PDA

View Full Version : Pitt and Curry rotation

Wade>You
03-21-2012, 09:00 AM
How does everyone feel about a rotation of Pittman and Curry?

I'm definitely willing to give it a chance. I think the Heat need to take a closer look at both players to see if they can begin playing a more traditional lineup. This is a great opportunity to see what we have because Joel RARELY gets injured. Spoelstra's hand is being forced now to look at other options besides Joel.

Is there life after Joel Anthony?

HeatBBall
03-21-2012, 09:56 AM
I'm not big on Curry, but personally I feel that Pittman deserves more minutes for sure. He's been playing with intensity and has been showing some flashes of nice footwork. He's just slow is all. lol. But Curry seems just lost.

justinnum1
03-21-2012, 10:27 AM
might not have a choice. But curry should be wearing a suit on game nights

Teizy
03-21-2012, 10:55 AM
im sorry, but i have to disagree. We are hurting in the middle. Curry will never learn how to play with us if he doesnt get in-game experience. suits should be worn by old man howard and james jones(jones because i think harris would actually fit better since mike is down...AGAIN!)I dont know whats going on in practice but sometimes game situations bring out somethings in players that coaches and scouts just cant predict.(SEE TIM TEBOW). guys remember as much of a nutcase as allen iverson was he was unstoppable. and he got knocked for not giving a s**t ''about practice'''. not comparing curry to the answer just the practice and game relationship that some players have.

HiphopRelated
03-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Curry is done, dude is amazingly slow

gotoHcarolina52
03-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Both are ****

CHANGO
03-21-2012, 12:25 PM
Both are ****

This.

Mr. Baller
03-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Neither one should see the court in the playoffs now that we got Turiaf

justinnum1
03-21-2012, 01:33 PM
Neither one should see the court in the playoffs now that we got Turiaf:nod:

therealwd27
03-21-2012, 02:08 PM
Curry has played in 11 games a total of 25 minutes..and you guys are saying hes done? Hes lost over 100lbs and is finally under 300. He is lost because he hasnt gotten his feet wet in our system. He can produce just needs the chance..They are both foul machines but Curry atleast has shown he can produce on the offensive end in the past..Curry will get his chance with us, remember Spo always said "big picture" "long term"..Maybe this year was to get him into shape, have him learn our sets and etc and then next year he can get the chance..Remember hes 29 years old and basically has had 3 years off.

Pittman needs alot of help on offense, give him time who knows maybe he can produce they are both in shape now but Curry is more comfortable on offense

Slug3
03-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Curry has played in 11 games a total of 25 minutes..and you guys are saying hes done? Hes lost over 100lbs and is finally under 300. He is lost because he hasnt gotten his feet wet in our system. He can produce just needs the chance..They are both foul machines but Curry atleast has shown he can produce on the offensive end in the past..Curry will get his chance with us, remember Spo always said "big picture" "long term"..Maybe this year was to get him into shape, have him learn our sets and etc and then next year he can get the chance..Remember hes 29 years old and basically has had 3 years off.

Pittman needs alot of help on offense, give him time who knows maybe he can produce they are both in shape now but Curry is more comfortable on offense

problem is Curry doesnt understand our D and how it works. Always rotating late or in the wrong place. And thats just in his limited minutes. What makes it worse is the shortened season so we dont have many practices as it is. He has no time to learn how to pleays Heat D.

justinnum1
03-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Curry doesnt understand D, period.

xILLN355
03-21-2012, 03:58 PM

my aunt lost 150 pounds, now under 300, does she get a shot for the miami heat?

RCarlson85
03-21-2012, 05:30 PM
my aunt lost 150 pounds, now under 300, does she get a shot for the miami heat?

How tall is she? We need help the most at center so if she's over 6'10" you never know. lol

CHANGO
03-21-2012, 05:36 PM
LOL Pittman explain it better.

"I just play hard and I try to go after the ball if I see it," he said, currently ranked third in the league in fouls per 48 minutes, with 50 in 186 minutes. "Half the times, I don't see the guy up under me and I give him a little nudge and it's a foul.

"I used to do that in college all the time. It's nothing new to me. But since I lost weight, I'm a little quicker and I'm getting better at moving my feet, side to side, laterally."

justinnum1
03-21-2012, 05:40 PM
:laugh2:

Pittman is the man at fouling. When some playoff team wants to get physical, throw him in there and just let him swing them elbows

CHANGO
03-21-2012, 05:50 PM
:laugh2:

Pittman is the man at fouling. When some playoff team wants to get physical, throw him in there and just let him swing them elbows

That's the only thing I like about him... of course when we are winning/losing by 20 points or getting raped by the other team in the paint.

beasted86
03-21-2012, 07:07 PM
Pittman is physical, but not the good type of physical.

A guy like Zaza Pachulia comes in the game as the Center with the purpose of playing physical and has built his career on that, but does it in a smart way. He doesn't have nearly the foul rate Pittman has, always gets under the skin and in the head of opponents, and helps his team win every night by being aggressive.

Pittman on the other hand just due to poor IQ and conditioning is physical and often hurts the team with his mistakes.

I'm glad now that we have Turiaf both Pittman and Curry can take a seat on the far end of the bench where they belong until they get in better shape.

xILLN355
03-21-2012, 07:08 PM
How tall is she? We need help the most at center so if she's over 6'10" you never know. lol

nah bruh 4'10"

CHANGO
03-21-2012, 07:50 PM
nah bruh 4'10"

She'll be better than Pitt and Curry for SURE!

therealwd27
03-21-2012, 08:41 PM
nah bruh 4'10"

Was going to say if she Avg 19 and 7...and lead the league in FG% and was in top 5 3x then sure we can take a look:facepalm:

therealwd27
03-21-2012, 08:43 PM
problem is Curry doesnt understand our D and how it works. Always rotating late or in the wrong place. And thats just in his limited minutes. What makes it worse is the shortened season so we dont have many practices as it is. He has no time to learn how to pleays Heat D.

I understand that, but to call him garbage and a waste after judging him on 11 games and 25min is a little idiotic..You cant improve on in game situation unless you play in games

He has been VERY bad on defense but if he had more time maybe he would be better.

I know he was never solid on defense, but he was never on a defensive team until now..Spo and Riley both said big picture, like i said maybe this year was for him to get into playing shape and maybe next year he actually gets some time with practices and a regular schedule

xILLN355
03-21-2012, 09:21 PM
Was going to say if she Avg 19 and 7...and lead the league in FG% and was in top 5 3x then sure we can take a look:facepalm:

oh she'd definitely do better then pitt and curry. she'd eat them up and gain 600lbs