PDA

View Full Version : Monta Ellis Is Frusturated With The Warriors - Possibly Wants A Trade

Monta is beast
03-13-2012, 04:30 PM
Multiple NBA sources: Monta Ellis is frustrated with the team's inability to fulfill promises to build a contending roster

Warriors star Monta Ellis on trade talk: I probably could go to Orlando or Chicago and get a championship. But if they dont move me, what can I do? Hopefully if they dont move me they get somebody in here so we can win and I dont have to go through this every year.

Talked w/ Monta today. During convo, I said he had 2 yrs left after this year. He quickly corrected me: "One year left"

This is going to make the Warriors make a move.

Hellcrooner
03-13-2012, 04:32 PM
Monta and Lee Biedrins for Artest and Pau?

ManRam
03-13-2012, 04:33 PM
The Warriors overvalue him like crazy from all accounts. They might not be able to move him until they realize his actual worth...

They need to part. That team isn't going anywhere with the core it has...

Monta is beast
03-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Warriors arne't going to trade Monta. They are more likely to make a trade to make him happy.

mgsports
03-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Peace might retire.

Monta is beast
03-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Trust me when I say, the Warriors will not trade Ellis before the deadline. He is the core of our team, and if he's traded the fan base would completely give up on the team.

BudGrant
03-13-2012, 04:42 PM
Bring him on over.

Shmontaine
03-13-2012, 04:45 PM
we'll take him if he really wants to be in chicago..

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7rvm55h

Monta is beast
Lacob needs to make a trade to make Monta happy.

Shmontaine

Monta is beast
03-13-2012, 04:46 PM

Your ****ing high.

celtNYpatsHeels
03-13-2012, 04:46 PM

Yeah cuz Im sure the Warriors would do that

Monta is beast
03-13-2012, 04:49 PM
These trades are straight up dumb! I would call these people stupid, but that's an insult to stupid people.

NYtilIdie
03-13-2012, 04:49 PM
Reddick/Anderson/Nelson for Monta.

I don't give a ***k if the salaries don't add up, make that happen!

Shmontaine
03-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Your ****ing high.

LOL... i wish.. not gonna happen obviously...

Monta is beast
03-13-2012, 04:51 PM
LOL... i wish.. not gonna happen obviously...

LOL I thought you were being serious aha

Hellcrooner
03-13-2012, 04:53 PM
These trades are straight up dumb! I would call these people stupid, but that's an insult to stupid people.

Well on friday Rich bucher was talking CURRY, Lee, and biedrins for Pau and Artest.

so......................

dodgersuck
03-13-2012, 04:55 PM
If he went to the Bulls and played as a 2 guard they would be so stacked. When I used to be a big Warriors fan Monta was my favorite player, I kind of want him to get traded because he has been the best player on so many bad teams for so many years.

Monta is beast
03-13-2012, 04:57 PM
Don't trade Monta Lacob. Sorround him with talent, and trade Curry!

#do the right thing

smith&wesson
03-13-2012, 04:57 PM
nelson and reddick should do the trick.

Mayweather&NYK
03-13-2012, 04:58 PM
No BS i would do this trade..... we need something to jolt this team....

Monta and Beidrins to THE KNICKS for Amare, Landry Fields, and Toney Douglas....

we need players to fit our system.... Tyson chandler and Beidrins up front is solid defensively, and monta and melo compliment each other better than amare and melo....

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7b5w7rp

Mayweather&NYK
03-13-2012, 04:58 PM

ichitownclowni
03-13-2012, 05:00 PM
I have wanted him since the last year lol. This would make my day. Is there a way without giving up Noah or Deng?

robbnen#31
03-13-2012, 05:01 PM

#do the right thing

Wow you literally have given up on Curry. I can't wait for you to change your mind once Monta starts chucking again.

ichitownclowni
03-13-2012, 05:04 PM
nelson and reddick should do the trick.

The Warriors have stated No Ellis unless Magic give Dwight. that is a terrible trade anyway.

Monta is beast
03-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Monta is playing defense now, he's also looking to get teamates involved. He clearly wants to win.a

Mcdoh
03-13-2012, 05:06 PM
dont trade monta.. trade curry, wright and lee for artest and pau.. lol :D

EYDI819
03-13-2012, 05:08 PM

#do the right thing

:clap:

Curry is fragile. He is good WHEN healthy! But the injury keeps coming back... we dont need the future because we are talking about the NOW. And the now means Ellis and Lee need help!

TheNumber37
03-13-2012, 05:09 PM
lol. on a contending team, monta is your 3rd best or 6th man. I think it's funny he's frustrated with management.to build a winning team. he's more or less a poor man's Iverson. a slashing Kevin Martin.
he has no right to complain

GSP
03-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Monta is playing defense now, he's also looking to get teamates involved. He clearly wants to win.a

You play "D" as a habit not on an occasional basis... he is not consistent playing "D" and he cannot play Point .... the plan is to bring a good center who can play with the PG (Currently Curry filling that role when he is not hurt) so u make a trade for a Center and keep Ellis then u trade for a PG .. are u kiddin me !!:facepalm:

Monta is beast
03-13-2012, 05:13 PM
You play "D" as a habit not on an occasional basis... he is not consistent playing "D" and he cannot play Point .... the plan is to bring a good center who can play with the PG (Currently Curry filling that role when he is not hurt) so u make a trade for a Center and keep Ellis then u trade for a PG .. are u kiddin me !!:facepalm:

No you trade Curry for a legit Center. You say Monta can't play defense and can't play PG? Well take a look at the stats. Not only that, but if he can do it the last two games, why can't he do it on a more consistent basis?

GSP
03-13-2012, 05:20 PM
Great so u trade Curry for Monta i showed u the stats in the previous post .. If your monta was a franchise player we would making the playoffs regularly and he wud be an all star .. and we are NONE !! His *** needs to be dealt spl now since his value is high.....

ManRam
03-13-2012, 05:22 PM
I'd imagine that if I'm a Warriors fan first, and a Monta fan second, I'd be OK with looking into trading him. I mean, that core isn't going anywhere as is, and there are some awful contracts there. You aren't gonna turn Lee and Biedrins into anything. Curry's upside is about the only thing that can get them into the playoffs...let alone contend.

If there's a package worthwhile they should do it, and I think the fans should embrace it. The way to core is constructed as is, well, it isn't going to lead to anything great as is.

GSP
03-13-2012, 05:24 PM
no you trade curry for a legit center. You say monta can't play defense and can't play pg? Well take a look at the stats. Not only that, but if he can do it the last two games, why can't he do it on a more consistent basis?
that is what i am saying u play consistent "d" not when ur rear is in peril of getting traded

GSRaider
03-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Trust me when I say, the Warriors will not trade Ellis before the deadline. He is the core of our team, and if he's traded the fan base would completely give up on the team.

Disagree... I want Monta off the team ASAP... And I know a bunch of Warrior fans who feel the same... Myself and the fans I talk to all think it's time for change, it's time to move on...

SugeKnight
03-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Put Monta on any other team and he's an All-Star. And there is no way he's a 6th man lol. He's the 3rd best SG behind Wade and Kobe and if he were on those teams he'd be starting at the point.

I say warriors management needs to cash in on udoh and thompson. Something like Biedrins Thompson Udoh for Al Jefferson would put this team into the playoffs

smith&wesson
03-13-2012, 05:56 PM
The Warriors have stated No Ellis unless Magic give Dwight. that is a terrible trade anyway.

since then this thread was made in regards to ellis showing his frustrations.. keep up bro ;)

mgsports
03-13-2012, 06:02 PM
Blache/Curry to Magic,Duhon/McGee to Warriors and Davis/McGuire to Wizards?
Magic get 2 Players that might make Dwight Stay,Warriors get a Center.

GSP
03-13-2012, 06:03 PM
Put Monta on any other team and he's an All-Star. And there is no way he's a 6th man lol. He's the 3rd best SG behind Wade and Kobe and if he were on those teams he'd be starting at the point.

I say warriors management needs to cash in on udoh and thompson. Something like Biedrins Thompson Udoh for Al Jefferson would put this team into the playoffs

Put him on a team with a Good Center and PG .. and he is a all star u r rite ... that is exactly the problem with GSW we have a PG and an undersized guard but no center ... so what do u do ? Trade the PG ..... u tell me ? For me PG is Curry ...Ellis is a filler in that spot !!

GSP
03-13-2012, 06:04 PM
And u r saying Trade thompson ... u mark my words that kid will be a star ... not kiddin ..

tadmanny
03-13-2012, 06:08 PM
I feel his pain being a Warriors fan. I'm puzzled every time there's a sellout. This team has done NOTHING for the last 4 years after promising something big. It's the exact same team. They suck Biedrins dick even though he sucks. We used our amnesty on Charlie Bell rather than using it on Biedrins. I still have no words for that. If they trade Monta, I'm done as a Warriors fan. That will be the last bit of ignorance that management can show before I jump ship. That is the last straw.

sp1derm00
03-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Curry, Lee, Wright, Biedrins to the Lakers for Pau, Blake, Metta, and picks!

SugeKnight
03-13-2012, 06:12 PM
And u r saying Trade thompson ... u mark my words that kid will be a star ... not kiddin ..

I doubt it. He looks like Ben Gordon to me.

GSP
03-13-2012, 06:15 PM
I doubt it. He looks like Ben Gordon to me.
Pure shooter very good Defender and putting the ball on the floor and getting to the line and he ain't a midget ...

GSRaider
03-13-2012, 06:37 PM
I feel his pain being a Warriors fan. I'm puzzled every time there's a sellout. This team has done NOTHING for the last 4 years after promising something big. It's the exact same team. They suck Biedrins dick even though he sucks. We used our amnesty on Charlie Bell rather than using it on Biedrins. I still have no words for that. If they trade Monta, I'm done as a Warriors fan. That will be the last bit of ignorance that management can show before I jump ship. That is the last straw.

:cry:

BEASTMODE13
03-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Would the Bucks do Bogut for Biendrins/Thompson??

Blitzbolt
03-13-2012, 06:57 PM
The Warrios have no bigs Lee ends up playing the 5 spot in alot of games and he is not even big at the PF position.

GSP
03-13-2012, 06:58 PM
Blache/Curry to Magic,Duhon/McGee to Warriors and Davis/McGuire to Wizards?
Magic get 2 Players that might make Dwight Stay,Warriors get a Center.
If the warriors give up Curry .. there is no legit PG left so now u have a center and make shift PG Ellis .. true Nate can handle that role in spurts and I don't think Jenkins is ready yet. Plus with curry u loose the best shooter possibly in the league..... For McGee ... "NO" .... i wud in this circumstance wait till the end of the season or try a trade scenario around Kaman.....

SMH!
03-13-2012, 07:43 PM

Hell no if im the warriors, wtf

sf-fanatic
03-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Deal Ellis for Bogut or whatever Orlando was trying to put together that we get Bogut and give up Monta.
Biedrins for cap relief or a sack of basketballs.
Keep Wright
Tank the rest of the season so we can keep our lottery pick.

Curry/Nate
Thompson/Rush
Barnes/Wright
Lee/Udoh
Bogut/Brown

=Playoffs next year

ManRam
03-13-2012, 08:15 PM

Explain to me why he'd be better on any other team?

lakersfan01
03-13-2012, 08:27 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7q78qzx

Gasol/Blake for Ellis/Lee

justinnum1
03-13-2012, 08:28 PM
woj
Milwaukee and G-State are near deal to send Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson for Monta Ellis, Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown, sources tell Y!

justinnum1
03-13-2012, 08:29 PM
done

woj
Bucks and Warriors have agreed in principle on trade to send Bogut and Jackson to Warriors for Ellis, Udoh and Brown, league source tells Y!

Korman12
03-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Wowwwwwwww.

robbnen#31
03-13-2012, 08:30 PM
Pure shooter very good Defender and putting the ball on the floor and getting to the line and he ain't a midget ...

I'm with you on Klay, he's one of the last players on our team that I would trade.

Explain to me why he'd be better on any other team?

As a Warriors fan I don't have a logical explanation to this one. I just have a feeling that people would have a different perception of Ellis if he was playing for a contender. I do think he would be better on another team. This is coming from somebody who has wanted to trade Ellis for years.

ugafan
Warriors arne't going to trade Monta. They are more likely to make a trade to make him happy.

lol

I don't think this ****head will ever be a "star". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQBGt_Trr9o

Korman12
Ellis and Jennings in the same back court?

Public Enemy #1
Ellis isn't going anywhere. Hopefully this pressures management to make a trade. Warriors need a big man, preferably a center. N.O. are asking for too much with Kaman, Bogut's out for the year, McGee is possible I guess. Howard is a long shot, but if they get him without giving up Monta, then the Warriors could be scary come playoff time.

ManRam
03-13-2012, 08:35 PM
I'm gonna shut this down with the recent news here:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=703029

I guess Monta is going somewhere.