PDA

View Full Version : Teams you hate/dislike and you don't know why

NetsPaint
04-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Which are they?

For me it's the Thunder. I used to actually like them and root for them. Now, I kinda hate them. Why? No idea.

Cal827
04-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Bobcats, Clippers, Hawks.

Blitzbolt
04-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Twolves-super annoying.
Thunder-Jelous
Bulls-I hate D rose with a passion(chocker)
Lakers-We all hate them.

Ebbs
04-01-2012, 04:51 PM
I hate the Lakers the most. (But I know why.)

I hate the Bulls almost as much. (Again I know why.)

I don't like a few more teams but I always have a reason.

Chacarron
04-01-2012, 04:52 PM
It used to be Phoenix.

I guess now the Clippers a little bit, mostly because of Blake Griffin's flopping, showboating and complaining to the refs.

lvlheaded
04-01-2012, 04:52 PM
The Thunder for me. I used to love them but I really cant stand them anymore. Although I believe the reason is that my best friends roommate is a Thunder "fan" (AKA front runner who can only name 3 players on the team) and cant go 5 second without talking about them. He may be the most annoying **** on the face of the earth which is probably where my hate stems from

NYMetros
04-01-2012, 04:56 PM
For me it's the Thunder. I used to actually like them and root for them. Now, I kinda hate them. Why? No idea.

It's because they're good.

VCaintdead17
04-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Bulls, Lakers, Warriors

I like every other team.

ne3xchamps
04-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Sixers, and I have no clue why. Weird.

Becks2307
04-01-2012, 05:07 PM
bobcats idk why

FraziersKnicks
04-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Bulls, Celtics, Thunder and Lakers.

EDIT: Misread the thread title, I know why I dislike all those teams.

ragee
04-01-2012, 05:08 PM
I hate the Lakers the most. (But I know why.)

I hate the Bulls almost as much. (Again I know why.)

I don't like a few more teams but I always have a reason.

What about the Heat?

I hate the Heat and the Lakers the most but I have my reasons to hate them.

I used to dislike the Wolves for no reason but ever since they got Rubio and Barea, I started liking them.

BSardogan
04-01-2012, 05:10 PM
I've never really liked the Nets or the Suns for some reason. Oh and the Trail Blazers, I love their team, they've great players and a solid FO, but for some reason I just don't like them. Maybe it's just because their logo looks like an illuminati sign or something, but I don't even believe in that crap.

b@llhog24
04-01-2012, 05:14 PM
I used to think I hated the Lakers for no reason til i realized its just because their fans are seriously arrogant.

b@llhog24
04-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Which are they?

It cause they got overhpyed.

The Thunder for me. I used to love them but I really cant stand them anymore. Although I believe the reason is that my best friends roommate is a Thunder "fan" (AKA front runner who can only name 3 players on the team) and cant go 5 second without talking about them. He may be the most annoying **** on the face of the earth which is probably where my hate stems from

and also this. Althought I've started to come back around to them.

davids22
04-01-2012, 05:16 PM
The Bulls, but I'm from Milwaukee, and I hate EVERYTHING Chicago.
Maybe it's just because I was a little kid when MJ was in his prime, and EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM loved him to death. I liked MJ too, but got super annoyed at everyone who supposedly was a diehard Wisconsin sports fan "but I just love the Bulls cuz MJ is the best" and are therefore Bulls fans now who talk **** about the Bucks (even though there's has never been a relevant rivalry between the two teams because they've never been good at the same time). That would be like the Packers having a bad 15 year stretch and suddenly I get sick of rooting for the losers and I jump on the Bears bandwagon when they start to have some good years. Never in my life would I do that. I even like D-Rose. I think he's a baller and definitely a top 5 NBA player, but Chicago fans over-rate the hell out of him and treat him like he's the second coming of MJ.

But to answer the question, the team I hate and I don't know why is the Lakers. Basically the Yankees of the NBA.

The Final Boss
04-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Twolves-super annoying.
Thunder-Jelous
Bulls-I hate D rose with a passion(Don' ask why)
Lakers-We all hate them.

Don' worry, I won'.

BrickCity
04-01-2012, 05:22 PM
I hate the heat and Derek fisher for some reason I can't stand him

NetsPaint
04-01-2012, 05:26 PM
I've never really liked the Nets or the Suns for some reason. Oh and the Trail Blazers, I love their team, they've great players and a solid FO, but for some reason I just don't like them. Maybe it's just because their logo looks like an illuminati sign or something, but I don't even believe in that crap.
haha For some reason after I started watching basketball again and full-time in 2008 I thought I might have used to disliked the Blazers ages ago. The only thing I thought of was their logos and colors made them look like bad guys to me or something. Don't know if I ever did, I don't dislike them now.

NYY 26 to 7
04-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Haha I like this thread. For me Lakers - grew up loving Magic but as I got older for some reason started to hate and I just don't know why I guess because of Kobe although I'm not a real Kobe hater and enjoy watching him play and greatly respect his passion and will to win and be great. Also the Spurs which is insane because I love Duncan pretty much all their players their coach and their great team play. I don't want to hate them but I just can't explain it. The Twolves too which I have no clue why. All teams in the East can be rivals for the Knicks so those can all be explained.

The Final Boss
04-01-2012, 05:36 PM
I used to think I hated the Lakers for no reason til i realized its just because their fans are seriously arrogant.

I'm sure you would be arrogant too if your club won the title every other year.

TheNumber37
04-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Raptors

They've just seemed kind of lame recently.

Cubby
04-01-2012, 05:39 PM
The Bulls, but I'm from Milwaukee, and I hate EVERYTHING Chicago.
Maybe it's just because I was a little kid when MJ was in his prime, and EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM loved him to death. I liked MJ too, but got super annoyed at everyone who supposedly was a diehard Wisconsin sports fan "but I just love the Bulls cuz MJ is the best" and are therefore Bulls fans now who talk **** about the Bucks (even though there's has never been a relevant rivalry between the two teams because they've never been good at the same time). That would be like the Packers having a bad 15 year stretch and suddenly I get sick of rooting for the losers and I jump on the Bears bandwagon when they start to have some good years. Never in my life would I do that. I even like D-Rose. I think he's a baller and definitely a top 5 NBA player, but Chicago fans over-rate the hell out of him and treat him like he's the second coming of MJ.

But to answer the question, the team I hate and I don't know why is the Lakers. Basically the Yankees of the NBA.

That had to do with your fellow Bucks fans last year saying the division was yours and that the Bulls sucked. Go in the Bulls forum. Nobody makes fun of the Bucks anymore and nobody claims Rose to be this "second coming." You can't base a group of fans based off of our trolls that come in here and never go into the actual Bulls forum.

ESaady
04-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Don't like the Knicks. No particular reason, I just hate NY sports teams in general lol.

Wisdom Listens
04-01-2012, 05:49 PM
I don't hate anything without a reason, and if I ever do hate something without a reason, I make sure I figure out the reason, and if I can't, I stop hating it.

GoPacers33
04-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Raptors
Bulls(I know why)

Becks2307
04-01-2012, 05:56 PM
i actually know why i hate the bobcats

its should be the charlotte hornets
and the seattle supersonics in the nba

sorry NO

davids22
04-01-2012, 05:59 PM
That had to do with your fellow Bucks fans last year saying the division was yours and that the Bulls sucked. Go in the Bulls forum. Nobody makes fun of the Bucks anymore and nobody claims Rose to be this "second coming." You can't base a group of fans based off of our trolls that come in here and never go into the actual Bulls forum.

Well, in their defense, no one expected the Bulls to go from a 8 seed to a 1 seed in the matter of one year, so to think the Bucks could build off their "Fear The Deer" year and compete with the Bulls wasn't TERRIBLY far-fetched of an idea then (even though we all know how sily that is now). Trust me, I don't base all Bulls fans on the idiot homers. I have mad respect for the honest Bulls fans. I just have a friend IRL who is the biggest Bulls homer in the world and is honestly the only Bulls fans I have a day-to-day contact with (so he kinda spoils it for the good ones).

I know all about people ruining thoughtful debate by being idiot homers. Lebron is my favorite player, so I get a ton of crap from people who group me into the "Heat bandwagon fans" (even though I've been a Lebron fan since 2005, meaning I rooted for him on the Cavs and now the Heat. Some people see that as being a Heat bandwagoner, but I could care less about the success of the Heat team. Lebron could go to another team next year and I'd still be rooting for the guy and not the Heat).

xk4
04-01-2012, 06:04 PM
There's reasons to dislike the Heat, Lakers, Celtics, etc

But I can't stand the Rockets for some reason. No idea

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Miami Cheat

meloman1592
04-01-2012, 06:18 PM
lakers,heat,thunder...
Lakers I hate because they denied AI his only shot at a ring :(
The heat i hate because of the way Lebron decided to go about signing there
And okc...idk why i don't llike them but something about that team rubs me the wrong way

JayW_1023
04-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Hate is a strong word, but I have a distaste for franchises who just make a drama out of everything: Heat, Lakers and Knicks.

I also dislike it when players that boast too much instead of letting the play do most of the talking for them.

MonroeFAN
04-01-2012, 06:30 PM
This is an easy choice for me, has, and always will be the Suns.

I really couldn't tell you why, but watching them gives me diareah.

ghettosean
04-01-2012, 06:41 PM
In the past during the MJ era I always hated the Utah Jazz... LOL... I used to call Greg Oastertag --> Greg OasterFAG. I got an idea why I hated them but I feel I'll be banned for saying so... LOL

davids22
04-01-2012, 06:44 PM
In the past during the MJ era I always hated the Utah Jazz... LOL... I used to call Greg Oastertag --> Greg OasterFAG. I got an idea why I hated them but I feel I'll be banned for saying so... LOL

http://youtu.be/8D_XLCmY0D8

SeoulBeatz
04-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Boston anything. Just not a fan.

bears88
04-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Thunder- ( i love Durant thou)
Heat
Knicks

Marlin234
04-01-2012, 07:17 PM
OKC is a cool team but, russel westbrooks frog looking face kills it for me I can't stand him.

ghettosean
04-01-2012, 07:23 PM
http://youtu.be/8D_XLCmY0D8
LOL... Guy I'm 31 right now I was about 9 or 10 years old then... I don't take anything back that's what I used to call Oastertag... If anyone is offended by what a little boy had to say back in the day so be it.

KW93KB24
04-01-2012, 07:41 PM
you can't hate a team for no reason wtf. There's always a reason why you hate a team. I used to like OKC (still love durant.) but russell westbrooke is starting to piss me the **** off. After every three or dunk the guy does some gay *** ****ing celebration, he's a cocky little *****.

JasonJohnHorn
04-01-2012, 07:46 PM
I hate Miami. I used to hate LA (Lakers). Just never really liked Kobe, and thought Shaq rested to much on his physical gifts and not his talent. Plus they got a disgusting amount of calls going their way, so I got tired of watching them win... then the Kobe hate just kept me hating them, but then they got Gasol and I loved watching him and Odom play together and Miami then tried buying a championship by loading the deck, so now I just take pleasure in watching Miami lose. :-) When LBJ goes back to Cleveland I will be rooting for him to win, until then, I want to see him lose.

KW93KB24
04-01-2012, 07:48 PM
OKC is a cool team but, russel westbrooks frog looking face kills it for me I can't stand him.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: i ****ing hate westbrooks cocky ***. He's lucky that he has KD playing next to him.

kozelkid
04-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Detroit/New York/Miami/Boston/Indiana. However, I'm WELL aware why.

Maybe the Nets, but that's because they always seem to **** us over, even when they aren't good (see: 06-07 when they beat us and that forced us from the 2nd to 5th seed, and they seem to always beat us at least once a year.) Seriously, we always seem to lose against them at least once. It doesn't help that they have the Kardashian on their team as well.

I got nothing against LAL really. It seems like Chicago and LAL fans have a great relationship for some reason. Big reason I think is because each team seemed to dominate while the other team isn't really a contender, so a rivalry never seemed to develop (minus the 91 finals). I feel like both fans have respected each others' great runs. Although I do hate some Laker fans who actually think Kobe is better than MJ.

Iodine
04-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Every team to ever play besides the Baltimore Claws of the ABA

Ezio
04-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Celtics - 7 game series antics
Thunder
Knicks

meloman1592
04-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Every team to ever play besides the Baltimore Claws of the ABA

Lmao

JLynn943
04-01-2012, 08:27 PM
There's a reason (if not more than one) for me hating each team that I hate.

MJ-BULLS
04-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Detroit/New York/Miami/Boston/Indiana. However, I'm WELL aware why.

Maybe the Nets, but that's because they always seem to **** us over, even when they aren't good (see: 06-07 when they beat us and that forced us from the 2nd to 5th seed, and they seem to always beat us at least once a year.) Seriously, we always seem to lose against them at least once. It doesn't help that they have the Kardashian on their team as well.

I got nothing against LAL really. It seems like Chicago and LAL fans have a great relationship for some reason. Big reason I think is because each team seemed to dominate while the other team isn't really a contender, so a rivalry never seemed to develop (minus the 91 finals). I feel like both fans have respected each others' great runs. Although I do hate some Laker fans who actually think Kobe is better than MJ.

this.

ManRam
04-01-2012, 08:34 PM
I know why I dislike all the players/teams I do.

Usually it has to do with success...which is the obvious reason. Most people deny it, but that's the truth. I'll be the first to admit it.

Except for guys like Bynum, Blake, KG, Fisher, etc. While some of them are great...my biggest beefs with them are actually personality...not success.

Kobe I have long hated, and while a lot of it has to do with my belief that he gets incessantly overrated and that his fanboys are a bread of their own, the bulk of my hatred towards him is because he has been so good for so long, and I'm envious of it. It's far from the only reason, but it's a huge reason...and again, I'll admit it.

NY007
04-01-2012, 08:41 PM
I wish I could answer this but I seem to rationalize my dislike or hate towards any teams.

SOME PEOPLE IN HERE THAT POSTED DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE TO HATE THEM AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHY, SO DON'T POST YOUR REASON MORONS.

ManRam
04-01-2012, 08:43 PM
I wish I could answer this but I seem to rationalize my dislike or hate towards any teams.

SOME PEOPLE IN HERE THAT POSTED DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE TO HATE THEM AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHY, SO DON'T POST YOUR REASON MORONS.

I'm pretty sure everyone can come up with some reason as to why they hate a player...

If you can't think of anything, well, there's something wrong with you :laugh2: Just hating people for the sake of it?

NY007
04-01-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone can come up with some reason as to why they hate a player...

If you can't think of anything, well, there's something wrong with you :laugh2: Just hating people for the sake of it?

Whats the name of the thread?

Cubby
04-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Well, in their defense, no one expected the Bulls to go from a 8 seed to a 1 seed in the matter of one year, so to think the Bucks could build off their "Fear The Deer" year and compete with the Bulls wasn't TERRIBLY far-fetched of an idea then (even though we all know how sily that is now). Trust me, I don't base all Bulls fans on the idiot homers. I have mad respect for the honest Bulls fans. I just have a friend IRL who is the biggest Bulls homer in the world and is honestly the only Bulls fans I have a day-to-day contact with (so he kinda spoils it for the good ones).

I know all about people ruining thoughtful debate by being idiot homers. Lebron is my favorite player, so I get a ton of crap from people who group me into the "Heat bandwagon fans" (even though I've been a Lebron fan since 2005, meaning I rooted for him on the Cavs and now the Heat. Some people see that as being a Heat bandwagoner, but I could care less about the success of the Heat team. Lebron could go to another team next year and I'd still be rooting for the guy and not the Heat).

Fair enough. Some of them just soured our opinion on the Bucks. It happens. It's the same thing with the Heat for me (I personally think LeBron and Wade are douchebags too, so yeah. That doesn't mean you have to stop liking LeBron though. :laugh2:). Homer fans come with every big fan base, so you kind of just have to deal with it. Them only coming in here has its pros and cons. For one, I don't have to have contact with them, but they give me and others a bad rep. Kind sucks and you never really get used to it since it causes people to not take my opinions seriously. Oh well. :laugh2:

bcdaifud9
04-01-2012, 09:03 PM
welcome to: http://ppt.cc/NFVJ

The website wholesale for many kinds of
fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

http://ppt.cc/NFVJ

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

http://ppt.cc/NFVJ

Sneaky
04-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Bulls and Lakers.

Iodine
04-01-2012, 09:28 PM
I know why I dislike all the players/teams I do.

Usually it has to do with success...which is the obvious reason. Most people deny it, but that's the truth. I'll be the first to admit it.

Except for guys like Bynum, Blake, KG, Fisher, etc. While some of them are great...my biggest beefs with them are actually personality...not success.

Kobe I have long hated, and while a lot of it has to do with my belief that he gets incessantly overrated and that his fanboys are a bread of their own, the bulk of my hatred towards him is because he has been so good for so long, and I'm envious of it. It's far from the only reason, but it's a huge reason...and again, I'll admit it.
Are they a Rye? Wholewheat? An offshoot of Sourdough? Wonderbread (my pick)

netsgiantsyanks
04-01-2012, 09:41 PM
i dislike the nets for some odd reason.

oh yeah, their front office is crappy.