:33 AM
my only real complaint about wade is that whenever he misses a shot or a drive to the basket, he spends like 5-10 seconds staring at the ref and not getting back on D.

justinnum1
04-06-2012, 11:42 AM
my only real complaint about wade is that whenever he misses a shot or a drive to the basket, he spends like 5-10 seconds staring at the ref and not getting back on D.

Yea, he does that. But i saw a lot less of it in the playoffs last year and expect him to shore that up when the first round starts. But guys like wade who take so much contact, it does seem like sometimes refs blow there whistles and sometimes they dont, just wish there was more consistency.

naps
04-06-2012, 12:16 PM
wade has been painful to watch at times. Specially when misses layups and when he can't finish alley oops from LeBron. And he turns the ball over when he tries too much with the ball. But if anyone ever thinks we are better than him is just a TROLL and is most likely a dupe of Longhornfan1234. I still believe he's the second best payer on the planet and the best on the planet in the playoffs.

naps
04-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Bosh is our only legit big and when he struggles we suck real hard. And it seems like he shows up every 4 game. I have been a loyal person for my whole life but I really hope Riley sells his *** to the gay house in the offseason with the right price whether we win or not. The just cant be any excuse for his miserable rebounding, he should EASILY avg double digit boards. I am shooting for another miracle from Riley (Howard).

FreakaNashur
04-06-2012, 04:40 PM
i trust wade more than bosh honestly

Ethix11
04-06-2012, 05:05 PM
The thing with Wade is since his game is physical, he doesn't feel the need and rightfully so, to put his body on the line everynight in meaningless games. He COULD do that and at the end of the day you will never get equal value in a trade for a guy who will turn it on in the playoffs when it matters. Also, he impacts the game in so many ways. His mere presence stretches the floor.

Ethix11
04-06-2012, 05:07 PM
this is OLDDDDDD news.

people already went thru this in the beginning of the season when wade was DNP and the heatles were winning games without him.

heat is better without him blah blah blah. ppl seem to bring it up when he has an off night and heat loses..but except this time they won. funny thing in that game in OKLahoma he was the best player for the heat.

This.

Get used to it. Stop hating.

Thedecider
04-07-2012, 09:15 PM
You guys are too loyal to see the truth. Watch carefully...for everything good he does, he does somethign equally as stupid.

justinnum1
04-07-2012, 09:17 PM
We arent winning a championship without wade. Period.

Thedecider
04-07-2012, 09:19 PM
U see how close lebron got cleveland to winning one with that bunch of scrubs? They won 12 games without him and almost won a 'ship with him and you dont think he could win one with the heat minus wade?

justinnum1
04-07-2012, 09:25 PM
U see how close lebron got cleveland to winning one with that bunch of scrubs? They won 12 games without him and almost won a 'ship with him and you dont think he could win one with the heat minus wade?

Guess you missed the finals last year, he is the reason we didnt win the championship. So not, i dont think we can win without wade.

beasted86
04-07-2012, 10:29 PM
You guys are too loyal to see the truth. Watch carefully...for everything good he does, he does somethign equally as stupid.

Just like every post you make, each sentence is equally worthless.

Feel free to post something tangible and factual to back up your stance, otherwise your posts hold no merit and won't be taken seriously whatsoever.

3ballbomber
04-08-2012, 07:02 AM
lol, these cats serious? or high as hell.

Take Wade away from Miami Heat & you ain't leaving the East let alone win a Championship.

dimgim
04-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Wade is a player Miami needs to ultimately win but he needs to adjust his game use his quickness not only with the ball but big time WITHOUT it...he tends to be lazy with his ball handling and passing leading causing turnovers leading to easy baskets for the other team. In all honesty when he goes on those turnover streches Spo needs to have the balls to take him out for a bit so he can get his game and mind right...earn it. Don't care how great you've been gotta keep earning it out there.

Valkyrie
04-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Remeber the playoffs last year?

Wade and LeBron were great in the Boston series, and Bosh sucked, but he had clutch moments. LeBron and Bosh were great in the Bulls series, but Wade sucked, and but he had clutch moments. Now onto the Dallas series... LeBron was the one who struggled, but he couldn't come up clutch. The point being is having 3 stars is good because if one struggles they can take turns dominating. Why do you think LeBron came here? Is him and Larry Hughes going to take turns?

There's no way we're better without Wade... a top 5 player in his prime, who's super efficient? It's not like he's Jr smith man. The only people who think this are the LeBron stans who are mad because Wade takes the last shots

naps
04-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Wade translates into Championship. As inconsistent as he's been he's the ultimate leader and face of the Miami Heat franchise. He's the epitome of stepping it up in the biggest stages.

Thedecider
04-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Im gonna point out the F-ups by wade as the game goes....There was a stupid between the legs turnover by wade, followed by a jumpin outa bounds pass and a brick.

Thedecider
04-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Its amazing the heat made it outa the bulls series with how horrific wade was....and James AND wade sucked against dallas.

justinnum1
04-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Its amazing the heat made it outa the bulls series with how horrific wade was....and James AND wade sucked against dallas.

just shows the bulls arent that good, in a close game, lebron can guard rose by himself and they have no one else to create or make a shot

Thedecider
04-10-2012, 07:23 PM
theres a terrible, low percentage, fade away that he never makes but always takes.

NoahH
04-11-2012, 12:16 AM
No but anyone who thinks Wade is better than LeBron is fooling themselves.

truth

Thedecider
05-17-2012, 10:42 PM
I CALLED IT!

YOU ALL GOT MAD!

i ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGIES

514_HEAT
05-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Yea, he does that. But i saw a lot less of it in the playoffs last year and expect him to shore that up when the first round starts. But guys like wade who take so much contact, it does seem like sometimes refs blow there whistles and sometimes they dont, just wish there was more consistency.

He's up to it again!