PDA

View Full Version : Rose goes off on refs, wants more calls because he's a "superstar"

dnewguy
03-13-2012, 03:47 AM
Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose uncharacteristically lashed out at officials during and after his team's 104-99 victory over the New York Knicks Monday night, showing his frustration at what he sees as a lack of fouls called against those defending him....I've gotta be the only superstar in the league that's going through what I'm going through right now - the reigning MVP said.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/7679652/chicago-bulls-derrick-rose-lashes-referees-non-calls

I guess he wants calls for flying into people. Who is this guy again? he got an MVP and now he think he's some big shot. SMDH....dude is 11th best player in the league IMO at best.....I've always thought he's getting too many calls but I may be wrong.

Your opinion...........

asandhu23
03-13-2012, 03:49 AM
you are a Heat fan. I predict you will be bashed because of this topic.

D1JM
03-13-2012, 03:50 AM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/7679652/chicago-bulls-derrick-rose-lashes-referees-non-calls

I guess he wants calls for flying into people. Who is this guy again? he got an MVP and now he think he's some big shot. SMDH....dude is 11th best player in the league IMO at best.....I've always thought he's getting too many calls but I may be wrong.

Your opinion...........

maybe he should flop mid-air and kick like wade does to get calls.

amos1er
03-13-2012, 03:51 AM
He probly sees the BS treatment Lebron Wade, Durant, and Love get on a nightly basis and thats what he is comparing it to. If so, he has a good point.

bears88
03-13-2012, 03:54 AM
my opinion is your trolling.

dnewguy
03-13-2012, 03:54 AM
He probly sees the BS treatment Lebron Wade, Durant, and Love get on a nightly basis and thats what he is comparing it to. If so, he has a good point.

The guys you named don't run into people. Running into people is good for football, not basketball. Who among those guys run into people when they know they have no where else to go? Rose traveled like 4 times vs Knicks, no calls...if anyone should be complaining, it should be NY.

asandhu23
03-13-2012, 03:56 AM
The guys you named don't run into people. Running into people is good for football, not basketball. Who among those guys run into people when they know they have no where else to go? Rose traveled like 4 times vs Knicks, no calls...if anyone should be complaining, it should be NY.

LeBron and Wade. They are infamous for that ****.

Fukudome
03-13-2012, 03:57 AM
I think Rose somewhat has a point. He got hacked pretty hard tonight and didn't get a lot of the calls. Plus, he literally never speaks up like this.

LGhost
03-13-2012, 03:58 AM
Your opinion...........

A few...

You're a troll....

You're mad...

You didn't watch the game...

You're a troll...

You're mad....

He gets paid like a superstar, he may as well view himself as one...

He puts his body on the line all the time with what he does and gets no calls...

Flying into people? You're a mad troll...

Close this bait *** thread

dnewguy
03-13-2012, 03:58 AM
LeBron and Wade. They are infamous for that ****.

Lebron don't even drive the ball unless it is a fast-break......most of Wade calls come from one on one defenders....Rose runs into the whole Afghanistan just because he thinks atleast one Taliban should get a call. This is not football.

Monta is beast
03-13-2012, 03:59 AM
Is a Heat fan complaining about calls? Didn't the Heat just set a record for most games without a player fouling out? Yes. Wade is the biggest drama queen in the NBA. Fact.

Fukudome
03-13-2012, 03:59 AM
Also, can you tell me the 10 players better than Rose in the league? I'm a pretty objective fan, but he's gotta be somewhere between 5-7, don't think you can make a case for 11, to be honest.

Guys above him (in no order):
Wade
LBJ
Dwight
Durant

I think from there to about 9 can be debated, usually with Rose falling in somewhere from 5-7

Monta is beast
03-13-2012, 04:00 AM
Rose is the one superstar the I actually respect. Dude is a model NBA player, in todays game, thats extremelly rare.

xxcubs22xx
03-13-2012, 04:00 AM
My favorite part was when you put superstar in quotes.

dnewguy
03-13-2012, 04:01 AM
I think Rose somewhat has a point. He got hacked pretty hard tonight and didn't get a lot of the calls. Plus, he literally never speaks up like this.

And Lin/Melo got hacked a lot more....where's their calls? Most of the Bulls offensive rebounds could have easily been called offensive because Taj is flying over the Knicks players back. Don't act like the refs didnt favor Chicago in that game.

D1JM
03-13-2012, 04:01 AM
Lebron don't even drive the ball unless it is a fast-break......most of Wade calls come from one on one defenders....Rose runs into the whole Afghanistan just because he thinks atleast one Taliban should get a call. This is not football.

so you are calling rose, bulls fans and derrick rose lovers wreckless, anti-american plus a threat to society?

HoodedSB
03-13-2012, 04:02 AM
what's he b*tching about I saw him getting plenty of calls. he jumped straight into the chosen one and got shots AND dantoni t'ed up

but yeah he is a superstar although 11th best is a little low imo. I think i'd put him at 7, behind durant, paul and the obvious top 4.

Monta is beast
Also, can you tell me the 10 players better than Rose in the league? I'm a pretty objective fan, but he's gotta be somewhere between 5-7, don't think you can make a case for 11, to be honest.

Wade
LBJ
Dwight
Durant

I think from there to about 9 can be debated, usually with Rose falling in somewhere from 5-7

I would take Rose over Wade.

1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. Dwight
4. Rose

Silent
Why didn't you leave like you said you would if the heat didn't win

SportsFanatic10
to the OP...rose is definately better than 11th best player. that being said he should of just said what wade did after the laker game which was something along the lines of "no comment i like my money". i think rose gets his share of calls just like everyone else. he actually got a call today where he drove baseline in the 4th quarter and didn't even get touched but missed the layup and fell awkwardly and got the whistle.

it was kinda cool to see him fired up like that though. it was funny when he was told he might get fined and he said "i could care less right now" lol. reminded me of shaq saying "i don't give a ****" haha

Fukudome
03-13-2012, 04:03 AM
And Lin/Melo got hacked a lot more....where's their calls? Most of the Bulls offensive rebounds could have easily been called offensive because Taj is flying over the Knicks players back. Don't act like the refs didnt favor Chicago in that game.

I really don't think there was any favoritism in the officiating today. And I think it's pretty funny a Heat fan is talking about officials favoring a team.

UnWantedTheory
03-13-2012, 04:04 AM
Is Kobe no longer top 7?

dnewguy

Wade
LBJ
Dwight
Durant

Kobe
Jeremy Lin
Westbrook
CP3
Blake Griffin
K Love
d will

just to name a few.

Fukudome
I would take Rose over Wade.

1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. Dwight
4. Rose

I definitely could see a case being made for that, however, I'm from Chicago, so if I say it, some people would bash me for being a homer ;)

Fukudome
03-13-2012, 04:05 AM
Kobe
Jeremy Lin
Westbrook
CP3
Blake Griffin
K Love
d will

just to name a few.

Now I know you're trolling. Good night, sir.

Silent
03-13-2012, 04:05 AM
Kobe
Jeremy Lin
Westbrook
CP3
Blake Griffin
K Love
d will

just to name a few.

U must be smokeing some good crack:facepalm:

SportsFanatic10
03-13-2012, 04:08 AM
Why didn't you leave like you said you would if the heat didn't win

lol i almost forgot about that.

LGhost
03-13-2012, 04:08 AM
Kobe
Jeremy Lin
Westbrook
CP3
Blake Griffin
K Love
d will

just to name a few.

Go to sleep child

asandhu23
03-13-2012, 04:09 AM

lolololotrollolol. All LeBron and Wade do is drive into people and then look at the refs.

dnewguy
03-13-2012, 04:10 AM
Now I know you're trolling. Good night, sir.

I put lin in to piss that dude off but seriously...i'll take Kobe, Bynum, CP3, Dwill, K love, Aldridge, Griffin and even Marc Gasol over Rose.

D1JM
03-13-2012, 04:11 AM
lolololotrollolol. All LeBron and Wade do is drive into people and then look at the refs.

your sig made me :laugh:

HoodedSB
AI kinda ruined everything didn't he?

Silent
I put lin in to piss that dude off but seriously...i'll take Kobe, Bynum, CP3, Dwill, K love, Aldridge, Griffin and even Marc Gasol over Rose.

U make one ****** Gm

D1JM
03-13-2012, 04:12 AM

dnewguy, you are probably the first person i would want to ***** slap with a glove.

MJ-BULLS
03-13-2012, 04:12 AM
Well this went nice.