PDA

View Full Version : Hack-a-Howard while Heat is ahead with less than 3 mins to go.

dnewguy
03-13-2012, 09:59 PM
There you have it folks, a coach that can't even trust his team to play defense and instead opted for hacking Howard while the Heat were ahead. Keep dreaming about a Championship with Spo coaching. Like I said, we will never win anything with this Coach.

justinnum1
03-13-2012, 10:05 PM
im fine with that call...

h2r09
03-13-2012, 10:26 PM
howard was 2-10 before that and we can't stop the magic on the road.

keep blaming spo and not haslem, battier, lebron at times, and not getting bosh the ball enough, chalmers, norris cole playing out of control yet again.

that and its just a horrible matchup against that team

justinnum1
03-13-2012, 10:30 PM
this game is on UD, Cole, battier, the lack of rebounding by everyone, everyone contributed to this loss, including the zebras

Wade>You
03-13-2012, 10:37 PM
I had the same feeling that this would come back to haunt the Heat.

It was a bad call, but this loss doesn't fall on anything other than the officiating.

You show me an NBA team that would not have been blown out by 20pts or more under that handicap the NBA has placed on the Heat.

Slug3
03-13-2012, 11:07 PM
Yeah I didnt like this call. I mean up by 2 and we do this? How do the players feel about this? Coach doesnt trust their D and wants to send Howard to the line. Pretty much helped him get going on his FTs.

lavilevi23
03-15-2012, 12:13 PM
firespo.com

NoahH
03-19-2012, 02:12 PM
Spo is a good coach imo

EnWhyKay
03-19-2012, 06:37 PM
Spoelstra is a decent coach.. At the end of the day.. You guy's chances come playoff time lay squarely on the shoulders of Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, and Chris Bosh.. Hopefully they learned a thing or two during the offseason.. When the game slows down and teams arent making mistakes.. How the Heat do in a half court offense will determine whether they advance and ultimately win in the Playoffs..

justinnum1
03-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Spoelstra is a decent coach.. At the end of the day.. You guy's chances come playoff time lay squarely on the shoulders of Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, and Chris Bosh.. Hopefully they learned a thing or two during the offseason.. When the game slows down and teams arent making mistakes.. How the Heat do in a half court offense will determine whether they advance and ultimately win in the Playoffs..

Heat are #1 in half court offense...but yes, we will only go as far as the bug 3 take us. Mostly lebron and bosh, we know wade will show up.