PDA

View Full Version : This Forum is Dead/

kjoke
03-13-2012, 08:03 PM
I remember when we were the worst team in the NBA and we still had more people than we do know. This forum has to get alive again. :( I miss some of the older poster who gradually just left.

blahblahyoutoo
03-13-2012, 10:33 PM
it's what happens when we steamroll opponents (except tonight).

Cano4prez
03-14-2012, 05:58 AM
:(

Rain 816
03-14-2012, 08:34 AM
I noticed that this season our gamethreads r not as long as last yr....:(

WadeCounty
03-14-2012, 09:51 AM
tbh I read the forums every day I just don't bother to login

the heat really disappointed me in last years finals that should have been our win if it wasn't for them choking at the very end, I see this years regular season games as a complete waste in my eyes those are all games that they are SUPPOSED to win.

Then again that's just me, I remembered I would make heat games my number 1 priority throughout the day I even quit a job I had because the manager wouldn't give me christmas day off (and other reasons) that I really wanted so I could watch the heat vs lakers.

I just feel all of these games as a waste until we get to the ECF, it gets really boring watching a team steam roll past opponents or if not making the game closer than what it actually should be as there is no reason each and every game shouldn't be a blowout. I know I'm contradicting what I'm saying but it's boring to watch if there is no real competition. The 2008 season will be the best heat season in my book where we were the underdogs every game

Heater4life
03-14-2012, 10:35 AM
The forums have died out this year. Honestly most of the older posters dont come through and some of the newer ones just post garbage that isnt worth discussing. Also the bandwagon phycosis that some of these posters have is irritating. We lose one game out of every 4 or 5 and people panic and post mierdz.

Thats why im not on as much. One of many i guess.

Heater4life
03-14-2012, 10:37 AM
Ill be making playoff sigs this year again if it makes you feel any better.

Last year I had the boards white hot from head to toe. That was sweet.

justinnum1
03-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Ill be making playoff sigs this year again if it makes you feel any better.

Last year I had the boards white hot from head to toe. That was sweet.

Nice! those sigs were great last season.

dudeonthemoon
03-14-2012, 11:07 AM
Just haven't been able to get on as much as I used to, still read the forums when I can.

Wade n Fade
03-14-2012, 12:06 PM
Maybe the banwagoners left us?

J_M_B
03-14-2012, 01:09 PM
I think many of the older posters just don't want to deal with the irritating posts by newer members ..

Well that's at least why I'm hardly around anymore .. You just get tired after awhile

Mr. Baller
03-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Yeah thats what I feel the problem is. Too much bickering and fighting and not a lot of discussion. Hopefully come playoff time activity will pick up again

MJ-BULLS
03-14-2012, 06:50 PM
I miss Iruam21. :(

dacreator101
03-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Maybe the banwagoners left us?

Exactly bro

BALLER71
03-14-2012, 08:07 PM
We lost a lot of the funny posters and I don't care to read everyone overreact when we lose a game.

MTL_123
03-14-2012, 08:43 PM
man heats forum had so many people last year before i made an account i always came looking at threads cuz people would make really funny comments but now **** its all gone

HuRRiCaNeS324
03-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Also the bandwagon phycosis that some of these posters have is irritating. We lose one game out of every 4 or 5 and people panic and post mierdz

This

zo#33
03-14-2012, 10:53 PM
To be brutally honest with you, I hate alot of the new Heat posters. With that said, I have never been much of a poster myself, but now I can't even read in the Heat forum because of the lack of quality.

Jemikz9Clutch
03-15-2012, 12:31 AM
the heat were my life last season. I'm good when we won, outrage when we lose. Miami heat and psd 24/7. The lockout gave me time to do other things that's how it started not visiting that much this site. Also i intended to not post here in psd while the game because i want to enjoy watching it. I still read some post. And i dont post that much anymore because i have confidence with our team that they can do it. Just see you guys in the playoffs. I'll still visit and post some here. :)

BALLER71
03-15-2012, 10:03 PM
PRIME EXAMPLE OF OVERREACTION:

I did not even click on the thread, but I can see that there's a thread titled "We better make a trade or kiss it goodbye."

WTF?

mrs rose
03-15-2012, 10:35 PM
for me i like the old days, i came across this site when miami was VERY under the radar.When wade was just a man who was posted in threads on this site. the summer of 2010 was amazing watching this page blow up. We had some good posters who love the game, but then all of these rules, and mods with hidden agenda's. You could get banned for ANYTHING, sometimes i really believed heat fans where treated differently than any one else. People would bait and troll in here and when u defend yourself than you got banned. Not to mention a lot of new heat fans, did turn off a lot of the regulars on here.

For me its my job that keeps me off of here.

justinnum1
03-15-2012, 10:45 PM
for me i like the old days, i came across this site when miami was VERY under the radar.When wade was just a man who was posted in threads on this site. the summer of 2010 was amazing watching this page blow up. We had some good posters who love the game, but then all of these rules, and mods with hidden agenda's. You could get banned for ANYTHING, sometimes i really believed heat fans where treated differently than any one else. People would bait and troll in here and when u defend yourself than you got banned. Not to mention a lot of new heat fans, did turn off a lot of the regulars on here.

For me its my job that keeps me off of here.

How you been ms. rose?

mrs rose
03-15-2012, 10:57 PM
How you been ms. rose?

good man,
catching it from the bulls fans from my job about last night.. i just wish the playoffs would get here so they can SHUT UP.

justinnum1
03-15-2012, 11:00 PM
good man,
catching it from the bulls fans from my job about last night.. i just wish the playoffs would get here so they can SHUT UP.

i feel u