PDA

View Full Version : Kobe - "I can be a legitimate 2-guard now."

kblo247
03-22-2012, 04:43 AM
Kobe Bryant postgame on what addition of Ramon Sessions' playmaking means for the Lakers:
"I can be a legitimate 2-guard now."

https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/182691187537346560

Thoughts?

I personally am shocked he said it, but it is true. Kobe has been the primary playmaker on everyone of his title and final teams. He even was the playmaker with Payton after he failed to grasp the triangle. Sessions probably is the best true pg Kobe has ever played with unless if you count when he was a 18-19 year old and got spot time with Van Exel

kblo247
03-22-2012, 04:46 AM
More from him in Sessions

Kobe: "(Sessions') savvy is really the most impressive thing; he understands how to change directions & sees the floor (very) well."
https://twitter.com/#!/LakersReporter/s ... 1237038080

Kobe 2: "That’s the thing that makes (Ramon's) speed extremely valuable, is that he can change gears.”
https://twitter.com/#!/LakersReporter/s ... 9311179777

Kobe cont'd: "He takes a lot of pressure off of me. I can be a legitimate 2-guard now. I can be on the receiving end of plays.”
https://twitter.com/#!/LakersReporter/s ... 5049992192
-----

Kobe on Dallas fans booing Lamar Odom: "That’s just stupidity."
https://twitter.com/#!/mcten/status/182707034318311425
---

And a Sessions stat - Possessions that ended in a shot off a Sessions pick and roll: scored on 10 of 15.

C-Style
03-22-2012, 04:50 AM
Finally has his Pippen

JNA17
03-22-2012, 05:10 AM
I'm a laker fan but...really man? This belongs in the lakers forum.

But for the sake of discussion, those couple of plays where Sessions calls off Kobe...seriously no one has ever done that before. For the first time in over a decade, we finally get a real PG.

Sessions will or should start next game. He makes the team better (see Gasol, Barnes, and hell Kobe too. He became an off ball player and his shooting is much better for it). He makes the offense flow, he sets up guys for open shots (again, Barnes is actually making threes now), and best of all...the guy can score big himself.

Sessions is going to be the best thing to happen to the franchise since the Gasol trade. Thanks Cleveland for potentially yet another title. I hope Luke Walton was worth it. ;)

ThunderousDemon
03-22-2012, 05:21 AM
I'm a laker fan but...really man? This belongs in the lakers forum.

But for the sake of discussion, those couple of plays where Sessions calls off Kobe...seriously no one has ever done that before. For the first time in over a decade, we finally get a real PG.

Sessions will or should start next game. He makes the team better (see Gasol, Barnes, and hell Kobe too. He became an off ball player and his shooting is much better for it). He makes the offense flow, he sets up guys for open shots (again, Barnes is actually making threes now), and best of all...the guy can score big himself.

Sessions is going to be the best thing to happen to the franchise since the Gasol trade. Thanks Cleveland for potentially yet another title. I hope Luke Walton was worth it. ;)

He should definitely start, I don't see how Mike Brown doesn't start him unless he's a blind idiot.

JNA17
03-22-2012, 05:31 AM
He should definitely start, I don't see how Mike Brown doesn't start him unless he's a blind idiot.

It's not really MB being an idiot...well he is, but its more with him having absolutely no balls. The guy has a bigger hole between his legs then an open garbage can.

Its why Fisher has been starting all this time, now we had to trade the guy just so he can play Sessions. Seriously, if Fisher was still here, Brown would have still had Fish starting, Blake at backup, and Sessions only plying 2-5 min a game.

But hopefully after that preformance, the guys in the FO yell at Mr. Potato head and start your best damn players already.

Raps18-19 Champ
03-22-2012, 05:43 AM
Does this mean he'll take more shots than he already does?

JNA17
03-22-2012, 05:52 AM

Yep, and thanks to Sessions controlling the ball, Kobe will be taking easier shots too. Which means higher FG% and more points!

Everybody wins! :clap: :worthy: :win: :dance:

C-Style
03-22-2012, 06:54 AM

No it just means that he doesnt have to hold the ball as much to create for himself and the rest of the team.

Sssmush
03-22-2012, 07:17 AM
wow... you subtract all of Fisher's bad shots... you factor in Session's playmaking ability and penetration... you factor in Kobe not having to handle the ball as much and being able to work off the ball... you subtract Fisher's limited court-sense and uncreative passing... you factor in Session's pick and roll and perfect spot distribution...

It seems ridiculous that we could add a young, non-All Star player like Sessions and have it make such a huge difference right out of the box like this.

1. what the heck were we doing starting Fisher and

2. GREAT PICKUP

Sssmush
03-22-2012, 07:19 AM
by the way, thanks for making this post. This is GREAT STUFF and is better content than is on any of the major sports or hoops sites right now. Awesome.

3ballbomber
03-22-2012, 07:41 AM
LA are a more efficient starting SF & depth away from potential title shot. I feel Artest/metta & Barnes will be better off the bench and for some depth.

Sessions is a real nice addition.

thekmp211
03-22-2012, 09:48 AM
yeah couldn't believe people were down-playing the move. he's a great addition and really makes this team dangerous. his impact on both units will be immense.

Crackadalic
03-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Kobe shooting better from the field is a win for everyone

mamba24
03-22-2012, 10:00 AM

i dont care if he starts or not... he just needs to get about 27-30 minutes a night... as long as he plays more than blake i am cool with that.

Odominator
03-22-2012, 10:38 AM
Talk is one thing, lets see him actually stay away from the ball.

BKLYNpigeon
03-22-2012, 11:14 AM
Ramon Sessions was already having a career year, but since he has been playing on the Lakers his game has really taken off. Teams are more worried about guarding Kobe, Pau, and Bynum. So Sessions really gets to roam free (Rondo treatment). His dribble penetration and speed was something the Lakers were missing. the ball is moving around better and the team is taking better shots (other then Metta), FG% is up.

Ramon Sessions +/- last night was +28

Lakers are going to make a deep run in the West.

CudiOnMyiPod
03-22-2012, 12:02 PM
Ramon Sessions is gonna end up being the trade of the year.

He was unbelievable last night vs Dallas and he really opens up the floor for them.

smith&wesson
03-22-2012, 12:25 PM
sessions needs to be starting.. i dont know what mike brown is doing .blake is better for the 2nd unit any how.

THE GIPPER
03-22-2012, 12:53 PM
http://i.minus.com/irN5v4lphdRTD.jpg

:clap:

Sadds The Gr8
03-22-2012, 01:00 PM
hopefully he shoots more. My fantasy team could use more pts.

TeamSeattle
03-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Ramon callin off Kobe on multiple trips last night was pretty funny. Kobe gotta learn his "hero" ball in the clutch moments was losing them games. Now sessions can set up there offense properly and get kobe some good looks.

KingPosey
03-22-2012, 01:25 PM
i dont care if he starts or not... he just needs to get about 27-30 minutes a night... as long as he plays more than blake i am cool with that.

Exactly, and Kobe will isolate a solid amount regardless of the PG, so it may not be bad to have him play some minutes apart from Kobe. He just needs to get the bulk of the minutes as long as he plays well.

NoahH
03-22-2012, 01:29 PM
Finally has his Pippen

Seriously....

sixer04fan
03-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Finally has his Pippen

Haha... No.

Sactown
03-22-2012, 01:49 PM
LOL @ nobody in this whole forum being able to wait and see what happens in the long run.. you're all premature ejaculators... I mean premature posters...

pd1dish
03-22-2012, 01:56 PM
i think its funny that anyone thinks Ramon Sessions is really going to make a big difference. dont get me wrong, its an upgrade from what the Lakers had, but Sessions isnt even in the top half of PG's in the NBA. the guy is average at best. im sure being surrounded by better talent now his numbers will improve, but lets not go overboard on how Sessions is going to help the team in the long run.

and, just because Kobe for now is saying he likes the fact that someone else can now dish him the ball doesnt mean its going to stay like that. Kobe has won 5 championships for a reason and he has been the primary guy for so long that idk if he is able to give up that role. he wants the ball in his hands at all times.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-22-2012, 02:04 PM
LOL @ nobody in this whole forum being able to wait and see what happens in the long run.. you're all premature ejaculators... I mean premature posters...

why u mad?

DaLakerz Rulz
03-22-2012, 02:06 PM
i think its funny that anyone thinks Ramon Sessions is really going to make a big difference. dont get me wrong, its an upgrade from what the Lakers had, but Sessions isnt even in the top half of PG's in the NBA. the guy is average at best. im sure being surrounded by better talent now his numbers will improve, but lets not go overboard on how Sessions is going to help the team in the long run.

and, just because Kobe for now is saying he likes the fact that someone else can now dish him the ball doesnt mean its going to stay like that. Kobe has won 5 championships for a reason and he has been the primary guy for so long that idk if he is able to give up that role. he wants the ball in his hands at all times.

An average PG is all the Lakers needed. Now if they had an average bench, they would be the best team in the NBA. Unfortunately Lakers bench sucks balls.

naps
03-22-2012, 02:10 PM
LMAO!! Except triangle never required a real PG...and Except Fisher hit countless clutch threes in the playoffs...COUNTLESS. This is utter disrespect to Fisher IMHO. Even if he felt that he should have kept it to himself. I mean just think about it how Fisher is feeling now.

Meaze_Gibson
03-22-2012, 02:22 PM
don't think it was a diss to fish. but moreso a realization to the system he's played in. With the triangle, not even jordan was a legitimate 2 nor was scottie a legitimate 3. Hell even Longley was outside stroking 10 and 15 footers rather than posting up down low.

Even in his prime I've very rarely seen Fish push the ball up after a rebound and get an easy layup for himself or teammates. He didn't say dude was better than fish. He just said he can play like a 2 guard rather than a combo guard/forward.

daleja424
03-22-2012, 02:24 PM
lmao at Kobe thinking he was being a playmaker and not a shooting guard...

If he thinks he has been a "playmaker" in recent years then maybe he is overrated...b/c if Im suppose to measure him as a playmaker and not as a scorer...he is HORRIBLE.

ddent12
03-22-2012, 02:29 PM
We'll see what happens when the Lakers play OKC. That game will be a huge test. Then Sessions will prove his worth..... Even though if he's coming off the bench his numbers would be against Fisher so that might not be saying much.

But if they win that game with confidence there's no reason for them not to come out the west. Im not discounting Dallas or the Spurs, but they are just as old as the Lakers and dont have a true advantage like OKC has( proven star durant, elite pg westbrook, youth and speed)

Meaze_Gibson
03-22-2012, 02:37 PM
We'll see what happens when the Lakers play OKC. That game will be a huge test. Then Sessions will prove his worth..... Even though if he's coming off the bench his numbers would be against Fisher so that might not be saying much.

But if they win that game with confidence there's no reason for them not to come out the west. Im not discounting Dallas or the Spurs, but they are just as old as the Lakers and dont have a true advantage like OKC has( proven star durant, elite pg westbrook, youth and speed)

Maybe im going off topic, but nothing from OKC has shown they can beat the Spurs in a series. They also have an elite pg with speed and experience, a 6th man that rivals Harden, Tim Duncan, and a deeper bench. This year they are much more athletic and versatile than last year with Leonard, Green, Stephen Jackson etc. More 3 point shooters. (Neal, Ginobli, Green, Jackson) Honestly, The lakers and spurs are a better test for western supremacy imo...

But yeah, I see a 2guard as more of a prime ray allen type. Seeing Kobe coming off screens and getting open kickouts will be a thing to see.

Law25
03-22-2012, 02:38 PM
LMAO!! Except triangle never required a real PG...and Except Fisher hit countless clutch threes in the playoffs...COUNTLESS. This is utter disrespect to Fisher IMHO. Even if he felt that he should have kept it to himself. I mean just think about it how Fisher is feeling now.

What are you serious here? How many times has Fisher wow'd you as a playmaker. How many clutch plays has he made for someone? Fisher in his younger years was known for being heady on defence and a fearless shooter, and in his older years he was known for being a team leader and being clutch.

Smush - shooter
Shaw - shooter
GP the Glove - defense
Farmar - penetrator/shooter (with the Laker)
Pondexter - shooter

Aside from Sessions, Nick the quick was the only true point he played with but dumb *** Del Harris hade him as a sixth man. I think Fish knows Kobe better than anyone and and I highly doubt he's offended becuase he knows his game and knows he wasnt a true point.

Gibby23
03-22-2012, 02:53 PM

If he thinks he has been a "playmaker" in recent years then maybe he is overrated...b/c if Im suppose to measure him as a playmaker and not as a scorer...he is HORRIBLE.

He was the best playmaker on 5 championship teams :shrug:

WAYNEBO
03-22-2012, 02:58 PM
Sessions is EXACTLY what the Lakers needed... so losing out on CP3 is not so bad, because they still keep their front court -- kudos to Kupsack... maybe now us NBA fans will forgive him for the Odom trade (wow has he sucked in Dallas).

Pre-Linsanity, I was hoping my Knicks woulda signed him... he's a floor general at such a young age already.

leftymo
03-22-2012, 03:31 PM
Lakers are ok, they should've pulled the trigger on Beasley. But they probably got a steal in Hill who will need some time.

They still aren't very good on the road, and won't make it past the Conference Finals this year even if they get that far...

But I do like that they are 3-0 against Dallas this year... a little payback (only little)

Gibby23
03-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Lakers are ok, they should've pulled the trigger on Beasley. But they probably got a steal in Hill who will need some time.

They still aren't very good on the road, and won't make it past the Conference Finals this year even if they get that far...

But I do like that they are 3-0 against Dallas this year... a little payback (only little)

Lol, the dude is out after this year.

FriedTofuz
03-22-2012, 03:35 PM
It does belong in the nba forum. People will be shocked at how far the lakers go in the post season.

bucketss
03-22-2012, 03:45 PM
Finally has his Pippen

haha omg LOL!

KB-Pau-DH2012
03-22-2012, 03:54 PM

He's led the team in assists per game almost every yr since Phil came to LA and instituted the triangle. And he was leading the team in APG this yr as well.

So if Kobe doesn't play-make for others on this team and he leads the team in APG, then that means nobody on the Lakers has play-made for each other for over 12 consecutive seasons.

kblo247
03-22-2012, 03:54 PM

Primary facilitator on 7 finals and 5 title teams, some could say most successful based on winning in that role as no pg or point forward comes close the past two decades outside Magic and Pippen as lead facilitators

He also came closer to Scottie and his assist mark than Mike. In fact he is one of the best assisting sgs ever and dishes more than mike in the triangle

Kobe hasn't ever had a perimeter playmaker beside van Exel. He also didn't have a perimeter defender until Artest as he still took the top guy with Fox and Ariza. He's done far more than score because his team has never been built the same way as the Bulls with MJ having Scottie or Showtime in which Magic had Worthy and Coop. He's conditioned to be the perimeter and won that way more than anyone else in history

KB-Pau-DH2012
03-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Sessions is EXACTLY what the Lakers needed... so losing out on CP3 is not so bad, because they still keep their front court -- kudos to Kupsack... maybe now us NBA fans will forgive him for the Odom trade (wow has he sucked in Dallas).

Pre-Linsanity, I was hoping my Knicks woulda signed him... he's a floor general at such a young age already.

From what I've seen of CP3 this season, he's lost quite a bit of explosiveness from his best season of his career (07-08) when he was a league MVP candidate in NOH. He's much less quicker and a little bit bigger.

I would say right now, Sessions is a much more lightning fast and attacking point guard than CP3. That doesn't mean he is better than CP3, but he's making the game a lot easier for himself and his teammates than CP3 is for the Clips.

kblo247
03-22-2012, 04:11 PM
From what I've seen of CP3 this season, he's lost quite a bit of explosiveness from his best season of his career (07-08) when he was a league MVP candidate in NOH. He's much less quicker and a little bit bigger.

I would say right now, Sessions is a much more lightning fast and attacking point guard than CP3. That doesn't mean he is better than CP3, but he's making the game a lot easier for himself and his teammates than CP3 is for the Clips.

I think it is

33% Paul being slower
33% Vinny being dumb
33% the lockout taking his rest which he needs as he has always had knee and ankle problems

1% Hollywood as he never really got tv time to be dissected on the national scale

Law25
03-22-2012, 04:13 PM
Primary facilitator on 7 finals and 5 title teams, some could say most successful based on winning in that role as no pg or point forward comes close the past two decades outside Magic and Pippen as lead facilitators

He also came closer to Scottie and his assist mark than Mike. In fact he is one of the best assisting sgs ever and dishes more than mike in the triangle

Kobe hasn't ever had a perimeter playmaker beside van Exel. He also didn't have a perimeter defender until Artest as he still took the top guy with Fox and Ariza. He's done far more than score because his team has never been built the same way as the Bulls with MJ having Scottie or Showtime in which Magic had Worthy and Coop. He's conditioned to be the perimeter and won that way more than anyone else in history

:clap: Some people just dont get it.

LakersSaintsLSU
03-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Been ALL this bout Ramon we had more doubters then believers dude can ball...i'd like to hear "sorry" for all u fools who dissed him like nothing....ill dig up your post if i have to so dont deny it

KB-Pau-DH2012
03-22-2012, 04:16 PM
I think it is

33% Paul being slower
33% Vinny being dumb
33% the lockout taking his rest which he needs as he has always had knee and ankle problems

1% Hollywood as he never really got tv time to be dissected on the national scale

And 100% All Flop! ;)

kblo247
03-22-2012, 04:17 PM
"We just let him handle the ball," Bryant said of Sessions. "You saw me off the ball a lot, more than probably you've ever seen me. As a result, my night was a lot easier. I really didn't have to work. I had, what, 30 points? I didn't have to work for any of it because he's doing all the penetrating and I was getting great screens."

"I've been extremely impressed," Bryant said. "He takes a lot of pressure off of me. I can be a legitimate 2-guard now. Know what I mean? He can play-make for others. Before, I had to score and play-make for others, as well. I don't have to do that. I can be on the receiving end of those plays."

Sessions' court vision? "Just the reads that he makes," Bryant said. "He made me one pass tonight that I saw, but I didn't think he saw, and he slipped it right between the defense. I was like, 'Ooh. Interesting.'"

Sessions' speed? "There are a lot of players who have speed, but he understands how to change directions and he sees the floor extremely well," Bryant said. "That's the thing that makes his speed extremely valuable, that he can change gears."

I'll agree that 30 came easier than I remember as it didn't seem like a Kobe scoring game

Valkyrie
03-22-2012, 04:17 PM
He can be a legitimate failure without Fisher.

JNA17
03-22-2012, 04:27 PM

With posts like these, Its no wonder your no longer a mod.

WAYNEBO
03-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Haters are gonna be blind to the kid's talent, because he went to the Lakers. F them. Lakers are going to beast on everybody in the West come playoff time. I expect them in the Finals against either the Bulls or my Knicks. There... I said it.

Chronz
03-22-2012, 04:42 PM
So hes saying Fisher made him worse?

Chronz
03-22-2012, 04:44 PM

I kind of agree with what your saying but your basing this entirely on 3 games so it means nothing yet.

JNA17
03-22-2012, 04:55 PM

Is that a trick question?

5ass
03-22-2012, 05:06 PM
so he's saying hes going to do less passing and more shooting? did he think he was playing like a PG all this time? good job kobe

maybe hes just saying hess going to slash, spot up off screens, and make more plays without the ball instead of iso plays all the time. If Kobe can adjust his game i would respect him even more, sadly i dont think thats what he meant. I think hes just making excuses for when people say he doesnt pass the ball.

Raph12
03-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Last night he was taking less shots and yet producing at the same/similar level; exactly what you need from your aging star.

C-Style
03-22-2012, 06:13 PM
Finally has his Pippen

Seriously....

Haha... No.

haha omg LOL!

"Kobe's become the floor leader of a basketball team that was kind of looking for that nature of a player, who could not only be a scorer, but also be a playmaker or consistently make big plays at critical times. So it was very important for Kobe to step into that role that he was envisioned at. I've always held the bar up very high for Kobe, and he's not only reached that bar, but he's jumping over the top of it right now."

More comparison and contrast: "I think it's the best that I've ever seen a player of mine play with an overall court game. I'm asking him to do so much, and he's accomplishing it. I never asked Michael to be a playmaker. That's the greatest player that I've ever had, that I could consider the greatest player in the game, and I never asked him to be a playmaker in those terms. I asked him to be playmaker when he was doubled or tripled. But Kobe has to set up the offense, to advance the ball, to read the defense, to make other players
happy, and he's doing a great job of that." -Phil Jackson

C-Style
03-22-2012, 06:16 PM
someone teach these kids about Pippen and what he did offensively for the Bulls.

GREATNESS ONE
03-22-2012, 06:40 PM
He was the best playmaker on 5 championship teams :shrug:

Oh my goodness only 5. He's Horrible.:p

jbeezy
03-22-2012, 06:48 PM
in 4 games 12 ppg 6 apg 56% shooting from the bench for Sessions :drool:

kblo247
03-22-2012, 07:43 PM

I read it as Blake is a bum. Fisher when he was young could at least hit the shots and be enough of a threat to offset the lack of playmaking at pg. Blake really hasn't and can't in his 2 seasons in la. The offense was stagnant and the team has struggled all year with Fish not hitting like he used to because Blake didn't do his damn job. The bum still isn't as he isn't providing play making or floor spacing, so getting Sessions was a blessing.

I mean did you know Blake has averaged 2ppg for the month of March despite getting plenty of minutes?

The team would be better with Fisher and Sessions, but then Mike may not have had the balls to limit Fishs time

AIRMAR72
03-22-2012, 09:18 PM
lol kobe selling the media salt water dreams its a upgrade at PG THAT they needed but KOBE is already tobe I meant kobe in the end he hurt the team with his shot selection

Sssmush
03-22-2012, 09:43 PM

Kobe's just telling the truth. But yeah... I hope it doesn't damage Fisher's awesome championship leadership credibility in Oklahoma City.

Like, uh, yeah, my name's Derek Fisher. Here, let me buy you a pack of gum, I'll show you how to chew it.

dodie53
03-22-2012, 11:32 PM
congrats kobe

Raps18-19 Champ
03-22-2012, 11:59 PM
Yep, and thanks to Sessions controlling the ball, Kobe will be taking easier shots too. Which means higher FG% and more points!

Everybody wins! :clap: :worthy: :win: :dance:

Is that why when comparing Kobe's numbers in the 4 games Sessions has played and the 43 games without Sessions, Kobe improved his FG% and PPG to 38.8% (33 made out of 85 shots) and 25.5 compared to the 43.1% and 28.7 he's averaged all season?

BigCityofDreams
03-23-2012, 12:00 AM
Kobe's just telling the truth. But yeah... I hope it doesn't damage Fisher's awesome championship leadership credibility in Oklahoma City.

Like, uh, yeah, my name's Derek Fisher. Here, let me buy you a pack of gum, I'll show you how to chew it.

Ricky Roma?

Sssmush
03-23-2012, 12:34 AM
Ricky Roma?

Ricky Roma.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-23-2012, 05:35 AM
Is that why when comparing Kobe's numbers in the 4 games Sessions has played and the 43 games without Sessions, Kobe improved his FG% and PPG to 38.8% (33 made out of 85 shots) and 25.5 compared to the 43.1% and 28.7 he's averaged all season?

too little sample size

LakersLockdwn
03-23-2012, 08:53 AM
so he's saying hes going to do less passing and more shooting? did he think he was playing like a PG all this time? good job kobe

maybe hes just saying hess going to slash, spot up off screens, and make more plays without the ball instead of iso plays all the time. If Kobe can adjust his game i would respect him even more, sadly i dont think thats what he meant. I think hes just making excuses for when people say he doesnt pass the ball.

The whole reason for this thread is because of those very things u mentioned happening in the dallas game and whether or not they will continue... keep up yungin

BigCityofDreams
03-23-2012, 09:18 AM
Ricky Roma.

Glengarry Glen Ross definitely one of the best movies ever made.

marferrer
03-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Makes life a little bit easier on him. Now Kobe can play defense.

Chronz
03-23-2012, 11:46 AM

Hes chucking hard when Sessions isnt in the game, with Sessions on the floor Kobe is at 46% and 60% from 3 with a higher scoring rate. We will see how the 2 mesh but its looking like a perfect fit.

*Silver&Black*
03-23-2012, 05:27 PM
"I can be on the receiving end of plays.”

What? So everything we have seen Kobe do in the past has been through the eyes of a play maker for others?

Jenceman
03-23-2012, 08:39 PM
"I can be on the receiving end of plays.

What? So everything we have seen Kobe do in the past has been through the eyes of a play maker for others?

Who was the playmaker on the Lakers all these years?

I'll wait for your answer.

5ass
03-23-2012, 09:12 PM
The whole reason for this thread is because of those very things u mentioned happening in the dallas game and whether or not they will continue... keep up yungin

Oh i happened to miss that game, but if he did that he needs to continue to do so and thats what i meant. I didnt doubt he can do it for one game, but can he do it for the rest of the season?

kblo247
03-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Oh i happened to miss that game, but if he did that he needs to continue to do so and thats what i meant. I didnt doubt he can do it for one game, but can he do it for the rest of the season?

Well he had Artest setting screens for him and Pau to get open. That was totally new. He went catch and shoot or catch and attack with Sessions in the game.

The whole 1st unit including Pau/Drew went iso for the time Blake was in because no one checks him. That boy has 0 confidence and is afraid to shhot or attack

Sessions gets his first start tonight,

StickyGreenFan
03-24-2012, 02:57 AM
Who was the playmaker on the Lakers all these years?

I'll wait for your answer.

it WAS luke walton but now we have to adjust since hes gone

LAOwnsAll15
03-24-2012, 03:26 AM
it WAS luke walton but now we have to adjust since hes gone

Still miss him everytime we need to close out a game, its worry some knowing you dont have Luke anymore.