PDA

View Full Version : LeBron is Hurt

sledge_mylez
03-27-2012, 09:11 AM
I am a huge LeBron James fan eventhough the Wizards are my team. Despite the aformentioned facts, I have missed no more than 10 heat games in the past 2 years. With that said, it is clear that LeBrons elbow is hurting. I think it's time to sit him down for 2 weeks and let him recover. Look at LeBrons stats in the past 5 games, I am too lazy to look it up officially but it has to be one of his worst 5 game regular season stretches since he's been in the league. Let the man rest and heal his body for the playoffs.
What do you guys think?

justinnum1
03-27-2012, 09:41 AM
I wouldnt mind seeing him get a week or off but i dont think it will happen

daleja424
03-27-2012, 01:08 PM
he looks weak mentally to me right now...not physically.

He really looks like he has checked out recently mentally. He is being more passive than I have seen him in recent memory and he has at least 5 moments every game where he just kinda stops playing and glares at someone like, "are you kidding me?"

justinnum1
03-27-2012, 01:15 PM
he looks weak mentally to me right now...not physically.

He really looks like he has checked out recently mentally. He is being more passive than I have seen him in recent memory and he has at least 5 moments every game where he just kinda stops playing and glares at someone like, "are you kidding me?"

I'd be asking the same question. Bosh, rio, and cole have really been terrible lately. Nothing more discouraging than playing hard D for 20 seconds only to watch bosh standing under the rim not boxing out and giving up offensive rebounds. Considering his talent, there is just no excuse to be avg less than 6 rebounds this month.

Add in wade's mind boggling shot selection recently(cant remember the last time he shot over 50% in a game) and i think bron did have a concussion and his elbow isnt 100%. This team is banged up right now.

Even last year, when the team has been in a rut its usually the defensive end first and a lack of communication out there. Shore up the D and the rebounding and we will be fine.

The only guys i see busting *** out there are UD, anthony, and bron pre phx game.

haberstroh
Remember, he's too tough for concussions. RT @noamschiller: Has LBJ admitted the concussion thing is throwing him off?
He should have taken a few games off. Last thing we need is lingering affect from a concussion.