PDA

View Full Version : Heat better do a trade or we can kiss all goodbye!

KCMAJ
03-15-2012, 12:56 AM
Riley has to do a trade or two or we can kiss a championship goodbye. We are not a deep team at all. Haslem can't do it anymore. Joel is useless. Miller is too frail. J. Howard is only good in the locker room only. Then I wonder why can the Heat create a position for him as a locker coach assistant only? E. Curry is a ... Jevale Mcgee and Blatch are still available or they are some other options that the Heat can pursue. What do you think? I hate for anybody to come with the ****-and-bull story that the Heat are fine and how we were 2 games away from winning a championship last year. Mark my words, we can still do a trade or we can kiss even winning the East this year.

justinnum1
03-15-2012, 01:01 AM
talk about an over reaction.

we lost 5 in a row last year before the playoffs, we lost all 3 games to the bulls during the regular season... we outrebounded them last year in the playoffs with so much less than we have now

lets not forget we had an OT loss last night!

bulls will make it to the ecf, but there journey ends there:cool:

Dade County
03-15-2012, 01:18 AM
all I want is a center that knows he has hands...

G-Menfan4lyfe
03-15-2012, 01:18 AM
What the real problem is is that the referees are keeping their whistles in their pockets. I didn't get to watch much of the game but for the small amount of time I did, I saw Bosh get hammered with no call and also D-Wade get hacked with no call.

At least the FTs were even tonight tho and not like last night against Orlando where the Heat got robbed of the game strictly by the refs not calling fouls on the Magic.

Grifftiggs
03-15-2012, 01:20 AM
Over Reaction Much? The team IS deep, they just need a real Center that can rebound.

justinnum1
03-15-2012, 01:24 AM
^cant blame it on the refs, we had an ot game last night and out guys were giving little effort until the end...we lose agasint ****** teams sometimes...it happens, we lost to the bucks twice, we lost to the jazz.... especially on second night of bakc to backs...

im not even worried. we will be in the finals, but an upgrade at center would increase our margin of error

kjoke
03-15-2012, 01:25 AM
Andre Blatch our savior!!!

KCMAJ
03-15-2012, 01:26 AM
The bulls are a much better improved team this year. We can't piggyback our last year success against this team this year. Our bench players are simply not good enough. All Chicago bench players can contribute. The Heat are killing me by holding a senior citizen bench player just because this guy [j. Howard] is only good in the locker room. Give me a break!

justinnum1
03-15-2012, 01:32 AM
The bulls are a much better improved team this year. We can't piggyback our last year success against this team this year. Our bench players are simply not good enough. All Chicago bench players can contribute. The Heat are killing me by holding a senior citizen bench player just because this guy [j. Howard] is only good in the locker room. Give me a break!

Dont worry, heat in 5 or 6 vs the bulls in the ECF.

Rain 816
03-15-2012, 02:08 AM
Im ready to trade bosh for a few pieces

justinnum1
03-15-2012, 02:11 AM
Im ready to trade bosh for a few pieces

bosh and chalmers for nash, gortat, and there first this year:shrug:

i cant see riley trading bosh, but i would seriously think of that trade.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7rz75pp

MTL_123
03-15-2012, 07:46 AM
I wish we had a center that can score n grab 5+reb but we dnt its not gonna kill us. All we need is our role players to step up, we just cant have wade n leron doing all the scoring. If i was spo i would just bench Lebron wade n Bosh for like 2-3 games dnt give a **** if we win or lose and just the the other players play get some confidence in their shot cuz if our bench produces in the playoffs guarantee were winning the championship this year. Last year we made the finals with 2 liabilitys in the starting line up (bibby and Anthony) and 2 out of the 3 bench players we used were also liabilitys (Miller and UD). Role players stepping up is all that WE NEED.

Heater4life
03-15-2012, 08:38 AM
Mark my words, we can still do a trade or we can kiss even winning the East this year.

Then go root for the Bulls if your so confident there the better team. This is pathetic, ill make sure come ECF i bash the living hell out of you for being an irrational pessimist.

piaband
03-15-2012, 08:53 AM
I agree. It's looking like the bulls might sweep the heat this year.

FreakaNashur
03-15-2012, 09:01 AM

chill the **** out homeboy

Wade n Fade
03-15-2012, 09:28 AM
I wish we can file a formal complaint with the NBA because they are "ruining" the viewing experience of the NBA on tv and in person with their horrible officiating. If we can get like FIBA refs to come in, I think the NBA would be better. I am tired of freaking idiots calling the game. They are given too much power by teing up people for complaining a little. Spo didn't deserve a tech. I wish some player would sacrafice some his salary like a Kevin Garnett would shove a ref to the ground for the lolz. I want to make a move for Robin Lopez, I am that desperate to replace Joel in the starting lineup.

KCMAJ
03-15-2012, 12:17 PM
talk about an over reaction.

we lost 5 in a row last year before the playoffs, we lost all 3 games to the bulls during the regular season... we outrebounded them last year in the playoffs with so much less than we have now

lets not forget we had an OT loss last night!

bulls will make it to the ecf, but there journey ends there:cool:Past is gone and static. Now and then is what counts. Can you go in the past to say that Dallas should be the favorites to repeat? Of course no! Then why you keep on dwelling on what the Heat did last year against Chicago? I hate the Bulls but I have to say that the whole team got better. Even the coach got better. I am afraid I can't say the say with the Heat bench players. I am afraid I can't say the same with Spoelstra. Spoelstra is not right coach for Miami and this is coming from a used-to-be big Spoelstra fan.

lavilevi23
03-15-2012, 12:30 PM
I agree. It's looking like the bulls might sweep the heat this year.

Yep :rolleyes:

gotoHcarolina52
03-15-2012, 02:37 PM
Relax, Eddy Curry will save our season

SILVER SEAVER
03-15-2012, 02:59 PM
I'm a Bulls fan and I'm frightened to death of the Heat in another seven game series. Our best player has already missed eleven games to injury due to all that he has had to do over the last season and a half. The odds of J.L. III doing what he did again is extremely unlikely. Miami's defense is equipped to handle Rose unless he just hits shots out of his mind. His game is going to basket and as I stated on the Bulls forum there are two teams you don't go to the basket on, Orlando and Miami. We're depending on broken down father-time Richard Hamilton to come back and take the offensive burden off Rose, not going to happen and we've made no deals to help either. Boozer can't do squat against you guys offensively because he's too busy getting sores on his butt from sitting on the sideline because of how ineffective he has against physical bigs. I think you guys will be fine. My prediction was Miami over OKC in six games in the Finals. I just haven't seen any change to think the Bulls can beat Miami in a seven game series.

justinnum1
03-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Anyone think the bulls stood pat at the deadline because they beat us last night? I do, and i think it will come back to bite them in the playoffs.

PLayoofs cant come soon enough

Marlin234
03-15-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm a Bulls fan and I'm frightened to death of the Heat in another seven game series. Our best player has already missed eleven games to injury due to all that he has had to do over the last season and a half. The odds of J.L. III doing what he did again is extremely unlikely. Miami's defense is equipped to handle Rose unless he just hits shots out of his mind. His game is going to basket and as I stated on the Bulls forum there are two teams you don't go to the basket on, Orlando and Miami. We're depending on broken down father-time Richard Hamilton to come back and take the offensive burden off Rose, not going to happen and we've made no deals to help either. Boozer can't do squat against you guys offensively because he's too busy getting sores on his butt from sitting on the sideline because of how ineffective he has against physical bigs. I think you guys will be fine. My prediction was Miami over OKC in six games in the Finals. I just haven't seen any change to think the Bulls can beat Miami in a seven game series.

Wow a decent bulls fan. I thought they didn't exist. You can say Both teams are worried about each other. No one can say they are better than the other. We match up so well. I love/hate it because I can feel My blood pressure raising in crunch time of the 4th. It will be a very entertaining playoff season this year!

SILVER SEAVER
03-15-2012, 05:19 PM
Wow a decent bulls fan. I thought they didn't exist. You can say Both teams are worried about each other. No one can say they are better than the other. We match up so well. I love/hate it because I can feel My blood pressure raising in crunch time of the 4th. It will be a very entertaining playoff season this year!

How do you think I feel that we're putting the hopes of the season on a guy who is fragile and has missed 29 of 45 games and possibly could be out another month? We torture ourselves every few years with Gasol, both Memphis and the Lakers have shot us down. The ball was moving around alot better yesterday because Rose wasn't in there. The minute he comes back he'll be taking 30 shots while everyone else stands around. I don't see how this team improved to beat a team who beat us in the EC Finals last season and improved themselves by adding a perimeter defender in Battier. Jones and Chalmers scare me and if Wade is hitting shots like that with LeBron taking over for 3 quarters we'll be watching the Finals at home yet again. Bosh just had a bad shooting night because Boozer can't defend him.

flashelement
03-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Sure we have enough. Come playoffs Bosh is gonna man up. Anthony will grow 3 inches and be the 7 foot center we've been craving. Dwyane will hustle back on D after "bad" calls. Lebron is gonna be clutch. Haslem is gonna be automatic from 15. Battier will be automatic from 3. Miller will be healthy. Chalmers won't make dumb fouls. Spoelstra will come up with an offense where Lebron takes more shots than Battier in the fourth quarter. Yeah, playoff time will fix what ails us.

SILVER SEAVER
03-15-2012, 05:21 PM
You guys have Wade in crunchtime. We have Rose who most certainly will be double teamed by LeBron and Chalmers with nobody willing to step up except for Noah and he can't consistently hit jumpers.

HuRRiCaNeS324
03-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Aaaaaaaaaand that's why this forum has turned to ****.

flashelement
03-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Why was the game against the bulls lastnight even close? No Rose, and the Heat get their ashes handed to them... puthetic! This does not portend well for the Heat going forward. The Lebron's Heat are no Jordan's Bulls.

SILVER SEAVER
03-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Why was the game against the bulls lastnight even close? No Rose, and the Heat get their ashes handed to them... puthetic! This does not portend well for the Heat going forward. The Lebron's Heat are no Jordan's Bulls.

We swept you guys during the regular season last season, what did that get us.....homecourt and two losses at home to the Heat in the EC Finals. You guys took the night off because you felt like it would be a cake walk with no Rose and you couldn't have expected J.L. III to go 9/12 for 24 points. Still can't believe we won with Boozer and Deng going a combined 5/17 for 13 stinking points with no Rose. That's what scares me, they both needed to step up and if we didn't get contributions from Lucas, Brewer and Korver down the stretch we would have blown a 17 point lead at home.

CHANGO
03-15-2012, 05:38 PM
http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/overreacting.jpg

:eyebrow:

justinnum1
03-15-2012, 05:40 PM
http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/overreacting.jpg

:eyebrow:

lol

beasted86
03-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Past is gone and static. Now and then is what counts. Can you go in the past to say that Dallas should be the favorites to repeat? Of course no! Then why you keep on dwelling on what the Heat did last year against Chicago? I hate the Bulls but I have to say that the whole team got better. Even the coach got better. I am afraid I can't say the say with the Heat bench players. I am afraid I can't say the same with Spoelstra. Spoelstra is not right coach for Miami and this is coming from a used-to-be big Spoelstra fan.

Like I said in the other thread... where was this talk earlier?

You registered from since December of last year. Where were these posts from you about the team needing a trade or they wouldn't make it out of the East before yesterday's loss?

Did you just not have enough free time to post on the forum the past 3 months or in a coma? Were you just thinking this all along and biting your tongue, but underwent a substantial revelation last night? Or should all of the logical fans take this whole thread as what it likely is... an overreaction thread.

SILVER SEAVER
03-15-2012, 05:56 PM

You registered from since December of last year. Where were these posts from you about the team needing a trade or they wouldn't make it out of the East before yesterday's loss?

Did you just not have enough free time to post on the forum the past 3 months or in a coma? Were you just thinking this all along and biting your tongue, but underwent a substantial revelation last night? Or should all of the logical fans take this whole thread as what it likely is... an overreaction thread.

Coach Thibs preaches defense and if you don't your *** is on the bench, see Carlos Boozer. I like what we have energy wise when Brewer, Gibson and Noah are on the floor at the same time. Thibs even got Korver to play defense. The only problem we face is we can't get into a high scoring contest everytime with you guys, if we can slow it down and make it an ugly half court game we can win but there has to be some offensive help for Rose and Hamilton isn't the answer due to his health.

SILVER SEAVER
03-15-2012, 06:30 PM
Come on you guys, let's get some conversation started on here, it ain't like you lost to us in the EC Finals, you lost a regular season game on the second game of a back-to-back. We have to beat you, not the other way around. The road to the Finals goes through Miami until you're unseated as EC Champs.

KCMAJ
03-15-2012, 06:34 PM

Did you just not have enough free time to post on the forum the past 3 months or in a coma? Were you just thinking this all along and biting your tongue, but underwent a substantial revelation last night? Or should all of the logical fans take this whole thread as what it likely is... an overreaction thread.Calm down my fellow heat fan! would you? This is just a thread and I hope you are right and I am wrong and the Heat win it all this year. That is all you and I want as a Heat fan. However when I am watching a Heat game, all I am seeing lately is that Lebron and Wade are not really too happy lately. Perhaps is the fatigue factor for being able to carry the team in their shoulders day in and day out. I hope I am wrong but what I am seeing is that Spoesltra is not holding our bench players accountable for their lack of contributions lately. Our bench players have been very mediocre lately. You may disagree with me but can we have a more civil debate about it?

lavilevi23
03-16-2012, 01:59 AM
Sure we have enough. Come playoffs Bosh is gonna man up. Anthony will grow 3 inches and be the 7 foot center we've been craving. Dwyane will hustle back on D after "bad" calls. Lebron is gonna be clutch. Haslem is gonna be automatic from 15. Battier will be automatic from 3. Miller will be healthy. Chalmers won't make dumb fouls. Spoelstra will come up with an offense where Lebron takes more shots than Battier in the fourth quarter. Yeah, playoff time will fix what ails us.

heheheheh :D

3ballbomber
03-22-2012, 08:08 AM
The Lebron's Heat are no Jordan's Bulls.
no team has ever been like jordans bulls

Evolution23
03-26-2012, 05:51 AM
Trade Lebron for Dwight