PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember when...

Wade>You
03-13-2012, 10:44 PM
Does anyone remember when LBJ, Wade, and Bosh used to reach the FT line before they joined up?

I remember Wade and LBJ had plentiful games where it was 12 or more FTAs. Bosh has always hovered around 10.

I remember LBJ setting two career highs against us in FTAs, 17 the first time and around 22 the next time.

A team with LBJ, Wade, and Bosh and 7 other players had 11 FTAs against the Magic tonight.

Nothing has changed, in regards to their aggressiveness. If anything, they're getting even easier shots from all the attention they draw, forcing other teams to foul or allow easy baskets.

Just my opinion, but we're not winning the championship with this team. The officiating is just too much to overcome. Even the 92 Dream Team doesn't stand a chance in David Stern's NBA.

Slug3
03-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Does anyone remember when LBJ, Wade, and Bosh used to reach the FT line before they joined up?

I remember Wade and LBJ had plentiful games where it was 12 or more FTAs. Bosh has always hovered around 10.

I remember LBJ setting two career highs against us in FTAs, 17 the first time and around 22 the next time.

A team with LBJ, Wade, and Bosh and 7 other players had 11 FTAs against the Magic tonight.

Nothing has changed, in regards to their aggressiveness. If anything, they're getting even easier shots from all the attention they draw, forcing other teams to foul or allow easy baskets.

Just my opinion, but we're not winning the championship with this team. The officiating is just too much to overcome. Even the 92 Dream Team doesn't stand a chance in David Stern's NBA.

Honestly the league just wont allow these 3 guys to shoot 30 FTS a game between them. Not saying its right or wrong, they just cant let something like that happen.

naps
03-14-2012, 02:34 AM
I agree. I miss the old days when Wade and LeBron used to go HAM to the rim before teaming up. I understand they don't want to sacrifice their body as much and extend their careers but in some games you want them to go harder. I couldn't watch the tonight's game but I checked the boxscore and I wasn't happy seeing their FTA.

justinnum1
03-14-2012, 09:48 AM
Wade's jumper has been a lot better lately

Jemikz9Clutch
03-15-2012, 12:42 AM
6-6 at FT at 1st half vs bulls was a pain in my eyes. I know we would lose the game. Our style is attacking the rim. The j's are good that they're clicking. But naps is right that you would wish them to go harder.

lavilevi23
03-15-2012, 12:21 PM
HEAT gettin' Sterned