PDA

View Full Version : 3/23 - 3/24 l NBA Gamethread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

iggypop123
03-25-2012, 01:36 AM
odom either has to come to la again or retire. i think if he can somehow get invited to team usa again not necesarily make the team but it would help that would help bring him back.

cutiepie80
03-25-2012, 01:55 AM
I can't wait to see the Bulls healthy with Rip/Rose/Deng........it's going to be glorious.

Unsung hero of the bulls.....Taj Gibson. Backseat is actually the starter, Boozer has played really well on the down low.

KB-Pau-DH2012
03-25-2012, 01:57 AM
Wow, I can't believe Rip has played in only 16 games and is averaging 11 pts, 2 rebounds and 3 assists per game. Horrible!

Lakers + Giants
03-25-2012, 01:58 AM
Bulls won me my parlay tonight! Thanks Deng! Shut up heat fans. Got my money on OKC tomorrow, and i'm on a roll:cool:

Baller1
03-25-2012, 01:59 AM
Kings, you suck. Our management is trying to tank and we still beat you minus our 2 best players. God I hate Demarcus Cousins and Tyreke. Losers.

I want that top 7 pick, but owning the Kings is always fun!

But Tyreke is incredible Digs, what are you talking about.

Sadds The Gr8
03-25-2012, 02:03 AM
Why isn't Odom out of the Mavs' rotation? I can't believe the Mavs ended up losing that trade...he got traded for nothing, and made the Mavs worse...

cutiepie80
03-25-2012, 02:03 AM
Wow, I can't believe Rip has played in only 16 games and is averaging 11 pts, 2 rebounds and 3 assists per game. Horrible!

Him and Rose are being sat for a reason though. I am surprised how well we are doing without them, but they should be prime for the start of the playoffs and Rip has looked really good when he was was healthy.

Not saying we are taking the title, but we are going to be hard to beat come the playoffs if we are all healthy.

LTBaByyy
03-25-2012, 02:10 AM
Lamar Odom played so scared the whole game if y'all watched it, plus he only shot the ball twice and got blocked both times! He was pouting on the bench looking sad when the rest of the Mavs were standing up cheering

Brandan Wright made Lamar Odom look like a D Leaguer

The Mavs fans boo Odom at home games, we NEVER boo anyone!!!

We love Dirk, Brandan Wright, Cardinal, hell the Mavs crowd even goes crazy for Yi and cheers loud

Odom please retire and take a year off before the playoffs!

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-25-2012, 08:05 AM
Lamar Odom played so scared the whole game if y'all watched it, plus he only shot the ball twice and got blocked both times! He was pouting on the bench looking sad when the rest of the Mavs were standing up cheering

Brandan Wright made Lamar Odom look like a D Leaguer

The Mavs fans boo Odom at home games, we NEVER boo anyone!!!

We love Dirk, Brandan Wright, Cardinal, hell the Mavs crowd even goes crazy for Yi and cheers loud

Odom please retire and take a year off before the playoffs!

:laugh2:

Team*Chicago
03-25-2012, 06:52 PM
It seems like every time i watch the bulls play, their opponent is on the 2nd night of a back to back lol crazy schedule this season.

:facepalm:

justinnum1
03-25-2012, 07:16 PM
:facepalm:

Anything else?