PDA

View Full Version : Which team do you hate the most?

sunsfan88
03-18-2012, 03:42 AM
Most of us hate all teams other than our favorite one but which team do you hate the most?

I hate the Spurs, just a lot of bad history against that team for my Suns.

I made this same thread last year and I'm making it again just to see if the most hated team has changed from Miami to some other team. It worked out last time, mostly everyone kept in civil and let's try to do that again please. If you don't have anything to add that is topic related, then feel free not to post and just vote only. Thanks!

Last year's thread for those that care...

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=605102

Top 3 hated team last year:

Miami Heat - 37%
Boston Celtics - 19%
LA Lakers - 18%

JLynn943
03-18-2012, 04:02 AM
Easily the Lakers. Possibly my least favorite sports franchise period.

ghettosean
03-18-2012, 04:12 AM
Hope this one doesn't get closed down I want to see the results in this poll... I imagine Miami will win though especially after Wade laughing at Dwight for staying in Orlando.

PacersForLife
03-18-2012, 04:21 AM
Of course it's the Bulls, Knicks are becoming a close 2nd...

celmxc
03-18-2012, 04:31 AM
Heat... wade and james have horrible attitudes...i mean they made fun of dirk in the finals, they dance whenever they are up big, and they get a way with a ton of superstar fouls lmaol...

Raps18-19 Champ
03-18-2012, 04:38 AM
I don't really hate any franchise. More the fan base.

Though I do dislike things about a franchise such as their team colours, mascot, city they play in and all that.

Venomous88
03-18-2012, 04:41 AM
As a Kings fan and being from Sacramento, It will always be the Lakers

Lakerhead4ever
03-18-2012, 04:51 AM

hmm i wonder why. get over it guys. that was sooo 10 years ago

AI
03-18-2012, 04:55 AM
Lakers and Celtics take the cake.

SugeKnight
03-18-2012, 05:08 AM
**** the Lakers

PleaseBeNice
03-18-2012, 05:11 AM
hmm i wonder why. get over it guys. that was sooo 10 years ago

And you reaffirm my hatred. Try having one of your only chances of a title in your lifetime cheated from you. But no you dont have to because LA is a big market, and its 8 on 5 in your favor when you take the court. And you have free agents always rumored to go to LA and showing interest in signing. Must be nice to be a big market. I will not respond to you after this because my blood is already boiling

lamargcda
03-18-2012, 05:17 AM
Heat... wade and james have horrible attitudes...i mean they made fun of dirk in the finals, they dance whenever they are up big, and they get a way with a ton of superstar fouls lmaol... http://www.bicidi.info/jpg1
wade and james have horrible attitudes...i mean they made fun of dirk in the finals, they dance whenever they are up big

Eagles710
03-18-2012, 05:57 AM

Why the heat sig etc?

100000000% HATE THE BULLS!
actually i hate all chicago teams i think they are bad luck

yanksrock
03-18-2012, 06:01 AM
Heat. Yuckkkkk!

naps
03-18-2012, 06:15 AM
I don't hate any team but I honestly can't ****ing stand 3 fanbases.

Bruno
03-18-2012, 06:22 AM

knicks bulls lakers?

Venomous88
03-18-2012, 06:27 AM
Why the heat sig etc?

100000000% HATE THE BULLS!
actually i hate all chicago teams i think they are bad lucksmall market fan who loves to bandwagon

Bruno
03-18-2012, 06:28 AM
id be lying if i said any other team besides Miami.

in years past ive also disliked Boston, Detroit, and Phoenix very much. although i've grown to respect boston and the bad-boy pistons very much.

PhillyFaninLA
03-18-2012, 06:29 AM

I agree 100% and won't elaborate.

Hawkeye15
03-18-2012, 07:21 AM

Me too.

jp611
03-18-2012, 07:25 AM
It's the Heat, but just because they are my team's main rival... Pacers arent far behind though

Corey
03-18-2012, 09:43 AM
I dont hate any team I dont think. There are individual players I dislike, but I dont hate any teams because of what team they are.

effen5
03-18-2012, 10:01 AM
Knicks for several reason. They don't play the right way, there players are overrated Nd their fan base thinks there championship contenders.

xxplayerxx23
03-18-2012, 10:11 AM
This site, has made me dislike chiago fans, But BEfore the site it was lakers and heat.

LongIslandIcedZ
03-18-2012, 10:12 AM
I guess the Heat although I don't think I'd go so far as to say I hate a team. I wanna hate the Celtics but I really can't. They play the right way and own the Knicks.

WVNowitzki
03-18-2012, 10:25 AM
Spurs more than anyone.

Aust
03-18-2012, 10:26 AM
Can't believe a thread like this is allowed to exist

Obviously all the King's fans are gonna say Lakers. Sadly, they're still bitter over that playoff game.

I don't hate any team btw, but I think I dislike the Clipper's Owner so much that I'll say them.

Don't plan on voting though

mark1125
03-18-2012, 10:36 AM
I don't really hate any teams. There are some individuals that need to shut up already, but I have no issues with teams.

Fanbases on the other hand are another story. Miami and their frontrunner fans take the cake on that front. 80% were only fans since 6/10. Act as if they are entitled. Kinck fans probably slide in next. Boston fanbase is another.

kobebabe
03-18-2012, 10:40 AM
Is it a coincidence that the most hated teams are the ones that have some hanging bunner(s)? People hate winners:rolleyes:

I clearly hate the Heat, just because of Lebron and Wade. I hate it when they mock others when they are up big. They have really become arrogant! Wade used to be a cool dude before him and Lebron came together. They now feel untouchable and that makes you Hate them the more!!

theheatles
03-18-2012, 10:47 AM
This site, has made me dislike chiago fans, But BEfore the site it was lakers and heat.

lol similar, this site made me despise most bulls fans on here, but before i joined, it was the knicks

Hawkeye15
03-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Is it a coincidence that the most hated teams are the ones that have some hanging bunner(s)? People hate winners:rolleyes:

I clearly hate the Heat, just because of Lebron and Wade. I hate it when they mock others when they are up big. They have really become arrogant! Wade used to be a cool dude before him and Lebron came together. They now feel untouchable and that makes you Hate them the more!!

Of course fans hate winners, that happens in every sport when its not your team. That teams fan base can have something to do with it as well.

Aust
03-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Of course fans hate winners, that happens in every sport when its not your team. That teams fan base can have something to do with it as well.

Definitely. Unfortunately it can be a few knuckleheads on this forum making their fan base look bad that snag some votes

The Flash
03-18-2012, 11:07 AM
People hate the HEAT because they're jealous or scared especially if their team is also a contender. I dislike the Bulls only because of their fan base on PSD and because they're such a good team and a rival , but i respect the fact that they play hard every night .

Corey
03-18-2012, 11:31 AM
I don't really hate any teams. There are some individuals that need to shut up already, but I have no issues with teams.

Fanbases on the other hand are another story. Miami and their frontrunner fans take the cake on that front. 80% were only fans since 6/10. Act as if they are entitled. Kinck fans probably slide in next. Boston fanbase is another.

:(

...Some are pretty obnoxious though, I agree.

mark1125
03-18-2012, 11:34 AM
People hate the HEAT because they're jealous or scared especially if their team is also a contender. I dislike the Bulls only because of their fan base on PSD and because they're such a good team and a rival , but i respect the fact that they play hard every night .

Until they win, what is there to be jealous of? I don't hate the Heat. Just the bandwagon fans (with join dates of May/June 2010) who magically show up talking smack when the "big 3" got together. Oops....:rolleyes: You have to admit, there are a ton of those types littering PSD. More so than other fanbases. If you don't see that, then that is part of the reason they are despised.

Shadowplay
03-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Lakers and Spurs because they've been a pain in the *** for my Suns.

Deemerc
03-18-2012, 11:39 AM
I don't really hate any franchise. More the fan base.

Though I do dislike things about a franchise such as their team colours, mascot, city they play in and all that.

so do u hate the knicks? cus spike lee is the worst mascot in sports history

kobebabe
03-18-2012, 11:44 AM

No one is jealous about your team. Come down dude! The thing about your team is that they crown themselves before they have actually earned the crown! That's what is so wrong with your team! they have no respect for other teams

TRUTH-TELLER
03-18-2012, 11:46 AM
the thunder b/c Oklahoma is for telemarketers, cows, and bible thumping under educated Walmart shoppers not pro sports teams.

effen5
03-18-2012, 11:46 AM
lol similar, this site made me despise most bulls fans on here, but before i joined, it was the knicks

Well before I joined this site I didn't even know Miami had fans! Actually I didn't know they had fans until lebron joined the heat. But Miami should be excited for all 10 of their fans! (jk):p

TO Rapz
03-18-2012, 11:49 AM
I don't hate any teams except the Miami Heat. I don't hate the franchise, just the current team put out there on the court. And of course there are the fan bases that are obnoxious and quite ignorant.

Chacarron
03-18-2012, 11:50 AM
The last team I truly hated was the Phoenix Suns, mostly because of the agonizing 7 game series in the playoffs.

roshan3ai
03-18-2012, 11:50 AM
Celtics. Hate Pierce with a passion

The Flash
03-18-2012, 11:55 AM
Until they win, what is there to be jealous of? I don't hate the Heat. Just the bandwagon fans (with join dates of May/June 2010) who magically show up talking smack when the "big 3" got together. Oops....:rolleyes: You have to admit, there are a ton of those types littering PSD. More so than other fanbases. If you don't see that, then that is part of the reason they are despised.

You just might find yourself in that group buddy, May of 2010 was before the Decision as far as i'm concerned , there will always be new members on forums and the fact that some have been here forever and want to be recognized as veterans doesn't change anything. You didn't give a reason why u dislike A professional NBA team yet You seem to judge people by the join date on an internet forum and that says a lot about you

Yankeefan213
03-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Knicks only have 2? I am surprised cause I feel like most threads are Melo hate threads.

NoahH
03-18-2012, 12:03 PM
I hate the Lakers followed by the Spurs and Mavericks (I hated the mavericks before they beat the Heat)

Yankees1115
03-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Definitely the Heat. The Knicks have had a rivalry with them all along so that is where it started but Lebron has taken my hatred to a whole new level. Dude is just so unhumble with the game and I hate some of his antics.

When they came together and had the introduction special for Lebron and Bosh you could just tell this team was going to be annoying. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXoiQzBbs5I

"Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7. Its gonna be Easy." Lebron said that with those 3 it didn't even matter who else was on the team. Hell Pat Riley could even suit up and get in the game. Love how they had a NBA trophy celebration during the preseason.

Also just seeing Eddy Curry on the bench absolutely disgusts me so i'm voting Heat.

Cal827
03-18-2012, 12:05 PM
To me it's the fanbases.. I honestly don't hate the team

-Chicago cause many go on on how they are the the "hero" (if some of you guys remember that thread from the ECF last year after the Bullls won game 1) and how they think what Miami did was pathetic (acquiring the 3), despite attempting to do the exact same thing.

- Lakers because they just think they can have stars handed to them. I'll just say that someone suggested Luke Walton + other garbage for Dwight Howard and wasn't joking :facepalm:

- Miami cause of some of the annoying bandwagoners... but for the most part, the Heat fans on this site have been pretty nice (at least to me), so I really don't have too much against them... except for their team having the best and third best players in the game lol

- I guess the Knick fans are a little annoying, but I can't blame them. They recently went through a decade of being terrible and finally their loyal fans can root for a playoff team. I'm a fan of other teams that have sucked for a long time in other sports (Leafs, Bills) and when they return to the playoffs, I'll go ape s*it lol

Jint.
03-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Celtics :mad:

mark1125
03-18-2012, 12:12 PM
You just might find yourself in that group buddy, May of 2010 was before the Decision as far as i'm concerned , there will always be new members on forums and the fact that some have been here forever and want to be recognized as veterans doesn't change anything. You didn't give a reason why u dislike A professional NBA team yet You seem to judge people by the join date on an internet forum and that says a lot about you

If you read the entire thread, I mentioned that I did not dislike NBA teams. I dislike certain fanbases and/or certain players. Heat fans that have followed basketball for less than 2 years showing up and acting as if the NBA will roll over for them. Acting as if they have accomplished something. Acting as if every player in the league wants to play there for a "discount". Spouting off the "U mad" crap before ever winning 1 title. That is why I dislike SOME of the Heat fanbase. EVERY team has some jackoff fans, but the Heat seem to lead the pack.

Do you not see this or just choose not to acknowledge it?

I dislike some of my own teams fanbases in sports.

ManRam
03-18-2012, 12:14 PM
If I could vote for about 20 teams on that list, I would. It's not really hate though..."hate" is a strong word...

Teams I don't hate: Magic, Celtics, Heat, Wizards, Cavs, Wolves, 76ers and the Trail Blazers. OKC sometimes, same with Denver...

knicksfan42
03-18-2012, 12:19 PM
Bulls easily, their fan base is the worst. I used to hate the Lakers the most but they are the one team where their fan base has made me respect the team more.

mark1125
03-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Bulls easily, their fan base is the worst. I used to hate the Lakers the most but they are the one team where their fan base has made me respect the team more.

Agreed on Lakers fans. While they have their fair share of idiots, a majority of them, are pretty knowledgeable and respectful posters. Just my opinion. I can stomach their occasional arrogance because they have the success to back it up.

The Flash
03-18-2012, 12:35 PM
If you read the entire thread, I mentioned that I did not dislike NBA teams. I dislike certain fanbases and/or certain players. Heat fans that have followed basketball for less than 2 years showing up and acting as if the NBA will roll over for them. Acting as if they have accomplished something. Acting as if every player in the league wants to play there for a "discount". Spouting off the "U mad" crap before ever winning 1 title. That is why I dislike SOME of the Heat fanbase. EVERY team has some jackoff fans, but the Heat seem to lead the pack.

Do you not see this or just choose not to acknowledge it?

I dislike some of my own teams fanbases in sports.

Blame it on the social media and internet. In the past you had the sports writers, radio and tv to get your info from. Now days you get internet forums, twitter , facebook and other sources ( remember the sources that have players going to all kinds of places before they even go anywhere). They all give you great insight but also a lot of bad rumors and biased facts about your favorite athletes/teams. Put Ali, Tyson, Jordan,Rodman and others in their prime in today's social media cluster**** and see what happens

The Flash
03-18-2012, 12:37 PM
If I could vote for about 20 teams on that list, I would. It's not really hate though..."hate" is a strong word...

Teams I don't hate: Magic, Celtics, Heat, Wizards, Cavs, Wolves, 76ers and the Trail Blazers. OKC sometimes, same with Denver...

I like STV too much to ever dislike the Magic

theheatles
03-18-2012, 12:37 PM
can a mod change my vote to the heat? i want the heats hatred stats padded :silly:

justinnum1
03-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Whats that saying, people hate what they cant have:p

ManRam
03-18-2012, 12:39 PM
I like STV too much to ever dislike the Magic

People outside the Magic and the Heat fan bases seem to think we have some great rivalry. The fact is we've never played an important playoff series against each other really ever. It seems like the teams are great when the other team isn't, and that's the recipe for the opposite of a rivalry. This year they could collide in the playoffs for once, and there might be some hatred and emotions that come from that a rivalry born...but really the only reason they're a rivalry is because of location, and that doesn't do much for me. I don't hate the Heat at all...never have and probably won't any time soon.

ManRam
03-18-2012, 12:40 PM

That's usually how it goes. There's no coincidence the most hated teams are always the best teams. It's jealously 9 times out of 10. I'll admit it about the teams I've actively rooted against (mainly the Lakers).

Ty Fast
03-18-2012, 12:47 PM
i hate the lakers more than any team in sports

BigBlueCrew
03-18-2012, 12:53 PM
Shoulda put a none of the above, so I joined in and put heat :). But PSD makes you hate certain fanbases because they seem to have inferiority complexes just because ESPN is running stories about your players.

BradfordIsElite
03-18-2012, 12:57 PM
As a Laker fan, San Antonio, Boston and Pheonix(as long as Nash is there) make me wanna fight people whenever they're playing LA..especially in their arenas.

Losing to Miami in the finals is something I never would wanna face either. I'd go nuts.

justinnum1
03-18-2012, 01:00 PM
People outside the Magic and the Heat fan bases seem to think we have some great rivalry. The fact is we've never played an important playoff series against each other really ever. It seems like the teams are great when the other team isn't, and that's the recipe for the opposite of a rivalry. This year they could collide in the playoffs for once, and there might be some hatred and emotions that come from that a rivalry born...but really the only reason they're a rivalry is because of location, and that doesn't do much for me. I don't hate the Heat at all...never have and probably won't any time soon.

yea, a 2-3 matchup would be pretty good,

naps
03-18-2012, 07:05 PM
knicks bulls lakers?

smart Bruno ;)

todu82
03-18-2012, 07:17 PM
The Lakers.

xxplayerxx23
03-18-2012, 07:33 PM

a team that choked in the finals? :D

knicks=love
03-18-2012, 07:48 PM
if this was based on the fan base, the knicks would have a lot more votes :bang:

Mr Costanza
03-18-2012, 07:53 PM
if this was based on the fan base, the knicks would have a lot more votes :bang:

No doubt your vote would be +1 for the tally.

Laker Legend42
03-18-2012, 07:57 PM
For me it's the celtics. Good clean rival hate is all.the last championship team is different. Once they got together all the years of mediocrity seemed to disappear. Suddenly Paul pierce was considered a great defender and not to mention just the year prior Celtic fans were screaming MVP for Kobe. Doc rivers was on the verge of being fired now is considered a great coach.

Da Knicks
03-18-2012, 08:01 PM

Lol don't hate on spike he is a true fan!

Mr Costanza
03-18-2012, 08:07 PM

There should be an age limit for this forum.

Also how does domefavors get away with having so many accounts?

Da Knicks
03-18-2012, 08:12 PM

X2. We know it's you!!!! Hahahaha

Fireworld
03-18-2012, 08:23 PM
Wizards.

We all know whoever gets the most hated team vote is simply the best team. Haters gonna hate.

Fireworld
03-18-2012, 08:25 PM

If that was the case, I'd have to say Utah.

Cal827
03-18-2012, 08:26 PM

:laugh:

evadatam5150
03-18-2012, 11:44 PM
Hope this one doesn't get closed down I want to see the results in this poll... I imagine Miami will win though especially after Wade laughing at Dwight for staying in Orlando.

Celtics should always be #1.. :clap:

Blitzbolt
03-18-2012, 11:55 PM
The lakers and no one is even close.

braveniler58
03-18-2012, 11:56 PM
I hate the Spurs. No explanation necessary.

BrooklynVikings
03-19-2012, 12:02 AM
Miami heat most cocky team in the league can't wait to see them lose in the dials again this year to the thunder and bosh and cry the rupaul look alike that he is!

evadatam5150
03-19-2012, 12:05 AM
The lakers and no one is even close.

Yeah that's not true.. Obviously you didn't look at the numbers before posting.. There are several teams close.. In fact one is miles ahead.. Well done sir.. :clap:

DaBear
03-19-2012, 12:10 AM
**** the Heat and their fairweather fanbase.

BullsFan_1
03-19-2012, 12:34 AM
Pacers.

Followed fairly closely by the Pistons.

UPRock
03-19-2012, 12:49 AM
Lakers thanks to some of the fans, and Kobe.

Raph12
03-19-2012, 12:54 AM
I hate the Heat, literally the only team that scares me when we play (despite our success against them; 4-4 since the big 3 got together)... Just not fair at times.

Boston is the runner-up.

Raps18-19 Champ
03-19-2012, 01:06 AM

I like the Knicks colours though.

Possibly my most favourite in all of sports.

numba1CHANGsta
03-19-2012, 01:20 AM
The Jazz and their racist city

lavilevi23
03-19-2012, 01:29 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Z8zHNSdjl8A/TMefDIlIEEI/AAAAAAAADWc/dz5t73xhLic/s1600/Miami+Heat+Dont+Hate+T-shirt.jpg

I think my sig pretty much answers this thread's question.
Fck these idioits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edrxr-gbJx8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt18hduj0Jo

GrandDaddyPurp
03-19-2012, 01:53 AM
I would say the Lakers because their team colors are just disgusting. Also, their fan base is filled with a bunch of retards who don't know anything.

There's also the Knicks and Thunder. I don't hate them because well there's nothing to really hate but they're probably the two most overrated teams. The current superstars on the two teams will retire without championships.

BrickCity
03-19-2012, 01:54 AM
The heat and all new their bandwagon fans.

ThunderousDemon
03-19-2012, 01:54 AM

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ThunderousDemon
03-19-2012, 01:56 AM
Haters gonna hate

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

DoMeFavors
03-19-2012, 01:57 AM
Knicks...yuck

ThunderousDemon
03-19-2012, 02:01 AM
I hate Eddie House and PJ Brown and both of them were on the Celtics

sunsfan88
03-19-2012, 02:10 AM
I'm kinda shocked...the Knicks only have 6?

Who are the Heat fans voting for?

Raps18-19 Champ
03-19-2012, 02:12 AM
I'm kinda shocked...the Knicks only have 6?

Who are the Heat fans voting for?

Heat fans probably voting Bulls or Lakers. And everyone else voting for Heat. So not surprising the Knicks only have 6.

Raps18-19 Champ
03-19-2012, 02:13 AM
Amazing that people hated the Cavs before and now no one cares about them.

Surprising 1 person angers people so much just because he is at the top.

JLynn943
03-19-2012, 02:54 AM
lol @ the Lakers fans who think Kings fans only hate the Lakers for the 2002 WCF. That is far from the only reason for me at least. Especially considering that there was hatred between the two teams before that incident.

Vincent
03-19-2012, 03:20 AM
Severely dislike the Pacers.

Just don't like anyone on their roster outside of Paul George.

With the Heat, I dislike the players, but I respect their games and their talent.

JJ_JKidd
03-19-2012, 03:24 AM
No specific team, but I hate teams which are overhyped, labeled as contenders, but end up as mere PRETENDERS. :clap::clap::clap:

Jewelz0376
03-19-2012, 03:40 AM
Def the Heat...

I respect their talent and give them their respect...but they are the only team that I root to lose no matter who they play lol...I even root for the Celtics to beat them when they play each other lol

Baller1
03-19-2012, 04:08 AM
By far the Lakers, and it's not even close. I despise the Lakers more than any other professional sports team. Well, and the Angels. **** them too.

Baller1
03-19-2012, 04:11 AM
Why do two people hate the poor Bobcats? :laugh:

I can't hate them, I feel bad for them.

Jarvo
03-19-2012, 04:39 AM
Knicks lol But I don't "hate" them because thats a strong word, I just strongly dislike them.

MickeyMgl
03-19-2012, 05:54 AM
And you reaffirm my hatred. Try having one of your only chances of a title in your lifetime cheated from you. But no you dont have to because LA is a big market, and its 8 on 5 in your favor when you take the court. And you have free agents always rumored to go to LA and showing interest in signing. Must be nice to be a big market. I will not respond to you after this because my blood is already boiling

Big market has little to do with it. The Lakers have been a well-run franchise. If it were all about big market, more players would want to go to the Clippers. The Knicks, in that regard, are not as popular among players as they should be.

meloman1592
03-19-2012, 08:00 AM
I don't really know. I hate Miami and the Lakers but Chicago's fan base could eat a dick. Boston is another ******** team...idk who i hate the most. Gonna have to with LA since they cost my boy AI his only chance at a ring

lvlheaded
03-19-2012, 08:16 AM
I don't really hate any team. If I had to choose, I'd go with Miami

cutiepie80
03-19-2012, 08:37 AM
Heat then the Lakers. Just can not stand either franchise.