PDA

View Full Version : Home Opener - batting practice

Lavy16
04-02-2012, 02:35 AM
What time should I show up to the park to catch batting practice for the home opener? We have reservations at the Real Sports Bar and I want to make sure we make it to the game in time to catch batting practice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sanyo
04-02-2012, 02:38 AM
About 2 hours before a game -- but it depends when they let you in...assuming home opener hopefully they can start letting people in well ahead of time...

AK-50
04-02-2012, 08:23 AM
i always seem to just miss the jays bp lol like probably catch like last few minutes then right to the opposing team

JermanJaysFan
04-02-2012, 09:50 AM
^^Yeah, Jays hit first so it can be tough to see much.

JaysFan87
04-02-2012, 12:11 PM
Typically the gates stay closed until the jays are done batting practice its rare you would see them.

nithanyo
04-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Ya fans can't come in during the home teams BP. If you go early enough you can catch the Sox

Converged
04-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Ya fans can't come in during the home teams BP. If you go early enough you can catch the Sox

Is there a specific reason for this? It's something the fans would enjoy and other ballparks I have been to, fans get to see the home team's BP.

PS, last week I think I played The Show against you online (or someone with the name name) haha..

nithanyo
04-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Is there a specific reason for this? It's something the fans would enjoy and other ballparks I have been to, fans get to see the home team's BP.

PS, last week I think I played The Show against you online (or someone with the name name) haha..

management probably just don't want the players straying away from BP signing autographs and wat not i guess.

lol ya i use the same username. I'm god awful at that game tho. I played 2k on my xbox til this year. i bought it this year cus of Jose being on the cover lol.

Converged
04-02-2012, 02:22 PM
management probably just don't want the players straying away from BP signing autographs and wat not i guess.

lol ya i use the same username. I'm god awful at that game tho. I played 2k on my xbox til this year. i bought it this year cus of Jose being on the cover lol.

Me too, haha. Not really much of a gamer, but had to get the game due to Jose. Marketing at its best for Sony!

I rushed to get the Jays before you, so you took the Angels I think. Digital Weaver is pretty tough to hit off haha.

Lavy16
04-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up...too bad the Jays won't let the fans in to see BP...oh well...guess I'll just drink more at The Real Sports Bar