PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard interview about his Opt-in

jsthornton7
03-15-2012, 03:50 AM
http://t.co/lqD771rR

jsthornton7
03-15-2012, 03:53 AM
As a Laker fan who has wanted dwight to come to la. I have had the privilege to watch kobe play out his entire career with us. It is actually nice that dwight has decided to stay in ORL. I hope he can stay there for his whole career, its very rare we see that kind of loyalty these days, no matter how annoying it has been for all us.

Raph12
03-15-2012, 03:56 AM
Again, I'm still skeptical, why would Dwight give Rudolph the exclusive, inside story, why not ESPN or NBA.com? He was asked questions after the Spurs game and said the "situation was the same" and that "if you're mad because he's thinking about Dwight. So be it"... Ugh I don't know what to believe.

jsthornton7
03-15-2012, 04:01 AM
Espn reporters such as Marc Stein, J.A. Adande and Chris Palmer are both reporting that article on their twitter feeds...

Fireworld
03-15-2012, 04:45 AM
I'll believe it come tomorrow... Or a few hours from now actually. I'm gonna pull an all nighter fellas.

JOhnnyTHaJet
03-15-2012, 04:53 AM
Espn reporters such as Marc Stein, J.A. Adande and Chris Palmer are both reporting that article on their twitter feeds...

They're just retweeting the story and taking it with a grain of salt, in no way shape or form are they confirming this.

It's still all ridiculous to me, the fact that this ****** **** is getting this much hype is sad. It shows how desperate the fans and media are for drama, no matter where it comes from.

Bigbadmoffo
03-15-2012, 05:16 AM
They're just retweeting the story and taking it with a grain of salt, in no way shape or form are they confirming this.

It's still all ridiculous to me, the fact that this ****** **** is getting this much hype is sad. It shows how desperate the fans and media are for drama, no matter where it comes from.

Sad part is is that they cause the hype. Unless Dwight goes on national tv and does something stupid like Lebron i personally think it's just a young player trying to make the right choice.

bholly
03-15-2012, 05:19 AM

And yet you've posted 11 times in the thread about his ETO - only 10 people have posted more. You're as much a consumer of this as just about anyone else.

JOhnnyTHaJet
03-15-2012, 05:29 AM
And yet you've posted 11 times in the thread about his ETO - only 10 people have posted more. You're as much a consumer of this as just about anyone else.

There is a difference between talking about the topic and believing every story that comes out. Which is what I was implying.

bholly
03-15-2012, 05:57 AM
I don't think anyone is believing every story. If anything, every story is about how nobody can believe anything right now.
The only people really latching tightly onto believing or not believing certain things are the fans with a motive for doing so.

Sssmush
03-15-2012, 06:01 AM
whatever happens, I've lost all respect for Orlando.

The creepy way they're suddenly pressure him to sign an opt out to his opt out clause... I don't liike it. That seems to be a new thing they just invented "oh, you want to try free agency? (like Lakers let Kobe do) Ok, well we don't trust you, so we will pressure you to sign an opt out clause that guarantees you don't exercise your free agency."

Dwight would be a Karl Malone sized dummy if he signed or stayed for a one year deal in Orlando when he clearly wants out, and clearly wants to get a max extension.

If this story is true then it is sad and pathetic.

I mean seriously, this "deal to opt out of the opt out clause" seems to be a new thing they just invented yesterday.

MagicBucsSox
03-15-2012, 06:05 AM
Lmao you guys have been had. Dwight has 400m waiting in ny , he's even dumber to stay

Aust
03-15-2012, 06:34 AM
I'll believe it when he INKS THAT CONTRACT

INK IT DWIGHT

MagicBucsSox
03-15-2012, 07:03 AM
Broussard says on SC Dwight played his last game. In orlando

mrnore77
03-15-2012, 08:11 AM
Until he signs the paper and fires Fagen, the Magic should be looking to move him.

MagicHero3
03-15-2012, 08:23 AM
whatever happens, I've lost all respect for Orlando.

The creepy way they're suddenly pressure him to sign an opt out to his opt out clause... I don't liike it. That seems to be a new thing they just invented "oh, you want to try free agency? (like Lakers let Kobe do) Ok, well we don't trust you, so we will pressure you to sign an opt out clause that guarantees you don't exercise your free agency."

Dwight would be a Karl Malone sized dummy if he signed or stayed for a one year deal in Orlando when he clearly wants out, and clearly wants to get a max extension.

If this story is true then it is sad and pathetic.

I mean seriously, this "deal to opt out of the opt out clause" seems to be a new thing they just invented yesterday.

that was the only good move they made! they were letting dwight make all the moves, and they FINALLY took control of the situation. They were done putting up with dwights comments and manipulation of the whole situation and said "hey, were the ones signin the paychecks, this is OUR franchise, and were not gonna be bullied around by our OWN player". AND it WORKED! (well, it seems to have worked, unless dwight opts out again). It was a dirty move, but not half as dirty as what they thought Dwight was up to by withdrawling the trade so he could walk to NJ in FA and not have their team gutted.