PDA

View Full Version : The Official Deron Williams Discussion

Hulk6
03-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Since he will be opting out after the season, which team will he most likely choose?

PhillyFaninLA
03-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Brooklyn.

mRc08
03-20-2012, 03:49 PM
I thought most reports were that if NJ didn't land howard he would be going to dallas? I'm not sure if this is still true or not. I don't think he's resigning though. This year has been terrible for the nets, and D-will got off to a slow start. I can't imagine he has enjoyed his time in NJ, and with a not so optimistic future, i could def. see him leaving.

jmoney85
03-20-2012, 03:50 PM
lol... you dont even put the team hes currently on in the poll

hilarious

RLundi
03-20-2012, 03:51 PM
Sign-and-trade to Orlando :D

LongIslandIcedZ
03-20-2012, 03:52 PM
Not even gonna have Brooklyn on the list?

I know he has the option to go anywhere, but he has said he is leaning towards re-signing. For that reason alone he should at least be a part of the poll.

Weezy
03-20-2012, 03:52 PM
Tough times for Nets.... I don't see him staying either. But who knows really.. maybe another show we can watch on ESPN this summer?

Ty Fast
03-20-2012, 03:54 PM
does dallas even have cap space?

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 03:55 PM
He's going to be with Brooklyn. Billy King would have dealt him at the deadline if he didn't have assurances that Deron would stay.

PhillyFaninLA
03-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Tough times for Nets.... I don't see him staying either. But who knows really.. maybe another show we can watch on ESPN this summer?

Original.

Get over.

Don't live 18 months in the past.

RLundi
03-20-2012, 03:56 PM
He's going to be with Brooklyn. Billy King would have dealt him at the deadline if he didn't have assurances that Deron would stay.

I'm sure he had assurances with Dwight as well.

Obviously, Brooklyn has a chance but I don't think it's at all a foregone conclusion.

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 03:57 PM
I thought most reports were that if NJ didn't land howard he would be going to dallas? I'm not sure if this is still true or not. I don't think he's resigning though. This year has been terrible for the nets, and D-will got off to a slow start. I can't imagine he has enjoyed his time in NJ, and with a not so optimistic future, i could def. see him leaving.

Him and his wife LOVE NYC. He has gotten multiple endorsement deals that will enhance once the team moves to Brooklyn he will lose if he moves to Dallas. He has nothing to say but good things to say about the NETS FO, they consult him on EVERY move and he knows it's not the NETS fault that Dwight flopped at the last minute. They will still build a contender around him.

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 03:59 PM
I'm sure he had assurances with Dwight as well.

Obviously, Brooklyn has a chance but I don't think it's at all a foregone conclusion.

Really is that why Dwight had 5 OTHER teams on his wish-list? Dwight gave no such assurances. He favored Brooklyn but it was far from a done deal.

lvlheaded
03-20-2012, 04:02 PM
There is too many variables in this situation to accurately predict this yet.

I think its between the Nets and Dallas, the Nets have the home town advantage as they can offer a bigger contract and more roster flexibility, but I wouldn't count the Mavs or even the Lakers out

Hustla23
03-20-2012, 04:03 PM
Probably not the Nets. They give up lottery picks for over the hill broken down players and give ludicrous deals to people like Travis Outlaw. Doesn't sound like the type of team that a star player would want to stay with.

Dallas seems more likely since he's from there.

Ill21
03-20-2012, 04:03 PM
I think he stays with the Nets, face of Brooklyn.

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 04:04 PM

I think its between the Nets and Dallas, the Nets have the home town advantage as they can offer a bigger contract and more roster flexibility, but I wouldn't count the Mavs or even the Lakers out

The Lakers are beyond out. They have absolutely ZERO cap room unless D-Will wants to take the MLE for the rest of his career lol.

RLundi
Really is that why Dwight had 5 OTHER teams on his wish-list? Dwight gave no such assurances. He favored Brooklyn but it was far from a done deal.

5, really? Do tell. And I'm sure you never presumed Dwight was gonna end up with the Nets.

There are no assurances in sports. Just ask Baron Davis in regards to Elton Brand. The Nets need a win, and hopefully they get one in D-Will staying. But please don't fool yourself into thinking Williams staying with the Nets is a done deal. If anything, he has every reason to leave now.

BigCityofDreams
Sign-and-trade to Orlando :D

Why not he was courting Dwight maybe now it's time to go the other way.

CoffeeJanitor
03-20-2012, 04:06 PM
Him and his wife LOVE NYC. He has gotten multiple endorsement deals that will enhance once the team moves to Brooklyn he will lose if he moves to Dallas. He has nothing to say but good things to say about the NETS FO, they consult him on EVERY move and he knows it's not the NETS fault that Dwight flopped at the last minute. They will still build a contender around him.Hahaha.

No way they build a better team than DAL.

lvlheaded
03-20-2012, 04:09 PM

The Lakers are beyond out. They have absolutely ZERO cap room unless D-Will wants to take the MLE for the rest of his career lol.

I never underestimate the Lakers. It wouldn't shock me at all if he found a way to clear the space to get him. They would obviously be a long shot, and I wouldn't count on it, but I can't count them out.

BigCityofDreams
03-20-2012, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=waveycrockett;21433948]

I never underestimate the Lakers. It wouldn't shock me at all if he found a way to clear the space to get him. They would obviously be a long shot, and I wouldn't count on it, but I can't count them out.

Seems like the Lakers are trying their best to not take on additional salary in the next couple of seasons. Not saying they are definitely going to get this guy or that guy but they are pulling things in with regards to the new CBA. I mean Odom was basically a salary dump.

KnicksR4Real
03-20-2012, 04:26 PM
I think he could go to Orlando

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Probably not the Nets. They give up lottery picks for over the hill broken down players and give ludicrous deals to people like Travis Outlaw. Doesn't sound like the type of team that a star player would want to stay with.

Dallas seems more likely since he's from there.

Gerald Wallace and Deron Williams are over the hill and broken down?? You must not even watch any games outside of the Knicks,

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Seems like the Lakers are trying their best to not take on additional salary in the next couple of seasons. Not saying they are definitely going to get this guy or that guy but they are pulling things in with regards to the new CBA. I mean Odom was basically a salary dump.

Deron Williams FA is this summer. They will still have BYnum, Gasol, Kobe, Meta and others under the cap. Sorry but there is no chance they clear enough space to sign him?

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 04:31 PM
I think he could go to Orlando

How?

BigCityofDreams
03-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Never said they were going to get Deron this summer

Weezy
03-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Original.

Get over.

Don't live 18 months in the past.

I wasn't. I am actually excited for more drama aren't you or are just trying to look cool trying to make me look stupid? Get a clue for a joke....

Hustla23
03-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Gerald Wallace and Deron Williams are over the hill and broken down?? You must not even watch any games outside of the Knicks,
Whoa, easy there tiger. Deron Williams is a stud, no doubt.

But G-Force is a brittle statue at this point. If I'm Deron Williams, I look at that trade, bury my hands in my face for a good 5 minutes :facepalm:, and figure out what the real estate market is like in Dallas.

PhillyFaninLA
03-20-2012, 04:38 PM
I wasn't. I am actually excited for more drama aren't you or are just trying to look cool trying to make me look stupid? Get a clue for a joke....

I'm a dork I'm not all that cool so clearly that is not my goal. I'm not trying to make you look anyway, I'll let you handle that. I'm not the one referencing an incident 18 months old that has been joked to death to try and sound funny to strangers on the internet.

Weezy
03-20-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm a dork I'm not all that cool so clearly that is not my goal. I'm not trying to make you look anyway, I'll let you handle that. I'm not the one referencing an incident 18 months old that has been joked to death to try and sound funny to strangers on the internet.

Funny, you quoted ME didn't you? You don't have to reply to my post in the first place so STFU.

Anyways, I made the reference for a reason. This is the same damn speculation where Net fans thought Dwight was coming to Jersey. Same thing happens for Dallas fans and now Net fans are dealing with the good old drama. Deron wants to win and if he isn't winning now........

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 04:43 PM

But G-Force is a brittle statue at this point. If I'm Deron Williams, I look at that trade, bury my hands in my face for a good 5 minutes :facepalm:, and figure out what the real estate market is like in Dallas.

Your reasoning is lame for so many reasons one of which The Nets consult Deron on EVERY move. There is no doubt that before that trade was made he was asked about G-Force. BK said the rationale for the trade is Deron would prefer to play with G-Force than a raw rookie like Barnes and our pick is still top-3 protected. Wallace is still a very good player. Bums don't go out and drop 27 and 12. He's played 44 games in a condensed season thats 9 more games than your boy Carmelo Anthony. Another brittle bum?

PhillyFaninLA
[/B]

Funny, you quoted ME didn't you? You don't have to reply to my post in the first place then so STFU.

Nor you mine. So to help your case you say STFU.

I do want to point out that this is actually a message board so people replying to people is kind of how this site works.

I'm moving on so if your desperate for the last word congrats you'll get it.

Knickfansince97
the magic obviously

Weezy
03-20-2012, 04:47 PM
Your reasoning is lame for so many reasons one of which The Nets consult Deron on EVERY move. There is no doubt that before that trade was made he was asked about G-Force. BK said the rationale for the trade is Deron would prefer to play with G-Force than a raw rookie like Barnes and our pick is still top-3 protected. Wallace is still a very good player. Bums don't go out and drop 27 and 12. He's played 44 games in a condensed season thats 9 more games than your boy Carmelo Anthony. Another brittle bum?

Has absolutely nothing to do with Carmelo Anthony. This is about G-Force. I am sorry but he isn't worth a top 3 protected pick. Maybe a couple years ago. On top of that he can opt out of his contract. It was a risky move but don't you believe a better player could of been obtained with this draft pick?

Not sure what this is showing Deron about the Nets FO but IMO.. it isn't good.

LongIslandIcedZ
03-20-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm inclined to choose Dallas, but I also give NJ a real chance to lock him up.

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 04:56 PM
Has absolutely nothing to do with Carmelo Anthony. This is about G-Force. I am sorry but he isn't worth a top 3 protected pick. Maybe a couple years ago. On top of that he can opt out of his contract. It was a risky move but don't you believe a better player could of been obtained with this draft pick?

Not sure what this is showing Deron about the Nets FO but IMO.. it isn't good.

Again Deron is consulted about every move. If he wanted to play with Harrison Barnes over Gerald Wallace BK would have kept the pick. Gerald Wallace dropped 27 and 12, how long before Harrison Barnes or Perry Jones or Terrance Jones can do that? As it stands it's still possible to have Anthony Davis/ MKG/T.Robinson

Weezy
03-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Again Deron is consulted about every move. If he wanted to play with Harrison Barnes over Gerald Wallace BK would have kept the pick. Gerald Wallace dropped 27 and 12, how long before Harrison Barnes or Perry Jones or Terrance Jones can do that?

You still didn't answer about him opting out and secondly, this was one game. You think he will consistently do this? It remains to be seen.

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 05:03 PM
You still didn't answer about him opting out and secondly, this was one game. You think he will consistently do this? It remains to be seen.

If he opts out we will just re-sign him. No team can offer the money, playing time and PG we can offer. Lets put it this way Gerald Wallace will hands down be better than Harrison Barnes/Perry Jones for the next few years which is all that matters for D-Will. And like I said Anthony Davis/MKG/T.Robinson are still very much an option for us.

Mr_Amaziing
03-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Orlando

Mr Costanza
03-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Not putting the nets on that list is so ridiculous I vote to close this thread immediately.

Hustla23
03-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Even if that's true, that doesn't seem like a dangerously desperate concession by the Nets? Giving a player who doesn't have an extension with the team full control over the personnel moves?

You can look beyond this season to evaluate the injury concerns regarding Carmelo Anthony and Gerald Wallace.

I feel rather bad for Nets fans, especially ones like you who are compelled to attempt to rationalize this laughable trade in order to keep themselves from going insane.

I'm still cracking up over the monumental idiocy perpetrated by King.

Hulk6
03-20-2012, 05:27 PM
Not putting the nets on that list is so ridiculous I vote to close this thread immediately.

stfu

oak2455
03-20-2012, 05:41 PM

No state tax..... Hellllllo

oak2455
03-20-2012, 05:42 PM
Yankees

marj987
03-20-2012, 05:57 PM
Why would he even say 95% thats just stupid! I think he's leaving and, even as a Mavs fan...I want him to stay in New Jersey though.

GodsSon
03-20-2012, 05:58 PM
He's coming to Toronto...book it

Go Bulls!!!!!
03-20-2012, 05:59 PM
It's between the Mavs and Magic. I think Howards and Williams original plan was for both of them to play in Brooklyn but after the **** the Magic owner did on having his whole family tree calling Dwight to convince him to stay and Dwight opting in, eliminated the Nets from having Howard and/or Williams. Now Williams is going to decide to play for his hometown or still go on with the plan to play with Dwight but this time with the Magic. The Magic can amnesty Turk and trade Nelson and have cap to sign Williams.
I have a feeling the Magic have told Howard about the possibility of adding Williams this summer and that Howard doesn't need to leave to get a championship but have the championship won in Orlando with Deron. I would love seeing Magic vs Heat just because the Heat would have another obstacle to get a championship besides the Bulls.

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 05:59 PM
Even if that's true, that doesn't seem like a dangerously desperate concession by the Nets? Giving a player who doesn't have an extension with the team full control over the personnel moves?

You can look beyond this season to evaluate the injury concerns regarding Carmelo Anthony and Gerald Wallace.

I feel rather bad for Nets fans, especially ones like you who are compelled to attempt to rationalize this laughable trade in order to keep themselves from going insane.

I'm still cracking up over the monumental idiocy perpetrated by King.

What dont you get about keeping Deron Williams happy being wayyyyy more important than drafting a Harrison Barnes or Perry Jones?

It's funny that many in your fanbase, the media AND KNicks organization were pushing to trade your locked up "superstar" for our guy with no extension, yet trading a draft pick to keep him happy is beyond your understanding.

What don't you understand that Gerald Wallace is a better player than any rookie we could draft next year outside the top-3?

What don't you understand that the Nets can still draft the elite talent in this draft which is all that matters?

Like I said Wallace has been a helluva lot more durable than Anthony so what does that make Melo if G-Force is Brittle?

We don't need your pity. Save it for the poor suckers in your fanbase that believe barely making the 8th seed with a 3 "Superstars" is some kind of accomplishment.

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 06:01 PM
It's between the Mavs and Magic. I think Howards and Williams original plan was for both of them to play in Brooklyn but after the **** the Magic owner did on having his whole family tree calling Dwight to convince him to stay and Dwight opting in, eliminated the Nets from having Howard and/or Williams. Now Williams is going to decide to play for his hometown or still go on with the plan to play with Dwight but this time with the Magic. The Magic can amnesty Turk and trade Nelson and have cap to sign Williams.
I have a feeling the Magic have told Howard about the possibility of adding Williams this summer and have Howard stay in his city. I would love seeing Magic vs Heat.

Magic have zero cap room and zero trade pieces to make it happen. Sorry but get real.

Go Bulls!!!!!
03-20-2012, 06:18 PM
if you would of read it correctly they would have cap room if they amnesty Turk and trade away Nelson and maybe Redick too. Why would they need trade pieces when they can sign Williams in FA.

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 06:29 PM
if you would of read it correctly they would have cap room if they amnesty Turk and trade away Nelson and maybe Redick too. Why would they need trade pieces when they can sign Williams in FA.

Are you kidding me? You can't be this ignorant.

You can't trade Nelson and Reddick for NOTHING. They will have to get near equal salary back in return so that wont clear crap. Unless you didn't realize that the trade deadline has expired and they can't be dealt for deals that expire THIS summer.

Also even if they Amnesty Turk they aren't still going to be stuck with another huge salary because Ryan Anderson is a FA and they have to re-sign their 2nd best player.

Go Bulls!!!!!
03-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Maybe my idea of getting rid of nelson and/or redick this summer is impossible to happen but i believe there is still a chance Williams might go to Orlando, i don't know how much cap they can have if they amnesty Turk and let the other players in expiring deals to expire.

Hustla23
03-20-2012, 06:57 PM
What dont you get about keeping Deron Williams happy being wayyyyy more important than drafting a Harrison Barnes or Perry Jones?

It's funny that many in your fanbase, the media AND KNicks organization were pushing to trade your locked up "superstar" for our guy with no extension, yet trading a draft pick to keep him happy is beyond your understanding.

What don't you understand that Gerald Wallace is a better player than any rookie we could draft next year outside the top-3?

What don't you understand that the Nets can still draft the elite talent in this draft which is all that matters?

Like I said Wallace has been a helluva lot more durable than Anthony so what does that make Melo if G-Force is Brittle?

We don't need your pity. Save it for the poor suckers in your fanbase that believe barely making the 8th seed with a 3 "Superstars" is some kind of accomplishment.
And what you fail to understand is that you're playing a rather dangerous game by dealing away assets in order to appease a player who doesn't seem likely to stay.

It reeks of clueless desperation, similar to what the Cavs experienced when they were dealing with the Lebron drama. Except the Cavs were a perennial championship contender. The Nets aren't even in the playoff picture.

You talk as if Gerald Wallace is guaranteed to be better than a lottery pick drafted in what scouts call one of the deepest drafts of the year. You're forfeiting a chance to draft a franchise type talent in order to obtain one guaranteed year of Gerald Wallace who is notoriously injury prone and whose game makes him further vulnerable to injury, even at this stage of his career.

Not to mention that the Blazers didn't even have the leverage to demand a lottery pick from a terrible team. Wallace probably wasn't ever coming back to Portland whether he was dumped, released, or allowed to expire.

I'm not sure what your goal is with the Anthony comparison. He has has averaged more games played throughout his career than Wallace has.

Well, at least our stars are signed for a long time and not influencing the FO to make moronic trades in order to appease them.

I suppose there's the small chance that Williams actually does stay. If Gerald Wallace was the man to do it, then congratulations. They still most likely wouldn't be a playoff team.

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Maybe my idea of getting rid of nelson and/or redick this summer is impossible to happen but i believe there is still a chance Williams might go to Orlando, i don't know how much cap they can have if they amnesty Turk and let the other players in expiring deals to expire.

The only player with an expiring is their 2nd best player Ryan Anderson. They arent clearing crap they are still 20 million over the cap

Mr Costanza
03-20-2012, 07:14 PM

They cant amnesty Turk so this argument is pointless.

Edit : And this is still the worst poll ever... Leaving out the Nets but putting in the Magic. Lol. Drugs are bad.

UPRock
03-20-2012, 07:20 PM
Nets.

raiderNlakerfan
03-20-2012, 07:24 PM
I wish LA but we wont have any cap space for him

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 07:27 PM
Probably to the Magic or Lakers for the vet min.

Mr Costanza
03-20-2012, 07:30 PM
No one respond and it will go away.

RLundi
03-20-2012, 07:37 PM
The only player with an expiring is their 2nd best player Ryan Anderson. They arent clearing crap they are still 20 million over the cap

$20M over the cap, what are you talking about? Nelson will be in the final year of his deal, Redick's final year is not guaranteed and Orlando would surely let Anderson walk to get Deron. Williams to the Magic isn't as far-fetched as you'd like to believe.

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 07:39 PM
From today

Nets guard Deron Williams did not make any guarantees he would be calling Brooklyn home next season, but he said he does hope to play at Barclays Center next season.

During a signing event at Metro PCS in the Fulton Mall, Williams had nothing but good things to say about the Nets’ future stomping grounds.

"[The Barclays Center] is going to be state of the art, it's going to be the best arena in the NBA hands down," Williams said. "I’m excited to see it when it’s complete and hopefully play there."

Williams, who has been with the Nets since being traded by the Jazz last season, is finally getting a feel for life in the Big Apple and its dedicated fan base.

"It’s definitely fun being in New York, living in New York, I’m enjoying my time here," Williams said. "I have had a couple of events now in Brooklyn and I’m starting to get a feel for how things are over here and I think people are excited about a team coming here."

In an attempt to show the Nets are committed to winning now, they traded for forward Gerald Wallace, a move Williams liked.

"I think the Gerald Wallace signing is definitely going to help this team, help this organization. He’s a great player," Williams said. "He’s still relatively young and can help us in the future."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/nets/nets_guard_williams_says_barclays_sGTBmNWxe7fmsrcJ 58e3mN#ixzz1phfh9LBd

RLundi
03-20-2012, 07:42 PM
From today

What the hell is he supposed to say??

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 07:44 PM
What the hell is he supposed to say??

He isnt supposed to say anthing? Thats what he said, and next year Dwight will be calling it home aswell.

RLundi
03-20-2012, 07:46 PM
He isnt supposed to say anthing? Thats what he said, and next year Dwight will be calling it home aswell.

Okay.

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 07:47 PM
Im sure Nets would have traded him if they didnt think he would resign, he gets to pick any players he wants. Billy King is his yes man he loves control over the team.

waveycrockett
03-20-2012, 08:00 PM
$20M over the cap, what are you talking about? Nelson will be in the final year of his deal, Redick's final year is not guaranteed and Orlando would surely let Anderson walk to get Deron. Williams to the Magic isn't as far-fetched as you'd like to believe.

Do you know anything? Clearly not. WE ARE talking about THIS SUMMER not the summer fo 2013 when Nelson and Reddick expire. Magic will still be 20 Million over the CAP this summer. Magic will not let Ryan Anderson walk because even if they do they will still be OVER THE CAP. Stop being ignorant and read something on the salary cap.

onlythisfar41
03-20-2012, 08:02 PM

So after everything that has happened youre still positive that Deron and Dwight will be a duo next year? Seriously?

I get it, youre the over the top poster that makes outlandish statements and predictions even when every single piece of evidence says otherwise, thats your persona. Youre notorious on this forum for making yourself look terrible and uneducated with the things you say but come on, just give it up already. I know you say half the things you say are because you enjoy people calling you a moron and getting frustrated by your comments, but I hope thats where it ends.

I truly feel sorry for you if you actually believe that you will be watching a Nets team that has Deron and Dwight playing side by side next year. A month ago, yes I wouldnt have that hard of a time believing it could happen, but now, no way. The dream is done, look forward to something else because its just going to hurt more the longer you think that your dream is still going to come true.

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 08:11 PM
So after everything that has happened youre still positive that Deron and Dwight will be a duo next year? Seriously?

I get it, youre the over the top poster that makes outlandish statements and predictions even when every single piece of evidence says otherwise, thats your persona. Youre notorious on this forum for making yourself look terrible and uneducated with the things you say but come on, just give it up already. I know you say half the things you say are because you enjoy people calling you a moron and getting frustrated by your comments, but I hope thats where it ends.

I truly feel sorry for you if you actually believe that you will be watching a Nets team that has Deron and Dwight playing side by side next year. A month ago, yes I wouldnt have that hard of a time believing it could happen, but now, no way. The dream is done, look forward to something else because its just going to hurt more the longer you think that your dream is still going to come true.

He signed an extension so they wouldnt trade him because the Magic have a pretty impressive record so far. It would have looked bad if he didnt want to resign with them and go to the Nets who werent even a playoff team. I dont see Dwight signing an extension next year and they will trade him at the deadline next year. I still think Dwight and Deron will be teamates for the Nets next year. And thank you for those kind comments, the reason you know who I am is because my posts stick out to you and you have emotion over them..which means I am right. :lift:

jmoney85
03-20-2012, 08:29 PM
I think if the magic have a terrible run in the playoffs I think they trade him in the offseason

oak2455
03-20-2012, 11:14 PM
He signed an extension so they wouldnt trade him because the Magic have a pretty impressive record so far. It would have looked bad if he didnt want to resign with them and go to the Nets who werent even a playoff team. I dont see Dwight signing an extension next year and they will trade him at the deadline next year. I still think Dwight and Deron will be teamates for the Nets next year. And thank you for those kind comments, the reason you know who I am is because my posts stick out to you and you have emotion over them..which means I am right. :lift:

I think if the magic have a terrible run in the playoffs I think they trade him in the offseason

at least you guys are here , but to think that D12 will be a Net is just foolish.......Deron nobody knows and at the event today what is he suppose to say??? I'm outta of here....come on be real.....just wait, summer is gonna be here soon then we shall know the real truth:speechless::speechless::speechless:

NYsFinest
03-20-2012, 11:47 PM
Im sure Nets would have traded him if they didnt think he would resign, he gets to pick any players he wants. Billy King is his yes man he loves control over the team.

Not sure I would be so proud of my favorite team sucking up to one player so hard just to try to remain relevant (while still having the 4th worst record in the NBA).

NYsFinest
03-20-2012, 11:49 PM

Your posts stick out because you drool over a different superstar every few months, each time proclaiming that it is a lock the Nets get him and are going to be one of the best teams ever. Nets just keep embarassing themselves and will look even more pathetic if they leave cap space for another year of chasing Dwight.

Fact is the Nets record is 51-160 in the past 3 years:

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

beasted86
03-20-2012, 11:52 PM
Miami.... duh!

beasted86
03-20-2012, 11:53 PM
Your posts stick out because you drool over a different superstar every few months, each time proclaiming that it is a lock the Nets get him and are going to be one of the best teams ever. Nets just keep embarassing themselves and will look even more pathetic if they leave cap space for another year of chasing Dwight.

Fact is the Nets record is 51-160 in the past 3 years:

Um... couldn't that be said about the Knicks over the past 10 years? Fan base was exactly the same.

JesusNYY_Savior
03-20-2012, 11:58 PM
of the teams listed i would say the mavs, since orlando and lal have no cap space lol why list them?? but i really think that he ends back up with brooklyn and only is opting out to get the most money he can

onlythisfar41
03-21-2012, 12:03 AM

You stick out because you say stupid things. I wont go as far as saying that youre worse than cousinsevansduo, because he is the absolute worst, but youre right up there with him. You say dumb **** and youre a blind homer than brings nothing productive to a discussion. Those are terrible things to stick out for, so dont be proud of yourself.

Now back to the topic, ill say once again that youre insane if you think youll have Dwight and Deron on the Nets next year. Honestly youll probably have neither. Theres no way to guarantee that D12 is coming next year or ever so why would Deron stay in NJ on the off chance that Dwight does actually end up there. Hes not going to risk his happiness and the rest of his prime rotting on a team like the Nets without the guarantee of a star joining him.

Face it, hes gone after the season unless something unforeseen happens.

oak2455
03-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Um... couldn't that be said about the Knicks over the past 10 years? Fan base was exactly the same.

who the Nets and the Knicks:facepalm::clap:

NYsFinest
03-21-2012, 12:10 AM

Knicks cleared cap space, signed and traded for their players and moved on. Nets on the other hand cleared cap for the summer of 2010 and are still begging stars to join/stay and it seems like will continue to do so next season.

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 12:33 AM
at least you guys are here , but to think that D12 will be a Net is just foolish.......Deron nobody knows and at the event today what is he suppose to say??? I'm outta of here....come on be real.....just wait, summer is gonna be here soon then we shall know the real truth:speechless::speechless::speechless:

Why not say when asked if he will sign the extension

"It's in God's hands"-Dwight Howard

Or when asked if he wants to sign the extension say

"No Comment"-Carmelo Anthony

Why wasn't Melo saying there was a 90% chance he would return? Or Dwight before he got guilted into staying 1 more year? Nobody believes Dwight is staying in Orlando or else he would have just signed the MAX.

:facepalm:

WAYNEBO
03-21-2012, 12:38 AM
Brooklyn all the way.

Hawkamania
03-21-2012, 12:42 AM
Mavs.

mavwar53
03-21-2012, 12:51 AM
I'm not saying it's going to happen, and nor am I saying I think it will even be talked about, but, I think he may consider a S&T to the Warriors, Deron Williams for Curry, Biedrins and Dorell Wright.

DoMeFavors
03-21-2012, 01:56 AM
I'm not saying it's going to happen, and nor am I saying I think it will even be talked about, but, I think he may consider a S&T to the Warriors, Deron Williams for Curry, Biedrins and Dorell Wright.

Why would he want to go there

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 02:16 AM
Why would he want to go there

To play with Nate Robinson

2-0-Niner
03-21-2012, 02:29 AM
Deron Williams PG, Marshon Brooks SG, Gerald Wallace or Josh Smith SF, Brook Lopez PF, Dwight C. Not bad, But I think he signs with the Lakers. Bigger Market, Kobe is Kobe, An Improving Bynum.

FarOutIos
03-21-2012, 02:56 AM
I think the blazers are going to sign Williams and trade for Howard with the picks they stockpiled...

Willams, Matthews, Batum, Aldridge and Howard...

UnWantedTheory
03-21-2012, 04:23 AM
If you exclude NJ/Brooklyn, it will probably be someone other than NJ/Brooklyn.

ragee
03-21-2012, 04:54 AM
Mavs. :pray:

oak2455
03-21-2012, 06:26 AM

Why wasn't Melo saying there was a 90% chance he would return? Or Dwight before he got guilted into staying 1 more year? Nobody believes Dwight is staying in Orlando or else he would have just signed the MAX.

Really so why not just say I'm a net and I'm staying?? Did he say that? Nope so he's a FA guess we'll wait n see .... Like I said a million times just wait before anything... Oh and I forgot :facepalm::facepalm: that's for you because you like giving them for some unknown reason

MattS
03-21-2012, 08:55 AM
its because there is ZERO chance he resigns there.

he aint gonna stick with a losing team thatwill NEVER be out of the shadows of the Knicks in their own backyard.

If nets fans think no one comes to their games in Newark.. wait untilthe novelty of seeing a new arena wears off in Brooklyn.

lol... you dont even put the team hes currently on in the poll

hilarious

MattS
03-21-2012, 08:56 AM
come on man... do you think he is going to say anything other then thatwhen he is under contract to a team.... when he opts out, he can say he loved NJ but priorities changed, which is exactly whats going to happen.

Not even gonna have Brooklyn on the list?

I know he has the option to go anywhere, but he has said he is leaning towards re-signing. For that reason alone he should at least be a part of the poll.

MattS
03-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Not true... which explains the Wallace panic move.
The nets still need to fill seats.... trading Deron ='s fewer then the 1000 people that go to nets games on a nightly basis

MattS
03-21-2012, 09:02 AM
you know where else in NYC there is a winning team? at the Garden.... playing for the Knicks, and while i know the Knicks currently have no money... dont think for a second that Dolan wouldnt make a move somehow to free u p space and try to get Deron which would be the ultimate kick to the balls with the Nets moving into their backyard which you know Dolan hates.

Also again... do you expect Deron to say that he hates NYC or the Nets or their FO?? Of course they are going to consult with him on every move, they are panicing and know it was a huge gamble to trade for him and their organization is finished with the move to Brooklyn if Deron aint onthe roster.

The guy hates losing and I think that hiscomments "this is not monkey see monkey do" is more then telling he is out.

Him and his wife LOVE NYC. He has gotten multiple endorsement deals that will enhance once the team moves to Brooklyn he will lose if he moves to Dallas. He has nothing to say but good things to say about the NETS FO, they consult him on EVERY move and he knows it's not the NETS fault that Dwight flopped at the last minute. They will still build a contender around him.

MattS
03-21-2012, 09:09 AM
the magic have a ton of expiring contracts after next season. they will have room and expiring contracts are valuable pieces. They will have the $$ for CP3 in 2013, therefor with their expiring contracts can feasably find the room for deron with those expiring contracts after this season. sorry, but think first.

Magic have zero cap room and zero trade pieces to make it happen. Sorry but get real.

D-Leethal
03-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Depends whats more important to him, winning a title or having his coach and GM consult him on potential moves? Playing at home with future HOFers or getting endorsement deals?

sharqstealth
03-21-2012, 09:36 AM
Its one thing to love another city... But as always there's NO PLACE LIKE HOME DWill>>>DALLAS

oak2455
03-21-2012, 09:51 AM
Depends whats more important to him, winning a title or having his coach and GM consult him on potential moves? Playing at home with future HOFers or getting endorsement deals?

Which the endorsement deals he can get any where he goes.... And the ones he has can follow him to wherever he chooses to go

Crackadalic
03-21-2012, 09:56 AM
It would be cool seeing him come to brooklyn since my old hs is near the stadium but if he wants to win go to dallas

NoahH
03-21-2012, 10:06 AM
Sacramento

ManningToTyree
03-21-2012, 10:16 AM
BK- 55%
Dallas-35%
Other-10%

D12 fan
03-21-2012, 10:53 AM
I still think Dwight/Dwill have a pact to play together,Either it's Orlando or Brooklyn.Dwight might try and recruit Dwill to Orlando this summer in a sign n trade,for those who say it couldn't happen are crazy because the players have the power.Deron can tell NJ to trade him to Orlando or lose me for nothing.The Nets are reportedly interested in signing Ryan Anderson this summer,the Magic can also offer 2 expiring contracts with Jameer/Redick.The same can also be said for NJ,Dwight could tell Orlando this summer hey I don't think I can win a championship in Orlando trade me to Brooklyn.

Magic offer: Anderson/Jameer(exp)/Redick(exp),1rd for Dwill
Brooklyn offer: Lopez,Wallace,Brooks,1rd for Dwight

jmoney85
03-21-2012, 10:54 AM
I dont know why people keep saying go to dallas to win....that team will be crap very soon... especially if they dump half that roster for dwill

jmoney85
03-21-2012, 10:55 AM
I still think Dwight/Dwill have a pact to play together,Either it's Orlando or Brooklyn.Dwight might try and recruit Dwill to Orlando this summer in a sign n trade,for those who say it couldn't happen are crazy because the players have the power.Deron can tell NJ to trade him to Orlando or lose me for nothing.The Nets are reportedly interested in signing Ryan Anderson this summer,the Magic can also offer 2 expiring contracts with Jameer/Redick.The same can also be said for NJ,Dwight could tell Orlando this summer hey I don't think I can win a championship in Orlando trade me to Brooklyn.

Magic offer: Anderson/Jameer(exp)/Redick(exp),1rd for Dwill
Brooklyn offer: Lopez,Wallace,Brooks,1rd for Dwight

im sure the nets would rather lose him for nothing than take back garbage

D12 fan
03-21-2012, 11:33 AM
Garbage its 2 expiring contracts and a young up and coming pf in Anderson,What else could they get in FA this year.Dwill is the only star in this year's FA.

Nelson,Farmar
Brooks,Redick
Wallace,Green
Anderson,Humphries
Lopez,Petro

That's a playoff roster.

Rockice_8
03-21-2012, 11:36 AM
This is a two horse race between Dal and Brooklyn. I don't get the Orlando/LA talk. Orlando has nothing but crap, I'd literally let him walk for nothing before taking back anything they offer, same for LA (cause they ain't offering Bynum)

The Nets can set themselves up to be competitive for 2012 if D-Will stays with G-Wallace, Lopez, Brooks, etc. and continue the 1 year deal trend to add some depth while setting themselves up again for the stacked 2013 FA class.

It's literally the only way to win these days. Let's just hope they can be smart enough not to sign another Outlaw next off season and go into mediocrity.

MrfadeawayJB
03-21-2012, 11:37 AM
I really dont know. Dallas is the best option

BullsBearsSox11
03-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Bulls should do a sign and trade for him and move rose to SG

Boozer and charlotts pick for williams.

Wishful thinking!!!

jmoney85
03-21-2012, 12:24 PM
Garbage its 2 expiring contracts and a young up and coming pf in Anderson,What else could they get in FA this year.Dwill is the only star in this year's FA.

Nelson,Farmar
Brooks,Redick
Wallace,Green
Anderson,Humphries
Lopez,Petro

That's a playoff roster.

yea why would we help orlando land dwill? lol no senseeeeee... and why would we want expiring contracts when we could just have the open space if dwill left lol

benzni
03-21-2012, 12:33 PM
Deron is going to the Jazz

NYtilIdie
03-21-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm saying Mavs just to ***k with Net fans.

D12 fan
03-21-2012, 01:37 PM
yea why would we help orlando land dwill? lol no senseeeeee... and why would we want expiring contracts when we could just have the open space if dwill left lol

Who are you going to sign with that capspace if Dwill leaves for nothing.?

VinceCarter
03-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Specifically, Williams was asked if anything over the last 19 games of the season could impact his decision this summer.

"Not really", came the response. He was also asked if the Nets could supplant the Knicks in the city's basketball culture. "Not anytime soon," he said, adding "It would take a while for all the kids to grow up Net fans ... I think it’ll be a while. But if we win a championship, there’s no telling." We? Let the guessing begin.

http://www.netsdaily.com/2012/3/21/2889907/d-will-guessing-game-opens

Interesting.

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 04:10 PM

Really so why not just say I'm a net and I'm staying?? Did he say that? Nope so he's a FA guess we'll wait n see .... Like I said a million times just wait before anything... Oh and I forgot :facepalm::facepalm: that's for you because you like giving them for some unknown reason

Again he said 90% chance he is returning Melo never said, Dwight never said that. It means he prefers and likely will return.:)

LTBaByyy
03-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Once D WIll signs with the Mavs, we will never see Nets fans on PSD again.

Everyone should be praying for this

Deemerc
03-21-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm saying Mavs just to ***k with Net fans.

I'm saying the Knicks won't make the playoffs to **** with knick fans

Deemerc
03-21-2012, 04:22 PM
I can't wait for dwill to sign with Brooklyn so I can :dance: on ltbabys face

LTBaByyy
03-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Deron will be on the couch watching the Mavs in the playoffs :)

When is the last time the Nets made the playoffs lol horrible

They will lose a 4-8 pick in a heavy draft, D Will, Wallace, and Humphries this summer

kdspurman
03-21-2012, 04:58 PM
Deron could get a s&t to Orlando. He may very well stay in Brooklyn too. No one knows whats in Deron's mind whether it's money/winning/face of a franchise etc... I love Dallas fans penciling him in though.

kdspurman
03-21-2012, 04:59 PM
I can't wait for dwill to sign with Brooklyn so I can :dance: on ltbabys face

Don't mind him. He also said Roddy Beaubois was going to be an all star.

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 05:07 PM
Once D WIll signs with the Mavs, we will never see Nets fans on PSD again.

Everyone should be praying for this

Once you realize half your team belongs in a nursing home you will stop sucking off our PG.:D

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 05:20 PM
Which the endorsement deals he can get any where he goes.... And the ones he has can follow him to wherever he chooses to go

From the horses mouth your full of shitttt. Dwill said himself he has gotten way more sponsors playing for losers in a big market than he ever did on a playoff team in Utah. Brush up on your facts brosef.:facepalm:

BigCityofDreams
03-21-2012, 05:27 PM
I'm saying the Knicks won't make the playoffs to **** with knick fans

Knicks will make the PS. They might not make any noise but they should get be able to get in.

Mr Costanza
03-21-2012, 05:36 PM
[/B]

http://www.netsdaily.com/2012/3/21/2889907/d-will-guessing-game-opens

Interesting.

Netsdaily. Lol. :facepalm:

LTBaByyy
03-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Once you realize half your team belongs in a nursing home you will stop sucking off our PG.:D

Our team is a nursing home and our record is still 3x as good as the Nets hahahahahahahahahahahah

And yall have young players, that just means yall suck. Seriously.

Have fun watching us in the playoffs, the only way Nets make playoffs is NBA 2k12

jmoney85
03-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Our team is a nursing home and our record is still 3x as good as the Nets hahahahahahahahahahahah

Have fun watching us in the playoffs, the only way Nets make playoffs is NBA 2k12

so your team has 60 wins?

JerseysFinest
03-21-2012, 05:51 PM
so your team has 60 wins?

No point in responding to him. He's pretty much just trying to provoke Nets fans.

Redskins10
03-21-2012, 05:53 PM
New Orleans.

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 06:03 PM

Get a life, have fun watching your team getting destroyed in the first round and blown up in the offseason.

D-Block21-Chito
03-21-2012, 06:17 PM

Stop baiting! Go Phuk urself!

VinceCarter
03-21-2012, 06:18 PM
Netsdaily. Lol. :facepalm:

Netsdaily uses sources for their articles....they don't make this **** up.

2 :facepalm::facepalm: for you.

Dade County
03-21-2012, 06:43 PM
I see D Will signing with a contender that needs an up grade at the pg position

He might take a little less to make it happen.

Mr Costanza
03-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Netsdaily uses sources for their articles....they don't make this **** up.

2 :facepalm::facepalm: for you.

True but he spins every one to make it favorable.

:facepalm: back at ya.

If Dwight took a dump and it slightly resembled the shape of NJ that site took it as a sign and he quoted the toilet seat.

Netsdaily to NJ is the equivalent of a restaurant review site to North Korea.

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 06:54 PM
I am so glad Jason Kidd won the NBA championship as a Maverick and not a Net!! :dance:

Even he said the Nets franchise and front office was horrible

Deron Williams will follow his lead and head to the Mavericks

Can't wait till your grandparents croak. :dance:

KJ21.the.truth
03-21-2012, 07:01 PM
My heart wants Orlando... Sadly, his heart probably wants Dallas.

LTBaByyy
03-21-2012, 07:04 PM

Just like a Nets fan, can't win ANY basketball argument with that team lol so you have to go to personal insults

Main reason, The Nets don't have that many fans.

You should look into a team to follow next year when Deron is on the Mavs, maybe the Knicks :)

Hows Dwight Howard on the Nets? The Blueprint hahahaha :laugh:

More like the footprint, with everyone leaving that team

GrkGawdofWalkz
03-21-2012, 07:07 PM
The options are plenty. He could go to Dallas, he could go to LA. Who knows. Anything is a possibility with him.

RLundi
03-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Do you know anything? Clearly not. WE ARE talking about THIS SUMMER not the summer fo 2013 when Nelson and Reddick expire. Magic will still be 20 Million over the CAP this summer. Magic will not let Ryan Anderson walk because even if they do they will still be OVER THE CAP. Stop being ignorant and read something on the salary cap.

:laugh2:

Serious question: how much sand is in your vagina right now? Surely that's why you're so pissy.

Here's the truth: no matter how much you try to convince yourself that Williams is staying, he's not. Please stop deluding yourself into thinking Orlando won't at least be players for Williams. I never said the Magic will land him, but you thinking it's a done deal D Will stays with the Nets is the height of lunacy.

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 07:11 PM

Serious question: how much sand is in your vagina right now?

About as much as the semen in your eye.

Seriously ****** go read up on Larry Coons FAQ and learn yourself something.:cool:

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 07:15 PM
Just like a Nets fan, can't win ANY basketball argument with that team lol so you have to go to personal insults

Main reason, The Nets don't have that many fans.

You should look into a team to follow next year when Deron is on the Mavs, maybe the Knicks :)

Hows Dwight Howard on the Nets? The Blueprint hahahaha :laugh:

More like the footprint, with everyone leaving that team

LMAO this proves your just an inbred hick from texas. Seriously, who has left this team?

RLundi
03-21-2012, 07:19 PM
About as much as the semen in your eye.

Seriously ****** go read up on Larry Coons FAQ and learn yourself something.:cool:

Very mature.

You're upset that D Will is gone aren't you? Losing out to Dwight and Williams in a matter of months, I get it, it sucks.

At the same time, think logically. The Nets are such an unattractive franchise, even with a new arena and city, they will always play second fiddle to the Knicks, and you know this. They will not lure free agents. After the marvelous arena wears off, the Nets will go back to being what they've always been -- irrelevant and insignifcant. The Magic might offer Nelson, JJ, Anderson, who knows at this point. And the Nets may reason, 'no way in hell we're gonna help Orlando get Deron.' And that's fine. Maybe Orlando won't get him, but neither will the Nets :)

RLundi
03-21-2012, 07:22 PM
LMAO this proves your just an inbred hick from texas. Seriously, who has left this team?

Better question, who has joined this team? Melo? Dwight?? Monta Ellis???

Oh wait, no. Gerald Wallace.

My mistake.

netsgiantsyanks
03-21-2012, 07:23 PM
I am so glad Jason Kidd won the NBA championship as a Maverick and not a Net!! :dance:

Even he said the Nets franchise and front office was horrible

Deron Williams will follow his lead and head to the Mavericks

the front office that was there when kidd was there is gone, nice try tho.

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Very mature.

You're upset that D Will is gone aren't you? Losing out to Dwight and Williams in a matter of months, I get it, it sucks.

At the same time, think logically. The Nets are such an unattractive franchise, even with a new arena and city, they will always play second fiddle to the Knicks, and you know this. They will not lure free agents. After the marvelous arena wears off, the Nets will go back to being what they've always been -- irrelevant and insignifcant. The Magic might offer Nelson, JJ, Anderson, who knows at this point. And the Nets may reason, 'no way in hell we're gonna help Orlando get Deron.' And that's fine. Maybe Orlando won't get him, but neither will the Nets :)

I think your more upset that Dwight is leaving and decided to have some pity on your sorry franchise and extra sorry city for 1 more year. :-0

netsgiantsyanks
03-21-2012, 07:27 PM
god you people fight like little *****es.

oak2455
03-21-2012, 07:29 PM
From the horses mouth your full of shitttt. Dwill said himself he has gotten way more sponsors playing for losers in a big market than he ever did on a playoff team in Utah. Brush up on your facts brosef.:facepalm:

wow dude you must be a child:facepalm::facepalm:, because your quoting me on everything ........Dallas is a BIG market , sorry to break the bad news to you:cry: also No State Tax , thats huge!!!!! Just saying... ohh and Cuban is a good owner ...Brush up on youre facts , let me see play with the Dallas Mavericks or the Nets.......only time will tell, but you should take off your homer glasses off:D its getting silly:confused:

LakersA's49ers
if he leaves, he's pretty much a punk. he's already a punk for taking Sloan to the brink of quitting. One of the handful of greedy players in the league. sickening. him, melo, and howard make me sick. forget lebron, that was all him. forcing a team to trade you is sad

RLundi
I think your more upset that Dwight is leaving and decided to have some pity on your sorry franchise and extra sorry city for 1 more year. :-0

Now you're trying to get personal and jab me with Dwight insults?

Every time I think you can't get lower, you impress yet again.

I'm being serious here, are you 13? If not, then your childish demeanor is inexcusable. Talk about pot meet kettle. You lost out on Dwight, Deron's all but gone and you're trying to denigrate another franchise??

I've truly seen it all.

oak2455
03-21-2012, 07:32 PM
I agree with the poster above this is getting stupid.....gonna watch the Knicks and do my MLB draft :)

Mr Costanza
03-21-2012, 07:35 PM
Lol. Wow you guys are funny.

D12 fan
03-21-2012, 07:45 PM

I'm being serious here, are you 13? If not, then your childish demeanor is inexcusable. Talk about pot meet kettle. You lost out on Dwight, Deron's all but gone and you're trying to denigrate another franchise??

I've truly seen it all.

Hypocrite.So you can insult me and call me a idiot and a bandwagon fan,but you can't take someone else taking shots at you.Dude just shut up,and quit calling people out like you know everything.

RLundi
03-21-2012, 07:49 PM
Hypocrite.So you can insult me and call me a idiot and a bandwagon fan,but you can't take someone else taking shots at you.Dude just shut up,and quit calling people out like you know everything.

Yes. Because you are an idiot and a bandwagon fan. What about that is unclear?

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 07:54 PM
;)

I've truly seen it all.

Whether I'm 13,87,25.15,2 or 6 months and am the smartest baby alive it doesn't change the fact that your a scum bag that likes trolling nets fans and need to get a life and a part time job preferably not pumping gas. Enjoy Dwight for 1 more year.;)

BigCityofDreams
03-21-2012, 08:02 PM

This is the second time you made a comment like this are you insane

oak2455
03-21-2012, 08:06 PM
This is the second time time you made a comment like this are you insane

Kids on the internet :D

BigCityofDreams
03-21-2012, 08:09 PM
Get a life, have fun watching your team getting destroyed in the first round and blown up in the offseason.

Why would they blow up the team?

waveycrockett
Stop playing the moral high ground and pick a side. Can't you see we are at war here?

LTBaByyy

I seriously think he was abandoned as a baby with no family and adopted

Or either he is just one ugly assssss dude lol

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 08:11 PM

I would hope their dumb enough not to. I would love to see a team full of mid-30 and 40 year olds compete for a ring.

jmoney85
03-21-2012, 08:13 PM

if they want dwill they would have too

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 08:14 PM

So now your fantasizing about guys looks on the internet? WOW color me shocked but it's ok I don't judge people like that. :clap:

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 08:14 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oZ_9kr4oNE

RLundi
03-21-2012, 08:15 PM
;)

Whether I'm 13,87,25.15,2 or 6 months and am the smartest baby alive it doesn't change the fact that your a scum bag that likes trolling nets fans and need to get a life and a part time job preferably not pumping gas. Enjoy Dwight for 1 more year.;)

Okay.

Enjoy Dwight never? Enjoy Williams for another month?

For the record, I don't troll Nets fans. I speak my opinion, or is that no longer allowed? If so, do yourself a favor and get the hell off the internet Hitler. You're just a whiny little baby because my opinion doesn't coincide with yours and the combination of losing out on Dwight with the realization that the one thing that makes your franchise marginally relevant already has one foot out the door is enough to depress and overwhelm even the most faithful Nets fans.

"Pumping gas," "scum bag," really? This is an internet forum. You realize personal insults against character have absolutely no bearing don't you? You're much better off sticking to general insults, like schmuck, tool, idiot, moronic imbecile, degenerate, you know, all of the things that you embody. Someone being an idiot is a lot more quantifiable than a low-paying career or a character flaw.

The more you know :)

dsonLAL24
03-21-2012, 08:18 PM
dallas

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Okay.

Enjoy Dwight never? Enjoy Williams for another month?

For the record, I don't troll Nets fans. I speak my opinion, or is that no longer allowed? If so, do yourself a favor and get the hell off the internet Hitler. You're just a whiny little baby because my opinion doesn't coincide with yours and the combination of losing out on Dwight with the realization that the one thing that makes your franchise marginally relevant already has one foot out the door is enough to depress and overwhelm even the most faithful Nets fans.

"Pumping gas," "scum bag," really? This is an internet forum. You realize personal insults against character have absolutely no bearing don't you? You're much better off sticking to general insults, like schmuck, tool, idiot, moronic imbecile, degenerate, you know, all of the things that you embody. Someone being an idiot is a lot more quantifiable than a low-paying career or a character flaw.

The more you know :)

Hey man your a scum bag don't take it personal. Life is funny that way.:speechless:

RLundi
03-21-2012, 08:22 PM
Hey man your a scum bag don't take it personal. Life is funny that way.:speechless:

Kids.

Someday you'll grow up, I promise. And when you do, don't you worry one bit, the Nets will still suck :D

LTBaByyy
03-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Nets fans are really hurt right now! :laugh:

A week ago they were jumping for joy with Dwight Howard

No all star has wanted to come to Nets haha and never will, unless by trade to be forced into the losing team.

Hahahahaha I am done. Nets suck so bad.

See y'all later! One more month of Nets fans on PSD :)

BigCityofDreams
03-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Stop playing the moral high ground and pick a side. Can't you see we are at war here?

It's a message board no one is shedding blood on here especially because someone jokes on their team.

Lol not all the kids are here though

I just think he's going over board especially since he's bent out of shape that D12 opted in.

I would hope their dumb enough not to. I would love to see a team full of mid-30 and 40 year olds compete for a ring.

Mid 30 and 40 yr olds? Are you watching the same knick team as everyone else. Lin, Fields, and Shump are in their early 20s, JR and Melo are in their late 20s and Amare and Chandler are 29/30 yrs old. Bibby and Davis are player in the mid 30s range but they are key pieces of the team going forward.

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 08:27 PM

Kids.

Someday you'll grow up, I promise. And when you do, don't you worry one bit, the Nets will still suck :D

Fortune Cookie advice from a scum bag? LOVE IT! You said so it must be true!

RLundi
03-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Nets fans are really hurt right now! :laugh:

A week ago they were jumping for joy with Dwight Howard

No all star has wanted to come to Nets haha and never will, unless by trade to be forced into the losing team.

Hahahahaha I am done. Nets suck so bad.

See y'all later! One more month of Nets fans on PSD :)

I actually like Nets fans.

It's just ChillWill, Wavey Crockett and DoMeFavors are all the same person, each with their own alter egos, but with one common denominator: tool.

I'm gonna go watch the Magic beat the Suns. Have fun watching a nail-biter between two of the most terrible teams in the league :)

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 08:28 PM
Mid 30 and 40 yr olds? Are you watching the same knick team as everyone else. Lin, Fields, and Shump are in their early 20s, JR and Melo are in their late 20s and Amare and Chandler are 29/30 yrs old. Bibby and Davis are player in the mid 30s range but they are key pieces of the team going forward.

Who the hell is talking about the Knicks? GTFO

BigCityofDreams
Nvm

jmoney85
knicks fans spend 99% of their respective days trying to bait or troll net fans.... go outsideeee

Njsportsfreak
03-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Nj why MONEY TALKS his contract would be much larger and he would get many alot more with endorsements with the nets then anywhere else and I see him pulling in at least one more superstar also

RLundi
03-21-2012, 08:29 PM
It's a message board no one is shedding blood on here especially because someone jokes on their team.

Lol not all the kids are here though

I just think he's going over board especially since he's bent out of shape that D12 opted in.

Ignore him. The Nets are the fat girl everyone runs a train on but no one wants to take her home to Mom or be seen in public with. Wavey Crockett is just butthurt because he will never have a date to prom.

By the way, Dwight Howard says hi :)

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 08:30 PM
I actually like Nets fans.

It's just ChillWill, Wavey Crockett and DoMeFavors are all the same person, each with their own alter egos, but with one common denominator: tool.

I'm gonna go watch the Magic beat the Suns. Have fun watching a nail-biter between two of the most terrible teams in the league :)

Whew tough talk from a guy whose team lost to John Lucas and company! Enjoy the Game Brosef!

BigCityofDreams
03-21-2012, 08:31 PM
My bad mixed up the posts

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 08:32 PM
Ignore him. The Nets are the fat girl everyone runs a train on but no one wants to take her home to Mom or be seen in public with. Wavey Crockett is just butthurt because he will never have a date to prom.

Thats an excellent analogy you made between your wife and the Nets. Bravo.:clap: Except I never have to be seen with the Nets in public just watch on TV, you on the other hand....

BigCityofDreams
03-21-2012, 08:34 PM

Lol funny because it is kind of true.

waveycrockett
03-21-2012, 08:38 PM
Lol funny because it is kind of true.

Isn't there like a ZOMG ImOn ShumPEert is DA GrEaTesT sG EVERRRR thread you should be posting in or something?

BigCityofDreams
03-21-2012, 09:04 PM
No posting in here is more fun.

VinceCarter
03-21-2012, 09:24 PM
How is this thread not closed yet :facepalm:

All of this arguing and baiting is for NOTHING. WE DON'T KNOW WHERE DERON WILL BE NEXT SEASON SO STOP.

Redskins10
03-21-2012, 09:28 PM
New Orleans.

D12 fan
03-21-2012, 09:36 PM

Kids.

You must be a 40 year old virgin,I bet you still stay in your mother's basement,get out dude and enjoy your life find a girlfriend,and maybe you want have so much hateful things to say.Enjoy life man,get off your computer and find a job and a wife,I promise you would feel so much better inside.

jmoney85
03-21-2012, 09:37 PM
You must be a 40 year old version,I bet you still stay in your mother's basement,get out dude and enjoy your life find a girlfriend,and maybe you want have so much hateful things to say.Enjoy life man,get off your computer and find a job and a wife,I promise you would feel so much better inside.

lol

D12 fan
03-21-2012, 09:49 PM
lol

rlundi86 is a mommy's boy,don't laugh at him it's past his curfew.

oak2455
03-21-2012, 10:52 PM
how is this thread not closed yet :facepalm:

All of this arguing and baiting is for nothing. We don't know where deron will be next season so stop.

troll:d;)

RLundi
03-22-2012, 09:04 AM
You must be a 40 year old virgin,I bet you still stay in your mother's basement,get out dude and enjoy your life find a girlfriend,and maybe you want have so much hateful things to say.Enjoy life man,get off your computer and find a job and a wife,I promise you would feel so much better inside.

40-year old virgin, how original.

If you don't like my commentary, feel free to kindly put me on ignore list.

Rockice_8
03-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Wow this thread has derailed.

I think D-Will is going to stay in Brooklyn if anyone even cares anymore.

Mods are useless on this site.

oak2455
03-22-2012, 09:16 AM
This thread look at the forum :facepalm: PSD meltdown!!!!

D-Leethal
03-22-2012, 09:29 AM
Wow the NBA forum is freakin' pathetic.

But losing to the Wizards sure ain't gonna keep DWill in town. At least your pick is top 3 protected :laugh:

SkipBaylessFan
03-22-2012, 09:31 AM
Honestly, Brooklyn is the best place for him. He'll be the face of the franchise in NY and the Nets have a lot of assets to build a contender.

todu82
03-22-2012, 09:39 AM
Dallas.