PDA

View Full Version : Haslem and Pittman

floridaman
03-13-2012, 08:29 PM
You know I've read some posts about Haslem and Pittman over the past few weeks and always thought it wasn't as bad as I was hearing as far as their play goes. But as i'm watching this game (@ Orlando) they have made silly defensive decisions, crap fouls, and missed wide open jumpers all first half. I know that UD had been great for us in the past but it seems now we should be at least thinking of diminishing his play and just flat out ridding our team of Pittman's sorry ***. What do you guys think?

daleja424
03-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Exactly what I posted about earlier this week. Screw the loyalty. Haslem is plain awful. You can't even claim he is rebounding and defending much any more. When haslem gets on the floor...we start sucking. Period.

beasted86
03-13-2012, 10:10 PM
When our bench comes in we start sucking. Period.

It's not just Haslem. Cole playing like a reckless rookie turning the ball over and charging into the lane chucking up bad shot after bad shot with no thought of running the offense or driving into the lane with the purpose of driving and kicking. Battier chucking up brick after brick after brick from wide open attempts. Pittman doing absolutely nothing except fouling over and over and learning nothing at all from his mistakes, and although he doesn't take a lot of shot attempts, he misses the easy ones.

The whole bench sucks. At least I have some hope for Haslem coming around come playoff time, I don't see anything changing for the rest. Miller seriously can't be traded at this point or else I will be totally sickened by our bench offense.

emman03
03-13-2012, 10:13 PM
i think pittman is fine i want him to start if we against lower seeds so that we can evaluate his big body basketball is a height game we don't need to waste his big body or else trade him to someone else so that the money doesn't waste too

justinnum1
03-13-2012, 10:13 PM
^cole has been trash the last month and a half, once in a while he has a decent game but hes a turnover machine, a chucker, and cant finish around the rim. Get to work riles.

justinnum1
03-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Haslem shooting 45% in march and 52% over the last 10 games:)

And pittman is where he belongs, on the bench, now we just habe to get cole to join him there