PDA

View Full Version : who should start?

emman03
03-22-2012, 11:06 AM
for you who should start?

i'll pick turiaf why?

because the difference of joel anthony and turiaf is the offensive end turiaf can finish and slam to the rim unlike joel sometimes if you observed wade and james got those turnovers because they want to pass it to joel anthony but they hesitate because they know in themselves that joel can't make it even he is open so that wade and james kick out the ball then steal by the opponent or they force a difficult shot that result of their slightly poor mid range shot that's why how big pick up turiaf is just wait my boy..

and one thing joel is a proven energy guy remember the j.o. thing he back up j.o. and he is a beast on that season that's why i pick turiaf over joel

Heater4life
03-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Turiaf has barely played this year and you want him to start. ok.

emman03
03-22-2012, 11:50 AM
yeah because he is proven even if he don't played this season yet but how we will know if the signing is worth it if we don't play him and how we will know he is a great pick up if he don't start lets be real we all expect curry will be a good pick up for us but where is he? we all know what joel can bring from a starter and bench player so why don't we give a try? how this heat team will be improve if we don't take the risk? so if turiaf get trash get joel back on the starting line up i want to try turiaf and evaluate him before the playoffs begin so that we know who will be the one in the middle in the playoffs don't scared to take the risk when you got those big 3 on your back...

daleja424
03-22-2012, 11:50 AM
depends. There are pluses to both.

On one hand... Turiaf has started before and Joel is generally better in shot bursts off the bench.

On the other hand... Turiaf offers a lot more than Joel offensively and we may prefer to have him on the floor with the backups instead of putting Joel out there with Haslem, Battier, and Cole...

Either way Turiaf is a huge upgrade over Pittman... HUGE... so we have gotten quite a bit better in the last day.

Coqui77
03-22-2012, 11:57 AM
You keep starting Joel until we see that Turiaf is out playing him.

our second unit should look nice;

Cole
Miller
Shane
Bosh
Turiaf

CHANGO
03-22-2012, 12:25 PM
Woo, woo, woo, woo, stop.

He doesn't even played a game for us. Slow down boy.

But I like Joel in the starting lineup. Turiaf from the bench, Turiaf is better offensively and Cole-Joel would be AWFUL.

flashelement
03-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Turiaf should start no doubt about it. He's not a stiff on offense (like Joel), Turiaf is actually pretty athletic. Has good hands, he's coordinated, he knows what to do with the ball within 3 feet of the hoop. I'm so tired of Joel and "the warrior" getting their shots blocked under the rim like grade school kids. By the way, Turiaf is a monster on defense. No, "monster" is too strong, lets just say he's as good as Joel.

justinnum1
03-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Spo has a mancrush on anthony, anthony will start, but in the playoffs if we are facing maybe orlando, then yea, starting turiaf probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

CHANGO
03-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Ira Winderman
Also In Basketball

A day of small gains for the Heat: Joel Anthony (ankle) will be back in the starting lineup Friday in Detroit, Ronny Turiaf on the practice court today at AmericanAirlines Arena, LeBron James good to go after Tuesday's hard falls, but Mike Miller (ankle) will not travel on the three-game trip that continues Sunday in Oklahoma City and Monday in Indiana. Rodney Stuckey (toe) likely out for Detroit on Friday night, which means more 45-point Ben Gordon.

Nice!

eboy60
03-22-2012, 03:41 PM
how about this guys

M.Chalmers/N.Cole
D.Wade/M.Miller/T.Harris
L.James/S.Battier/J.Jones
C.Bosh/UD.Haslem/J.Howard
R.Turiaf/J.Anthony

Send Pittman To D-league and just release eddy curry

beasted86
03-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Play Turiaf off the bench until he has shown he is consistently playing better than Joel.

He needs to get into Miami HEAT game shape first... that could take another month.

Lord Leoshes
03-22-2012, 06:12 PM
If healthy, in shape, & after learning our defensive scheme, i can see Turiaf starting sometime before the playoffs start. But not of the bat.

Jemikz9Clutch
03-22-2012, 07:34 PM
anthony should start while turiaf come off the bench during the season. as turiaf adjust to the system, he gets more minutes and might even start before the playoffs. then turiaf starts also at the playoffs.

HiphopRelated
03-22-2012, 10:20 PM
let's see him play first

justinnum1
03-22-2012, 10:28 PM
let's see him play first

This, we should all have learned a lesson from dampier last year lol

Tho i am pleasantly surprised turiaf is only 29, i thought he was like 35

FreakaNashur
03-23-2012, 01:28 AM
turiaf has to earned his minutes and we believe he will because of resume. that's just how it goes.

i like the fact that he is 29

dodie53
03-23-2012, 07:23 AM
right now, joel.

Yoda
03-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Anthony, to earn it, turiaf has. Until the starter, then joel anthony is...