PDA

View Full Version : Should Blake be Suspended?

shep33
03-27-2012, 02:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyszeFcM1g0

Jason Smith got 2 for his foul on Blake... was this retaliatory?

Interesting dilemma here. Ariza was in the air when it happened too.

That being said, I say no for this one, because he at least made it look as if he was challenging the play... don't know if that even makes a difference though.

Let em play Stern!

Baller1
03-27-2012, 02:19 AM
He's on a Kobe level of hatred for me now.

Can't stand Blake, whiny *****.

Birdmannn
03-27-2012, 02:20 AM
I dont think he should be suspended.
I do agree he complains more then the legit stars in the league.

shep33
03-27-2012, 02:20 AM

Haha, I think most fans are really starting to dislike him.

Raph12
03-27-2012, 02:22 AM
He's so arrogant for someone who has yet to accomplish ****...

Birdmannn
03-27-2012, 02:23 AM

You must have missed him jumping over the hood of a car!!!!:p

He had a pretty sick dunk today thou

PleaseBeNice
One of the NBA players that i completely do not understand the hype for other than dunks

shep33
Blake needs to get into a "bar fight" with KG

Birdmannn
03-27-2012, 02:25 AM

Wouldnt be fair cause we all know KG would right away go to sack him.

D1JM
03-27-2012, 02:26 AM
he deserves to get suspended and blake is a *****.

D1JM
03-27-2012, 02:26 AM

:speechless:

Ebbs
03-27-2012, 02:27 AM

What a d-bag. Lollll don't put him in the Kobe category yet though. Kobe was an *** wipe for years to get him into the category he;s in now.

mjt20mik
03-27-2012, 02:38 AM
Lmao. It would be interesting to see how his game progresses. IMO once he loses his athleticism, he's going to be so washed up.

asandhu23
03-27-2012, 02:47 AM
Shep, someone hates you on that link. :laugh2:

DaLakerz Rulz
03-27-2012, 02:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyszeFcM1g0

Jason Smith got 2 for his foul on Blake... was this retaliatory?

Interesting dilemma here. Ariza was in the air when it happened too.

That being said, I say no for this one, because he at least made it look as if he was challenging the play... don't know if that even makes a difference though.

Let em play Stern!

When I saw this, I was hoping you were talking about Steve Blake. It would so awesome if he could be suspended. I can only wish...

shep33
03-27-2012, 02:49 AM
Shep, someone hates you on that link. :laugh2:

Haha, jesus Blake I'm just trying to be informative.

Raps08-09 Champ
03-27-2012, 02:57 AM
Haha, jesus Blake I'm just trying to be informative.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/member.php?u=71544

I bet it's this guy who posted that.

Baller1
03-27-2012, 02:58 AM
What a d-bag. Lollll don't put him in the Kobe category yet though. Kobe was an *** wipe for years to get him into the category he;s in now.

Haha, fair enough.

shep33
03-27-2012, 03:00 AM

I actually think it was Vinny Del Negro

Swift Game
03-27-2012, 03:13 AM
That was really uncalled for imo. Blake Griffin has turned into a dirty player this season for some reason. I think I liked him better last year. Ariza is an LA guy so this makes the foul even more weird.

I guess he had his feelings hurt last time they played.

ghettosean
03-27-2012, 03:18 AM
When I saw this, I was hoping you were talking about Steve Blake. It would so awesome if he could be suspended. I can only wish...
I thought it was Steve Blake too because of Sheps sig... LOL.

shep33
03-27-2012, 03:27 AM
I thought it was Steve Blake too because of Sheps sig... LOL.

Steve Blake kinda reminds me of Rorschach from Watchmen

Method28
03-27-2012, 03:34 AM
Honestly I dont get why fans hate Griffin except that maybe he has humiliated your team with some SC dunks.

He's really getting great at making those extremely difficult awkward shots. He just needs to develop a decent mid range game and boost his ft% into the 70's and hes a beast. Granted the D can most definitely improve but I think the D will come with experience.

Method28
03-27-2012, 03:36 AM
That was really uncalled for imo. Blake Griffin has turned into a dirty player this season for some reason. I think I liked him better last year. Ariza is an LA guy so this makes the foul even more weird.

I guess he had his feelings hurt last time they played.

So when Kobe gets smacked in the face Laker fans want Peace or Bynum to retaliate but when FINALLY Griffin defends himself and gives a hard foul after getting laid out time and time again hes dirty? :rolleyes:

bholly
03-27-2012, 03:43 AM
Pretty gross foul - and pretty lol that he said it was a good foul and not flagrant. If he doesn't get suspended (which I don't think he will), he loses pretty much any right he had to complain about calls and what not. He hammered him.

shep33
03-27-2012, 03:47 AM
So when Kobe gets smacked in the face Laker fans want Peace or Bynum to retaliate but when FINALLY Griffin defends himself and gives a hard foul after getting laid out time and time again hes dirty? :rolleyes:

I think Blake is going to have a great career. That being said, I don't know if this is standing up for yourself. He's essentially picking on Ariza who had nothing to do with the Smith incident. I think standing up for yourself would've been Blake going after Smith right after that flagrant instead of laying on the ground... I think Smith's play was unecessary but I also don't think Blake was as hurt as he made it seem. I think that's what people are upset about in all truth. Why not at least go after someone your own size? Ariza is a lanky 200lbs lol.

Again I think Blake is a good player, don't like how people hate on his game, but the flopping IMO is why fans of the game are calling him out more than anything.

shep33
03-27-2012, 03:51 AM
Pretty gross foul - and pretty lol that he said it was a good foul and not flagrant. If he doesn't get suspended (which I don't think he will), he loses pretty much any right he had to complain about calls and what not. He hammered him.

It was just as vicious as Smith's foul, if not worse because Ariza was defenseless in the air, but I guess what the league will look at is that they could probably sell it as being somewhat of a "going for the ball" play. Even though it wasn't... That's why I think it won't be a suspension.

To me personally, I think suspensions should only be granted on really really bad plays (Andrew Bynum, and I'm a Laker fan). I think guys should get tossed and fined, but suspending people gets everything mucky because what's the difference of a two game suspension to a one game suspension? What inherits a suspension?

I think guys should get tossed and fined on their first flagrant incident (unless it leads to injury which they should get something extremely harsh), then if they do it again you start suspending people.

Method28
03-27-2012, 04:00 AM
@shep33....I do understand the eyerolls for the flopping (although most great players do it and are applauded for making a "smart bball play" i.e.reggie miller) but imo I do think this was him showing he can.handle.his own.

He got punked by Smith and everyone laughed that he deserves it....especially Laker fans. Him committing that flagrent imo says to the league that hes no punk and if you continue to smack him in the face (he gets drilled in the face honestly at least 3 times a game easily) hes gonna fight back. Barkley and Malone wouldnt hesitate to put an elbow in your face. Griffin needs that mean streak as well imo.

Raph12
03-27-2012, 04:15 AM
Honestly I dont get why fans hate Griffin except that maybe he has humiliated your team with some SC dunks.

He's really getting great at making those extremely difficult awkward shots. He just needs to develop a decent mid range game and boost his ft% into the 70's and hes a beast. Granted the D can most definitely improve but I think the D will come with experience.

He hasn't done any "humiliating" dunks against my Magic, in fact, he didn't even get one dunk in the game they played this season... I don't hate Blake the player, I hate Blake the person (or atleast the part that I've seen). Blake comes off as a cocky, spoiled little kid who got too famous for his own good at a very immature age. Some humility on his part would earn him a lot more fans, staring guys down after hard fouls or hard flops on Blake's part won't win anybody over.

He has this arrogant demeanor about him, he just rubs people the wrong way.

shep33
03-27-2012, 04:20 AM
@shep33....I do understand the eyerolls for the flopping (although most great players do it and are applauded for making a "smart bball play" i.e.reggie miller) but imo I do think this was him showing he can.handle.his own.

He got punked by Smith and everyone laughed that he deserves it....especially Laker fans. Him committing that flagrent imo says to the league that hes no punk and if you continue to smack him in the face (he gets drilled in the face honestly at least 3 times a game easily) hes gonna fight back. Barkley and Malone wouldnt hesitate to put an elbow in your face. Griffin needs that mean streak as well imo.

I agree he needs a mean streak no doubt. I just wonder if this actually does anything to improve that. I mean I remember Kobe getting into it with Dwight in the Finals and Perkins last year (Both would probably eat him lol), Barkley went after Shaq and other big dudes.

I just think for him to get that tough streak he has to confront someone that he's being confronted by, and someone of relatively similar size. That's my opinion though, he's still a great player, and maybe he develops that over time... either way it's fun watching him dunk

In all honesty though, I would say the dislike for him extends far beyond Laker fans.

Method28
03-27-2012, 05:42 AM
@ ralph12.....

Really?! Idk...I just dont see it. Maybe I just dont notice it? Cause to me he actually seems quite a nice kid lol

Method28
03-27-2012, 05:45 AM
@shep33

I agree in regards to picking on someone his size.
as far as his growth....he really needs to work on some aspects, but thats expected for a player his age. You can tell hes been really trying on his.fts. His motion is vastly different than before but his game to game % is very streaky.

silvTeg98
03-27-2012, 05:51 AM
blake is over rated

MagicHero3
03-27-2012, 08:57 AM
hahaha blake went at him full speed and tried to hit him as hard as he could and he still barely did any damage on ariza. i guess Kias aren't as resiliant as we thought

MrfadeawayJB
03-27-2012, 09:21 AM
that was worse than the jason smith foul, so yes if the NBA is fair

kdspurman
03-27-2012, 09:39 AM

This.

Lakeshow24KB
03-27-2012, 09:41 AM
Who's Blake Griffin?

kdspurman
03-27-2012, 09:42 AM
He hasn't done any "humiliating" dunks against my Magic, in fact, he didn't even get one dunk in the game they played this season... I don't hate Blake the player, I hate Blake the person (or atleast the part that I've seen). Blake comes off as a cocky, spoiled little kid who got too famous for his own good at a very immature age. Some humility on his part would earn him a lot more fans, staring guys down after hard fouls or hard flops on Blake's part won't win anybody over.

This is Exactly why I don't like Lebron. Had nothing to do with him going to Miami. These guys show up players sometimes and show no respect for the game.

Sly Guy
03-27-2012, 09:44 AM

ummm he'd lose. KG ain't no tuff guy, just another whiny btich with a mouth.

But yes, I do agree Blake is more hype than substance. Too bad, he has so much potential with his athleticism.

Chronz
03-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Some people in youtube really hate PSD, must be members of the village of the banned. One of them calls me out by name, I wonder how many banned members hate me?

Nah hes cool, or does he have something against LAL fans?

He115ing
03-27-2012, 10:36 AM
Blake is extremely overrated, all he does is dunk. Kevin Love is head and shoulders above him. Blake needs to come off his high horse and soon because frankly he is just not that good.

Raps08-09 Champ
03-27-2012, 10:38 AM
Nah hes cool, or does he have something against LAL fans?

The names are similar with using '5' instead of an 'S'. I just assumed it was him. :shrug:

Method28
03-27-2012, 10:56 AM
Blake is extremely overrated, all he does is dunk. Kevin Love is head and shoulders above him. Blake needs to come off his high horse and soon because frankly he is just not that good.

You're right....he avgs 21ppg, 10 rebs and 3assists while shooting 54 fg% but he only dunks. 10 dunks a game! Goofy looking bastard! They should bench blake for Keyon Martin!

He115ing
03-27-2012, 10:59 AM
You're right....he avgs 21ppg, 10 rebs and 3assists while shooting 54 fg% but he only dunks. 10 dunks a game! Goofy looking bastard! They should bench blake for Keyon Martin!

Exactly! He should just go sell Kias.

sep11ie
03-27-2012, 10:59 AM
He reminds me of KG. No problems going after a dude 60 less pounds than him, but falls down like a lil ***** when someone his size goes at him.

Method28
03-27-2012, 11:05 AM
@ He115ing....
Hes too ugly to sell cars. They should use him to wash cars since hes tall....he can get the.hood really good.

(side note....I really hate that on the psd app when you hit quote and start typing it jumps into the person's quote...this happening to anyone else?)

ElChinoLatino
03-27-2012, 11:13 AM
wow the hate is overwhelming

Method28
03-27-2012, 11:16 AM
wow the hate is overwhelming

Isnt it?! I dont get it but whatever.

Hustla23
03-27-2012, 11:19 AM
That was a much more dangerous foul than Smith's.

ManRam
03-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Not sure if he deserves it...but he is such an ***.

Least favorite player in the NBA. Such a fake tough guy. A show-boater...and disrespectful, cocky, cocky, cocky man.

Everything he does, besides dunking, annoys me. That includes his actions after his dunks...and how he looks at every other human being in the world :laugh2:

But yeah, that was more dangerous than Smith's. Smith's was blatant, but you're not gonna ever hurt anyone like that...especially since they aren't air bound.

justinnum1
03-27-2012, 11:25 AM
look at the comments on that youtube video lol

ManRam
03-27-2012, 11:27 AM
look at the comments on that youtube video lol

"chronz is uneducated"

:laugh:

Funny joke!

Method28
03-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Wow CookieMuncher was really going out of his way to bash PSD. Makes me kinda proud. Been here since 07 (just didnt post too much, school, life ect.) But the hate shows jealousy :D

MrfadeawayJB
03-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Wow the youtube comments are hilarious

justinnum1
03-27-2012, 11:59 AM
Wow CookieMuncher was really going out of his way to bash PSD. Makes me kinda proud. Been here since 07 (just didnt post too much, school, life ect.) But the hate shows jealousy :D

Yea, he was permabanned for sure, and hes probably reading this thread right now:laugh:

Raps08-09 Champ
03-27-2012, 12:16 PM
I bet CookieWalka is Geargo.

I've only seen him call someone on this site a 'twat'. He refereed to his boyfriend Saddler too.

SDvikes
03-27-2012, 12:17 PM
If K-Love got two games I think Blake should at least get two, his was a lot more flagrant than K-Loves in my opinion.

Sadds The Gr8
03-27-2012, 12:30 PM
LMFAO @ the youtube comments :laugh:

ElFuturoDeESPN
03-27-2012, 12:35 PM
I can't stand Blake and the look on his face after the foul infuriated me.

It was like "ohhh I'm so gettin' away with this," then he sticks out his tongue.

:mad: Such bullcrap.

Raps08-09 Champ
03-27-2012, 12:38 PM
:laugh2:

I got a mention.

Though how likely is it that a youtube account that states his location is from Canada doesn't post int the Raptors forum.

ManRam
03-27-2012, 12:43 PM
I can't stand Blake and the look on his face after the foul infuriated me.

It was like "ohhh I'm so gettin' away with this," then he sticks out his tongue.

:mad: Such bullcrap.

He always does that. He's the master show-boater. I find it very immature...

Also, I can neither confirm nor deny the allegations against me in the comments section...sorry.

bulldog312
03-27-2012, 12:46 PM
That was a much more dangerous foul than Smith's.

I agree. Because of the people involved though I don't expect a suspension.

Raps08-09 Champ
03-27-2012, 12:46 PM
I wax my ball sacks for your information.

He115ing
03-27-2012, 01:00 PM
I have no respect for players who flop, and Blake is one of the biggest floppers in the game.

justinnum1
03-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Those youtube comments are rich.

Chronz
03-27-2012, 01:19 PM
I have no respect for players who flop, and Blake is one of the biggest floppers in the game.
LOL thats stupid, so you dont respect Manu? You dont respect players who take a beating?

I dont understand the complaints with his "flopping" when he gets manhandled as much as he does. This isnt D-Fish we're talking about

Chronz
03-27-2012, 01:22 PM
He reminds me of KG. No problems going after a dude 60 less pounds than him, but falls down like a lil ***** when someone his size goes at him.

KG didnt attack the rack with relentless aggression, Blake has never backed down from anyone.

He115ing
03-27-2012, 01:25 PM
LOL thats stupid, so you dont respect Manu? You dont respect players who take a beating?

I dont understand the complaints with his "flopping" when he gets manhandled as much as he does. This isnt D-Fish we're talking about

I do respect players who take a beating but I don't respect players who fake it just to get a call.

I think is is disrespectful to the game and to the fans because it is basically cheating.

Refs should give out technicals for flopping.

justinnum1
03-27-2012, 01:29 PM
I do respect players who take a beating but I don't respect players who fake it just to get a call.

I think is is disrespectful to the game and to the fans because it is basically cheating.

How would the ref know its a flop? The whole reason they blow there whistle is they think a foul happened...
Should they stop the game after every foul and review it?

Chronz
03-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Blake isnt one of those players, he literally takes the most punishment of anyone in the league.

Same could be said for alot of other stars and the way they emphasize contact, I dont consider it cheating, I consider it an aspect of the game just like any other. And if you get a rep for doing it, you get less respect ala Vlade.

Still its your opinion, alot of aspects of the game can be considered disrespectful. Whos your favorite player so I can find something to disrespect and use it at the sole reason I dont like the guy.

He115ing
03-27-2012, 01:41 PM
How would the ref know its a flop? The whole reason they blow there whistle is they think a foul happened...
Should they stop the game after every foul and review it?

No, review it after the game.

rwynyc
03-27-2012, 01:41 PM
You try driving to the basket and everyone is trying to take your head off

Tell me how happy you are

chicago lulz
03-27-2012, 01:54 PM
**** move by Griffin.

Chronz
03-27-2012, 01:55 PM
You try driving to the basket and everyone is trying to take your head off

Tell me how happy you are

Seriously, Blake finally has a play that looks somewhat malicious (tho somewhat a play on the ball) and its being held against him as if its a rule or something he deserves. Blasphemy, every fan wishes they had a player who works as hard as he does. As an individual person, his ego should be a secondary concern, a players mindset and work ethic is whats most important and Blake has 99% of the league beat in spades by that. Sure he would be everyones darling if he had a quiet demeanor say the disposition of a Tim Duncan with Kemps flair. Thats the perfect scenario but honestly not as personable to me. I like this Blake because it makes him the Clippers Blake, not everyones fan, though he has a number of them based on his play alone, which when you think about, is what trumps all this subjective personality breakdowns anyways.

chicago lulz
03-27-2012, 02:04 PM
Seriously, Blake finally has a play that looks somewhat malicious (tho somewhat a play on the ball) and its being held against him as if its a rule or something he deserves. Blasphemy, every fan wishes they had a player who works as hard as he does. As an individual person, his ego should be a secondary concern, a players mindset and work ethic is whats most important and Blake has 99% of the league beat in spades by that. Sure he would be everyones darling if he had a quiet demeanor say the disposition of a Tim Duncan with Kemps flair. Thats the perfect scenario but honestly not as personable to me. I like this Blake because it makes him the Clippers Blake, not everyones fan, though he has a number of them based on his play alone, which when you think about, is what trumps all this subjective personality breakdowns anyways.
The old "there was a mosquito by your face" move.

He115ing
03-27-2012, 02:11 PM
Blake isnt one of those players, he literally takes the most punishment of anyone in the league.

Same could be said for alot of other stars and the way they emphasize contact, I dont consider it cheating, I consider it an aspect of the game just like any other. And if you get a rep for doing it, you get less respect ala Vlade.

Still its your opinion, alot of aspects of the game can be considered disrespectful. Whos your favorite player so I can find something to disrespect and use it at the sole reason I dont like the guy.

There is a difference between emphasizing contact and flopping.

I never said that I don't like Blake Griffin in particular, I just find it sad that such a huge athletic guy has to rely on flopping. It is quite sad. I do enjoy his Kia commercial very much though.

Btw my favorite player is Kevin Love.. so go disrespect away!

FraziersKnicks
03-27-2012, 02:18 PM
At least he made it look like he was going for the ball. Hard foul, nothing more.. No way should he get a suspension. If suspension's were handed out for fouls like this in the 90's, teams would be struggling to suit up enough players for each game.

lvlheaded
03-27-2012, 02:26 PM
He wont get one nor should he. He at least was making an attempt at the ball. He just tried to out muscle Ariza at the same time so it looked worse than it was

Chronz
03-27-2012, 03:09 PM
There is a difference between emphasizing contact and flopping.
Blake does both, just like every other player in the game. Difference being nobody attacks like him and nobody takes hits like him.

I never said that I don't like Blake Griffin in particular, I just find it sad that such a huge athletic guy has to rely on flopping. It is quite sad.
Well its a good thing he doesnt rely on flopping but he will resort to it from time to time, just like any other player, particularly players who take the punishment and relentlessly attack.

Chronz
03-27-2012, 03:11 PM
The old "there was a mosquito by your face" move.

Hes a bad shot blocker, he thought that round mug was the ball

ChiSox219
03-27-2012, 03:15 PM
Blake is infallible, it's like Barack said, "he could be the greatest PF of all-time"

hyperbole^, too many haters in here, they won't be happy until Blake breaks another leg

gaughan333
03-27-2012, 04:06 PM
Kobe is a 5 time NBA champion and MVP. I hate kobe, but he has at least earned some right to be a d-bag. Griffen is my least favorite player in the NBA. He whines about every call

gaughan333
03-27-2012, 04:07 PM
At least he made it look like he was going for the ball. Hard foul, nothing more.. No way should he get a suspension. If suspension's were handed out for fouls like this in the 90's, teams would be struggling to suit up enough players for each game.

and blake would spend the entire game crying to the regs

Cfrey
03-27-2012, 04:11 PM
yeah blake sucks and i hate him.. did you see him start to smirk right one the video ends????

hahahahaha it seems like he's just starting to flash a little smirk.. what a douche

chicago lulz
03-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Hes a bad shot blocker, he thought that round mug was the ball

:laugh2:

He115ing
03-27-2012, 04:48 PM
On a different note, its crazy how high up he goes when he jumps.

Method28
03-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Kobe is a 5 time NBA champion and MVP. I hate kobe, but he has at least earned some right to be a d-bag. Griffen is my least favorite player in the NBA. He whines about every call

Earned the right to be a dbag? Haha nothing in america is free I guess. Gotta "earn" everything.

By earn are you reffering to the allegations against.him or the trade demand? Or the fact that he is a self centered player? Because if thats what it takes then according to most everyone in this thread...blake is well on his way

ManRam
03-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Only Blake Griffin could turn him committing an obvious flagrant foul into an opportunity for him to whine about something!

Props for that ;)

He's appealing it, thinking he didn't do anything wrong, and complaining about how he gets hit so hard all the time.

Grow up.

LakersIn5
03-27-2012, 10:17 PM
the nba should suspend blake for the rest of the season. steve blake that is.

Teeboy1487
03-27-2012, 10:33 PM
the nba should suspend blake for the rest of the season. steve blake that is.

I agree with this :clap:.

blahblahyoutoo
03-28-2012, 12:37 AM
Lmao. It would be interesting to see how his game progresses. IMO once he loses his athleticism, he's going to be so washed up.

he's a modern day shawn kemp.

BigBongTheory
03-28-2012, 11:28 AM
I love how psd has taken over the comment section of that youtube video. Mostly childish ignorant comments, but comments regarding psd nonetheless.

king4day
03-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Tough call. Technically he did make a play on the ball.
If he does, it shouldn't be for more than one game. I need a better angle to judge though.

king4day
03-28-2012, 01:35 PM
I love how psd has taken over the comment section of that youtube video. Mostly childish ignorant comments, but comments regarding psd nonetheless.

Yea it's the same guy mostly for a couple vids I saw. My guess is he was banned and had nowhere to cry about it, so he did it on youtube.

Evolution23
03-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Go drive that Kia Blake. He's so annoying. Top 10 player my ***!

celmxc
03-28-2012, 02:01 PM
I can see where the hate comes from ( the flopping, the complaining, ) but he has some hillarious interviews lol... and he is good player that can become a superstar player ... i guess hes the kind of player you hate .... but would love to have on your team ...

celmxc
03-28-2012, 02:11 PM

Hard flops Lmaol... you forget he's young therefore hes not gona act like... a veteran... and most players stare down players after a dunk :)

LakersA's49ers
03-28-2012, 02:38 PM
When griffins knees goes he goes. Hes limited on his game

John Walls Era
03-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Lol this was harder than the hit Jason Smith put on him. It just didnt seem as bad because Ariza didn't flop and groan on the floor for 15 minutes.

Nba will not do anything because its Griffin. Dont like him much, never did. Its not so much hes arrogant (i like that edge on some players), but he is a faker. Theres no way he would do this to someone his size.

VinceCarter
03-28-2012, 03:43 PM

:clap:

Cracka2HI!
03-28-2012, 04:36 PM

I dont think he should be suspended.
I do agree he complains more then the legit stars in the league.

he deserves to get suspended and blake is a *****.

You guys clearly don't watch Clipper games. Blake gets hammered more than any superstar I've EVER seen and really doesn't complain much. He needs to complain more in fact. I love that he gets SOOO much hate from fools who don't know ****! When haters hate it shows you're doing a lot of things right!!

As for this thread...the play in question WAS A BASKETBALL PLAY...no doubt it was flagrant asd was called accordingly, once again haters gonna hate! That was a great play that really turned the game and maybe our season around. Blake ain't taking **** no more...******* beware!!

D Roses Bulls
03-28-2012, 06:56 PM
Him and CP3 are perfect teammates, they both like to whine about every call or when someone out plays them. Didn't even have to watch the video cause I saw it on SC, but I don't know if he should be or not. still on the fence but a punk move by him.

Raps08-09 Champ
03-28-2012, 08:32 PM
You guys clearly don't watch Clipper games. Blake gets hammered more than any superstar I've EVER seen and really doesn't complain much. He needs to complain more in fact. I love that he gets SOOO much hate from fools who don't know ****! When haters hate it shows you're doing a lot of things right!!

As for this thread...the play in question WAS A BASKETBALL PLAY...no doubt it was flagrant asd was called accordingly, once again haters gonna hate! That was a great play that really turned the game and maybe our season around. Blake ain't taking **** no more...******* beware!!

Seriously?

The guys stares down players when they barely touch him on a foul.

D Roses Bulls
03-28-2012, 11:56 PM
After consideration, If this was in the 90's I would no, but this is the ***** era of the NBA so I guess I would say yes that he should be suspended.

Cracka2HI!
03-28-2012, 11:57 PM
Seriously?

The guys stares down players when they barely touch him on a foul.

It's obvious you don't watch any Clipper games and probably haven't watched one all the way through. That is just not a true statement. I'll admit that Blake is overrated. He is a very good player already, but nowhere close to a Superstar that can win you a Championship. I think that is what he is protrayed as and I think that makes people think he's a bad person.

The knocks on his character just aren't true. He does what you are saying from time to time no doubt but this dude gets hammered 5 times a game on average. Put on his *** twice a game. He handles it very well 90% of the time, which is very impressive. If you think he never gets hit and cries when he barely gets touched you really have no idea what you are talking about because you don't watch Clipper basketball. Hater.

This thread is a perfect example of the Blake hate. Blake commited a hard foul on Ariza. What Jason Smith did to Blake would have gotten in suspended in the ****ing NFL. To compare the 2 just shows ingorance.

D Roses Bulls
03-29-2012, 12:01 AM
by the way, the youtube comments when I watched the video finally are hilarious.

Cracka2HI!
03-29-2012, 12:07 AM
Him and CP3 are perfect teammates, they both like to whine about every call or when someone out plays them. Didn't even have to watch the video cause I saw it on SC, but I don't know if he should be or not. still on the fence but a punk move by him.

LOL! Another guy who doesn't watch Clipper games. Not true at all. CP3 is always screaming at Blake when he tries to celebrate his huge dunks. Sure he works the refs but he is critical of his teammates and very critical of himself in games. CP3 is a class act all the way. Every player gets on officals. The Clippers really don't whine much and when they do CP3 is usually getting in his guys face.

Wait until the team does win over the refs. If it happens Blake will shoot 20 FT a game. If he can get to 60% watch out!!! LOL!

celmxc
03-29-2012, 01:12 AM
When griffins knees goes he goes. Hes limited on his game
... yeah that happens to alot of players its called retirement lmaol :p

Laker Legend42
03-29-2012, 06:29 AM
Steve Blake should be suspended too:clap: Blake griffin has gone hollywood. He is rising to the top of the most hated list. He is extremely arrogant and in that game Nola went after him.

Method28
03-29-2012, 06:46 AM

lol thats funny. Cp3 getting outplayed hahaahaha thats a good one.

Raps08-09 Champ
03-29-2012, 12:05 PM
It's obvious you don't watch any Clipper games and probably haven't watched one all the way through. That is just not a true statement. I'll admit that Blake is overrated. He is a very good player already, but nowhere close to a Superstar that can win you a Championship. I think that is what he is protrayed as and I think that makes people think he's a bad person.

The knocks on his character just aren't true. He does what you are saying from time to time no doubt but this dude gets hammered 5 times a game on average. Put on his *** twice a game. He handles it very well 90% of the time, which is very impressive. If you think he never gets hit and cries when he barely gets touched you really have no idea what you are talking about because you don't watch Clipper basketball. Hater.

This thread is a perfect example of the Blake hate. Blake commited a hard foul on Ariza. What Jason Smith did to Blake would have gotten in suspended in the ****ing NFL. To compare the 2 just shows ingorance.

I'm not arguing that he should be suspended. I believe it was a harder hit but he tried for the ball.

But Blake is an arrogant prick who thinks he holds down the court.

Raps08-09 Champ
03-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Kinda sad someone created a Youtube account just because they got their feelings hurt by being banned on PSD.

Cracka2HI!
03-29-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm not arguing that he should be suspended. I believe it was a harder hit but he tried for the ball.

But Blake is an arrogant prick who thinks he holds down the court.

Yea I read what you said, and you're wrong. When was the last Clipper game you watched?

TubbyBucket
03-29-2012, 05:46 PM
I get the impression that Blake's something of a drama queen, but not "arrogant" in any sense. He does draw some of the hardest fouls in the league.

Raps08-09 Champ
03-29-2012, 05:48 PM
Yea I read what you said, and you're wrong. When was the last Clipper game you watched?

Do I need to watch a significant amount of games to know he's over confident and thinks more highly of himself than reality says?

I've only seen a handful of Lakers games in my life and I know Kobe is an arrogant person. Hell I thought Kobe was arrogant the 3rd game I've seen him play in.

Raps08-09 Champ
03-29-2012, 05:56 PM
I get the impression that Blake's something of a drama queen, but not "arrogant" in any sense. He does draw some of the hardest fouls in the league.

What do you consider the state downs he does or the way he walks after a dunk like he's a 'boss'?

I literally haven't seen dunkers like Howard or Lebron do that when they facial someone. Some get hyped up and try to pump the crowd after the dunk but Griffin doesn't really do that.

NY007
03-29-2012, 05:59 PM
If someone did that to Blake they would be suspended, so just another example of a super star getting extra special treatment

TubbyBucket
03-29-2012, 06:03 PM
What do you consider the state downs he does or the way he walks after a dunk like he's a 'boss'?

I literally haven't seen dunkers like Howard or Lebron do that when they facial someone. Some get hyped up and try to pump the crowd after the dunk but Griffin doesn't really do that.

I think you're seeing things... And LeBron does strut, which is perfectly fine with me. I didn't know you couldn't have a little fun during the game.

Raps08-09 Champ
03-29-2012, 06:14 PM
I think you're seeing things... And LeBron does strut, which is perfectly fine with me. I didn't know you couldn't have a little fun during the game.

I actually meant Wade with that, not Lebron. Lebron's pretty arrogant in his own right. I was trying to list guys who aren't that arrogant and mistook him for Wade instead.

Also, where was this said? I guess having fun means you can't be arrogant at the same time.

TubbyBucket
03-29-2012, 06:18 PM
I actually meant Wade with that, not Lebron. Lebron's pretty arrogant in his own right. I was trying to list guys who aren't that arrogant and mistook him for Wade instead.

Also, where was this said? I guess having fun means you can't be arrogant at the same time.

Whatever, I don't really give a damn. I just think you're a little oversensitive.

Raps08-09 Champ
03-29-2012, 06:20 PM
Whatever, I don't really give a damn. I just think you're a little oversensitive.

I guess everyone else in this thread is over sensitive too for calling him a douche/arrogant/prick/immature/disrespectful.

:rolleyes:

TubbyBucket
03-29-2012, 06:39 PM
I guess everyone else in this thread is over sensitive too for calling him a douche/arrogant/prick/immature/disrespectful.

I daresay. But that's expected of sports fans, so no biggie.

ChiSox219
03-29-2012, 07:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqgANMh5RkQ&feature=youtu.be

:p

D Roses Bulls
03-29-2012, 10:55 PM
lol thats funny. Cp3 getting outplayed hahaahaha thats a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8FAmOjKF_k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGu722fSeKk

:eyebrow:

D Roses Bulls
03-29-2012, 10:57 PM
LOL! Another guy who doesn't watch Clipper games. Not true at all. CP3 is always screaming at Blake when he tries to celebrate his huge dunks. Sure he works the refs but he is critical of his teammates and very critical of himself in games. CP3 is a class act all the way. Every player gets on officals. The Clippers really don't whine much and when they do CP3 is usually getting in his guys face.

Wait until the team does win over the refs. If it happens Blake will shoot 20 FT a game. If he can get to 60% watch out!!! LOL!

Well I remember he was complaining about the officials in both the game where Rose and DWill out played him. And you must not watch Clipper games every time blake doesn't get his way he whines like a little *****.

D Roses Bulls
03-31-2012, 01:41 PM
has the league even reviewed the video yet?

justinnum1
03-31-2012, 01:49 PM
usually suspensions are handed out within 2 days of the incident.

JesusNYY_Savior
03-31-2012, 01:56 PM
Guess the people who commented on this video got blocked from psd lol

JesusNYY_Savior
03-31-2012, 02:00 PM

I don't like the arrogance he has when on the court, he fouls someone hard and smiles but when he gets fouled hard he gets up trying to start a fight, I think he is more immature then Bynum. I love Blake above the rim but hate him on the court

TubbyBucket
03-31-2012, 02:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqgANMh5RkQ&feature=youtu.be

:p

:clap: Awesome dunk. I missed the last few games.