PDA

View Full Version : Knicks Have No Class

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 10:09 PM
In the last four minutes of the game against Portland the Knicks were jacking up threes in the first 8 seconds of the shot clock and not just running down the clock when up by 40+. Best moment had to be with 15 seconds left (they could just end the game by holding the ball - already embarrassed the Blazers) they go for a big alley-oop and ended up missing it. Really? This is the least classiest move I've seen in a while and it's led by JR Smith. Not needed at all.

Sincerely,
Butt-Hurt Blazer fan :)

Sadds The Gr8
03-14-2012, 10:10 PM
Then stop them.

Chill_Will_24
03-14-2012, 10:11 PM
Eh.. they are celebrating the firing of D'Antoni. Give them a break. Plus it feels good to not suck so bad for a change. its a strange feeling for them.

SmartestGuyHere
Don't get owned then.

jrm2054
Don't lose by 40 then it's the pros i hate when people complain about running up the score they are pros stop the other team

LongIslandIcedZ
03-14-2012, 10:12 PM
Not a big fan of the way that game ended. Knicks showed very little class. I'm willing to give them a pass for tonight because they wanted to get the fans back on their side. This stuff shouldnt start happening regularly.

Aust
There's a Game Thread to post this sort of thing in

fadedmario
Truthfully though - no other team in the NBA would act like this. #Truth

GiantsSwaGG
03-14-2012, 10:13 PM
What's your point?

bholly
03-14-2012, 10:14 PM
Yeah, that was pretty bad. Even the Knicks' announcers were calling it 'no class' and 'bad sportsmanship'. Shouldn't really be any debate that that's uncool.

Mr Costanza
03-14-2012, 10:14 PM
It was pretty bad but since when does any team or player in the NBA have class?

If you are looking for proper etiquette read an Emily Post book, don't watch basketball.

Baller1
03-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Yeah, it was pretty messed up. That alley oop attempt wasn't cool.

But whatever, what are you gonna do?

KnickaBocka.44
03-14-2012, 10:16 PM
You know what else wasn't cool? When Camby pushed Landry Fields out of mid air and nearly broke his neck.

fadedmario
03-14-2012, 10:17 PM
It was pretty bad but since when does any team or player in the NBA have class?

If you are looking for proper etiquette read an Emily Post book, don't watch basketball.

Every team I have EVER watched is classy in similar situations to this one. I didn't watch the game, but if this is true - pretty trashy man.

*Superman*
03-14-2012, 10:18 PM
Just be happy Javelle McGee doesn't play for the Knicks. We would have seen a lot of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27-jM2NvBIc&feature=related

GiantsSwaGG
Camby is classless....it was basically payback

ManRam
Well, that's never been how it's done, ever...it wasn't necessary, and is not how you play and respect the game.

However, one play doesn't mean the whole Knicks organization has no class...I'm sure the owner, GM, FO, coach, assistants, trainers, vendors etc. had nothing to do with that.

LongIslandIcedZ
Yea before we call anyone completely classless, check out Camby's foul on Fields.

Deemerc
03-14-2012, 10:19 PM
let woodsanity begin:clap:

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 10:19 PM
You know what else wasn't cool? When Camby pushed Landry Fields out of mid air and nearly broke his neck.

Camby will be off the team tomorrow or in about a month when the blazers miss the playoffs. Pretty boneheaded play but that's about when the Knicks were showboating a little too much.

lvlheaded
03-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Was it necessary? No, and I would venture a guess that the reason they did it was to try and excite their fan base and get them back on their side.

That said, I have seen teams throwing down alley-oops up 20 with 7 seconds on the clock. This is the pros, if you are down 40, the last thing you should be worried about is if the other team is chucking 3's.

Let them have this one. It has been a rough season so far.

And yeah, the flagrant foul of Camby on Fields wasnt very classy either. To call an entire organization "classless" over one player trying to dunk it is a little absurd. Not to mention Im pretty sure that Woody left Melo and Amar'e on the bench for 90% of the second half and gave Mike Bibby and Jerome Jordan burn. That is a sign of mercy right there lol.

I dont approve of this though and Id hope it wouldnt happen again

4 POINT PLAY LJ
03-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Heat.

4 POINT PLAY LJ
03-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Miami Heat.

Kashmir13579
03-14-2012, 10:22 PM
This guy has a point, but the Shumpert windmill was amazing.

97NYer
03-14-2012, 10:23 PM
And you're saying the Knicks. Novak you can't really blame, he was being left wide open and hitting open threes. Smith was jacking up bad three's but went 7-14 from downtown so you can live with that. The problem came when Shump windmilled it with a minute left, which you can live with. But with 13 seconds left Shump throws an alley-oop to Smith who misses the dunk and that was a terrible decision.

KnicksorBust
03-14-2012, 10:23 PM
I honestly think it wasn't malicious. They just weren't thinking. Just remember who the players were involved in that alley oop and you'll probably agree with me.

1 minute later Jerome Jordan got an offensive rebound on a missed FT and instinctly went back up with it. Sometimes you're just on autopilot out there.

NYsFinest
03-14-2012, 10:24 PM
Been a rough few weeks for the Knicks... not a fan of how they acted, but I give them a pass for this game

97NYer
03-14-2012, 10:24 PM
And by the way.....Camby's foul on Fields wasn't exactly a classy move

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 10:25 PM
Camby is classless....it was basically payback

Yeah and you're lucky he wasn't in for that alley-oop with 13 seconds left. He would've shown those classless idiots what right.

And from Ken Berger on Twitter

"All capped off by a classless display from Iman Shumpert, blowing a gratuitous dunk with 13 seconds left and up by 40"

The best of it came when someone responded with "Kobe or Lebron would've done it too... #smh"

Ken responds with a hard no. :D

NYsFinest
03-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Plus it was JR Smith, everyone knows he a ******.

Sactown
I would of smacked someone hard if I was a blazer.. I would not allow that **** to go down..

4 POINT PLAY LJ
Reggie Miller. This guy was class less

VillaMaravilla
03-14-2012, 10:27 PM
you know whats funny I never seen a Knick fan make a thread about your teams but you boys love sweating the Knicks lmao you guys are just pathetic seriously stop riding our jocks and make threads about your own team you dont see us worrying about any other team but our own SUCKAS

jetsfan28
I agree, but I think after Camby's flagrant there's really nothing the Blazers can complain about. I also think that it's kind of ridiculous to complain when it's the 2nd unit. I love Camby, but that was jut a completely unnecessary foul, and it's how guys get hurt.

Mr Costanza
Every team I have EVER watched is classy in similar situations to this one. I didn't watch the game, but if this is true - pretty trashy man.

I'm not on condoning what they did, it was pathetic. But there are a lot of thing that are classless going on in the nba and you can't put this on the Knicks as a whole. It was two players that were excited to be playing in a game they weren't losing or getting booed.

KnickaBocka.44
I honestly think it wasn't malicious. They just weren't thinking. Just remember who the players were involved in that alley oop and you'll probably agree with me.

1 minute later Jerome Jordan got an offensive rebound on a missed FT and instinctly went back up with it. Sometimes you're just on autopilot out there.

LOL @ first part because it is totally true and indisputable.

While Breen and Clyde were saying that it wasn't the classiest display, they also pointed out that when the bench players get in, they want a piece too. Taking out the starters is showing class. Past that, not much you can do.

jimm120
They had all of their starters out. They have their 2nd unit out. They had the 11th and 12th man out on the court.

Plus, the two that did the incorrect things were Shumpert and JR Smith at the end. With the 16 seconds left, Smith kept driving and threw a horrible ally oop for Shump...who tried to convert it.

They shouldn't have.

But then you start thinking that its JR Smith (yes, that one crazy sob) and a rookie that's being sucked into the hype of the moment.

KnickaBocka.44
03-14-2012, 10:28 PM
I would of smacked someone hard if I was a blazer.. I would not allow that **** to go down..

Then you get suspended and probably get your *** beat by a mob of NYers/

John Walls Era
03-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Then stop them.

This. Don't be a ***** just because your team can't stop or score on the Knicks.

Blazer fans should just be happy the Knicks didn't retaliate after that Camby flagrant.

For the record, I don't agree with running it up, but it is the Knicks and quite honestly they haven't had many chances to run it up.

oak2455
03-14-2012, 10:29 PM

says a Pistons fan:clap:

NYsFinest
03-14-2012, 10:29 PM
LOL @ first part because it is totally true and indisputable.

While Breen and Clyde were saying that it wasn't the classiest display, they also pointed out that when the bench players get in, they want a piece too. Taking out the starters is showing class. Past that, not much you can do.

Exactly it wasn't STAT or Melo, it was a rook and a dumb bench player who has been shooting like 30% all year... was it classy? No... but not threadworthy.

oak2455
03-14-2012, 10:30 PM
This. Don't be a ***** just because your team can't stop or score on the Knicks.

Blazer fans should just be happy the Knicks didn't retaliate after that Camby flagrant.

this right here

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 10:30 PM
And to everyone who is saying "Give the Knicks a break they've been struggling" look at the Blazers... we're struggling equally as bad.

ALSO to say that windmill was "payback" for the Camby foul is wrong because JR Smith was just hucking up threes with 19 seconds on the shot clock with 3 minutes to go while up by 40 points. Who does that? Run that shot clock down and leave a dignity for a struggling Blazers team. You'd think the Knicks would be sensitive because they just lost 6 games in a row and know what it feels like.

Deemerc
03-14-2012, 10:32 PM
Then you get suspended and probably get your *** beat by a mob of NYers/

yea ben stiller and the team mascot spike lee would have jumped him

VillaMaravilla
every day theres a new thread on the knicks and its by some fan by some other team some of you guys really need to just quit it you all look like Knick stalkers

Yankeefan213
I knew someone would make a thread about this. But seriously, it is the NBA, not a rec league. If you don't want that to happen, don't lose by 40.

latinofire21

Your wrong Miami Heat did it to the Knicks in their matchup. Had the game in hand and threw another 3 alley oops. Get the hater goggles off thanks.

Mr Costanza
03-14-2012, 10:34 PM
yea ben stiller and the team mascot spike lee would have jumped him

Seriously, how many dups do you have??

NYsFinest
03-14-2012, 10:34 PM
Big ****ING deal our rookie did a windmill with a minute left.... who cares

As for JR he should get a pass because he is clearly mentally handicapped.

Kuya_Clive
03-14-2012, 10:35 PM
a hard foul would stop them

fadedmario
03-14-2012, 10:35 PM
says a Pistons fan:clap:

Been a Pistons fan for over 30 years and I'm proud of it.

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 10:36 PM
every day theres a new thread on the knicks and its by some fan by some other team some of you guys really need to just quit it you all look like Knick stalkers

God - shut up already... and cool man, nobody cares. Just making a thread because I felt it would have good discussion and you're just killing it by your stupid and ill advised posts.

oak2455
Seriously, how many dups do you have??

she's funny ......leave her alone:D

fadedmario
And for the record - I don't hate the Knicks at all man.

Mr Costanza
03-14-2012, 10:37 PM
she's funny ......leave her alone:D

She has like ten different accounts.

29$JerZ
03-14-2012, 10:37 PM
The players should be ashamed but they don't care
Shouldn't have done it.

NYKSpiritBomb
03-14-2012, 10:38 PM
how bout that was our bench players getting there time to shine, if the knicks suck so bad then it shouldnt be a problem

goblazers7
Big ****ING deal our rookie did a windmill with a minute left.... who cares

As for JR he should get a pass because he is clearly mentally handicapped.

There would not EVEN BE a thread if he had done it with a minute left. BUT he did it with 13 seconds left. Like just run the clock out like a true pro. He needs to learn some class before he steps on the court again or hes gonna get beat up by somebody.

John Walls Era
And to everyone who is saying "Give the Knicks a break they've been struggling" look at the Blazers... we're struggling equally as bad.

ALSO to say that windmill was "payback" for the Camby foul is wrong because JR Smith was just hucking up threes with 19 seconds on the shot clock with 3 minutes to go while up by 40 points. Who does that? Run that shot clock down and leave a dignity for a struggling Blazers team. You'd think the Knicks would be sensitive because they just lost 6 games in a row and know what it feels like.

What better time to pad stats?

Yankeefan213
03-14-2012, 10:39 PM
There would not EVEN BE a thread if he had done it with a minute left. BUT he did it with 13 seconds left. Like just run the clock out like a true pro. He needs to learn some class before he steps on the court again or hes gonna get beat up by somebody.

Who? And the alley oop was with 13 seconds, the windmill was with a minute.

oak2455
03-14-2012, 10:39 PM
She has like ten different accounts.

thats why there are 12 Net fans:eyebrow:

Hustla23
03-14-2012, 10:40 PM
I would have felt bad if Camby didn't try to turn Fields into Christopher Reeves.

NYsFinest
03-14-2012, 10:42 PM

JR's dumbass threw the alley... but you're right it made me cringe a bit too. I hope its just adrenaline lead by the fact that they have been getting booed for weeks, got their coach fired and seem to be falling apart and hopefully it wont happen again.

CostanzaNumba0
They're pros, stop them on d

Mr Costanza
thats why there are 12 Net fans:eyebrow:

Lol very true. Her, Joe Benigno, and Evan Roberts.

LongIslandIcedZ
I really dont think Blazer fans should really complain. Can you really complain if you're being curb stomped by the opposing teams second unit? It wasnt Melo and Stat going nuts, it was Novak, Smith, and Shumpert. Stop complaining and learn to slow down some backups. Having said that, I didnt like it, and if I was the coach I would have told them to use more time. They did this to get the fans back on their side after the strenuous last two weeks. I give them a pass this time.

Having said that, Camby fouled Fields in an equally classless way, I saw the alley oop as payback for that.

latinofire21

You need to stop crying. I have no problem at all with what they did tonight. You know how many times this season the Knicks let teams get back into the game on them and win. I am all for them stepping on your throat in the first half and then repeating the process in the second. Mercy allows teams to get back into it and when they started doing exactly what you just said the lead was cut down to 17. Then they went hard for the rest of the game.

What you should make a thread about is how ****** the Blazers are. That they couldnt even stop the Knicks second unit and guys who havent seen the court in weeks. Maybe thats where your anger should be placed. Giving Novak 3 feet of space for all his threes or over commiting and letting him step to the side is unacceptable for a NBA team. Everyone has the scouting report on Novak and you made him look like Reggie out there.

I for one didnt like the alley oop at the end but I dont agree with you saying they should take their foot off the peddle. Thats how you lose games.

Deemerc
03-14-2012, 10:43 PM
Lol very true. Her, Joe Benigno, and Evan Roberts.

lets see whos laughing once we hit brooklyn

itsripcity32
03-14-2012, 10:45 PM
It's cus the Knicks forgot what winning felt like after losing 5 straight

jmoney85
03-14-2012, 10:45 PM

its fine bro... we saw what happened last time the nets played the knicks

latinofire21
03-14-2012, 10:46 PM
God - shut up already... and cool man, nobody cares. Just making a thread because I felt it would have good discussion and you're just killing it by your stupid and ill advised posts.

stupid and ill advised also describes you making this thread. Your making a negative thread about a team that has one of the largest fan bases on this website and you thought you would have a fun debate about it. Go cry some more. I bet you Jamal regrets not taking the deal to play in NYK right about now lol.

Mr Costanza

touché domefavors, touché.

goblazers7
Who? And the alley oop was with 13 seconds, the windmill was with a minute.

My mistake -

And who? Are you serious?

Kevin Garnett
Jason Kidd
Marcus Camby
Kobe
Tyson Chandler (if on different team then the knicks)
Joel Pryzbilla
Dwight Howard
Lebron
D Wade
Jason Terry

ANY veteran would challenge this kid if they did it to his team. Veterans know what class is (even if they don't show it at all times, example a hard foul) and if they see something like that there not going to stand for it.

Pistol_Pete
03-14-2012, 10:48 PM
I'm a Knicks fan and there was no reason for them to go nuts like that at the end. But that's how some of those guys are. Carmelo and JR Smith both did it to the Knicks a few years ago when they were on Denver and caused a bench clearing brawl.

I'm actually not against scoring when you can, but they didn't do it in a classy manner. I suppose part of it may have been a "hey look what we can do without D'Antoni" mentality, but still.

jmoney85
I cant believe knick fans are saying nothing is wrong with this lol.... its clearly classless

itsripcity32
OP, just forgive the Knicks. They haven't won many games recently. They might not win anymore soon too.

Sactown
03-14-2012, 10:50 PM
The Knicks SUCK so bad they need to feel like winners by making jack ***** of themselves

latinofire21
03-14-2012, 10:50 PM

I think the Knicks will be laughing when you hit Brooklyn WITHOUT dwight and Deron.

Mr Costanza
03-14-2012, 10:51 PM
I cant believe knick fans are saying nothing is wrong with this lol.... its clearly classless

Most are in agreement it was pathetic.

latinofire21
03-14-2012, 10:53 PM
Most are in agreement it was pathetic.

Most are in agreement that they alley oop wasnted needed at the end of the game but I certainly am not in agreement that they should have just wasted the clock with 4 minutes like the OP suggested. Fans came out to see a show its not the Knicks fault that the Blazers decided to leave their Talents in Portland and not show up tonight.

goblazers7
You need to stop crying. I have no problem at all with what they did tonight. You know how many times this season the Knicks let teams get back into the game on them and win. I am all for them stepping on your throat in the first half and then repeating the process in the second. Mercy allows teams to get back into it and when they started doing exactly what you just said the lead was cut down to 17. Then they went hard for the rest of the game.

What you should make a thread about is how ****** the Blazers are. That they couldnt even stop the Knicks second unit and guys who havent seen the court in weeks. Maybe thats where your anger should be placed. Giving Novak 3 feet of space for all his threes or over commiting and letting him step to the side is unacceptable for a NBA team. Everyone has the scouting report on Novak and you made him look like Reggie out there.

I for one didnt like the alley oop at the end but I dont agree with you saying they should take their foot off the peddle. Thats how you lose games.

Out of all the Knick fans on this thread you win the following awards: Biggest Bxtch, Most Clueless, and I'm with Stupid (along with that guy with the Cuba Avi)

Here I'll let you soak this in.
YOUR SECOND UNIT DID NOT PLAY OUR FULL STARTING LINE-UP
OUR SECOND UNIT WAS BEING BEAT BY YOUR SECONDING UNIT
Were you watching the game? Or just checking your phone and texting while watching the game?
You have to admit the threes were too excessive (cmon man your ANNOUNCERS even thought so)

The Knicks need to learn from this so they don't make this same mistake if they face someone who is willing to do something about it. (Blazers have too much class as a team)

Deemerc
I think the Knicks will be laughing when you hit Brooklyn WITHOUT dwight and Deron.

we'll see about that

GiantsSwaGG
03-14-2012, 10:54 PM
Why hasn't anyone made a thread about how classless the Blazers are with the Camby foul?

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 10:55 PM
Most are in agreement that they alley oop wasnted needed at the end of the game but I certainly am not in agreement that they should have just wasted the clock with 4 minutes like the OP suggested. Fans came out to see a show its not the Knicks fault that the Blazers decided to leave their Talents in Portland and not show up tonight.

Alley oop with 13 seconds left - CLASSLESS
Chucking up threes with 4 mins to go - Semi-classless (but not totally classless)

Netslunatic76

Maybe not. They'll still be just as good as the Knicks are with Amare, Melo, and Chandler.

oak2455
Why hasn't anyone made a thread about how classless the Blazers are with the Camby foul?

think its time:D

Netslunatic76
03-14-2012, 10:57 PM

He can't help it. It rubbed off on him when he played for the Knicks :D

CubZwin38
Yeah and you're lucky he wasn't in for that alley-oop with 13 seconds left. He would've shown those classless idiots what right.

And from Ken Berger on Twitter

"All capped off by a classless display from Iman Shumpert, blowing a gratuitous dunk with 13 seconds left and up by 40"

The best of it came when someone responded with "Kobe or Lebron would've done it too... #smh"

Ken responds with a hard no. :D

Lebron? Maybe. Kobe? No chance.

goblazers7

The problem was you had 3 idiotic classless freaks out on the court tonight, hardly comparable to Camby.

You had Iman Shumpert, the idiot who threw him the oop, and of course the Captain JR Smith.

GiantsSwaGG
Out of all the Knick fans on this thread you win the following awards: Biggest Bxtch, Most Clueless, and I'm with Stupid (along with that guy with the Cuba Avi)

Were you watching the game? Or just checking your phone and texting while watching the game?
You have to admit the threes were too excessive (cmon man your ANNOUNCERS even thought so)

The Knicks need to learn from this so they don't make this same mistake if they face someone who is willing to do something about it. (Blazers have too much class as a team)

Oh Camby & Felton are off the team now?

RC3
03-14-2012, 10:58 PM

Cause most of them hate the knicks.

And then their excuse would be why would anyone hate a team that hasn't won a championship since 1973.

Too much negativity against the knicks for no reason. Why can't we all just get along? :)

oak2455
03-14-2012, 10:59 PM

done hit the new threa up

latinofire21
03-14-2012, 10:59 PM

First off to avoid the chat censor is a real classless move right there Mr. Classy Class. Second is it the Knicks fault the second unit dropped 72 on you. Would you like them to call in the New York Liberty to finish the game out in that situation, or would you rather them take shots out of their rhythm to spare the poor blazers who were only 2 games under 500 going into this game.

Your butt hurt. Its alright. Give yourself an award as well please. Biggest Cry Baby Award.

The Knicks Starters werent in. The 2nd Unit was in. Bibby saw time, Jerome Jordan saw time. They had no one left on the bench who could play. You want them to throw Breen and Frazier out there to make it even for you lil Blazer Cry Baby?

You went into the NBA forum to bash the Knicks and you look foolish. Cry Me a River, Build a Bridge, AND GET OVER IT!

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 11:00 PM
Cause most of them hate the knicks.

And then their excuse would be why would anyone hate a team that hasn't won a championship since 1973.

Too much negativity against the knicks for no reason. Why can't we all just get along? :)

If you don't know when we last won a championship then please don't comment.

drew_ellis_23
03-14-2012, 11:01 PM
That Camby foul wasnt that bad. He made a play for the ball. They called it a Flagrant 1. Was barely even that. At least someone was showing some grit. Felton is a ***. You can have him back for a bag of peanuts.

drew_ellis_23
03-14-2012, 11:02 PM

It was a good hard foul p u s s y

GiantsSwaGG
03-14-2012, 11:03 PM
The problem was you had 3 idiotic classless freaks out on the court tonight, hardly comparable to Camby.

You had Iman Shumpert, the idiot who threw him the oop, and of course the Captain JR Smith.

Camby nearly ended a players career

Seriously dude, I understand your team got destroyed but take your homer shades off.

Im not saying what the Knicks did wasn't classless cause it was, but camby was classless as well. It was payback

Augbro
03-14-2012, 11:05 PM
then stop them.

+1,000,000

Mr Costanza
03-14-2012, 11:06 PM

Why risk getting banned over Camby?

NY007

Ok first of all why were you even watching the game at tha point lol. But I do agree with you but what do you mean by 3 freaks? yea JR is twisted but Shumpert is just a kid who plays his *** off and who's the third?

RC3

I was talking about the knicks, my friend. :)

NYsFinest

It was a good windmill P U S S Y

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 11:08 PM

Seriously dude, I understand your team got destroyed but take your homer shades off.

Im not saying what the Knicks did wasn't classless cause it was, but camby was classless as well. It was payback

Yeah let me take those fictional goggles off for you. Oh wait, NOW I see! I see this thread is all homer Knick fans who can hardly get over a good hard foul by a 39 year old center!

uprightciti
Is.this for real cuz the Knicks just lost 6 in a row then.they blow a.team.out and have fun doing it stfu

GiantsSwaGG

Something you have a hard time getting

drew_ellis_23

Im saying what the Knicks did wasn't classless cause it was, but camby was classless as well. It was payback

Classic overreaction. He got tossed the nite before for a harder foul than that and that foul wasnt that bad. I am glad the Knicks laid in to the Blazers cause the way we are playign we needed that. I bet it wakes them up. But come on, don't make that weak *** foul your excuse for the Knicks playing unclassy. It was a ****** game for Blazer fans, and hopefully a sign of things to come for Knick fans. Maybe Nate will quit and we can come out and torch the Bulls LMAO.

goblazers7
Oh Camby & Felton are off the team now?

Hopefully!

drew_ellis_23
03-14-2012, 11:10 PM
Something you have a hard time getting

Yeah that is why I have a sig of a chick I have never seen in person tagged as "mine" Yours to jerk it to. Mouse in one hand, Jergens in the other.

The goods
03-14-2012, 11:10 PM
Jerry sloan is interested in coaching them it'll be weird to see him coach another team,but man they'll be dangerous getting a guy like him to coach.

NY007
03-14-2012, 11:12 PM

Ok your being bias so let's get that straight, but this is a problem in the NBA now. I do agree that it was a good hard foul and didn't deserve a flagerent.. this is exactly why I'm starting to hate the NBA. The Dunks that Lebron, Griffin, Wade etc get away with is a joke. You pulled that **** in the 90's and you got put on your ***. So yea this is all entertaining for the average fans but from someone who played the game his whole life and and been watching since 1990, this drives me nuts.

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 11:13 PM
Jerry sloan is interested in coaching them it'll be weird to see him coach another team,but man they'll be dangerous getting a guy like him to coach.

O.O link?

LongIslandIcedZ
03-14-2012, 11:13 PM

If he can wrangle in all those ego's then I think they'd be a pretty formidable team. That could be one of the biggest 'ifs' of the century lol

GiantsSwaGG
03-14-2012, 11:15 PM
Yeah that is why I have a sig of a chick I have never seen in person tagged as "mine" Yours to jerk it to. Mouse in one hand, Jergens in the other.

Oh trust me my wife doesn't mine.

Yet you have a guy who you've never met on your sig, I guess when you came to the realization that you can't get P**** so you went a different direction.....nice job!

Punk
03-14-2012, 11:15 PM
Shaq and Fox are saying Jackson wants to coach the Knicks, so I think Jerry would coach Portland.

I agree the last few seconds was a bit disrespectful but the Knicks need that type of attitude now. Sorry but you have to play 48 minutes after letting down your entire state and city.

drew_ellis_23
03-14-2012, 11:16 PM
Ok your being bias so let's get that straight, but this is a problem in the NBA now. I do agree that it was a good hard foul and didn't deserve a flagerent.. this is exactly why I'm starting to hate the NBA. The Dunks that Lebron, Griffin, Wade etc get away with is a joke. You pulled that **** in the 90's and you got put on your ***. So yea this is all entertaining for the average fans but from someone who played the game his whole life and and been watching since 1990, this drives me nuts.

I agree 100% Camby is somewhat old school, and he made a clean hard foul. They replayed it 3 times, and said it will probably be reduced from the flagrant2, and it was. NBA is not as physical as it used to be.

Punk
03-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Eh.. they are celebrating the firing of D'Antoni. Give them a break. Plus it feels good to not suck so bad for a change. its a strange feeling for them.

Coming from a Nets fan who witnessed his team go 0-18? Ironic. ;)

drew_ellis_23
03-14-2012, 11:18 PM
Shaq and Fox are saying Jackson wants to coach the Knicks, so I think Jerry would coach Portland.

I agree the last few seconds was a bit disrespectful but the Knicks need that type of attitude now. Sorry but you have to play 48 minutes after letting down your entire state and city.

Yeah, it is what the Blazers needed too. I hate teams that let up. Second unit never gets to play so you bring my *** in I am going to play hard like it is a tie game. These guys were getting booed before the game. Knicks fans will remember this next game, and boo less maybe. As a Blazer fan, I hope this wakes us the hell up.

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 11:20 PM
Yeah, it is what the Blazers needed too. I hate teams that let up. Second unit never gets to play so you bring my *** in I am going to play hard like it is a tie game. These guys were getting booed before the game. Knicks fans will remember this next game, and boo less maybe. As a Blazer fan, I hope this wakes us the hell up.

If the Boston game didn't then this won't either.

YashBoone
03-14-2012, 11:20 PM
I didn't love it, but also didn't hate it enough that I thought it deserved it's own thread.

You just mad your team got waxed.

Trust me, I know how it feels

drew_ellis_23
03-14-2012, 11:21 PM

Yet you have a guy who you've never met on your sig, I guess when you came to the realization that you can't get P**** so you went a different direction.....nice job!

It is a sports forum, I have my favorite sports player in my sig. I am married. If you are, your wife is cool with you having a sig of another chicks ***, and you saying it's yours? Out of respect for my wife I wouldn't do that. But I have class. Look that word up.

FlashMacker
03-14-2012, 11:22 PM

I'm a Heat fan and I don't have a problem with it.

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 11:23 PM
I didn't love it, but also didn't hate it enough that I thought it deserved it's own thread.

Mad that we got "waxed"
More mad that we team we got "waxed" by a team that did it in a classless way

I hope I "waxed" that into your brain.

oak2455
03-14-2012, 11:24 PM

:laugh: :laugh:

drew_ellis_23
If the Boston game didn't then this won't either.

Boston didn't run up the score like NY did. We got it handed to us badddly, and Boston has been playing a tad better than NY going into that game.

Gram
Some a you guys take sports forums way too seriously. :S

oak2455
03-14-2012, 11:26 PM
It is a sports forum, I have my favorite sports player in my sig. I am married. If you are, your wife is cool with you having a sig of another chicks ***, and you saying it's yours? Out of respect for my wife I wouldn't do that. But I have class. Look that word up.

grow a set:facepalm: you can't have pics of women in your sig..... that's amusing who wears the pants??

goblazers7
I'm a Heat fan and I don't have a problem with it.

I'm glad you don't because if this happened to the Heat you'd be making 100 threads about this.

drew_ellis_23

Get waxed often? TMI bro Hahaha

YashBoone

Mad that we got "waxed"
More mad that we team we got "waxed" by a team that did it in a classless way

I hope I "waxed" that into your brain.

You don't understand "waxed " or something?

Wait let me guess, your a racist who hates ghetto slang as well as when your team "loses in humiliating fashion" aka "waxed.

LA_Raiders
Too many crack heads without a coach...

FlashMacker
I'm glad you don't because if this happened to the Heat you'd be making 100 threads about this.

No I wouldn't

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 11:27 PM
grow a set:facepalm: you can't have pics of women in your sig..... that's amusing who wears the pants??

Don't worry about this Oak guy. He obviously doesn't have too much time for the ladies with his 13,000 posts on this website.

smood999
03-14-2012, 11:27 PM
all im gonna say is teams did this to the knicks for an entire decade...one time the knicks did attempt to do something about it...it ended in the knicks nuggets brawl

also i will like to add i agree it was pretty bad but at the same time im indifferent to it...but if it was pre malice in the palace someone on the knicks wouldve gotten hurt

and i want to add it wasnt as classless and bynum odom last yr in the playoffs...this was the end of the 2nd unit having fun...

still1ballin
03-14-2012, 11:28 PM
then don't watch

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 11:28 PM

Wait let me guess, your a racist who hates ghetto slang as well as when your team "loses in humiliating fashion" aka "waxed.

Nope. Just did that to aggravate you. It worked.

elam83
03-14-2012, 11:29 PM
In the last four minutes of the game against Portland the Knicks were jacking up threes in the first 8 seconds of the shot clock and not just running down the clock when up by 40+. Best moment had to be with 15 seconds left (they could just end the game by holding the ball - already embarrassed the Blazers) they go for a big alley-oop and ended up missing it. Really? This is the least classiest move I've seen in a while and it's led by JR Smith. Not needed at all.

Sincerely,

another useless thread, just close it already

drew_ellis_23
03-14-2012, 11:30 PM

Did I say I can't? I said I wouldnt, not with the words she is mine. I can do what I want. As a husband and a father I choose not to. Your wives are probably ogers though so you need to have pics of chics you can't have so you can get that image burned in your mind and go home to your wife. What ever you got to do man. It's a NY state of mind.

YashBoone
03-14-2012, 11:30 PM

Nope. Just did that to aggravate you. It worked.

Lmao, I'm in the Knicks forum 99% of the time. If you think you aggregated me then you obviously have never seen some of the posts I deal with.

itsontheway.phx
03-14-2012, 11:31 PM

Sincerely,

That s their job to score... It is your job to stop them, stop crying.:cry:

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 11:31 PM
another useless thread, just close it already

Wouldn't call it useless. 2 pages of posts outnumbers your post totals so I'm not sure how you would say it's not threadworthy - but I guess you haven't been on here too long to know that. Best to keep your mouth closed til you know how the website flows.

oak2455
03-14-2012, 11:34 PM
Don't worry about this Oak guy. He obviously doesn't have too much time for the ladies with his 13,000 posts on this website.

its 12,636, pretty close... guess math isnt a major in Cali......btw a lot was because I was on disability( and it was pretty major)..... BTW I'm married not a life partner, like those Cali guys:eyebrow:

KnickaBocka.44
I would be more concerned with the loss than the way the other team handled it. YashBoone is right, just take it like any other loss and move on.

Greet
Yeah well the Knicks team as a whole really doesn't have good character. Outside of Landry Fields, the majority of the players are all egotistic as ****.

drew_ellis_23
03-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Some a you guys take sports forums way too seriously. :S

Well I am not taking any of this seriously, just put the kids to bed and so I am bored for the next few minutes so I thought I would hash it out with some Knick fans LOL.

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 11:37 PM
its 12,636, pretty close... guess math isnt a major in Cali......btw a lot was because I was on disability( and it was pretty major)..... BTW I'm married not a life partner, like those Cali guys:eyebrow:

Oh you reallllllllllllllllly got me there making fun of a state I lived in 3 years ago. Please anything but that. I'm really self cautious about it.

oak2455
03-14-2012, 11:37 PM
Yeah well the Knicks team as a whole really doesn't have good character. Outside of Landry Fields, the majority of the players are all egotistic as ****.

who's that Guy who was married to Kim Kardasazzzz?? for like 75 mins?? Egotistical ? hmmmmm

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 11:39 PM
I would be more concerned with the loss than the way the other team handled it. YashBoone is right, just take it like any other loss and move on.

You truly are PSD's Daniel Tosh! Is that self proclaimed, or was there a vote on it? Anyway that's a really cool thing to be PSD's Daniel Tosh.

I've already moved on, just wanted to show the Knicks class on PSD.

drew_ellis_23
03-14-2012, 11:39 PM
then don't watch

Oh no, not the don't watch guy from LA! Trust me, I tried not to watch! But the Knicks put on a good show. I just stopped watching when the Blazers had the ball LMAO. Thanks, Felton, Camby, Crawford, and coach Nate! At least Matthews found his jump shot after we were down by 30. Maybe he can find it in the first quarter some time?

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 11:41 PM
By the way, I can only fight for another 20 minutes. Got homework. But keep it coming!

Sadds The Gr8
03-14-2012, 11:41 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

superwill
03-14-2012, 11:42 PM
They really gonna hate the knicks when Pheno takes over the team.....

oak2455
03-14-2012, 11:44 PM
By the way, I can only fight for another 20 minutes. Got homework. But keep it coming!

lol

drew_ellis_23
03-14-2012, 11:48 PM
I think Phil Jackson would be the perfect coach for the Knicks. Triangle offense is a good system for that squad. Wonder if he really is interested. Mello would need to put his *** in check. A couple other head cases like Smith I wouldnt worry about. Phil would just cut em.

goblazers7
03-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Eh im bored.

oak2455
03-14-2012, 11:49 PM
I think Phil Jackson would be the perfect coach for the Knicks. Triangle offense is a good system for that squad. Wonder if he really is interested. Mello would need to put his *** in check. A couple other head cases like Smith I wouldnt worry about. Phil would just cut em.

Ive been against them signing Mike D'antoni .......so The firing and the Hiring of Phil would be great.....one can only hope:D

DoMeFavors
03-14-2012, 11:50 PM
Everyone is in a good mood on the Eve of Dwight Howard being a Net, delightful.

oak2455
03-14-2012, 11:50 PM
Eh im bored.

gfo.......................................jk:p

oak2455
03-14-2012, 11:51 PM
Everyone is in a good mood on the Eve of Dwight Howard being a Net, delightful.

wrong forum too many ppl for a Net forum:D

DoMeFavors
03-14-2012, 11:52 PM
wrong forum too many ppl for a Net forum:D

Oops! By the way that girl in your sig is 1/10 a girl I can get any day of the week. :cool:

ManningToTyree
03-14-2012, 11:53 PM
Ya it was classless

NYY 26 to 7
03-14-2012, 11:53 PM
As a Knicks fan I kinda agree but I think it was cuz this team needed to have fun after a day like that and a season like this. Sorry it came at your teams expense honestly.

drew_ellis_23
03-14-2012, 11:54 PM
Oops! By the way that girl in your sig is 1/10 a girl I can get any day of the week. :cool:

Maybe before she got titties and confidence. :cool:

oak2455
03-14-2012, 11:54 PM

she's real its not a blow up doll:D

ManningToTyree
03-14-2012, 11:56 PM

DoMeMelo, I didn't know you were a lesbo?!

You go girl!

oak2455
Maybe before she got titties and confidence. :cool:

He gets girls like that, on DVD......EVERY NIGHT:clap:

DoMeFavors
she's real its not a blow up doll:D

OOHHHHHHHHH!!

Dont hate the player hate the game !

Girls like that look like Whoopi Goldberg to me.

oak2455
03-14-2012, 11:57 PM
DoMeMelo, I didn't know you were a lesbo?!

You go girl!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

oak2455
03-14-2012, 11:58 PM
OOHHHHHHHHH!!

I think your Whoopi:eyebrow: Hows the View????

drew_ellis_23
03-15-2012, 12:02 AM
OOHHHHHHHHH!!

Favors sucks. And why do you have a picture of the Rock as a avatar, want Favors to do you, and have hot chicks knocking on your door? You are sending many people mixed signals. Clearly the chics are getting the wrong signal. As for Favors? Maybe, just maybe one day he will knock on your door.

goNYgoNYgo
03-15-2012, 12:03 AM
classless? maybe
uncalled for? not at all

the knicks had been suffering. we lost our last 6 games. we were shooting horribly.

but then were up. were feeling good. got our confidence up. jr smith hadn't hit anything since his first game. he was hitting em so he decided to go ahead. we had our B squad in there. then players like biiby and jordan came in and got burn. they wanted to get assists and boards, so they were making the plays.

DoMeFavors
03-15-2012, 12:05 AM
I think your Whoopi:eyebrow: Hows the View????

going good I just did Rosie last week..she was alright

The blonde and me get it on like Cherrios and Milk

C_Mund
03-15-2012, 12:06 AM
classless? maybe
uncalled for? not at all

the knicks had been suffering. we lost our last 6 games. we were shooting horribly.

but then were up. were feeling good. got our confidence up. jr smith hadn't hit anything since his first game. he was hitting em so he decided to go ahead. we had our B squad in there. then players like biiby and jordan came in and got burn. they wanted to get assists and boards, so they were making the plays.

"Brokeass finally got a hundred in your pocket
Now you're on the mic spittin' money's no object"
-One Be Lo

NYY NYJ NYK
03-15-2012, 12:08 AM
You act like other teams in the NBA won't do it,

And also, they were getting destroyed by the Knicks 2nd team, a majority of their starters didn't even play the 4th quater.

Raps18-19 Champ
03-15-2012, 12:22 AM
Maybe Camby shouldn't have ****ed up Landry.

True Blue
03-15-2012, 12:23 AM
you all had Isaiah Rider, he was all class remember?

OldSchool
03-15-2012, 12:26 AM
LOL... Was Boston classless when they beat the Knicks by 50+? Man... are we playing in some sort of peewee league? Portland played worst than a H.S. team tonight. Simple as that.

GiantsSwaGG
03-15-2012, 12:29 AM
Who's DoMeFavors?

tyfreaks brotha
03-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Just be happy Javelle McGee doesn't play for the Knicks. We would have seen a lot of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27-jM2NvBIc&feature=related

lol

aztr0
03-15-2012, 12:33 AM
So when the Knicks were getting blown out by other teams lately, those teams happened to be chucking away 3s as well. Are those no class teams? I don't agree with the last play, but if you have JR Smith and Steve Novak, their game is shooting 3s, what else do you want them to do? Post up? The last play does get a pass, because it was the rookie Shumpert that threw it up. As a baller, JR just went up to get it as an instinct.

Slimsim
03-15-2012, 12:41 AM
Work overtime tonight how the **** did we beat the blazers so bad ?

ManningToTyree
03-15-2012, 12:41 AM

truthfully, that is inaccurate.

Raph12
03-15-2012, 12:43 AM
After you just lost 6 in a row and then you FINALLY win one because the reason for all the losing disappears, one may tend to get a little over-excited and celebrate.

ManningToTyree
03-15-2012, 12:44 AM
Work overtime tonight how the **** did we beat the blazers so bad ?

We couldn't miss and the Blazers gave up mid way through the first quarter.

Check the box score I think we hit 19 3s or something ridiculous like that.

metsrock229
03-15-2012, 12:49 AM

J.R. Smith has been struggling with his shot. It seemed like he finally had a feel for it tonight, so he kept shooting. The only play that wasn't classy was the attempted alley-oop. As you admitted before, you're just butthurt :shrug:

Slimsim
03-15-2012, 01:01 AM
We couldn't miss and the Blazers gave up mid way through the first quarter.

Check the box score I think we hit 19 3s or something ridiculous like that.

can we do this everynight

ManningToTyree
03-15-2012, 01:18 AM
can we do this everynight

Lol keep praying my brother :pray:

More-Than-Most
03-15-2012, 01:23 AM
unwritten rules suck... Pitying a team is worse then scoring on them at will in my opinion...Go every second of every minute of the game hard no matter the score. I applaud the knicks for this.

will.i.am1226
03-15-2012, 01:28 AM
You know what stop crying because we went through a tough *** stretch too. I'm sorry we rocked it at MSG tonight and maybe the alley was in bad taste but tell that to half the league who stare at crowds after a huge dunk. The league is in bad taste sometimes. If it was eevvvvvvvveeeeer a time to do it, do it now, and do it again and again till the playoffs. Im praying for it

Gram
03-15-2012, 01:31 AM
New York Knicks.

Losoway
03-15-2012, 01:40 AM
whoever created this post writes poetry and enjoys long walks in the park

smh this is basketball .....the knicks did the right thing damn

GrandDaddyPurp
03-15-2012, 01:50 AM
It's okay, let them celebrate. That's the only time you'll get to see them celebrate in the next few years.

lkingratedr
03-15-2012, 02:19 AM
Why are people mad if it was there team I bet it wouldn't be a problem but since its the knicks it classless and horrible sportsmanship ... How many times have u seen wade and lebron throw alleys when clearly the other team has no chance ... I seen a few teams run the score up with starters Portland being one ... It's like this play all 48 minutes not just 12 and a half u want them to stop killing u play some Damn defense and it wasn't like it was melo and amare they haven't sat this long in there lives it was the 6-12 man like seriously Yall let jared Jeff harrellson bibby and Jordan get buckets but Yall say the they over did it ... No its called the killer instinct ... Go for the jugular ever play

JC_
03-15-2012, 02:27 AM
It's okay, let them celebrate. That's the only time you'll get to see them celebrate in the next few years.

This might be true.

Knicks are for the most part a ****** team and they need to take advantage of situations like this and try to keep it rolling into the next game.

Losoway
03-15-2012, 02:31 AM
the energy of the knicks look so different tonight

get used to it .. we back :cool::cool::cool:

amos1er
03-15-2012, 02:51 AM
I love how its ok to start a thread bashing the Knicks, but its not ok to start a thread bashing Lebron. Equal protection argument means nothing on PSD. If its ok to have a thread bashing an entire team, it should be ok to have a thread bashing Lebron. Fair is fair after all. Mods have too much discretion in choosing what threads they lock. I'm sure that a Lebron bashing thread does not violate any rules here on PSD, yet mods are allowed to just do as they wish with no obligation to site any direct rule violation when they so conveniently choose to exercise their authority.

sharqstealth
03-15-2012, 02:52 AM
There's nothing wrong with that, you play basketball for 48 minutes, you can do whatever you want as long as the game is on... Don't be so sensitive...

JC_
03-15-2012, 02:55 AM
I love how its ok to start a thread bashing the Knicks, but its not ok to start a thread bashing Lebron. Equal protection argument means nothing on PSD. If its ok to have a thread bashing an entire team, it should be ok to have a thread bashing Lebron. Fair is fair after all. Mods have too much discretion in choosing what threads they lock. I'm sure that a Lebron bashing thread does not violate any rules here on PSD, yet mods are allowed to just do as they wish with no obligation to site any direct rule violation when they so conveniently choose to exercise their authority.

They closed your Lebron thread because you're a dumbass.

kozelkid
03-15-2012, 03:02 AM

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but this thread is very ironic. I remember a few years ago, the Trailblazers were absolutely raping the Bulls at the Rose Garden. Needless to say, they also felt the need to run up to score by taking 3's with 2 minutes left in the 4th and up 30+. Honestly, I laugh at people who get upset about teams running the score. Grow up and if a team has any respect for itself, it doesn't allow it.

sep11ie
03-15-2012, 03:10 AM
So the Knicks are the best/worst team since the A Team...sooo thread worthy

GiantsSwaGG
03-15-2012, 03:20 AM
Bobcats>Trailblazers

Punk
03-15-2012, 03:24 AM
Didn't Portland do that to the Spurs not too long ago? They finished the game 137 to 103....I'm sure the Blazers had no class throwing lob dunks to Elliot Williams against the Spurs, right?

More-Than-Most
03-15-2012, 03:33 AM
I really wish every team in every sport would play this way all the time.

amos1er
03-15-2012, 03:35 AM
They closed your Lebron thread because you're a dumbass.

Nice argument. :rolleyes:

Name calling is always a sign of intelligence.

ElFuturoDeESPN
03-15-2012, 03:38 AM
Bobcats>Trailblazers

:laugh2: That's cute.

ElFuturoDeESPN
03-15-2012, 03:39 AM
I'm really not surprised, GB. You shouldn't be either.

AsfanSince99
03-15-2012, 03:48 AM

I expect nothing less from this classless franchise; the same franchise that lauded the likes of Isaiah Thomas, John Starks, and Latrell Spreewell, what a bunch of losers... Karma's a betch, they'll start losing again, it's in their DNA.

lakersfan01
03-15-2012, 04:02 AM

Sincerely,

Especially the allyoop attempt with 15 seconds left. Like school in the summer... no class lol.

MagicHero3
03-15-2012, 08:33 AM
seriously, i agree that its classless and pointless, but i dont think its really threadworthy.

BULLSFAN0810
03-15-2012, 08:36 AM
Portland imo,shouldve went "Hack a bhitch"..i myself liked Cambys foul....they trying to style on you son....hell naw,hack!

BklynKnicks3
03-15-2012, 08:39 AM
whole word hates on the knicks ive seen knicks on the other end of this no1 said anything. We had our backups in what do u want them to do not play hard our roster is deep players fighting for minutes

omdigga
03-15-2012, 08:52 AM
wow... the blazers really suck.

I dont care if a team runs up the score. save class for the fancy restaurant, keep professional sports hardcore. I want my team ripping out hearts, not trying to make the other team feel better.

But the blazers really suck.. and didnt look like they wanted to play from the opening tip.. so they deserved the *** kicking..

Hitman21
03-15-2012, 08:55 AM
Classless - Camby's foul was classless, and btw i was at the wizards game this past saturday, he did something very similair in that game that almost caused a brawl. You cant get mad about the knicks B squad blowing you guys out. They dont get to play a whole lot, so when they finally get the playing time, you expect them to not play hard?

Jroz
03-15-2012, 09:00 AM
I do admit that JR Smith and Shumpert looked like fools out there the end of the game. I actually felt embarrassed watching that late in the 4th. Sorry guys

D2theJ
03-15-2012, 09:05 AM
Knicks have never had class.

Jroz
03-15-2012, 09:07 AM

quit bashing our team and go figure out what jersey you're going to be buying next year...Brooks or Lopez, because those will be your only options :D

Weezy
03-15-2012, 09:08 AM
It's amazing how much hate we get....I am starting to enjoy it.

Rndy
03-15-2012, 09:09 AM
Oh god the Knicks won a game watch out teams. There one scorer who needs the ball in his hand to be effective away from winning it all.

nyKnicks126
03-15-2012, 09:15 AM
This op complains about everything..

Classless is the foul Camby had on Fields. I bet most of the blazer fans were happy to see Fields getting fouled the way he did..

Don't know why the mods are keeping this thread.

Kinkotheclown
03-15-2012, 09:20 AM
We had in our last 5 bench guys. They just wanted to play. JR smith has been ice cold and got hot so he needed to shoot. Perfect storm with dantoni being fired

danniboi168
03-15-2012, 09:28 AM
sorry

LongIslandIcedZ
03-15-2012, 09:41 AM
The alley oop was a little much. Nothing else was really classless. Portland got blown out by the Knicks backups. Quit complaining its pathetic.

trini_knickfan
03-15-2012, 09:46 AM
sorry
we didn't run the score up higher j/k

I see no issue here, it's a game of basketball, isn't the objective of the game to score points no matter the score? I don't see other teams slowing down even if it is a blow out. We didn't even have our first team on the floor.

Does a soccer team stop scoring because they are up 4 goals? Does a tennis player stop trying hard when they are up 2 sets and leading 5-0 in the last set? Does a hockey team.....okay you get the point.

oak2455
03-15-2012, 09:53 AM

Ok thats cool.... Btw trade deadline is coming..... D12 is staying or something like that... Where's Deron going?

latinofire21
03-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Ok thats cool.... Btw trade deadline is coming..... D12 is staying or something like that... Where's Deron going?

Think hes headed to Dallas. Love how all the Nets fans are quiet now lol. Thought you would find this tidbit of information ironic. This thread stays open and the one you made of Camby got moved and thrown into some massive pile of useless posts because you linked a video lol. So now no one can find it lol

oak2455
03-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Think hes headed to Dallas. Love how all the Nets fans are quiet now lol. Thought you would find this tidbit of information ironic. This thread stays open and the one you made of Camby got moved and thrown into some massive pile of useless posts because you linked a video lol. So now no one can find it lol

That was for fun surprised it stayed up so long....lol

Avenged
03-15-2012, 10:15 AM
This has turned into a baiting frenzy. There are also Game Threads where this sort of discussion can take place.