PDA

View Full Version : This > Kobe Haters

bballswishanet
03-28-2012, 06:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiPLB5B8-ow

The fact that this still applies when it was like 6 years ago, and that he is currently still the leading scorer in the league and leads a contender in assists 6 years later is even more ownage.

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved for the exact same reasons."

owned.

Section#80
03-28-2012, 06:53 AM
:burn:its easy to get assists when you hold the ball more than anyone else.

bballswishanet
03-28-2012, 07:01 AM
:burn:its easy to get assists when you hold the ball more than anyone else.

thanks for proving that Kobe can not only be the league's leading scorer with the ball in his hands the most, but is also can distribute the ball too when needed. really strong argument for why Kobe should have the ball in his hands a lot. you are not a Kobe hater :)

BigBongTheory
03-28-2012, 07:04 AM
Kobe is good, but the lakeshow have bigger issues right now. Like the big baby center we have crowding up the 3point line.

Section#80
03-28-2012, 07:15 AM
thanks for proving that Kobe can not only be the league's leading scorer with the ball in his hands the most, but is also can distribute the ball too when needed. really strong argument for why Kobe should have the ball in his hands a lot. you are not a Kobe hater :)

Monta ellis could be the leagues leading scorer if he controlled the ball all game too, he could also pass the ball too when NEEDED (not wanted like kobe actually does, must of been an error you made). Really strong argument for why you are a kobe fan, and put so much stigma on your fair minded peers :)

YankeesR#2
03-28-2012, 07:26 AM
I think a good portion of people hate Kobe because he is an admitted rapist.

Here it is from Kobe's own mouth

...... Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter......

The woman gets to decide if she has been raped or not. That's the way the law works. If the guy got to decide, there wouldn't be any rapes.

...and before we get into the "she was no good etc." think of how old you are. Those types of arguments make sense to high schoolers. Once you grow up and become a man you'll understand.

NYtilIdie
03-28-2012, 07:36 AM
That's cool man.

PhillyFaninLA
03-28-2012, 07:41 AM
I think a good portion of people hate Kobe because he is an admitted rapist.

Here it is from Kobe's own mouth

...... Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter......

The woman gets to decide if she has been raped or not. That's the way the law works. If the guy got to decide, there wouldn't be any rapes.

...and before we get into the "she was no good etc." think of how old you are. Those types of arguments make sense to high schoolers. Once you grow up and become a man you'll understand.

This is 90% of where my opinion comes from.

quade36
03-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Whats the point of this thread? I think this is up for most pointless thread of the year award.

theheatles
03-28-2012, 08:26 AM
here's your winner...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQG7EoYJNA8

Avenged
03-28-2012, 08:53 AM
This topic is better to discuss in the Lakers forum or the youtube thread.