PDA

View Full Version : Any NBA teams you see moving in this coming decade and many years to come?

NikeBoots521
03-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Sacramento Kings..i thought i swore they were going to move. Although I read somewhere their not exactly staying put in Sac-Town just yet because i was reading they don't know how much the arena will cost for financing or something like that I was reading. But if Sacramento stays what other NBA teams in the east or west have a chance of moving in the near future? I'm hearing the Bucks in the east are having a little financial trouble and New Orleans is still have their diffculity down in the Big Easy. Is their any other teams in the NBA that might be on the verge of moving in the coming future? Warriors? How long will they last at Oracle Arena?

Iodine
03-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Oh sweet, so we can just chose the teams that move without looking into silly things like lease agreements, facts, or contracts?

Sweet the Lakers are moving to Bangor Maine and the Celtics are moving into the Sons of Anarchy universe and moving to Charming.

NYMetros
03-16-2012, 08:24 PM
God..how about we cut the Kings fans a break for once and not talk about them moving? :laugh2:

tyfreaks brotha
03-16-2012, 08:41 PM
God..how about we cut the Kings fans a break for once and not talk about them moving? :laugh2:

****ing seriously! :mad:

asandhu23
03-17-2012, 12:44 AM
Warriors will be at Oracle till 2015. By then, there will be a new arena in SF.