PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Harris deserves same amount of PT as Battier

Wade>You
04-03-2012, 08:30 PM
The only thing I remember from Battier in games is when he is sitting on his *** after getting his ankles broken. He's the SF version of Joel Anthony.

Not only can Harris defend better and stay in front of his man, he can actually provide a few baskets a game.

justinnum1
04-03-2012, 08:44 PM
guess you missed him getting raped by turner

Mr. Baller
04-03-2012, 10:27 PM
No way does he deserve same minutes as Battier or Miller when he comes back.

FreakaNashur
04-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Terrel is a good kid. he should be sharing minutes with cole. not shane.

as turble as cole is on O, his defense is what is keeping him in the line up

kjoke
04-03-2012, 11:21 PM
No.

justinnum1
04-03-2012, 11:29 PM
its painfully obvious how terrible cole is. His good play to bad play ratio is like 1:5

my proposal, bench him. When rio is off the floor, have wade or bron running PG durites and give harris 10min a game.

Marlin234
04-03-2012, 11:36 PM
its painfully obvious how terrible cole is. His good play to bad play ratio is like 1:5

my proposal, bench him. When rio is off the floor, have wade or bron running PG durites and give harris 10min a game.

Agreed, have Harris at sg and wade at pg. either way him and bron control the ball 80% of the time. And then on D have Harris on the pg.

Master Mind
04-04-2012, 12:14 AM

I concur

naps
04-04-2012, 05:31 AM
Shane has certainly been disappointing. Watching him missing open threes after threes is painful. I wish Miller was healthy for a season. He's much better than any of our bench players. He's a terrific rebounder, a much better shooter, and a capable defender. As for Harris, I think this kid is special. He should get at least 12 mins a game. He has everything that our team needs.

daleja424
04-04-2012, 09:02 AM
When did Wade>You become a troll?

GTFO with this nonsense. Battier is still to this day and ELITE defender... watch some basketball every once and a while.

beasted86
04-04-2012, 05:29 PM
when did wade>you become a troll?

Gtfo with this nonsense. Battier is still to this day and elite defender... Watch some basketball every once and a while.

+1

I truly believe some fans here say things for attention just to get a reaction, not that they believe what they are posting.

RCarlson85
04-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Battier is still a better defender than Harris, but Harris does deserve minutes. It will be tough once Miller comes back, but for now he should keep getting a few minutes a game. He should come in before Jones in my opinion because he can do more than just shoot threes.

HuRRiCaNeS324
04-05-2012, 03:40 PM
You deserve carpal tunnel

blade151
04-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Terrel Harris looks lost out there most of the time. You can in no way say he deserves minutes over Battier, even on a good day.

justinnum1
04-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Terrel Harris looks lost out there most of the time. You can in no way say he deserves minutes over Battier, even on a good day.

not over battier, dont know what the op was smoking when he made this thread.

but he deserves minutes over cole for sure.

FreakaNashur
04-09-2012, 09:36 PM
The only thing I remember from Battier in games is when he is sitting on his *** after getting his ankles broken. He's the SF version of Joel Anthony.

Not only can Harris defend better and stay in front of his man, he can actually provide a few baskets a game.
can joel shoot like him? this is not even a debate. lol and No, he can't defend better. shane can guard opponets like ray allen, kobe, pierce, durant. he can guard the best of em. ect.

you are disrespecting shane by comparing him to a rookie like harris.