PDA

View Full Version : Losing streak

cgreenhill
03-23-2012, 07:00 AM
What is going on with this current losing streak. The grizz are in the fourth spot with a good chance of passing the Lakers for the number 3 spot, but they can't win a game lately. The West is a tight race, and if they don't get their act together they could fall to an 8 seed, or worse miss out of the playoffs all together.

mzgrizz
03-23-2012, 09:44 AM
No argument here. I doubted the chemistry would change but obviously something has. I liked Arenas debut last night and think they will pull it together, but I'm seriously doubting HCA now.

MrfadeawayJB
03-23-2012, 10:11 AM
Calm down fellow fans....If we can beat one or both of the LA teams on the road it will give our team the spark it needs. The offense is putting up great numbers, but when you watch the games its not very impressive. What does this tell us? I beleive once we start clicking we will be the best offensive team in the league with the most scoring options. Defense is another story. Individual defense-not bad, but team defense= :puke:

Rebounding and FT's have been a thorn in our side lately, but that can be fixed more easily.

mzgrizz
03-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Our wins start with defense and that has been as porous as swiss cheese.
Lionel won't panic...........yet.........but I am getting impatient when they need to be gunning past the sub .500 teams again. THey pretty much HAVE to take one of the next two. Right?

MrfadeawayJB
03-23-2012, 01:58 PM
I do think we need to win at least one of the next two games

Cjohnson28
03-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Mjfade u think the grizz could be the best offensive team in the league??...u should get banned for writing that...I can only hope the Lakers don't embarrass us tonight on ESPN..the clippers game yesterday ruined my weekend and made me resort to whiskey and cocaine

MrfadeawayJB
03-25-2012, 11:46 AM
I said if Z-Bo can mesh with them, it is very possible. You got Conley, Mayo, Gay, Z-BO, and Gasol who are all more than capable of filling up 20 pts ANY given night! Thats not even including Speights who has done it a few times this year. Oh yeah, add Arenas to the mix. Now tell me just ONE other team that has potentially half their roster who can do that Cjohnson28?

mzgrizz
03-25-2012, 11:52 AM
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/mar/24/memphis-grizzlies-lose-los-angeles-clippers-101-85/
Today's article FYI

MrfadeawayJB
03-25-2012, 12:37 PM
At least they seem to know that defense is the primary problem. I think a team meeting might be necessary if we lose tonight

MrfadeawayJB
03-26-2012, 01:05 AM
Losing Streak is over!!! Grizz got back to what matters most, team defense. We really were in control from start to finish in the game vs the lakers tonight. This is the type of game i am talking about that could really do wonders for the grizz moving forward.

Huge win because:

1) On national tv
2) snaps losing streak
3) team gets confidence from it (LAL were 20-3 at home going into the game)