PDA

View Full Version : Blake Griffin airballs back-to-back FTs

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-15-2012, 02:40 AM
:laugh2:

http://www.nba.com/games/20120314/ATLLAC/gameinfo.html?ls=gt2hp0021100636#

amos1er
03-15-2012, 02:45 AM
I love how its ok to start a thread about Blake airballing back to back FT's, but its not ok to start a tread about how Lebron disappeared in the fourth quater yet again. Doesn't make any sense. Why is it ok to Bash Blake, yet not Lebron. Why does Lebron get such bias treatment here on the forums. Its ok to laugh at anyone not named Lebron. I'm starting to suspect that Nike and David Stern must have some vested interests in PSD.

greg_ory_2005
Definitely thread worthy.

LA_Raiders
lol, thats what you get for a dunker...

sep11ie
03-15-2012, 02:46 AM
This just in: Blake Griffin can dunk...... That's all...

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-15-2012, 02:46 AM
its not bashing, just funny.

stop bashing lebron, he's the best player in the NBA

DaBear
03-15-2012, 02:47 AM
Lol

-Kobe24-TJ19-
Definitely thread worthy.

if it aint about sean mayne than it aint thread worthy:(

Losoway
it wasnt a airball ....he was aimming for the cameras

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

asandhu23
Blake Griffin better learn more tricks because that athleticism isn't going to last.

Raph12
And yet Dwight shoots a worse percentage than even Blake...

Losoway
03-15-2012, 02:48 AM
I love how its ok to start a thread about Blake airballing back to back FT's, but its not ok to start a tread about how Lebron disappeared in the fourth quater yet again. Doesn't make any sense. Why is it ok to Bash Blake, yet not Lebron. Why does Lebron get such bias treatment here on the forums. Its ok to laugh at anyone not named Lebron. I'm starting to suspect that Nike and David Stern must have some vested interests in PSD.

you have been crying about lebron all night .... 35 Points enough said :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

shep33
Why doesn't he try dunking it from the freethrow line?

PleaseBeNice
but hes a god right?

metsbulls1025
03-15-2012, 02:49 AM
That's what he gets for doing Kia commercials.

sep11ie

U mad?

More-Than-Most

To be fair air balling back to back free throws is extremely rare...Lebron disappearing in the 4th...Not so much. This is why its thread worthy :D

greg_ory_2005
03-15-2012, 02:52 AM
if it aint about sean mayne than it aint thread worthy:(

Pretty much. :)

bholly
03-15-2012, 02:53 AM
Hahaha, wow. So many of the threads we get about a single highlight are totally lame, but this is crazy. I've never seen that. Awesome.

There's your answer. We've had that thread a thousand times, including several in the last week or two.
This, on the other hand, is something I've never ever seen before.

Understand?

amos1er
03-15-2012, 02:55 AM
you have been crying about lebron all night .... 35 Points enough said :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

1/3 in the fourth quarter. two points in the fourth quarter....nuff said.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-15-2012, 02:55 AM
Hahaha, wow. So many of the threads we get about a single highlight are totally lame, but this is crazy. I've never seen that. Awesome.

ben wallace has done that:D...in clutch time

and I think someone else too but I dont remember right now..

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-15-2012, 02:56 AM

lebron has probably been better than kobe in 4th quarters this season.

but lets not go to off topic now lol

Losoway
03-15-2012, 03:03 AM

lmaoo :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

amos1er
03-15-2012, 03:07 AM

There's your answer. We've had that thread a thousand times, including several in the last week or two.
This, on the other hand, is something I've never ever seen before.

Understand?

I see your point, but from a legal standpoint, closing my thread without siting any clear violations is extremely dubious. If something is not thread worthy, let the people decide by either bashing me or not responding. What is this? Communism??? Free market mods...its not for you do decide by your own discretions what is thread worthy or not. If I am not violating any rules, then my thread is worth and therefore the people can decide weather to respond or not. This is America after all. Sometimes Mods let their personal feelings get the better of them.

kozelkid
03-15-2012, 03:07 AM
And yet Dwight shoots a worse percentage than even Blake...

And here I thought THIS IS THE YEAR that Dwight would finally reach your ft% predictions for him before the season. :p

amos1er
03-15-2012, 03:10 AM

lol How??? Kobe leads the league in 4th quarter scoring. How is that better??? Don't even make me bring up the 4th quarter numbers from last years finals. :no:

I'm just saying that in big games, Lebron disappears and defers to Wade in the 4th. How is that not true??? Why must you all bash Kobe as a retort. Just accept this fact and move on. Its really not up for debate. Bringing Kobe into it does not change the fact that Lebron is not the closer on the Heat and that Wade >>>>>>>> in the fourth quarter than Lebron.

bears88
03-15-2012, 03:16 AM
what do you expect this is the NBA forum where anything happens!!!

C_Mund
03-15-2012, 03:18 AM

Because we can make fun of something Blake did without an entire fan base calling people haters. That's NOT directed at Heat fans, just to be clear. It's something Lebron has garnered through his career by being the best

amos1er
03-15-2012, 03:28 AM
Because we can make fun of something Blake did without an entire fan base calling people haters. That's NOT directed at Heat fans, just to be clear. It's something Lebron has garnered through his career by being the best

That just your interpretation. Again, not a clear rule violation. Who says that its aimed at Heat fans. Pretty difficult to prove intent you know, unless your a mind reader. If thats simply your opinion, than thats not enough reason to garner violating my freedom of speech rights. Unless I clearly violated a PSD rule and the mod sited that rule, it should be up to the posters to decide weather or not to respond or to bash me as they see fit. I could have just been to point out a flaw in Lebron's game for fans of all teams. Its very difficult for you to prove what my intentions were. In fact, its impossible unless you're psychic.

amos1er
03-15-2012, 03:29 AM
what do you expect this is the NBA forum where anything happens!!!

Obviously anything. lol Freedom of speech and free market are out the window here. Mods seem to have absolute power here at times.

xILLN355
03-15-2012, 03:30 AM
U mad?

he mad

Lim
03-15-2012, 03:32 AM
only on PSD does a thread about Blake Griffin airballing FTs turn into a thread about lebron. smfh

amos1er
03-15-2012, 03:40 AM
only on PSD does a thread about Blake Griffin airballing FTs turn into a thread about lebron. smfh

Its not about Lebron, its about the hypocrisy of the mods and how they abuse their power.

Lim
03-15-2012, 03:44 AM
Its not about Lebron, its about the hypocrisy of the mods and how they abuse their power.

lol How??? Kobe leads the league in 4th quarter scoring. How is that better??? Don't even make me bring up the 4th quarter numbers from last years finals. :no:

I'm just saying that in big games, Lebron disappears and defers to Wade in the 4th. How is that not true??? Why must you all bash Kobe as a retort. Just accept this fact and move on. Its really not up for debate. Bringing Kobe into it does not change the fact that Lebron is not the closer on the Heat and that Wade >>>>>>>> in the fourth quarter than Lebron.

looks like its about the hypocrisy of the mods AND lebron.

ThunderousDemon
03-15-2012, 03:49 AM
Check this out from the same game, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oe9AZ1cyYw

Raph12
03-15-2012, 03:59 AM
And here I thought THIS IS THE YEAR that Dwight would finally reach your ft% predictions for him before the season. :p

Hey he's still had a career year at the FT line... Career-worst. :facepalm:

Why do you hate so hard?

bholly
03-15-2012, 04:04 AM
I see your point, but from a legal standpoint, closing my thread without siting any clear violations is extremely dubious. If something is not thread worthy, let the people decide by either bashing me or not responding. What is this? Communism??? Free market mods...its not for you do decide by your own discretions what is thread worthy or not. If I am not violating any rules, then my thread is worth and therefore the people can decide weather to respond or not. This is America after all. Sometimes Mods let their personal feelings get the better of them.

Communism? No...privately owned business. Huge lol at this being a legal issue, and at freedom of speech here. They own the website. They set the rules. You agreed to them when you signed up. It's that simple. That's how the free market works - private ownership. Any private business can kick you off their property if you're in the store yelling things they don't like - why do you think you can say whatever you want on a private website where you've agreed to their authority when you signed up?

It's also not America. You might be in America, but I'm not, and the website isn't (it's Canadian), so there goes that point.

lakersfan01
03-15-2012, 04:05 AM
That's what he gets for doing Kia commercials.

:clap:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-15-2012, 04:13 AM
Check this out from the same game, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oe9AZ1cyYw

straigh outta compton

naps
03-15-2012, 04:13 AM

Jesus!!!

What a ****ing hater. Seriously just check out how you got called out for your stupidity by so many people including your fellow lakers fans. You already made this a LeBron thread which has absolutely nothing to do with LeBron. You are the supreme example of a Kobephile. There is a difference between a Kobephile and a kobe fan such as amos1er and the OP/Avenged24/Bruno/Shep etc.

chong2204
03-15-2012, 04:19 AM
Shawn Kemp never would of air balled 2 free throws....

ThunderousDemon
03-15-2012, 04:19 AM
straigh outta compton

lol, yeah I guess seeing Reggie Evans face up close wants to make you slap him a few times

GiantsNinersW's
03-15-2012, 04:35 AM
Well even though Griffin sucks at free throws, he must look like john stockton compared to Andris Biedrins.

Gram
03-15-2012, 08:23 AM

:facepalm:

theheatles
03-15-2012, 08:41 AM

lol you're more clueless than popeye

http://www.funlol.com/8520/Popeye_is_Clueless!.html

YoungOne
03-15-2012, 08:44 AM

this!
and on topic: this should be unexcusable for any player in the nba, heck even I never did that :D

FreakaNashur
03-15-2012, 08:46 AM
we dont need this site to bash lebron. the media already does plenty of that.

Shadowplay
03-15-2012, 08:57 AM
:laugh2: He must have forgotten to shoot the ball during warm ups.

danniboi168
03-15-2012, 09:00 AM
seems like he was better in ft's last yr.

Trueblue2
03-15-2012, 09:17 AM
What blake did was nothing... Didn't Javale McGee airball a dunk?

LAKobeBryant
03-15-2012, 10:56 AM
best highlight better than his dunks

GOON MUSIC
03-15-2012, 11:03 AM
He need to do some pushups or something, dude weak as ****

The Final Boss
03-15-2012, 11:46 AM
Blake Griffin better learn more tricks because that athleticism isn't going to last.

Watch LoLebron is 3 years.

3mikee_
03-15-2012, 12:58 PM
freethrow shooting at its finest..