PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Dwight Howard has opted in for next season.

LTBaByyy
03-15-2012, 12:30 PM
"@Chris_Broussard: Dwight Howard just texted me that he has signed the waiver of his Early Termination Option"

Finally, Congrats Magic fans

No Shaq part II

assisi805
03-15-2012, 12:31 PM
Well that's that then.

NYKnickFanatic
03-15-2012, 12:31 PM
Not really breaking news, since everyone knew this yesterday.

LTBaByyy
03-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Winners: Magic, Mavericks, Dwight's momma

Expect Monta and Josh Smith to join him after next season with Nelson, Turk, and Redick coming off the books

DaLakerz Rulz
Dwight is stupid for waiting until the last minute. Was unnecessary and just wasted everyone's time...

Hellcrooner
great 365 to 500 more days of dwight to x team chatter and **** and the official dwight Fa thread number 4000-
:facepalm:

WickedBadMan
03-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Yeah, just Giant Douche Part I.

LTBaByyy
Its official though now.

Hellcrooner
Dwight is stupid for waiting until the last minute. Was unnecessary and just wasted everyone's time...

So he got what he wanted, he is most probably an attention whore.

DaLakerz Rulz
great 365 to 500 more days of dwight to x team chatter and **** and the official dwight Fa thread number 4000-

Yea same **** is gonna happen next year.

FriedTofuz
03-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Thats good for the magic. They have one more year to make better deals to bring in better pieces. They caught a huge break, a team with nelson and turkoglu would suck without howard.

BigCityofDreams
03-15-2012, 12:34 PM
This whole thing is crazy lol.

sixer04fan
03-15-2012, 12:35 PM

No Shaq part II

Just means another year of this BS. :facepalm:

Cubs420
03-15-2012, 12:35 PM

Because hes a freaking drama queen attention whore...

this is no suprise, I wouldnt be shocked if he changes his mind another 5 times today.

celtNYpatsHeels
03-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Now trade him Orlando!!!

Jroz
Congrats Orlando, Someone cut the electric at the Barclays Center...Nets are Nyet again

Sadds The Gr8

this. he's a ****in idiot...

Punk
03-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Until he signs an extension, he still can leave next season.

LTBaByyy
03-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Nets not looking good next year

Punk
03-15-2012, 12:40 PM
According to ESPN, Dwight's agent, Dan Fegan doesn't want to sign it.

LOL. He wanted Brooklyn so bad.

LAKERMANIA
03-15-2012, 12:40 PM
What a douche... Waits until the last day?

Aust
03-15-2012, 12:41 PM
Not gonna lie, you're late.

Also no need to make a thread

Baller1
03-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Dumb. Now we just have another year of this ****.

MagicHero3
03-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Winners: Magic, Mavericks, Dwight's momma

Expect Monta and Josh Smith to join him after next season with Nelson, Turk, and Redick coming off the books

:)

LongWayFromHome
03-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Now the Magic should trade him. More teams interested now that he's committed to them through 2013.

BradfordIsElite
03-15-2012, 12:47 PM
Good for Orlando but damn, how annoying was that..
In the end, Orlando didn't even have to make any big trade or anything to convince or inspire him or anything.. I'm so confused. Why the **** did you just put everyone through that? its like you built up the moment until the very last minute in part to make yourself look like the good guy, while Lbj was probably in your head the whole time. What a joke.
I have respect for Howard, he's a great guy, fantastic basketball player has a great personality, but the trend the league has started is so pathetic, it's ridiculous.
Good luck getting that FIRST ring big guy.

Shmontaine
03-15-2012, 12:49 PM
Now trade him Orlando!!!

was thinking the same thing... now the magic can get good/great offers with another year commitment...

a little FU to d12 for all the distraction he caused this year, and will most likely cause next year...

*Superman*
03-15-2012, 12:50 PM
According to ESPN, Dwight's agent, Dan Fegan doesn't want to sign it.

LOL. He wanted Brooklyn so bad.

Word was that he didn't get paid until he signs a new contract since he was not the one to sign the first deal with the Magic. I expect him to be fired as Dwight was saying people were giving him "bad advice". And he changed his mind right after he talked to his agent.

BradfordIsElite
03-15-2012, 12:51 PM
I hope to god they trade him now, regardless of whatever team he goes to.
Hopefully its somewhere he doesn't like so he is miserable for the next year and a half.

*Superman*
03-15-2012, 12:51 PM
Now the Magic should trade him. More teams interested now that he's committed to them through 2013.

That is funny. Zero chance that happens in reality. Alex and DeVos tried so hard to keep him here, why would they give him away now?

Rockice_8
03-15-2012, 12:52 PM
I don't understand why he would sign it. Didn't he want to become a FA no matter what and sign the 5 year deal? Now he can only sign a 2 year extension which is for less money. Either way if he wanted to stay or go he still should have become a FA.

He's such a ***** cause he couldn't stand to be the bad guy and leave. He's gonna rot there now.

310Casper
03-15-2012, 12:54 PM
Not really breaking news, since everyone knew this yesterday.

False. He flip flopped like 5 different times yesterday. Now that the ink is on the paper, it's official. No more flip flopping. So this is breaking news.

Pistol_Pete
03-15-2012, 12:54 PM
I wanted him in Brooklyn. But on a personal level, if this is where the guy wants to be, you can't fault him for that.

But why would he do this? Why would he put on a circus sideshow only to change his mind and stay, almost literally at the last minute.

In regards to winning. Sure the Magic are currently better than the Nets, but they have no assets and they are not bringing anyone in. They are a good team, but they don't have a shot at a championship.

As for marketing and the "Dwight Howard brand" he definitely loses something by being in Orlando instead of Brooklyn (or LA, or probably even Dallas). He even somewhat destroyed his good guy image by putting on this whole thing. If he doesn't sign a long term contract, he's just setting everyone up for a potential repeat, whether he wants to leave or not. And as I understand it, even though Orlando can offer him the most money of any team, by opting-in this year, he ends up losing years and money on an overall contract.

It almost sounds like he never wanted to leave and that his agent was pushing for it. Once it got real, he got scared.

King P
03-15-2012, 12:56 PM
This just makes no sense whatsoever. Now he's gotta stay another with the Magic, regardless of whether he wants to be there or not. And even if Orlando flops in the playoffs, they have no incentive to trade him. Plus he loses money. And Orlando will have to go through this mess another year.

Just a dumb move, and I don't think either side benefits from this.

Just goes to show you that being nice doesn't get you anywhere.

MrfadeawayJB
03-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Why would he want to stay in Orlando, they have literally NO flexibility

swirl54
03-15-2012, 12:58 PM
I'd trade him right now for everything i could and wouldn't care how mad he got F him

Mcdoh
03-15-2012, 12:59 PM
good for magic.. hope they can get another star player for him to sign an extention.. coz if not.. we'll be hearing howard drama part 2 next season..

MagicHero3
03-15-2012, 01:00 PM
i wonder what happens if his agent doesnt sign

*Superman*
03-15-2012, 01:00 PM
I don't understand why he would sign it. Didn't he want to become a FA no matter what and sign the 5 year deal? Now he can only sign a 2 year extension which is for less money. Either way if he wanted to stay or go he still should have become a FA.

He's such a ***** cause he couldn't stand to be the bad guy and leave. He's gonna rot there now.

Ahh. Now to sit back and watch the reactions from you and DoMeFavors.

Priceless.

LongIslandIcedZ
03-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Sucks for the Nets. I feel bad for some of their fans on here. They desereve a much better team to go into Brooklyn with. I can really only count 3 Net fans who have been annoying, all but claiming they were going to be a top 3 seed next year. Havent seen much of them in the past 2 hours, but thats not here nor there lol. As long as Dwight belioeves he made the right decision than I support him 100% and am happy for him.

GodsSon
03-15-2012, 01:05 PM
Nets just caught a blow to the nuts.

You think Deron stays for another losing year? I highly doubt it.

sharqstealth
03-15-2012, 01:07 PM
This would make DoMeFavors cry.... lol!

Iceman05
03-15-2012, 01:08 PM
How can you feel bad for any of them? Dont count your eggs before they hatch. Dont sell T-shirts or create signatures of a guy thats not on your team.

Orlando just stuck it to the commish and every big market in the league. Stooops!

*Superman*
03-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Live stream of Dwight, Alex and Otis.

http://www.nba.com/magic/magic_live_stream.html

gaughan333
03-15-2012, 01:11 PM
can we not talk about howard until this time next year now? That'd be great

Rivera
03-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Dwight press conference on SC now...dwight didnt look to comfortable sitting down...alex martin looks like he just finished crying no lie

310Casper
live stream with dwight press conference right now:

http://www.nba.com/magic/magic_live_stream.html

boolish
yeah this is just going to prolong and intensify DH drama. Because I don't think they are going to put the pieces around DH to make them win the east. DH was guilt ed into this. He really wanted to go the BRK but like a lot of us, it's hard to tell people no.

Rivera
03-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Dwight still dont look happy....he still looks nervious and drained...hes not smiling and he keeps covering his mouth

Who put a shotgun to dwights back to make him sign?

JordansBulls
03-15-2012, 01:15 PM
I actually think what will happen is that he will ask to be traded in the summer so that he doesn't lose a bunch of money. If I am Orlando I might consider just trading him now, he really doesn't want to be there long term. Teams now have a guaranteed extra year that Dwight will be there.

KingPosey
03-15-2012, 01:17 PM
He was trying to force them to make something happen.

Rockice_8
03-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Ahh. Now to sit back and watch the reactions from you and DoMeFavors.

Priceless.

Hey I'm not hiding I thought it was all but locked up. I'll take my crow served cold. Still doesn't change the fact that it was a dumb move on his part and you aren't better then the Heat or Bulls. I hope he enjoys himself down there and you enjoy another year of this next year.

You win, for now.

Rivera
03-15-2012, 01:21 PM
"Im not the person that people try to paint me to be. Im loyal."

Well if you loyal sign. 3/4/5 year extension!

29$JerZ
03-15-2012, 01:23 PM
"Im not the person that people try to paint me to be. Im loyal."

Well if you loyal sign. 3/4/5 year extension!

Exactly
Durant did it, Rose did it, your turn Dwight.

Rivera
03-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Somewhere time inbetween leaving SA locker room and flying to orlando"

Otis "probably over new orleans"

When dwight decided to sign the "opt in"

*Superman*
03-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Hey I'm not hiding I thought it was all but locked up. I'll take my crow served cold. Still doesn't change the fact that it was a dumb move on his part and you aren't better then the Heat or Bulls. I hope he enjoys himself down there and you enjoy another year of this next year.

You win, for now.

You're right, we win for now, I understand it is only one more year. I just hope as a Magic fan we can bring in someone to convince him to stay long term. Anyways, I'm done rubbing it in, he was almost gone, I woke up thinking a trade had already happened.

TheWhiteMamba
03-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Dwight on signing an extension: "When that time comes, we'll deal with it then."

Here we ****ing go again..

tbomlad
03-15-2012, 02:01 PM
I'd trade him right now for everything i could and wouldn't care how mad he got F him

Tell Him!! Yeah, **** him, trade him to the Bulls. That'll show him. :facepalm:

tbomlad
03-15-2012, 02:09 PM
I actually think what will happen is that he will ask to be traded in the summer so that he doesn't lose a bunch of money. If I am Orlando I might consider just trading him now, he really doesn't want to be there long term. Teams now have a guaranteed extra year that Dwight will be there.

You guys just don't get it. Dwight never really wanted to leave Orlando. He wanted to force FO's hand into trading for a star. While Dwight was doing this his agent was trying to force his own agenda on Dwight. Dwight opting in puts the Magic in way better position than it was before the start of this season. You can now pretty much guarantee Dwight will be with the Magic for years to come.

Angelus™
03-15-2012, 02:11 PM
All this hassle for him to end up staying. Terrible

da ThRONe
03-15-2012, 02:13 PM
I think Howard is going to force a trade earlier next season if not in the offseason. He wants the best of both worlds. I think he starts the next season in Brooklyn.

If he really wanted to stay he would have signed an extention instead of opting in to his final year on his contract.

MagicBucsSox
03-15-2012, 02:22 PM
He was trying to force them to make something happen.

Exactly and they better , they got 40 mins better.

He can only extend for 2yrs anyway. July1 it's 3 yrs

Chazm
03-15-2012, 02:30 PM
Dwight still dont look happy....he still looks nervious and drained...hes not smiling and he keeps covering his mouth

Who put a shotgun to dwights back to make him sign?

Have you ever seen Dwight in an interview? He always acts that way.

Lim
03-15-2012, 05:22 PM
I am happy that he stayed. hopefully he will retire a Magic. At least that is what i would want to do. if i was a star player i would want to start and finish my career on the same team.

Dade County
03-15-2012, 05:49 PM
I am happy that he stayed. hopefully he will retire a Magic. At least that is what i would want to do. if i was a star player i would want to start and finish my career on the same team.

with no rings right?

I really don't see the magic organization putting the right pieces around Howard to get them past the HEAT or bulls...

But i do see them contending in the east (meaning going into the 2nd or 3rd round in the east)... :clap: ... if thats good enough for Howard and magic fans, then everyone WINS :D

EDIT:

I have to change my sig now... smh LMAO... lol

Lim
03-15-2012, 06:17 PM
with no rings right?

I really don't see the magic organization putting the right pieces around Howard to get them past the HEAT or bulls...

But i do see them contending in the east (meaning going into the 2nd or 3rd round in the east)... :clap: ... if thats good enough for Howard and magic fans, then everyone WINS :D

EDIT:

I have to change my sig now... smh LMAO... lol

well im loyal but that's just me. and you cant guarantee a ring no matter where you go.

ManRam
03-15-2012, 06:54 PM
I haven't been on all day.

I will say, I'm very happy he's opted-in. Hopefully we can avoid this all next year. I've lost a lot of love and respect for Dwight, but most Magic fans here can tell you I haven't been his biggest supporter really ever. I'm just happy we can focus on basketball now...that's all I want.

Go Magic!

:dance:

IBleedPurple
03-15-2012, 09:38 PM

This

BklynKnicks3
03-15-2012, 09:44 PM
Nets strike out again maybe they should try bowling lmaoooo

Raph12
03-15-2012, 10:01 PM
If they suck in the playoffs again, they'll deal him on draft day, book it.

Raps18-19 Champ
03-15-2012, 10:03 PM
Troll

RaiderLakersA's
03-15-2012, 10:04 PM

No Shaq part II

Yes, congratz.

But make no mistake, this is an abdication. He started the season saying that he wanted to be traded, unless Orlando made improvements. At last note, no significant championship winning changes have been made in ORL. He vaccilated, he hemmed and hawed and at the very last day possible, caved in and signed the opt in. That makes Dwight very weak in my book.

From this day forward, Dwight should never be called Superman again. Ever. Clark Kent maybe. Jimmy Olsen most definitely. But not Superman.

Congratz Shaq, you punked Dwight without even being on the court. The Superman mantle is yours.

Raph12
03-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Yes, congratz.

But make no mistake, this is an abdication. He started the season saying that he wanted to be traded, unless Orlando made improvements. At last note, no significant championship winning changes have been made in ORL. He vaccilated, he hemmed and hawed and at the very last day possible, caved in and signed the opt in. That makes Dwight very weak in my book.

From this day forward, Dwight should never be called Superman again. Ever. Clark Kent maybe. Jimmy Olsen most definitely. But not Superman.

Congratz Shaq, you punked Dwight without even being on the court. The Superman mantle is yours.

Hope you enjoy grandpa Kobe and his $25-30M for the next three years...

BullsFTW
03-15-2012, 10:34 PM
Makes sense for Dwight to stay. Magic has expirings after the 2013 season, so they can make a run at CP3 and J-Smith. Interesting what will happen with D-Will. I say he signs with Dallas.

BullsFTW
03-15-2012, 10:39 PM
Yes, congratz.

He was getting bad advice like what he said. Which is true, why the hell would you want to go to Brooklyn if you want to win a title. He's in a better situation at Orlando. Maybe that's why he also never considered the Bulls, although it made sense if he wanted to win.

If anything I respect Dwight more then Shaq, because he stayed with the team that drafted him. He's the real 'Superman'.

SouthSideRookie
03-16-2012, 12:54 AM
He was getting bad advice like what he said. Which is true, why the hell would you want to go to Brooklyn if you want to win a title. He's in a better situation at Orlando. Maybe that's why he also never considered the Bulls, although it made sense if he wanted to win.

If anything I respect Dwight more then Shaq, because he stayed with the team that drafted him. He's the real 'Superman'.

Howard is not winning a ring in Orlando. Insert him on the Nets team and suddenly the Magic become the Nets.

Dwight is right that he probably listened to the wrong person for advice, he should have learned from KG in his Minnesota days, wasting some of his prime years in a situation he deep down knew would not get him closer to his ultimate goal.

It's looking like the Heat and Bulls are about to take over and go on several ECF title runs. If things stay as they are odds are that in the end players like Carmelo and Dwight will have something in common with players like Reggie and Charles, I'd look to go out west.

Dade County
03-16-2012, 01:06 AM

You crazy guy you...

so it's alright when that time comes and the teams trade you/whoever right.

living in the land of the lost.

BullsFTW
03-16-2012, 02:08 AM
You crazy guy you...

so it's alright when that time comes and the teams trade you/whoever right.

living in the land of the lost.

at least he stayed, so i guess he does have a heart. he didn't have to, but he did.

RaiderLakersA's
03-16-2012, 10:56 AM
Hope you enjoy grandpa Kobe and his $25-30M for the next three years...

Kobe has already accomplished everything that I expected of him. His 5 rings alone would hold me over for a long time.

But, of course, the story doesn't end there.

I've been a Lakers fan since the pre-Showtime era. Altogether I've seen and enjoyed the thrill of more than enough championship victories to last a lifetime for any fan. I won't bother to number them all, but you call me when Dwight gets one, will ya?

As for Kobe's salary, well earned. Dwight is getting similar dollars and I don't see the results. Must really piss you off, no???

Spending the next three years watching "one of the greatest to ever play the game" ride off into the sunset is perfectly fine with me. Long live the Black Mamba!

MagicHero3
03-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Howard is not winning a ring in Orlando. Insert him on the Nets team and suddenly the Magic become the Nets.

Dwight is right that he probably listened to the wrong person for advice, he should have learned from KG in his Minnesota days, wasting some of his prime years in a situation he deep down knew would not get him closer to his ultimate goal.

It's looking like the Heat and Bulls are about to take over and go on several ECF title runs. If things stay as they are odds are that in the end players like Carmelo and Dwight will have something in common with players like Reggie and Charles, I'd look to go out west.

ur crazy if u think the magic would be as bad as the Nets without dwight. Theres been plenty of games where dwights camped on the bench bc of fouls and the Magic still pull off wins. I remember one game this season where we went on a 20-4 run against a good team ALL WHILE dwight was on the bench. so get outta hear thinkin the Magic would be as bad as the Nets without dwight, ok rookie?

RaiderLakersA's
03-16-2012, 11:15 AM

Staying with the team that drafted you means nothing in the BUSINESS of professional sports. Like Wade said: "Loyalty? Hahahaha!"

There is no way to sidestep it, Howard had the opportunity to clench the brass ring and he wilted in the moment. The fact is he is now scapegoating others (i.e., "bad advice") and ultimately chose an arrangement that costs him dollars and undermines his own ability to negotiate down the road. If opting out was bad advice, what do you call opting in???

I agree that the Nets may not have been the best fit. But there were other teams, like the aforementioned Bulls, that could have made a play for him. If not this shortened season, then in the offseason.

What it boils down to is that Dwight didn't heed the courage and strength of his own convictions. To me, that is what defines a "Superman." It's not just about physical gifts, but mental fortitude.

I think Dwight got back-doored into opting in. There are, what, twenty-something games left in this season? A couple of months???

All he had to do was stand pat and once the season ended, opt out. Doing so increases his options and hence, power over his own fate. There is no rule that says that he couldn't sign a new contract with Orlando at that time, if he wanted. It would also have given other teams much more time to realistically assess their rosters and reconfigure wherever necessary to add Dwight. This was best case scenario for D. Howard.

But all is well that ends well, I guess. Right D. Howard?

SouthSideRookie
03-16-2012, 11:19 AM
ur crazy if u think the magic would be as bad as the Nets without dwight. Theres been plenty of games where dwights camped on the bench bc of fouls and the Magic still pull off wins. I remember one game this season where we went on a 20-4 run against a good team ALL WHILE dwight was on the bench. so get outta hear thinkin the Magic would be as bad as the Nets without dwight, ok rookie?

Yes because going through a stretch within a game and making a run with your franchise player on the bench means you have a great roster overall.

Bad to average teams do this all the time, hell the Rockets just went into OKC without Kyle Lowry and beat the Thunder in their home court, there has been several games this season where their bench has actually won them some games and outplayed their starters, does this mean they have great team.

My point is that losing a franchise player like Dwight will setback any franchise, why do you think the Orlando front office has taken a huge gamble in the whole process with Dwight until know. Make no mistake, losing Dwight would make the Magic go into full rebuilding mode and lottery bound, there would be no point in being stuck in mediocrity and fighting for a playoff spot with the bottom dwellers of the east.

ColtsSpursTerps
03-16-2012, 11:23 AM
DWade tweets "loyalty hahahahaha" after Dwight press conference and then tweets that hes not the guy who throws rocks and hides his hand..wtf dwyane u basically just did that but instead of hiding who was throwing the rocks youre hiding who youre throwing them at..u make a disrespectful tweet then dont say who it was about??

CHILL20
03-16-2012, 01:43 PM
Dwight claims to care about winning, yet one of the main teams he wanted to go to was...the NETS? The freaking NETS? That doesn't sound like someone who wants to win, that sounds like someone who just wants to be "the man" on a team where he knows there would be no question. Because if he went to the Bulls or any of the other winning teams that wouldn't be the case. He seems to actually care more about that than actual winning. If that's not the case, then he's just not that bright. How long does he think it would take him to win a ship with the nets, compared to with the magic?

Lol, let's just say a VERY long time.

Raph12
03-16-2012, 02:40 PM
Kobe has already accomplished everything that I expected of him. His 5 rings alone would hold me over for a long time.

But, of course, the story doesn't end there.

I've been a Lakers fan since the pre-Showtime era. Altogether I've seen and enjoyed the thrill of more than enough championship victories to last a lifetime for any fan. I won't bother to number them all, but you call me when Dwight gets one, will ya?

As for Kobe's salary, well earned. Dwight is getting similar dollars and I don't see the results. Must really piss you off, no???

Spending the next three years watching "one of the greatest to ever play the game" ride off into the sunset is perfectly fine with me. Long live the Black Mamba!

If Dwight was blessed with teammates like Kobe, he'd have 5 rings as well. Kobe hasn't accomplished anything without a dominant big man, when Dwight has a dominant wing, call me.

Oh and Shaq gave him his first 3 and Pau outplayed him for the other 2 championship runs. Other fans aren't as spoiled as Lakers fans, we'll take solace in knowing that your team will not win until Kobe retires and/or his busted *** is replaced with the "next big thing".

MagicHero3
03-16-2012, 03:23 PM
DWade tweets "loyalty hahahahaha" after Dwight press conference and then tweets that hes not the guy who throws rocks and hides his hand..wtf dwyane u basically just did that but instead of hiding who was throwing the rocks youre hiding who youre throwing them at..u make a disrespectful tweet then dont say who it was about??

hahah I cant believe ppl think he didnt mean dwight. of course hes gonna try to backtrack that! hes so damn bitter. you gotta be naive to think he was talkin about D-Fish.

MagicHero3
03-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Yes because going through a stretch within a game and making a run with your franchise player on the bench means you have a great roster overall.

Bad to average teams do this all the time, hell the Rockets just went into OKC without Kyle Lowry and beat the Thunder in their home court, there has been several games this season where their bench has actually won them some games and outplayed their starters, does this mean they have great team.

My point is that losing a franchise player like Dwight will setback any franchise, why do you think the Orlando front office has taken a huge gamble in the whole process with Dwight until know. Make no mistake, losing Dwight would make the Magic go into full rebuilding mode and lottery bound, there would be no point in being stuck in mediocrity and fighting for a playoff spot with the bottom dwellers of the east.

i agree we would have to re build, thats obvious. im just sayin, even without dwight, were still better than the Nets.

MagicHero3
03-16-2012, 03:37 PM
Wade on his tweet:

So loyalty doesn’t matter?

“I think at certain points it does,” Wade said. “It’s the world we live in. It’s in anything, it isn’t just the NBA. It’s in any part of life. So loyalty is not just about one person. When I say, ‘Loyalty, ha ha,’ that’s the world, damned if you do, damned if you don’t.”

at a certain point? lol so hes saying he was tweeting about the "word" loyalty. hes got to be the worst liar ive ever heard haha! damned if you do damned if u dont? i dont get how its damn if you dont? if your loyal to ur team, thats "loyalty".. if u leave, thats not loyal to anyone.

""People still call me a traitor. I don't know why. I've been in Miami for nine years. It doesn't matter, man. Whatever you decide, if it's not what everyone wants you to decide, then everyone is not going to be in agreement. But you can't live your life worrying about that, at all. No one can. That's why you have fun with it. That's why I like to enjoy it and have fun with it."

who the hell calls him a traitor? now hes making up haters just so he can feel important too. its sad really.

this dude is a joke! hahaha i didnt realize how much of a high-school girl he was

ColtsSpursTerps
03-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Wade on his tweet:

So loyalty doesn’t matter?

“I think at certain points it does,” Wade said. “It’s the world we live in. It’s in anything, it isn’t just the NBA. It’s in any part of life. So loyalty is not just about one person. When I say, ‘Loyalty, ha ha,’ that’s the world, damned if you do, damned if you don’t.”

at a certain point? lol so hes saying he was tweeting about the "word" loyalty. hes got to be the worst liar ive ever heard haha! damned if you do damned if u dont? i dont get how its damn if you dont? if your loyal to ur team, thats "loyalty".. if u leave, thats not loyal to anyone.

""People still call me a traitor. I don't know why. I've been in Miami for nine years. It doesn't matter, man. Whatever you decide, if it's not what everyone wants you to decide, then everyone is not going to be in agreement. But you can't live your life worrying about that, at all. No one can. That's why you have fun with it. That's why I like to enjoy it and have fun with it."

who the hell calls him a traitor? now hes making up haters just so he can feel important too. its sad really.

this dude is a joke! hahaha i didnt realize how much of a high-school girl he was

I agree with all this

KingPosey
03-16-2012, 04:51 PM

No way, really?!

KingPosey
03-16-2012, 05:20 PM
You arent the guy to ask where I came from.

The point you used to prove how good the magic are was awful flat out.

"This one time they played a really really really good team, and they made a run while Dwight was on the bench."

CHILL20
03-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I think we can all agree that Wade needs to shut the hell up. It's weird how different he's been the past two years and some of the dumb **** that comes out of his mouth like this tweet. It's making me dislike him more and more. We all know he took a shot a Dwight with that comment, hell even the sports analysts automatically knew that.

While he's making fun of Dwight about loyalty he better make sure his team stays loyal to him. People already have been putting it out there he should be traded and to keep LBJ. Bet that wouldn't be to funny now would it Wade?