PDA

View Full Version : JJ Hickson, Fisher, Rasheed Wallace or Mikki Moore

KCMAJ
03-20-2012, 01:58 AM
JJ Hickson could be a great pick up for Miami. He is a power forward but can also play some minutes as center. This guy is young and has full of potential. Fisher would be great also. If I were Erik Spoelstra, I would play Chalmer and Cole for 3 quarters and play Fisher exclusively in the 4th quarter. Needless to say that Miami need a center just like the state of Texas needs rain right now. Joel's place is right on the bench. Rasheed or Mikki would do for me. If the Heat pick 3 of these 4 guys then rest assure that we would be a mighty nba champion this year. What do you guys think?

stawka
03-20-2012, 02:40 AM
Fisher in the fourth is no good - fourth quarter is all about defense, so no Fisher

I do agree with Hickson though. He's young and has potential, and has a big body to bang down low with the bigger centers that Joel Anthony gets slapped around by. He just looks much bigger than Anthony, and I think that helps when facing Magic/Lakers

shizzle09
03-20-2012, 02:54 AM
hickson all day.

FreakaNashur
03-20-2012, 02:55 AM
i have to go with lebron's former teammate. JJ hickson.

Derick713
03-20-2012, 03:09 AM
It's pretty alarming that the Sacramento Kings waived Hickson after recently acquiring him. It's hard to resist signing a player with all that potential. LeBron might push for the Heat to sign him. Right now I see the Heat signing Turiaf and Fisher. I think Heat fans are hoping the Hornets waive Chris Kaman.

fadahway
03-20-2012, 05:32 AM
i have to go with lebron's former teammate. JJ hickson.
Me 2, and Mr. Fish

HeatBBall
03-20-2012, 08:25 AM
I don't want Fisher at all. The man is ancient to me, I already don't like having Juwan on the team and now you all want Fisher? I don't see how he'd help us. He's lost wayy more than one step.

I wouldn't mind JJ Hickson if he has his mindset on playing serious ball, he's really athletic and could get some decent boards for us.

daleja424
03-20-2012, 08:29 AM
Hickson is a good pickup only if we are moving Haslem realistically...

Id add Turiaf I think. Offers some toughness, shotblocking, size at the backup center position.

Unless Bosh is going to start at the 5 with Haslem/Hickson at the 4??? SHRUG

HeatBBall
03-20-2012, 08:34 AM
Hickson is a good pickup only if we are moving Haslem realistically...

Id add Turiaf I think. Offers some toughness, shotblocking, size at the backup center position.

Unless Bosh is going to start at the 5 with Haslem/Hickson at the 4??? SHRUG

That wouldn't be a bad rotation at all. Haslem has to step his game up though and be more consistent with his shot. I don't get what happened to his shot this year.

daleja424
03-20-2012, 08:38 AM
Chalmers
Wade
James
Haslem
Bosh

Battier/Joel/Hickson/Miller/Cole (or Fisher or vet guard)= main bench players

Pittman/Curry/Howard/Jones/last spot= fighting it out for chance to dress each night

daleja424
03-20-2012, 08:39 AM
could work... but only if Bosh was willing to start at center.

justinnum1
03-20-2012, 10:05 AM
Hickson is going to golden state...he wants to actually play...

Coqui77
03-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Out of this list the best option is Turiaf if you ask me and I wouldn’t mind Fisher backing up Rio, he can also coach Cole a bit... but I don’t think Turiaf is tough at all, he's a big body but that's it.
Mikki Moore is a 7'0" guy who at about 230lb, he is also like 36 years old, i rather keep Joel...
I don’t think Rasheed is ready yet or we would have signed him already.
JJ Hickson is nice i think he may even be an upgrade from Haslem (the way he's playing now)
And the NBA is not gonna buy-out Kaman cause they don’t want him coming to Miami, Kaman in Miami = NBA Championship (I really hope he gets bought out).
So it looks like we are going to end up with Turiaf and Fisher, two players with Championship experience.

Heater4life
03-20-2012, 03:33 PM
I'm all for Hickson. I think he's very good and he's fallen off due to poor enviroment. This guy was a centerpiece to an Amare trade back when Lebron was in Cleveland averaging 8 and 5 I believe on 20 minutes of play. I'm all for Hicksons youth and upside downlow we have none of that on our roster.

beasted86
03-20-2012, 03:38 PM
Hickson, Turiaf, Hollins.... Riley has no excuse not to add another big.

SteBO
03-20-2012, 04:56 PM
I do like Hollins as an option though......

Lord Leoshes
03-20-2012, 07:12 PM
http://basketball.******.com/wiretap/219931/Heat_Celtics_Lead_In_Pursuit_Of_Turiaf

YungDaSensai
03-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Hickson is an energetic player, but i think the HEAT has to go with Turiaf he adds size at the 5 spot.