PDA

View Full Version : Are the Knicks back?

BigHarryPNis
03-19-2012, 03:07 AM
Since Mike no-D Antoni stepped down the Knicks are 3-0. Instead of getting bullied by the lottery teams of the league the Knicks are now the ones doing the bullying.

Lin is dishing, Carmelo is swishing, Amare is dunking, Chandler shot-blocking. The bench too has been stepping it up as well. IMO the Knicks are back.

It boggled my mind that a team with Carmelo, Amare, and Tyson in their primes could miss the playoff's - especially out East.

Is it safe to say the Knicks had simply given up on D'Antoni and thus had that huge losing streak?Or is it too early to tell whether or not Mike's departure is the reason behind this renaissance?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-19-2012, 03:11 AM
Knicks are back??? they still have a horrible record with 3 straight wins and you are telling that they are back:speechless:

Toxeryll
03-19-2012, 03:11 AM
too early

Losoway
03-19-2012, 03:39 AM
yes they are ...the energy they playing with is finally what people wanted

knicks baby!!!

itsripcity32
03-19-2012, 03:39 AM
Dude. They were never gone. I still saw those "KNicks are back sigs" even when they were sucking. SO. HELL YEAA THEY're BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Iman Shumpert and Linsanity: BEST YOUNG DUO in da league!

Losoway
03-19-2012, 03:44 AM
^^^ jeremy lin is overated knock it off

but melo back to playing like the slasher , chandler hopefully dpoy and amare moving out the way >>>

BigHarryPNis
03-19-2012, 03:46 AM

I appreciate your enthusiasm and do believe Shumpert and Lin both have promising futures ahead of themselves but 'best young duo in the league'?

That's going a bit too far.

Jeremy has a lot of room to improve, especially in regards to the turnovers and then his long distance shooting.

Iman is already a good defender and athlete but is raw offensively.

QueensG
03-19-2012, 03:57 AM
****kkkk yeah we back!!!!

BrickCity
03-19-2012, 04:00 AM
WE BACK BABY:cool:

mr_badman
03-19-2012, 04:09 AM
H:smoking:LL Yeah We are Back !!!

We are going to Sh:mad:w yah better than i can tell y;)h !!!

Go :k:nic:k:s

The house is clean Here we c:box:me

NYKnicks4511
03-19-2012, 04:10 AM
Dude. They were never gone. I still saw those "KNicks are back sigs" even when they were sucking. SO. HELL YEAA THEY're BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hah, jokes on you because they're both hella better than Brandon Knight.

bholly
03-19-2012, 04:13 AM
Yep! Back to the same place Amar'e got them back to and they all bragged about it, then Melo got them back to and they all bragged about it, then Chandler got them back to and they all bragged about it, then Lin got them back to and they all bragged about it: mediocrity. Knicks are BACK.

jam
03-19-2012, 04:15 AM
It's hard to say. They're still 3 games under .500 and one tank job away from making a complete laughing stock out of themselves once again.

This all hinges on Carmelo. :facepalm:

BrickCity
03-19-2012, 04:16 AM
Yep! Back to the same place Amar'e got them back to and they all bragged about it, then Melo got them back to and they all bragged about it, then Chandler got them back to and they all bragged about it, then Lin got them back to and they all bragged about it: mediocrity. Knicks are BACK.

I'm a knick fan but sadly I do have to agree with this until proven otherwise!

BcEuAbRsS
03-19-2012, 04:26 AM
Knick fans are giving me whiplash... the new coach bump typically does this to teams in the first few games... While the type of play is massively different, lets wait for more than 3 ****ing games before Knicks are champs again please...

xxplayerxx23
03-19-2012, 07:24 AM
hes new, he was unaware of the fact that anything to do with the knicks in the main is going to get angry responses, If he knew that he might not of wanted to hear it, I was going to write something after we get 3 games over .500 too bother everyone esp cudi :D

meloman1592
03-19-2012, 07:43 AM
As a Knicks fan, NO, we're not back! We're still under .500. When you have premier talent like the Knicks do, a 3 game losing streak does not mean you are back. Lets make noise in the playoffs first...better yet, let's just lock up a playoff spot.

That being said....my God, some of you are such haters

GunFactor187
03-19-2012, 07:52 AM
I think Mike Woodson is gonna be the difference maker for the Knicks, being a former Larry Brown assistant you know he'll implement a good defense in this team.

Sinestro
03-19-2012, 08:00 AM
Were they ever here to begin with?

PhillyFaninLA
03-19-2012, 08:30 AM
I've said before that you don't win titles with arrogant me first stat guys like Amare or Melo let alone both. The cost of trading for a star is not worth it. You can win games and even a playoff series or 2 with guys like that but not much more. The Knicks have 2 guys I would not want on the Sixers for the league minimum because they are guys you do not win titles with and ultimately leave in a less then pretty way. Impressive players but those type of guys always are.

The Knicks signing Boozer (instead of Amare) and not trading for Melo would have been better today and long term then they are .

Also 3 games into a new coaching regime tells you nothing. The team is exciting and playing up and the league is looking to learn what the Knicks are doing. You need a bigger sample size and to see what adjustments are made by both the league and the Knicks.

PhillyFaninLA
03-19-2012, 08:32 AM

How can they be back if they where never gone?

xxplayerxx23
03-19-2012, 08:37 AM
I've said before that you don't win titles with arrogant me first stat guys like Amare or Melo let alone both. The cost of trading for a star is not worth it. You can win games and even a playoff series or 2 with guys like that but not much more. The Knicks have 2 guys I would not want on the Sixers for the league minimum because they are guys you do not win titles with and ultimately leave in a less then pretty way. Impressive players but those type of guys always are.

The Knicks signing Boozer (instead of Amare) and not trading for Melo would have been better today and long term then they are .

Also 3 games into a new coaching regime tells you nothing. The team is exciting and playing up and the league is looking to learn what the Knicks are doing. You need a bigger sample size and to see what adjustments are made by both the league and the Knicks.

Oh My bad I didnt know a philly fan has the key to sucess of winning a championship. Good thing your not a gm if melo or amare came for the league minimum they would sign in less then a mili second

xxplayerxx23
03-19-2012, 08:38 AM
Wed is going to be fun, 4 games out is all i have to say

PhillyFaninLA
03-19-2012, 08:43 AM
Oh My bad I didnt know a philly fan has the key to sucess of winning a championship. Good thing your not a gm if melo or amare came for the league minimum they would sign in less then a mili second

Melo, Amare, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, and a bunch of other guys are the same. That are great at something but to arrogant to build around. They eventually bring a team down.

If you want to build excitement and a crowd you get flashy offensive me first guys if you want to build a real team you need guys that are willing to sacrifice and do the little things to win. Guys like them are losers but borderline hall of famers. Look through my posting history and see my consistency on both Melo and Amare and even recently Brandon Marshall.

I'll take a guy with a little less talent and a lot more heart and I'll be better. Also they would sign in a millisecond for considerably more, but it won't be on a team with a top coach, GM, or ownership group. There is a reason teams like the Lakers, Bull, and Celtics don't go after guys like Amare or Melo at least not serious enough to obtain them. There is also a reason Pat Riley who knows what he is doing (and has a serious pedigree) didn't want Amare and wanted Bosh.

daleja424
03-19-2012, 08:43 AM
back? BACK? When were they here? They have been under .500 all year. That team has immense talent and hasn't done squat with it. When the Knicks play up to the talent they have and the contracts they are playing (3rd seed AT LEAST) then you can talk up the knicks.

But to jump on their jock after 3 wins with them 0.5 games away from missing the playoffs (9th seed) IS A JOKE!

markh42
03-19-2012, 08:45 AM
Knicks are back??? they still have a horrible record with 3 straight wins and you are telling that they are back:speechless:

you should be speechless he asked if they were back not said they were. you look pretty silly

Slimsim
03-19-2012, 08:47 AM
back? BACK? When were they here? They have been under .500 all year. That team has immense talent and hasn't done squat with it. When the Knicks play up to the talent they have and the contracts they are playing (3rd seed AT LEAST) then you can talk up the knicks.

But to jump on their jock after 3 wins with them 0.5 games away from missing the playoffs (9th seed) IS A JOKE!

Hopefully we meet in the first round Stay healthy

xxplayerxx23
03-19-2012, 08:50 AM
Melo, Amare, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, and a bunch of other guys are the same. That are great at something but to arrogant to build around. They eventually bring a team down.

If you want to build excitement and a crowd you get flashy offensive me first guys if you want to build a real team you need guys that are willing to sacrifice and do the little things to win. Guys like them are losers but borderline hall of famers. Look through my posting history and see my consistency on both Melo and Amare and even recently Brandon Marshall.

I'll take a guy with a little less talent and a lot more heart and I'll be better. Also they would sign in a millisecond for considerably more, but it won't be on a team with a top coach, GM, or ownership group. There is a reason teams like the Lakers, Bull, and Celtics don't go after guys like Amare or Melo at least not serious enough to obtain them. There is also a reason Pat Riley who knows what he is doing (and has a serious pedigree) didn't want Amare and wanted Bosh.

Melo and amare are not T.O and Moss. Please, Telling me that they dont care if they win a championship. We will see how the respond to the new coach So far good defense from all, and good ball movement, Plus if they had the amare from last year they win a championship. Bosh is younger and doesnt have knee problems in the past, riley didnt want to sign amare to a 5 year deal, Knicks were desperate to sign someone, he played amazing last year, and is starting to turn it on now. go watch philly lose the division

ball4reel
03-19-2012, 08:51 AM
After wed this threat will be legit or not....

xxplayerxx23
03-19-2012, 08:51 AM

Id rather take them out int he ECF to hurt them more :p

Bulls_fan90
03-19-2012, 08:52 AM
Who have they played?

PhillyFaninLA
03-19-2012, 08:53 AM
Melo and amare are not T.O and Moss. Please, Telling me that they dont care if they win a championship. We will see how the respond to the new coach So far good defense from all, and good ball movement, Plus if they had the amare from last year they win a championship. Bosh is younger and doesnt have knee problems in the past, riley didnt want to sign amare to a 5 year deal, Knicks were desperate to sign someone, he played amazing last year, and is starting to turn it on now. go watch philly lose the division

I admire the way you blindly support your team and no the Heat are worse chemistry wise with a guy like Amare.

I look forward to seeing the way your tune changes or you blame things other then the actually on court play when you are proven wrong.

You amuse me and I'm moving on, I've said twice what I have to say on the subject.

He115ing
03-19-2012, 08:59 AM
First of all it would be nice to hear some opinions instead of just blind hate. That said, it is definitely good to see the Knicks playing well. However, I do think that it is too early to tell and will be too early until the Knicks lock down a playoff spot. I hope they will. Go Knicks!

daleja424
03-19-2012, 09:07 AM

:shrug:

Knicks are a dangerous team with a lot of talent. They would be a tough out for any team...

but that doesn't mean we should all jump on their jock while they are 21-24 and 0.5 games ahead of the Bucks...

Can we let them play well for more than 4 days before we annoint them a rejuvinated franchise?

oak2455
03-19-2012, 09:07 AM
Since Mike no-D Antoni stepped down the Knicks are 3-0. Instead of getting bullied by the lottery teams of the league the Knicks are now the ones doing the bullying.

Lin is dishing, Carmelo is swishing, Amare is dunking, Chandler shot-blocking. The bench too has been stepping it up as well. IMO the Knicks are back.

It boggled my mind that a team with Carmelo, Amare, and Tyson in their primes could miss the playoff's - especially out East.

Is it safe to say the Knicks had simply given up on D'Antoni and thus had that huge losing streak?Or is it too early to tell whether or not Mike's departure is the reason behind this renaissance?

The Knicks are back.....because dupe account Harry said so!!! Good job.. Now what's you're real name trolley troll??

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Will be difficult for the Knicks to get 8th seed. Especially with the Bucks trading for Ellis. But the Bucks might slide up to 7th seed if Celtics bog down. Bucks have last 3 days off. Only reason ya tied for the 8th seed. Even though we have the tie breaker on you guys.

IndyRealist
03-19-2012, 09:14 AM
This is the honeymoon period, calm down. I don't know that Woodson can keep these players going like this. Melo gave up a LOT of shots to Lin the last few games.

markh42
03-19-2012, 09:18 AM
Wed is going to be fun, 4 games out is all i have to say

if we beat toronto tomorrow night and beat philly wed we would be 3.5 out

sixer04fan
03-19-2012, 09:24 AM
How about we stop making "Are the Knicks back/contenders?" and "Are the Knicks finished/Is it the apocalypse?" threads every time they win or lose 3 games in a row...

Just a thought. Even though this is obviously a fake account someone made to troll and make Knicks fans look bad.

effen5
03-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Knicks won't make the playoffs....goooo Bucks/Cavs

CHANGO
03-19-2012, 09:37 AM
LOLOLOL

3 game win streak = Champ Contenders!!

:laugh:

sintaks12
03-19-2012, 09:42 AM
Who have they played?

They just dismantled the Pacers in back-to-back nights. The same Pacers team that spanked the Bulls. So, while I agree it is too small of a sample size to make any statements, I like what I'm seeing.

MCSJR2
03-19-2012, 09:47 AM
cant say we back yet...but we are playing allot better...maybe they did quit on D'Antoni

BK-TY
03-19-2012, 09:48 AM
I'd be happy if they just got BACK to .500! :rolleyes:

NYKnicksAllDay
03-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Why? :sigh:

SkipBaylessFan
03-19-2012, 10:08 AM
A team with that much talent should not be 21-24.

OA SLAY
03-19-2012, 10:14 AM
LOLOLOL

3 game win streak = Champ Contenders!!

LOLOLOL

Heat Fan since Sept 2010

:clap:

But he's right. Even this fool can make some Of these knicks fans look bad.

Sofnr
03-19-2012, 10:23 AM
Do we need one of these threads every time the knicks win a couple games?

justinnum1
03-19-2012, 10:24 AM
of course there back, they win 3 games in a row, crown em!

ManningToTyree
03-19-2012, 10:38 AM
Why do people insist on making these threads :sigh:

lvlheaded
03-19-2012, 10:55 AM
No, they won 3 games. Do they look better than they did before D'Antoni got fired? Of course, it isnt that hard to do. But they are by no means "back"

Slimsim
03-19-2012, 11:03 AM
This should be closed i mean the Op thread Name is (BigHarryPNis) obvious it's a bait thread

PhillyFaninLA
03-19-2012, 11:19 AM
This should be closed i mean the Op thread Name is (BigHarryPNis) obvious it's a bait thread

Actually it never should have been made. A weak minded loser that is to scared to speak their mind from their real account made this. I've said it before I think IP addresses should be banned not just accounts.

But a bunch of people still came in and commented and this topic has been open for over 12 hours now so the mods clearly didn't think this deserves to be closed. I will add that this topic on the NFL or MLB forum would have been closed quickly.

ChitownSports16
03-19-2012, 11:23 AM

this x100000000 :clap:

Shmontaine
03-19-2012, 12:08 PM
They just dismantled the Pacers in back-to-back nights. The same Pacers team that spanked the Bulls. So, while I agree it is too small of a sample size to make any statements, I like what I'm seeing.

?? what game did the pacers spank the bulls again??

was it March 5, when the bulls won 92-72??

Blah Blah Blah
03-19-2012, 12:25 PM
wooowww. a 3 game win streak = champions i guess. I mean how many times have they been 'back'? once to start the season, then when linsanity took over, then now once d'antoni resigned. yet their record is an unbelievable 21-24.

My God, after each time the Knicks were 'back', there is a thread like this right before they go away from their high and come back to earth.

omdigga
03-19-2012, 12:27 PM
back in the playoff picture....

chicago lulz
03-19-2012, 12:56 PM
Knicks seem to have been doing well since the coaching change. I haven't watched them so I don't know if Woodson has been able to implement a defensive/offensive system to his liking. Are they playing differently? Less of a run and gun ala DAntoni?

Still, this thread is a bit premature (similar to compensating "big" op). Much like the Linsanity hype. Such few games causes for such a small sample size that it's really hard to judge. If they finish the season with a winning record, then you'll have a good argument for Woodson running the team correctly.

With the Knicks you can't ignore the talent on the team and if they all accept their roles and play to each others strengths, then I have no doubt they could be an upper tier team. Probably not this year since they're in quite the hole, though I'm sure they can make the playoffs and give a team a fit in the first round.

Op provided a decent question that could have been discussed to understand how the Knicks have change playing wise, defense wise, but once again the NBA forum would rather **** on it, rather than *gasp* discuss basketball.

Kashmir13579
03-19-2012, 12:59 PM
I'll believe it when i see it. I've been fooled too many times.

omdigga
03-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Knicks seem to have been doing well since the coaching change. I haven't watched them so I don't know if Woodson has been able to implement a defensive/offensive system to his liking. Are they playing differently? Less of a run and gun ala DAntoni?

Still, this thread is a bit premature (similar to compensating "big" op). Much like the Linsanity hype. Such few games causes for such a small sample size that it's really hard to judge. If they finish the season with a winning record, then you'll have a good argument for Woodson running the team correctly.

With the Knicks you can't ignore the talent on the team and if they all accept their roles and play to each others strengths, then I have no doubt they could be an upper tier team. Probably not this year since they're in quite the hole, though I'm sure they can make the playoffs and give a team a fit in the first round.

Op provided a decent question that could have been discussed to understand how the Knicks have change playing wise, defense wise, but once again the NBA forum would rather **** on it.

your sig is boss.. DROSE is too cool for school..

LakersSaintsLSU
03-19-2012, 01:09 PM
smh.....you knicks fans are worst then cowboy fans

oak2455
03-19-2012, 01:12 PM
Let's guess who the OP....since he's too scared to come on as.......( fill in the blank):facepalm:

oak2455
03-19-2012, 01:13 PM

Says the Laker Saints fan....Watch out for the bounties :)

LongIslandIcedZ
03-19-2012, 01:27 PM
I will never understand why Lakers, Bulls, Heat and Celtics fans all call out Knicks fans for being ridiculous homers.

The Knicks, Celtics, Lakers, Bulls, and Heat I would guess have the most fans on this site. So with that, they obviously have the largest group of annoying "fans." I have seen tons of annoying homers from each of these teams, but try to refrain from saying anything because all fan bases have them.

Now for the topic at hand, I'll bump it in two weeks so I have a better grasp of how I feel. They look much better right now, almost night and day. Having said that, this could easily be adreneline from the D'Antoni firing. If they play motivated, good basketball for the next couple weeks than sure, I'll say there back. Until then, their just a team thats gotten hot temporarily.

xxplayerxx23
03-19-2012, 01:27 PM

coming from a laker and saint fan lol

NoahH
03-19-2012, 01:29 PM
Only three straight wins... Doesn't make up for being 2-8 in the past 10 before that

D12 fan
03-19-2012, 01:37 PM
They are struggling to make the playoffs,Yeah their back.LMFAO.

omdigga
03-19-2012, 01:37 PM
Only three straight wins... Doesn't make up for being 2-8 in the past 10 before that

well, they werent back before the last 3 games..

xxplayerxx23
03-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Struggling to make the playoffs, right now were .5 up, 4 games out from getting a top 4 seed, we play mil twice more, so the tiebreaker is up for grabs, give it time before saying were back, but calm down we will be in the playoffs

Fnom11
03-19-2012, 03:07 PM
Melo plays like **** to force Mike D out. Then starts playing decent when he's gone. Kid of a dick move.

KnicksorBust
03-19-2012, 03:09 PM
"Back" would imply we were somewhere worth being before. We're "back" to being an 8 seed with a half-game lead. Pump the brakes.

(although secretly I agree, we are SO BACK)

Hawkeye15
03-19-2012, 03:12 PM
If by back you mean a contender to make the playoffs, yes. You can be the 10th seed in the east and win a few games in a row and be in the playoffs. But anyone who thinks they stand a remote chance in hell of beating Miami or Chicago is totally and completely delusional.

PacersForLife
03-19-2012, 03:18 PM
I don't know what "back" necessarily means here, but from what I've seen they are doing what they should have been doing all year with such a talented roster...

allday823
03-19-2012, 03:27 PM
why the hell would you guys make a thread about the knicks, you know its gonna turn into knicks bashing, this is pointless

lavilevi23
03-19-2012, 03:34 PM
No

2-ONE-5
03-19-2012, 03:39 PM
here we go again with the NYK threads.

Evolution23
03-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Its only 3 games. Calm down

smith&wesson
03-19-2012, 03:55 PM
dark horse in the playoffs imo

oak2455
03-19-2012, 04:04 PM
I don't know what "back" necessarily means here, but from what I've seen they are doing what they should have been doing all year with such a talented roster...

You seen it back to back ....baby:D:speechless::D

Captain Moroni
03-19-2012, 04:24 PM
All I care about is getting to the freaking playoffs and beating someone for the first time since Abe Lincoln was in the white house. be it the Pacers, Celtics or Bulls, I don't really care who we play I just want to win.

72 Wins
03-19-2012, 05:42 PM

"Spanked" the Bulls? Really? And since when is one loss definitive?

natelpete
03-19-2012, 05:50 PM
3 games.. Seriously, Knick fans are the worst.

Jesse2272
03-19-2012, 05:55 PM
The Knick's never left

They gave up on their coach and underachieved all year

They were always viewed as dangerous, with their talent, if they put things together and have plenty of time to do so, a threat they shall be, this year:cool:

SportsAndrew25
03-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Is this like the 1,000,000,000 Knicks thread here? Jesus Christ. The Knicks have played great lately, but they are still miles behind a team like the Heat or the Bulls.

Sox72
03-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Knicks fans are quickly replacing the Heat fans as most obnoxious on this site.

AI
03-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Is this like the 1,000,000,000 Knicks thread here? Jesus Christ. The Knicks have played great lately, but they are still miles behind a team like the Heat or the Bulls.

That's almost the same number of stupid threads you've made. Seriously though, thread should be closed. However, there are worse threads created everyday in the NBA forum so people shouldn't overreact. They love to create them when the Knicks and Melo suck, but when they do good it's not alright for the roles to be reversed?

gaughan333
03-19-2012, 06:37 PM
I hate knicks fans. its been 3 games and they are still in 8th place...

This is why teams have their own forums

Jesse2272
03-19-2012, 06:43 PM

We enjoy your disdain and biased commentary

Thank you kind sir:cool:

knicksfan42
03-19-2012, 06:50 PM
Knicks fans are quickly replacing the Heat fans as most obnoxious on this site.

Bulls fans are easily the most obnoxious fans on this site. Secondly look at the OP HarryBIGPNis who also happens to have created his account in March (probably today) and has 5 posts. He is an obvious troll and anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot.

knicksfan42
03-19-2012, 06:51 PM

Nom nom nom nom nom idiots sure do love troll bait. OP HarryBIGPNis who also happens to have created his account in March (probably today) and has 5 posts.

Hustla23
03-19-2012, 06:58 PM
Amare ain't lie homies

Jesse2272
03-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Nom nom nom nom nom idiots sure do love troll bait. OP HarryBIGPNis who also happens to have created his account in March (probably today) and has 5 posts.

Almost all these hated KYK posts are from the same type poster go figure

Do the NYK success fuel NBA financial success, yes, as is the same with PSD

where else would such venom and emotion flow viral

most NBA threads would die instantly if not for the NYK's fandom ROFL :D

Really this is just a thread, again a thread on PSD

Just being sarcastic, by the way :rolleyes:

itsripcity32
03-19-2012, 09:17 PM
Knicks are back baby!!! I hope they don't go back to before!

Evolution23
03-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Knicks are back baby!!! I hope they don't go back to before!

itsripcity32
03-19-2012, 10:35 PM
I mean. They've only been back 25 times the past 2 years right!?!?!

Avenged
03-19-2012, 10:46 PM

Haha.

They were "back" earlier with Lin. Now they're "back" again. Now that they're "back" I hope they stay in order to make an interesting post season.

knicksfan42
03-19-2012, 10:46 PM

You must be really mad. I love it though, your anger and resentment are amusing. I mean at least half of your posts are regarding the Knicks, you talk about Knicks players in your sig, hell you've probably posted more about the Knicks than many Knicks fans have. I look forward to tomorrow's 50 posts about the Knicks :mad::mad::mad::mad:

knicksfan42
03-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Well BigHarryPNis I salute you on a successful troll thread.

justinnum1
03-19-2012, 10:55 PM
epic SN op, wonder what your previous one was

itsripcity32
03-19-2012, 10:59 PM
You must be really mad. I love it though, your anger and resentment are amusing. I mean at least half of your posts are regarding the Knicks, you talk about Knicks players in your sig, hell you've probably posted more about the Knicks than many Knicks fans have. I look forward to tomorrow's 50 posts about the Knicks :mad::mad::mad::mad:

LOL. I am mad? I think you're the mad one, hence the smileys in the end ;)

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Did anyone see Shumpert lock down Wade the other night and hold him scoreless? ;)

itsripcity32
03-19-2012, 11:08 PM
What a beast. Defensive player of the year. No wait... Defensive player of the ****ing century !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MVP MVP MVP

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:11 PM
You forgot Rookie a the Year too bro. Iman Shumpert, the first rookie to win ROY, DPOY, and MVP. Also, we may as well just give him the Finals MVP because the Knicks ARE ****ING BACK! You hear that itsrip****ingcity32??? THE KNICKS ARE BACK!

knicksfan42
03-19-2012, 11:12 PM
LOL. I am mad? I think you're the mad one, hence the smileys in the end ;)

The smilies are what I imagine you look like every time you enter a Knick thread and create 50+ posts. In the end I have a team I look forward to watching every game. The Knicks have no where to go but up and at this very point I have never been happier about the team. I am honestly not even a bit irked by your posts, the fact that you're a Pistons fan makes them all the more amusing. I look forward to tomorrow's 50+ posts about the Knicks.

itsripcity32
03-19-2012, 11:14 PM
You forgot Rookie a the Year too bro. Iman Shumpert, the first rookie to win ROY, DPOY, and MVP. Also, we may as well just give him the Finals MVP because the Knicks ARE ****ING BACK! You hear that itsrip****ingcity32??? THE KNICKS ARE BACK!

Dude.... You know the London games right??? Shumper is gonna be the Olympic games MVP too!!!! Damnnn. I hear ya. KNICKS ARE ****ING BACK. :D :D :D

The smilies are what I imagine you look like every time you enter a Knick thread and create 50+ posts. In the end I have a team I look forward to watching every game. The Knicks have no where to go but up and at this very point I have never been happier about the team. I am honestly not even a bit irked by your posts, the fact that you're a Pistons fan makes them all the more amusing. I look forward to tomorrow's 50+ posts about the Knicks.

KNICKS ARE BACK BABY

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:20 PM

Why the **** are you talking about the Pistons? **** the Pistons! KNICKS FOR LIFE BABYYYYYYY! Why don't we turn the NBA forum into the SuperKnicksForum! NO TEAM IN THE NBA HAS A CHANCE AGAINST THE KNICKS! Melo is the best PURE scorer in the league and Stoudemire is the NEW ERA SCOTTIE PIPPEN BUT WITH UNDERATED DEFENCE. Jeremy Lin is our floor general. (Isiah Thomas potential) AND SHUMPERT CAN LOCK THE **** DOWN EVERY POSITION ON THE ****ING COURT JUST LIKE RODMAN! The Knicks are gonna win the NBA Championship this year. I wish I COULD CHANGE MY NAME TO MELOAMAREDUO OR LINSHUMPERTDUO BECAUSE I'M THE KNICKS VERSION OF COUSINSEVANSDUO! So how ya doing?

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Dude.... You know the London games right??? Shumper is gonna be the Olympic games MVP too!!!! Damnnn. I hear ya. KNICKS ARE ****ING BACK. :D :D :D

KNICKS ARE BACK BABY

Dude...I forgot that Georgia Tech won the NCAA TOURNAMENT LAST YEAR! It wasn't PuConn! SHUMPERT MOST VALUABLE PLAYER OF THAT TOURNAMENT! :clap:

oak2455
03-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Did anyone see Shumpert lock down Wade the other night and hold him scoreless? ;)

wow guess youre like the rest.....watch a game then type:facepalm: Georgetown??? BOUNCED

PhenomUk
03-19-2012, 11:25 PM

KNICKS ARE BACK BABY

Can't wait to see the young lad in action in London Olympics

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:25 PM
wow guess youre like the rest.....watch a game then type:facepalm: Georgetown??? BOUNCED

Lol first off, it's called trolling. So block me, you claim you will. :shrug: And why did you bring up Georgetown? I'mma Kentucky fan. :facepalm:

itsripcity32
03-19-2012, 11:26 PM

He's like the rest of us Knick "fans."

Just pure Shumpert fans. <3 <3

MVP. DPOY. ROY. SOY. JOY. 1st TEAM ALL DEFENSIVE. 1ST ALL SELECTION. 1st ALL ROOKIE SELECTIONS. CHAMPINSHIP MVP

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:28 PM
I hate you all, the only posters that deserve to post on this site are the mods, admins, and Iman Shumpert. Ban everyone else, including me. <3

ichitownclowni
Knicks forum???

GrandDaddyPurp
Back? As in fighting for the 8th and final playoff seed only to get swept out in the first round?

Maybe.

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Knicks forum???

Dude why haven't you commented on my posts saying that I should infracted yet???

raiderfaninTX
they have proven they have weapons for sure

oak2455
Lol first off, it's called trolling. So block me, you claim you will. :shrug: And why did you bring up Georgetown? I'mma Kentucky fan. :facepalm:

I'll call it what I want.......and now I'm Bored:sleep:

Gram
Back? As in fighting for the 8th and final playoff seed only to get swept out in the first round?

Maybe.

Get CousinsEvansDuo in here.

Gram
I'll call it what I want.......and now I'm Bored:sleep:

Nice...

tr3ymill3r
03-19-2012, 11:32 PM
The Knicks are the same team that they were before Linsanity and after, a mediocre at best 7th seed who will get bounced in the first round. Enjoy these 2 weeks, much like you did with Lin, and then when you lose 5 in a row come on here and blame the coach, or Melo, or STAT, or finally just realize that you're not that good and have 2 superstars who won't play defense.

oak2455
03-19-2012, 11:35 PM
it's funny how a troll starts this thread, and then the rest follow........comedy

itsripcity32
03-19-2012, 11:36 PM
3 words:

KNICKS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!

ichitownclowni
03-19-2012, 11:36 PM
And nothing gets done about it. Isn't that just as funny

ichitownclowni
03-19-2012, 11:37 PM
Bulls Heat Celtics Philly Indiana and Atlanta are all a better team

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:38 PM
And nothing gets done about it. Isn't that just as funny

Just make this guy the site admin. He knows how to run the whole show.

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:39 PM
it's funny how a troll starts this thread, and then the rest follow........comedy

Hey I wouldn't a trolled you if you didn't start talking rudely to me. :shrug:

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:39 PM
The New York Knicks. <3

kobebabe
03-19-2012, 11:40 PM
back? from where?? They have been here buried deep under and still are. Wake me up when they resurrect

itsripcity32
03-19-2012, 11:40 PM
You guys. We're all Knicker bocker "fans." As long as we have the best team in da leagueee, it's all good!

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:41 PM
Both Gram and itsripcity32 need to be banned.

ichitownclowni
03-19-2012, 11:42 PM
So I take it it's not all good?

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:42 PM
So I take it it's not all good?

We're not Knick fans cutie. ;)

NYtilIdie
03-19-2012, 11:43 PM

Yeah, because we didn't run them out the gym in back-to-back games or nothing.

itsripcity32
03-19-2012, 11:43 PM
If us KNick fans get banned, it won't matter. Cus we'll BE BACK the next ****ing day!

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:44 PM
If us KNick fans get banned, it won't matter. Cus we'll BE BACK the next ****ing day!

ichitownclowni
03-19-2012, 11:45 PM
Yeah, because we didn't run them out the gym in back-to-back games or nothing.

No but you did run out your coach

MELO 15
03-19-2012, 11:46 PM

Knicks just clobbered the pacers

NYtilIdie

And it was for the better.

Gram
Gram and itsripcity32 are the only actual Knick fans on PSD. The rest are our dupes.

itsripcity32
03-19-2012, 11:48 PM
Preach the Knicker bockers. Praise the Knicker bockers. Knicker bockers.

Gram
03-19-2012, 11:49 PM
The Knicks. <3

Fnom11
03-19-2012, 11:52 PM
Knicks were never really here and still aren't. They're going through another stretch of easy games.

Sadds The Gr8
03-19-2012, 11:54 PM
**** no.

oak2455
03-19-2012, 11:59 PM
wow still not as funny as Moe Larry and Curly ......but someone thinks its funny......

kobebabe
03-20-2012, 12:02 AM
Wait a minute! Who have they won against? Indiana X 2 and Blazers? Give me a break! They lost previous games to Elite teams like Chi, SAS, Dallas etc and now they are back? comeon! Even before then during the Linsanity era they had a relatively easy schedule.
They will have a relatively easy schedule and might keep winning just for that fact but the truth is, they are still the same team we have become accustomed to and nothing will change as long as Melo is in the fold. Sorry Nicks fan but it's the reality

knicksfan42
03-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Why the **** are you talking about the Pistons? **** the Pistons! KNICKS FOR LIFE BABYYYYYYY! Why don't we turn the NBA forum into the SuperKnicksForum! NO TEAM IN THE NBA HAS A CHANCE AGAINST THE KNICKS! Melo is the best PURE scorer in the league and Stoudemire is the NEW ERA SCOTTIE PIPPEN BUT WITH UNDERATED DEFENCE. Jeremy Lin is our floor general. (Isiah Thomas potential) AND SHUMPERT CAN LOCK THE **** DOWN EVERY POSITION ON THE ****ING COURT JUST LIKE RODMAN! The Knicks are gonna win the NBA Championship this year. I wish I COULD CHANGE MY NAME TO MELOAMAREDUO OR LINSHUMPERTDUO BECAUSE I'M THE KNICKS VERSION OF COUSINSEVANSDUO! So how ya doing?

:dance:

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 12:08 AM
Im a little confused, for the past 2 years people kept saying "The Knicks are back" what does that phrase even mean? Back from what???

jimm120
03-20-2012, 12:08 AM

And it was for the better.

Halleluja to that!

Dantoni sucked for the Knicks. He did the SAME mistakes in 2008, 2009, and 2010. He finally improved this season. But not enough.

He'd take the Knicks to a crazy run twice a year, and then have losing records the rest of the year.

2010-2011 season:
Amare/Felton/Wilson/Gallo team had 3-8, 13-1, 12-17 stretches (finished 26-24).
Amare/Melo/Billups team had 7-12, 7-0, 0-6 (including playoffs) to finish regular season 14-14 and 0-4 in the playoffs.

2011-2012 season:
10-23 and 8-1 "linsanity" run.

Sorry, he had 3 GREAT stretches with the team, but outside those 3 stretches, he couldn't coach worth ****.

It wasn't the team.

oak2455
03-20-2012, 12:11 AM
Im a little confused, for the past 2 years people kept saying "The Knicks are back" what does that phrase even mean? Back from what???

youre the Best:clap::clap: where's D12??? Dwill's next :laugh::laugh::laugh: we gooooo hard .....laughing hard!!!!! Please comeback another time:laugh2:

itsripcity32
03-20-2012, 12:12 AM

IT's DON't MATTER WHERE THEY're BACK FrOM! KNICKS ARE BACK BABY!

Fnom11
youre the Best:clap::clap: where's D12??? Dwill's next :laugh::laugh::laugh: we gooooo hard .....laughing hard!!!!! Please comeback another time:laugh2:

wat

oak2455
can anybody find the Blueprint?? I think Jay Z's dog ate it

knicksfan42
IT's DON't MATTER WHERE THEY're BACK FrOM! KNICKS ARE BACK BABY!

Fnom11
03-20-2012, 12:14 AM
A lot of post padding going on here.

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 12:15 AM
We arent talking about the Nets, this is about the Knicks..what exactly are they back from? I feel bad for Knick fans they havent won a game that actually mattered in 12 years.

knicksfan42

No one is padding anything, this was a troll thread from the beginning it shouldn't have a single post.

oak2455
wat

listen I'm not saying the Knicks are this or that......but DoMeFavors is a classic.......I gotta find you some of his best stuff......as per DomeFavors D12 is a Net right now and the Nets are destroying the NBA as we speak:laugh2:

itsripcity32
03-20-2012, 12:17 AM
Not only is Iman Shumpert better than Jay Z at bball, but he's also better at rapping. IMAN SHUMPER!

oak2455
03-20-2012, 12:17 AM
We arent talking about the Nets, this is about the Knicks..what exactly are they back from? I feel bad for Knick fans they havent won a game that actually mattered in 12 years.

you're like 0 in the NBA championship category.... so???

oak2455
03-20-2012, 12:18 AM
Not only is Iman Shumpert better than Jay Z at bball, but he's also better at rapping. IMAN SHUMPER!

:o FOR YOU

itsripcity32
03-20-2012, 12:19 AM
Stay on topic. This thread is about how the KNICKS ARE BACK!

oak2455
03-20-2012, 12:19 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 12:20 AM

2002 NBA finals if it wasn't rigged by the NBA to make the Lakers win Nets would have won a championship...first NBA did it to the Kings in the WCF then the Nets in the finals. Watch that series if you dont believe me...you couldnt touch shaq or kobe.

oak2455
03-20-2012, 12:21 AM
2002 NBA finals if it wasn't rigged by the NBA to make the Lakers win Nets would have won a championship...first NBA did it to the Kings in the WCF then the Nets in the finals. Watch that series if you dont believe me...you couldnt touch shaq or kobe.

so still ZERO.......Cool story:D

knicksfan42
03-20-2012, 12:22 AM
We arent talking about the Nets, this is about the Knicks..

Its only fine to mention the Nets in Knicks threads when you do it.

I feel bad for Knick fans they havent won a game that actually mattered in 12 years.

It looks like the Nets wont win one in at least that long, I'd rather have a bleak past than a bleak future.

Anyways hows Dwight doing, I heard from you that he was 250% going to be a net this season. Enjoy Deron's departure this offseason.

justinnum1
03-20-2012, 12:22 AM

:catfight:

knicksfan42
03-20-2012, 12:23 AM

oak2455
03-20-2012, 12:24 AM
:catfight:

he's funny......like the kid that wore the helmet always....licked a few windows:D thats why he's funny..

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 12:24 AM
Its only fine to mention the Nets in Knicks threads when you do it.

It looks like the Nets wont win one in at least that long, I'd rather have a bleak past than a bleak future.

Anyways hows Dwight doing, I heard from you that he was 250% going to be a net this season. Enjoy Deron's departure this offseason.

I will watch him depart to Brooklyn!
THIS IS OUR CITY NOW BOYS!!! GET USED TO SEEING THAT NEW ARENA THEN LOOKING OVER AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN THAT DUMP. ONLY ARENA YOU HAVE TO ENTER A BUILDING TO GET INTO THE ARENA..PLUS ALL THOSE RATS FROM PENN STATION AND DIRTY BUMS HANGING AROUND DOWN STAIRS YUCK!

29$JerZ
03-20-2012, 12:27 AM
THIS IS OUR CITY NOW BOYS!!! GET USED TO SEEING THAT NEW ARENA THEN LOOKING OVER AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN THAT DUMP. ONLY ARENA YOU HAVE TO ENTER A BUILDING TO GET INTO THE ARENA..PLUS ALL THOSE RATS FROM PENN STATION AND DIRTY BUMS HANGING AROUND DOWN STAIRS YUCK!

Your trolling needs work.

New Jersey can get Dwight, Deron, and and Chris Paul on the same team. They'd still be 2nd fiddle to the Knicks.

I know missing out on Melo still hurts you a bit.
It's ok. Knicks can always use more fans.

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 12:29 AM

New Jersey can get Dwight, Deron, and and Chris Paul on the same team. They'd still be 2nd fiddle to the Knicks.

What does that even mean? All that matters is CHAMPIONSHIPS.

oak2455
03-20-2012, 12:32 AM
What does that even mean? All that matters is CHAMPIONSHIPS.

and you still have 0 and nobody will be in Brooklyn:clap: nobody has ever said I wanna go there, that we know of:laugh:

knicksfan42
03-20-2012, 12:33 AM

ALL CAPS MEENZ SERIOUZ BIZNISS

oak2455
03-20-2012, 12:34 AM
ok thread is borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring, thanks to DoMeFavors....well done:D

itsripcity32
03-20-2012, 12:34 AM
ALL I KNOW IS.
1) J LIN >>>>>>>> D WILLIAMS
2. SHUMPeRT >>>>>>>>> G WALLACE

KNICKER BOCKERS ARE BACK

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 12:36 AM
and you still have 0 and nobody will be in Brooklyn:clap: nobody has ever said I wanna go there, that we know of:laugh:

Why dont you Knick fans do that chant anymore I think it was like

MEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO MEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOO

knicksfan42
03-20-2012, 12:36 AM
ALL I KNOW IS.

J Lin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Entire Detroit roster except for Greg Monroe

Shumpert >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Entire Detroit roster except for Greg Monroe

oak2455
03-20-2012, 12:37 AM
wow funny ....not really

oak2455
03-20-2012, 12:39 AM
Why dont you Knick fans do that chant anymore I think it was like

MEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO MEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOO

are you done thinking you got MELO TOO?? Remember?? the memories......Now you have nobody:cry::cry: .....are there still plenty of empty seats at Net games.......yes there are:clap::clap: A Net fan is worse than a Met fan, and thats pathetic:clap::clap:

oak2455
03-20-2012, 12:41 AM
ok goodnight on to Toronto......

itsripcity32
03-20-2012, 12:42 AM
Knicks are ****ing bakc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gram
03-20-2012, 12:43 AM

Like anyone cares. :rolleyes:

knicksfan42
03-20-2012, 12:43 AM
Knicks are ****ing bakc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:violin: :rimshot: :dance: :dance2: :bow:

Gram
03-20-2012, 12:44 AM

For info on trolling, contact Gram.

justinnum1
03-20-2012, 12:45 AM
ALL I KNOW IS.

KNICKER BOCKERS ARE BACK

your missing one of ">" for lin.

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 12:46 AM
are you done thinking you got MELO TOO?? Remember?? the memories......Now you have nobody:cry::cry: .....are there still plenty of empty seats at Net games.......yes there are:clap::clap: A Net fan is worse than a Met fan, and thats pathetic:clap::clap:

You probably started liking all your teams in the 90s like Cowboys,Yankees,Knicks you were a frontrunner boy.

Gram
03-20-2012, 12:46 AM
Jeremy Lin is one a the best basketball players.

itsripcity32
03-20-2012, 12:48 AM
Correction. The BEST BBALL PLAYER

LINSANITY. LINIFINTY. LINERIFIC. BALLLIN. LINTASTIC. <<---- PROOF

J. Lin >>>>>>>>>>>>> D Williams

Gram
03-20-2012, 12:50 AM
Jeremy Lin.

Jr. Smith.

Carmelo Anthony. Amare Stoudemire. Iman Shumpert. Tyson Chandler.

torocan
03-20-2012, 12:50 AM
The knicks played very well the last 3 games on offense and defense.

That said, this thread is WAAAAAY too early...

Let's...

1) get to .500 first
2) wait for a 5-10 game sample to see how much is the coach change effect
3) See if Melo can sustain his defensive effort during that period. He was on/off on defense in Denver for years
4) Get to within 1-2 games of the 6th seed

THEN we can start wondering if the Knicks are back.

Kashmir13579
03-20-2012, 12:51 AM
The Knicks are back. :cool:

knicksfan42
03-20-2012, 12:52 AM
The Knicks are back. :cool:

Damn straight bro :dance:

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 12:53 AM
As an outsider Knick fans, you will never win a championship with a soft backcourt of Landry Fields and Jeremy Lin they are soft, immature and play zero defense. Plus Lin is a turnover machine. I think Melo, Amare, Chandler can all help your team with a championship. But also when your best bench player is bum that no team wanted since he got into the NBA *Novak* you wont win a championship. Just a heads up. Lose the deadweight like Lin and Fields and you might compete with Miami ,Chicago and the Nets.

itsripcity32
03-20-2012, 12:54 AM
Jeremy is LINNNNING!

oak2455
03-20-2012, 12:58 AM
You probably started liking all your teams in the 90s like Cowboys,Yankees,Knicks you were a frontrunner boy.

REALLY??? Cowboy's Since the late 70's( were you even a thought??, Yanks, Knicks and NY Rangers all the same .....so when did you start trolling or go hard for every player and come up short??? BTW I'm a true fan unlike some of these front runners .....also why would I be telling everyone I'm a Cowboys fan?? what have they done at all lately?? Im a fan unlike yourself....youre just sad:o

knicksfan42
03-20-2012, 12:58 AM
Lose the deadweight like Lin and Fields and you might compete with the Nets.

Compete with the Nets? We would have to waive our entire team and sign armless 12 year olds or perhaps sign cardboard cutouts of real NBA players, even then I don't think we could quite compete with the Nets for loss totals.

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 12:59 AM
Jeremy is LINNNNING!

No doubt in my mind in 5 years this kid wont be in the leauge, I can bet anything on that.

itsripcity32
03-20-2012, 01:01 AM
Don't say that. Linsanity will not die. If it does, it WILL BE BACk.

JEREMY LIN IS BACK

oak2455
03-20-2012, 01:01 AM
As an outsider Knick fans, you will never win a championship with a soft backcourt of Landry Fields and Jeremy Lin they are soft, immature and play zero defense. Plus Lin is a turnover machine. I think Melo, Amare, Chandler can all help your team with a championship. But also when your best bench player is bum that no team wanted since he got into the NBA *Novak* you wont win a championship. Just a heads up. Lose the deadweight like Lin and Fields and you might compete with Miami ,Chicago and the Nets.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: right Farmer will lead you to the promise land ohhh and Lopez too.... break a leg :clap:......btw bye DWILL.. bye!!!!!!

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 01:02 AM
REALLY??? Cowboy's Since the late 70's( were you even a thought??, Yanks, Knicks and NY Rangers all the same .....so when did you start trolling or go hard for every player and come up short??? BTW I'm a true fan unlike some of these front runners .....also why would I be telling everyone I'm a Cowboys fan?? what have they done at all lately?? Im a fan unlike yourself....youre just sad:o

If you were a true fan you would still rep your teams when they arent playing well.

Doesnt suprise me though around that time in the late 70s all those teams were good.

oak2455
03-20-2012, 01:02 AM
No doubt in my mind in 5 years this kid wont be in the leauge, I can bet anything on that.

whats that??

oak2455
03-20-2012, 01:03 AM
If you were a true fan you would still rep your teams when they arent playing well.

Doesnt suprise me though around that time in the late 70s all those teams were good.

I was 10 you *******:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

oak2455
03-20-2012, 01:03 AM
Domefavors the complete troll !!!!!

CityofTreez
03-20-2012, 01:04 AM
The Knicks are Back, like they never went anywhere!

oak2455
03-20-2012, 01:04 AM
ok done with the Fried chicken guy....

AI
03-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Somebody please close this thread.

Fellow Knick fans, please stop feeding the troll (DoMeFavors)

oak2455
03-20-2012, 01:07 AM
Somebody please close this thread.

Fellow Knick fans, please stop feeding the troll (DoMeFavors)

you're correct!!!!

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 01:08 AM
I was 10 you *******:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

woah im just trying to have a sports convo here take it easy.

torocan
03-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Don't say that. Linsanity will not die. If it does, it WILL BE BACk.

JEREMY LIN IS BACK

Jeremy Lin never left.

He's not going to be the 25/9 man again any time soon, however he's still putting out top #15 numbers, and this is still his rookie year for all intensive purposes. Heck, his PER/APER puts him in the top 10, but hard to argue he's actually top 10. Body of work is still a bit small even though 22 games isn't a horribly small sample.

On the upside, he's still learning... that's one advantage of a Harvard degree. You know the kid learns fast.

He'll be better by the end of the year than he is now. He's better now than he was 3 weeks ago.

He could be a real threat next year to crack the top 10 PG's as he gains experience/works in the off season.

Really though, no point in trying to predict Lin's trajectory. He's shown that it's a bad idea to underestimate him.

AI
He's obviously like 11 years old. Likes wrestling which is fake, and has a picture of a superhero in his sig. Get a life kid, stop trolling.

itsripcity32
Do me knicks are back favors

oak2455
03-20-2012, 01:11 AM
woah im just trying to have a sports convo here take it easy.

IQUOTE=DoMeFavors if you were a true fan you would still rep your teams when they arent playing well.

thats you:facepalm::facepalm:

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 01:11 AM
He's obviously like 11 years old. Likes wrestling which is fake, and has a picture of a superhero in his sig. Get a life kid, stop trolling.

Movies are fake also.

Kuya_Clive
03-20-2012, 01:12 AM
I would personally wait a few more games before announcing them "back." There's usually a honeymoon period where a team with a new coach plays well, but many times this period does not last.

OA SLAY
03-20-2012, 01:13 AM
The Knicks are Back, like they never went anywhere!

I'll BE DAT!

oak2455

which is funny... my niece and Nephew who are 8 and 9 love wrestling ....so youre right

Slimsim
Anyone else notice how if a thread has Knicks in it 10/10 times always pass 11 pages

AI
Movies are entertaining, have plots, drama, can make people laugh. What is so fun about watching grown men in speedos fake fight?

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 01:15 AM
Anyways I remember in 2007-2008 no Knick fans were on this board, then in 2009 all Knick fans talked about was LeBron and how he wants endorsements,then last year Raymond Feltons an all star and Amare is MVP, now Jeremy Lin is a top 3 pg.. There has been a lot of bandwagon Knick fans the last 2 years.

oak2455
03-20-2012, 01:15 AM
Movies are entertaining, have plots, drama, can make people laugh. What is so fun about watching grown men in speedos fake fight?

he enjoys men in speedo's:laugh:

oak2455
03-20-2012, 01:16 AM
Anyways I remember in 2007-2008 no Knick fans were on this board, then in 2009 all Knick fans talked about was LeBron and how he wants endorsements,then last year Raymond Feltons an all star and Amare is MVP, now Jeremy Lin is a top 3 pg.. There has been a lot of bandwagon Knick fans the last 2 years.

yet you joined in 2010.......:clap::clap:

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 01:17 AM
which is funny... my niece and Nephew who are 8 and 9 love wrestling ....so youre right

Im in my early 20's , I dont know how old you are but I can tell we come from different eras.

oak2455
its like arguing against a 5 yr old....not cool

AI

That's weird, because it says you joined on November 2010.

Dupes got banned? #trollsohard

oak2455
03-20-2012, 01:19 AM
I feel like I'm getting dumber............................onto another thread

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 01:20 AM
That's weird, because it says you joined on November 2010.

Dupes got banned? #trollsohard

If you are not a member of the message board you can still read the posts.

LA_Raiders
03-20-2012, 01:23 AM
Yeah, I can see them 1st round exit...

OA SLAY
03-20-2012, 01:23 AM
I would personally wait a few more games before announcing them "back." There's usually a honeymoon period where a team with a new coach plays well, but many times this period does not last.

this honeymoon gonna last foever.
how you gonna get tired of Woodson and that beautiful soft black hairless head of his.
We just threw a Renee Zellweger to the curb for a jessica Alba

AI
03-20-2012, 01:24 AM
Right, so you spent almost 4 years reading? That means all you've done is read about the Knicks since you were 16. Your life must really suck. :laugh2:

oak2455
03-20-2012, 01:29 AM
You ever see Woodsons daughter .... No bad at all

DoMeFavors
03-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Right, so you spent almost 4 years reading? That means all you've done is read about the Knicks since you were 16. Your life must really suck. :laugh2:

Yeah I enjoyed the Zbo,Marbury,Curry,Lee days...those days were magical.

cutiepie80
03-20-2012, 01:33 AM
1973 since the Knicks last won a ring. They have to be the most overrated and over talked about franchise EVER.

They have Melo, they have cancer. Heat-Bulls would throttle them in a 7 game series.

OA SLAY
03-20-2012, 01:43 AM
1973 since the Knicks last won a ring. They have to be the most overrated and over talked about franchise EVER.

They have Melo, they have cancer. Heat-Bulls would throttle them in a 7 game series.

So how do you feel about the Knicks?

OA SLAY
03-20-2012, 01:45 AM
anyone over 12 who uses magical in a sentence......shouldnt.

cutiepie80
03-20-2012, 01:52 AM
So how do you feel about the Knicks?

I have no issues with the Knicks franchise or their fans. I just find it amazing how they are always being discussed.

OA SLAY
03-20-2012, 01:59 AM

I have no issues with the Knicks franchise or their fans. I just find it amazing how they are always being discussed.

:up:

itsripcity32
03-20-2012, 02:03 AM
I feel like I'm getting dumber............................onto another thread

10 mins later

You ever see Woodsons daughter .... No bad at all

Conclusion: You are getting dumber

LOOOOOOOOOOL

#KNICKSAREBACk

Hawkeye15
03-20-2012, 02:05 AM
This thread has worn its welcome.