PDA

View Full Version : Lebron: Possible dislocated finger

justinnum1
03-27-2012, 06:09 PM
**** me:facepalm:

LeBron James injured the ring finger on his left hand during Miami's 105-90 loss at Indiana on Monday, according to league sources.

The severity of the injury is not known at this point, but sources indicated the finger might be dislocated. The Heat did not practice Tuesday and had no comment on James' injury.

Please ****ing sit him

LeBron James injured ring finger on left hand against Pacers, according to ESPN. Status for Thursday against Mavs is questionable.

It happend real early in the game so it didnt seem to affect him to bad, but please sit him for a week for christ sake, also get miller *** back out there. (unless he totally cant go but its been 3 weeks)

ethan
Will say it again: in 2 games I've seen from courtside since LeBron collided with GHill, he hasn't looked same to me. Not his usual juice.
concussion, elbow, finger, i dont care if he wants to play, riley or jay sabol needs to bench him for a week.

CHANGO
03-27-2012, 06:50 PM
DAMN... :sigh:

He better sit down, he needs rest.

Jonathan2323
03-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Ever since he landed on his elbow he hasn't been the same.

MTL_123
03-27-2012, 08:54 PM
plz sit down lebron. We need you 100% come playoff time pluz this can be good for bosh cuz now he'll be the 2d option and maybe he can get out of his shooting slump

justinnum1
03-27-2012, 08:59 PM
plz sit down lebron. We need to 100% come plaoff time pluz this can be good for bosh cuz now he'll be the 2d option and maybe he can get out of his shooting slump

Great point. And its not so much a shooting slump and its just an overall lack of effort on the defensive end, rebounding, and being aggressive on offense.

Slug3
03-27-2012, 11:52 PM
Left hand? No worries then. Kobe plays with crap injured all the time so can lebron.

gotoHcarolina52
03-27-2012, 11:54 PM
Oh well. At least he's not suffering from a bulging dick. Wouldn't want Bosh getting distracted.

justinnum1
03-27-2012, 11:59 PM
Left hand? No worries then. Kobe plays with crap injured all the time so can lebron.
For sure, but its his elbow im most worried about(2010 playoffs...)
between the near concussion, elbow and finger, i wouldnt mind seeing him take a few games off.

Oh well. At least he's not suffering from a bulging dick. Wouldn't want Bosh getting distracted.
LMFAO:laugh:

Brad IBCB
03-28-2012, 01:10 AM

:laugh: :clap:

MetroMan
03-28-2012, 01:18 AM

comment of the year

naps
03-28-2012, 05:28 AM

One of the bests posts I have seen on this site, hands down.

I mean I can't stop laughing...

Sick_Monkey1
03-28-2012, 05:51 AM

Wow that was great i needed that before going to work early... Wayy to start my day LMAO:clap::clap::clap::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: :laugh2:

CHANGO
03-28-2012, 01:22 PM
No rest for him...

@tomhaberstroh
LeBron confirms he DID dislocate his finger in last game: "But I popped it back in." 41 minutes ago

@WallaceNBA_ESPN
LeBron confirms he dislocated finger in loss at Indy, and still dealing w/other ailments, but won't seek rest just yet. "Still work 2 do." 23 minutes ago

@WindhorstESPN
Heat today: Spoelstra said LeBron didn't dislocate finger; LeBron said he did. X-rays showed no break, expected to play vs. Mavs Thurs 23 minutes ago

@tomhaberstroh
LeBron says he'll "be ready" on Thursday vs. Mavs: "I hate using fingers as an excuse for anything." 15 minutes ago

MTL_123
03-28-2012, 03:25 PM
^ lol taking a lil shot at kobe. I like that, but come on Lebron just sit down we need to 100% come playoff time theres only like 15-20 games left i think.

KB-Pau-DH2012
03-29-2012, 04:14 PM
^ lol taking a lil shot at kobe. I like that, but come on Lebron just sit down we need to 100% come playoff time theres only like 15-20 games left i think.

How is he taking a shot at Kobe? When did Kobe actually sit out a game due to his finger injuries? In fact, the only thing Kobe mentioned was that he had to adjust his shot release due to the finger, and he figured it out on the fly like always.

February 5th, 2008 in a road victory over the New Jersey Nets: Complete tear of the radial collateral ligament, an avulsion fracture, and a volar plate injury at the MCP joint. (RIGHT SHOOTING HAND)

Games missed due to that injury: ZERO

January 19th, 2009 in a home victory over the LeBron James led Cleveland Cavaliers: Dislocated ring finger. (RIGHT SHOOTING HAND)

December 11th, 2009 in a home victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves: Avulsion fracture of the index finger. (RIGHT SHOOTING HAND)

(He missed 9 games in the 2009-2010 season due to his knee issues, which Phil Jackson and the organization forced him to sit out).

December 2011 in a preseason game against the Clippers: Torn lunotriquetral ligament of the wrist. (RIGHT SHOOTING HAND)

Games missed due to that injury: ZERO. (He just missed the following preseason game, that's it).

naps
03-30-2012, 03:20 AM
How is he taking a shot at Kobe? When did Kobe actually sit out a game due to his finger injuries? In fact, the only thing Kobe mentioned was that he had to adjust his shot release due to the finger, and he figured it out on the fly like always.

February 5th, 2008 in a road victory over the New Jersey Nets: Complete tear of the radial collateral ligament, an avulsion fracture, and a volar plate injury at the MCP joint. (RIGHT SHOOTING HAND)

January 19th, 2009 in a home victory over the LeBron James led Cleveland Cavaliers: Dislocated ring finger. (RIGHT SHOOTING HAND)

December 11th, 2009 in a home victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves: Avulsion fracture of the index finger. (RIGHT SHOOTING HAND)

(He missed 9 games in the 2009-2010 season due to his knee issues, which Phil Jackson and the organization forced him to sit out).

December 2011 in a preseason game against the Clippers: Torn lunotriquetral ligament of the wrist. (RIGHT SHOOTING HAND)

Games missed due to that injury: ZERO. (He just missed the following preseason game, that's it).

This is not a Kobe thread kid.