PDA

View Full Version : No Howard trade, Blockbuster deal coming between Warriors, Hornets, Magic?

joeystats
03-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/MisterRudolph
https://twitter.com/#!/stevekylerNBA

Metsboi69
03-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Twitter

I dont believe ANYTHING this guy says, but maybe when you make 1000 predictions one could come true?

ManRam
Yeah, I posted this in a few places, but in no way is Rudolph credible. He's a hack. People still respect his opinion...but I don't. He's getting my hopes up...but I know it's all for not.

Make enough predictions and maybe you'll get one right and everyone will think you know something :shrug:

Lloyd Christmas
How could it be a blockbuster if Howard isn't involved?

Punk
03-12-2012, 02:25 PM
So, Orlando will make a trade to bring back blockbuster?

Netflix, scared now!

Sactown
03-12-2012, 02:26 PM
I think he's just posting the most likely thing to occur.. It isn't a secret Orlando wants to keep Howard, It's also not a secret that Dwight could be swayed to stay if they are a serious contender.. kinda just adds up that this is their chance to keep him

waveycrockett
03-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Mister Rudolph is a clown. If the Magic are making a trade and it aint for Dwight it damn sure wont be a blockbuster.

ManRam
03-12-2012, 02:27 PM
I would bet my life that he isn't traded now...unless LA offers up both Drew and Pau. The blockbuster thing I think he's just making up...and hoping he gets right. He predicts this **** all the time, and never is right. He's just banking on getting lucky once so people buy into his garbage.

sep11ie
03-12-2012, 02:31 PM
That's one way of getting mindless idiots to follow you Twitter...

Pierzynski4Prez
03-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Duhon for a 2nd round pick-BLOCKBUSTER

ManRam
03-12-2012, 02:35 PM
It's probably a trade for Stephen Jackson, Tayshaun Prince, Deshawn Stevenson or if we're really lucky maybe we're gonna get Rashard Lewis back!!! :drool:

;)

PhillyFaninLA
03-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Unless the Magic are able to bring in Monta Ellis without trading Dwight I don't see what this could be.

thekmp211
03-12-2012, 02:36 PM
the funny thing is, if the magic got a guy like monta (speculating) and got hot from 3 in the playoffs, they might actually have a shot.

Baller1
03-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Bogut and Dwight down low would be pretty ****ing crazy though, haha.

ManRam
03-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Rudolph just tweeted again. God I hate him!

@MisterRudolph
News on trade rumor coming shortly.

Metsboi69
03-12-2012, 02:42 PM

Joe Johnson, or Steve Nash is my guess. Either way, if its Rudolph tweeting I wouldn't believe it.

Baller1
03-12-2012, 02:42 PM

:laugh: I can't even imagine how you and the Orlando fans are feeling, for this entire week really.

LongIslandIcedZ
03-12-2012, 02:43 PM
How much is Blockbuster making a year? Do the salaries match up?

ManRam
03-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Joe Johnson, or Steve Nash is my guess. Either way, if its Rudolph tweeting I wouldn't believe it.

I don't think the Suns will move Nash, but I'd be fine with that. Because even if Dwight does leave, at least Nash is an expiring and we can save some cap space. However, I'd imagine they'd make us take one of their bad contracts back...like Childress. So IDK.

:laugh: I can't even imagine how you and the Orlando fans are feeling, for this entire week really.

It's fun!

I don't know. I don't care either way. If he's traded, so be it. Life goes on. If he's not, I'll be happy to just play this season out as is...and not have to worry about anything until after the playoffs.

I hope we just hold on to him unless we get a package that's too good to pass up. I don't think that happens...so yeah.

Jint.
03-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Duhon for a 2nd round pick-BLOCKBUSTER

:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:

celtNYpatsHeels
03-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Who on Orlando has the value to trigger a "blockbuster" other than howard? Ryan Anderson?

Baller1
03-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Who on Orlando has the value to trigger a "blockbuster" other than howard? Ryan Anderson?

Anderson is a very valuable piece at this point. Reddick and Jameer are nice pieces as well.

Although I'd imagine Orlando fans would be upset parting ways with Anderson.

ManRam
03-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Here we go!

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏ @MisterRudolph

Sources say Magic, Warriors & Hornets are discussing 3-team deal that would send Ellis and others to Magic. Nothing imminent at this point

Metsboi69
03-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Thing is if they want talent the Magic are probably going to get someone talented that makes way to much money which is why I said Joe Johnson. This is the same move the magic have continuously made Rashard Lewis, Arenas, Hedo. I can't see a player like that keeping Howard in Orlando.

ManRam
03-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Everyone FIRE UP THE TRADE MACHINE!!!

Baller1
@MisterRudolph: Sources say Magic, Warriors & Hornets are discussing 3-team deal that would send Ellis and others to Magic. Nothing imminent at this point.

Edit: **** off ManRam.

dnewguy
lol what a liar...now he's cooking up Elis trade

ManRam
03-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Magic #5 in like every new power ranking! Go to NJ Dwight...I dare you!

My stab at it!!!!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=86u2ubr

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7bqqa8q

Metsboi69
03-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Here we go!

I just don't see how this gets done.

Baller1
03-12-2012, 02:56 PM
@MisterRudolph: Magic players said to be discussed: Redick, Q.Richardson, Turkoglu, Anderson and Orton. Hornets believed to be unloading Kaman in the deal

I don't like it if Orlando loses both Anderson and Reddick.

ManRam
@RudolphIsAMoronIDon'tKnowWhyI'mGettingExcited

Magic players said to be discussed: Redick, Q.Richardson, Turkoglu, Anderson and Orton. Hornets believed to be unloading Kaman in the deal

https://twitter.com/#!/MisterRudolph/status/179278914206707712

celtNYpatsHeels
Lol I could do this as well...

My sources say that the Celtics, Rockets, and Magic are working on a 3 team trade that would send Howard to Boston. but dont get excited because no trade is imminent

ManRam
03-12-2012, 02:57 PM

It's gonna probably have too...

I don't think I'd like it much either. If we could get a decent PF back (I really don't want Lee's contract) I could live with it. We need a go-to scorer...and while Monta is wildly inefficient, he can score better than anyone we have.

Metsboi69
03-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Magic #5 in like every new power ranking! Go to NJ Dwight...I dare you!

My stab at it!!!!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=86u2ubr

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7bqqa8q

Why would the Hornets get involved though trading an expiring for crappy contracts other then maybe Reddick IMO.

Baller1
03-12-2012, 02:58 PM

I don't think I'd like it much either. If we could get a decent PF back (I really don't want Lee's contract) I could live with it. We need a go-to scorer...and while Monta is wildly inefficient, he can score better than anyone we have.

I actually like the idea of Lee playing alongside Howard. Monta, Lee, and Dwight would be very, very solid.

ManRam
03-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Why would the Hornets get involved though trading an expiring for crappy contracts other then maybe Reddick IMO.

I don't know...

I don't know why they'd be involved. Get draft picks and something, maybe like Redick, for that expiring?

I doubt GS would give them Udoh or Thompson. We don't have anything too attractive that's cheap.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6ugk8dl

I think this works well for GS and Orlando...but the tricky part is NO. They wouldn't do that (Jameer has a team option...so basically after this season it would be trading Kaman for Orton and draft picks). It wouldn't make sense for them to trade one expiring for another, but that's the only way to make it work. I doubt they want to add salary. I'd have them getting draft picks from at least Orlando.

Rudolph said Hedo and Q were involved. I really don't see why GS or NO would want Hedo.

ManRam
I actually like the idea of Lee playing alongside Howard. Monta, Lee, and Dwight would be very, very solid.

His contract though...

More from Rudolph

Discussed deal would send Ellis, Dorell Wright and Andris Biedrins to the Magic, sources said.

gotoHcarolina52
Any chance Kaman gets bought out? :pray:

rurichie
03-12-2012, 03:02 PM

With that rumored deal anyway it looks like this?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7sv8lul

Baller1
03-12-2012, 03:02 PM
@MisterRudolph: Discussed deal would send Ellis, Dorell Wright and Andris Biedrins to the Magic, sources said.

I don't understand this for GS at all.

ManRam
03-12-2012, 03:03 PM
With that rumored deal anyway it looks like this?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7sv8lul

That makes literally no sense for New Orleans. Why trade that semi-valuable expiring contract for Hedo? Makes literally no sense.

That's why I'm baffled. I think it can make sense for GS and ORL...I just don't see what NO would get back that makes sense.

rurichie
03-12-2012, 03:05 PM
That makes literally no sense for New Orleans. Why trade that semi-valuable expiring contract for Hedo? Makes literally no sense.

That's why I'm baffled. I think it can make sense for GS and ORL...I just don't see what NO would get back that makes sense.

That's what I thought but throw in a pick and who knows? Plus it's the only way I could see salaries matching up

spreadeagle
03-12-2012, 03:05 PM

The Magic, Warriors and Hornets are in discussions on a three-team trade, two league sources confirmed.

Monta Ellis, Andris Biedrins and Dorell Wright would be sent by the Warriors to the Magic.

Ryan Anderson, J.J. Redick, Hedo Turkoglu and Quentin Richardson would be the main outgoing pieces from Orlando.

The Hornets' exact involvement is unclear, but believed to be centered around Chris Kaman.

No trade is imminent but talks are ongoing say sources.

Metsboi69
03-12-2012, 03:06 PM
The names mentioned make no sense. I'm going to stop wasting my time with this one until someone else reports it.

Metsboi69
03-12-2012, 03:06 PM
That's what I thought but throw in a pick and who knows? Plus it's the only way I could see salaries matching up

It would literally have to be two lottery picks for NO to even consider it.

Celticsfan2007
03-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Monta or Curry has to be exiting GSW if orlando is giving up Ryan Anderson. He's easily their 2nd best player so there's way they give him up without getting someone big in return in hopes of convincing D12 to stay.

spreadeagle
03-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Biedrins and Wright have not been in Mark Jacksons plans this year, I could see them being packaged out with Monta.. but Hedo? haha hes turrrble

thekmp211
03-12-2012, 03:08 PM

all orlando really needs is a guy who can force it in when dwight is off and the threes don't fall. losing reddick AND anderson is real tough, but if you get lee back i think it might be worth it.

lee plays real good ball, i agree. his deficiencies would be minimized by dwight's presence. honestly it'd be more talent than i thought they could ever bring in, and this is it, so why not just go for it?

ManRam
03-12-2012, 03:09 PM

Yeah. Unless they take a guy like Jameer and send us Jack...and then just get rid of Jameer via his team option next year, it's hard to see this worthwhile. You just don't trade an expiring contract for a big contract if you are where the Hornets are right now as a franchise.

SugeKnight
03-12-2012, 03:09 PM
If we give Monta I want New Orleans' pick and/or Orlando's pick next year

celtNYpatsHeels
03-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Are the Hornets allowed to make a trade? Will it have to go through an approval process by the league or owners?

rurichie
03-12-2012, 03:10 PM
It would literally have to be two lottery picks for NO to even consider it.

I know what you mean but they are owned by the NBA who knows lol

ManRam
03-12-2012, 03:11 PM
all orlando really needs is a guy who can force it in when dwight is off and the threes don't fall. losing reddick AND anderson is real tough, but if you get lee back i think it might be worth it.

lee plays real good ball, i agree. his deficiencies would be minimized by dwight's presence. honestly it'd be more talent than i thought they could ever bring in, and this is it, so why not just go for it?

Our biggest need is a go-to wing scorer...and Ellis, while not the best at that, can do that infinitely better than anything else we have. Dwight isn't effective in the 4th when we just force the ball to him. And like you said, if the threes aren't falling in the 4th, our offense starts to struggle. Ellis would help that out a ton. I'd hate to lose Redick and Anderson...but it could still make us better (we're deep at the wing...so losing Redick is absorptive)...and if it is Lee coming back we wouldn't have a hole at PF.

I'd be for this trade...unless Dwight leaves. If Dwight leaves then we've just inherited two really bad contracts and then we won't be able to rebuild as easily. It would help if Hedo was shipped out too...but again, I don't get how that's possible.

Blitzbolt
03-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Sounds good for Orlando.But I wonder what the other will get Ryan Anderson is the only good piece Orlando has.

shep33
03-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Why on Earth would anyone want Hedo's contract? I'm guessing Okafor goes to Gstate?

ManRam
03-12-2012, 03:14 PM
New Orleans does have some bad contracts...so maybe that's why they're involved. Dump one or two of those, even if it means taking one back?

IDK. I don't see how this could help them. I think it makes sense for both GS and Orlando, to an extent (I know there are some hard core Monta fans who might hate this)...but I don't get NOH's involvement.

thekmp211
03-12-2012, 03:16 PM
heres what i did. maybe switch okafor for kaveman.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7qjgj5m

HowBoutDemBulls
03-12-2012, 03:17 PM
Who gives a fudge? The Magic should trade Howard to China so we don't have to hear anymore about his stupid arse. He thinks running his mouth and being in all these trade rumors is gonna make him as popular as Shaq was.

Baller1
03-12-2012, 03:17 PM
The suspense is killing me.

Baller1
03-12-2012, 03:18 PM

That's exactly what I'm thinking. David Lee's a great rebounder, solid midrange shooter, and an excellent passer for a big man. I'd actually like to see him paired with Dwight.

ManRam
03-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Who gives a fudge? The Magic should trade Howard to China so we don't have to hear anymore about his stupid arse. He thinks running his mouth and being in all these trade rumors is gonna make him as popular as Shaq was.

I think the best outcome for all parties is deporting him to China as well :clap:

lakers4sho
03-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Watch this **** get vetoed rofl

ManRam
03-12-2012, 03:20 PM
That's exactly what I'm thinking. David Lee's a great rebounder, solid midrange shooter, and an excellent passer for a big man. I'd actually like to see him paired with Dwight.

But, how awful does it become if Dwight leaves. Monta and Lee are nice players, but I don't want to be stuck with those contracts...

Baller1
03-12-2012, 03:21 PM
@MisterRudolph: Remember, a deal isn't a deal until it's done. We'll all have to wait and see.

Thanks Jarrod.

Baller1
03-12-2012, 03:22 PM
But, how awful does it become if Dwight leaves. Monta and Lee are nice players, but I don't want to be stuck with those contracts...

Yeah I didn't even consider that scenario... That would be pretty bad. If Dwight stayed I'd love the trade for Orlando though.

ATLPRIMETIME21
03-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Orlando should trade Dwight to New York for Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler.. Melo might suck but he would put fans in the seats and Tyson is just a monster on the boards

Sactown
03-12-2012, 03:24 PM
So is Orlando just a dumping zone for bad contracts?

ManRam
03-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Orlando should trade Dwight to New York for Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler.. Melo might suck but he would put fans in the seats and Tyson is just a monster on the boards

I don't think the Magic ownership is in this to make money...they want to compete. They've been shoveling money into this team at reckless rates. We're owned by a very old man with way too much money. He doesn't want to watch a losing team...that's more important than bringing in fans.

And would NYK even do that? That just won't happen.

justinnum1
03-12-2012, 03:26 PM

How would melo put fans in seats? fans want to see the team win...

thekmp211
03-12-2012, 03:27 PM

Yeah I didn't even consider that scenario... That would be pretty bad. If Dwight stayed I'd love the trade for Orlando though.

certainly not preferable. but depending on what they asked for in return, a worst-case fire sale would be possible with lee and ellis. contenders would pick them off of orlando, albeit probably at an unattractive discount. idk, if they are committed to keeping dwight for the season i think you gotta try. reward outweighs the risk for sure.

ManRam
03-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Voice of reason?

Sam Amick ‏ @sam_amick

I repeat: Don't expect Dwight Howard-obsessed Warriors owner Joe Lacob to help Orlando keep Dwight Howard in any way. That is all.

The word has always been that they won't trade with Orlando unless they're getting Howard back...

justinnum1
03-12-2012, 03:28 PM
anything that involves the hornets id be concerned, stern is a hell of a troll

Baller1
03-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Voice of reason?

The word has always been that they won't trade with Orlando unless they're getting Howard back...

This is basically telling us we can all shut up/calm down.

thekmp211
03-12-2012, 03:30 PM
yeah but its more fun taht way!!

ATLPRIMETIME21
03-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Ok Ok you got me Melo is definitely one of the most overrated players in the game today. He doesnt have that ability to make a team better. Maybe Amare and Chandler for Dwight, Hedo and Ryan Anderson

ManRam
03-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Seems a lot more credible people are coming out and saying this is a silly rumor...

latinofire21
03-12-2012, 03:34 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=75ucwk8

With the pieces discussed this seems like the likely trade. I dont believe it though because GS has a hard on for Monta Ellis and Dwight Howard. Why would they help Dwight secure his future with Orlando and give away Ellis in the process?

Doesnt seem right to me.

shep33
03-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Seems a lot more credible people are coming out and saying this is a silly rumor...

Yeah I ain't buying it. Once I saw Hedo's name come up, and the Hornets somehow being involved, I just stopped reading lol.

Essentially there would be multiple bad contracts moving, my guess would be Biedrins, Hedo, and Okafor. NOH won't take on bad deals, so I don't get their involvement unless they've getting rid of Okafor for some expirings or something.

Blitzbolt
03-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Who ever gets Hedo will be F!@$k.

ManRam
03-12-2012, 03:37 PM
He says it's a 50/50 chance of happening (AKA it won't)

He then retweets this https://twitter.com/#!/TrendsOrlando/status/179287975711096832 basically admitting that his only motive is to gain popularity.

Says he hasn't heard about any picks...

mavwar53
03-12-2012, 03:48 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=75ucwk8

With the pieces discussed this seems like the likely trade. I dont believe it though because GS has a hard on for Monta Ellis and Dwight Howard. Why would they help Dwight secure his future with Orlando and give away Ellis in the process?

Doesnt seem right to me.

The warriors owner Lacob has already said he's not trading Monta to Orlando unless he gets howard, this is a stupid rumor. Also the trade that you created there with the trade machine is horrible for the warriors.

ManRam
03-12-2012, 03:51 PM
The warriors owner Lacob has already said he's not trading Monta to Orlando unless he gets howard, this is a stupid rumor. Also the trade that you created there with the trade machine is horrible for the warriors.

Yeah. The former is why I really doubt this. He's obsessed with Dwight, so why would he trade with us of all people when he's relentlessly trying to get Dwight?

And I'd imagine GS would need Anderson and Redick, as well as Kaman's expiring to make it worth it for them. I'm not sure Monta fans would be happy even with that...and that's the best I can see happening for them,

Rockice_8
03-12-2012, 03:54 PM
GS wanted more then Lopez in the supposed 3 way deal between NJ/GS/ORL and now they're going to trade him for what Anderson and Reddick.

Miss Rudolph is a joke. Let me just make **** up to get people to follow my twitter :facepalm:

Basketball writers just continue to embarrass the sport that I do so much enjoy following.

waveycrockett
03-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Hedo is a toxic contract essentially the Hornets and Warriors would already doing the Magic a huge favor trading them Monta but to take on Hedo as well? LOLOLOL Rudolph is a major clown

king4day
03-12-2012, 03:59 PM
He says it's a 50/50 chance of happening (AKA it won't)

He then retweets this https://twitter.com/#!/TrendsOrlando/status/179287975711096832 basically admitting that his only motive is to gain popularity.

Says he hasn't heard about any picks...

I take it more as sarcasm then him being serious. Someone calls him out like that, he's not gonna say, 'you got me'.
That's how I see it at least.

king4day
03-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Hedo is a toxic contract essentially the Hornets and Warriors would already doing the Magic a huge favor trading them Monta but to take on Hedo as well? LOLOLOL Rudolph is a major clown

I'm sure they (probably New Orleans) would take on Hedo and get a future first from Orlando in return. Hornets aren't going anywhere in the coming years so they may have a chance at a decent pick in a few years.

ManRam
03-12-2012, 04:09 PM
He's backtracking. I officially believe this 1%...that's down from about 8%.

On to the next rumor!

Baller1
03-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Yeah, this is a bunch of BS. Someone give me something new to talk about!

ManRam
03-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Yeah, this is a bunch of BS. Someone give me something new to talk about!

There are some David Aldridge rumors out there about Augustin-Crawford.

David Aldridge's opinion: worthwhile.

Jarrod Rudolph's opinions: worthless.

waveycrockett
03-12-2012, 04:14 PM

I'm sure they (probably New Orleans) would take on Hedo and get a future first from Orlando in return. Hornets aren't going anywhere in the coming years so they may have a chance at a decent pick in a few years.

If you havent forget the Hornets cannot take on added salary via CP3 fiasco. Hedo is owed like 15 to 20 million more than Kaman. That pick would be crap late 1st rounder.

ManRam
03-12-2012, 04:16 PM
The good news: he just blocked me on twitter. :laugh2:

Baller1
03-12-2012, 04:17 PM
There are some David Aldridge rumors out there about Augustin-Crawford.

David Aldridge's opinion: worthwhile.

Jarrod Rudolph's opinions: worthless.

Nooo... I want Augustin on the Thunder.

That's who I need to follow! I've been trying to think of solid NBA people to follow.

Baller1
03-12-2012, 04:17 PM

:laugh: why?

smith&wesson
03-12-2012, 04:19 PM
so magics starting line up would be

howard
big baby
wright
ellis
nelson

??

HowBoutDemBulls
03-12-2012, 04:40 PM

haha that's awesome

Raph12
03-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Same guy who said we're getting CP3 last season... I don't believe anything out of his mouth/twitter account.

D1JM
03-12-2012, 04:55 PM
i dont get this deal for the hornets.

ManRam
03-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Exactly 2 weeks ago he said the same thing....

https://twitter.com/#!/MisterRudolph/status/175037479848640514

3 weeks ago he said the Magic were close to hitting a "home run" and to expect it within 48 hours.

He is supposedly close to some of Dwight's inner circle...and it seems like some of the more respectable magic bloggers/beat writers trust him...

Rivera
03-12-2012, 05:16 PM
good cause i wouldnt trade the best player in the world for the best chucker in the world!!

MagicHero3
03-12-2012, 05:18 PM
this rudolph guy has to have like NO credibility by now

Lloyd Christmas
03-12-2012, 05:45 PM
good cause i wouldnt trade the best player in the world for the best chucker in the world!!

So you wouldn't trade Lebron for Al Harrington?

Raph12
03-12-2012, 06:20 PM
:laugh: why?

@MisterRudolph i hope dey get it dun sooo all dese nets fans can feel stupid
@AndresA_21: I'm just blocking them, man. I'm not dealing with those fools.

Evan ‏ @evan_flow
On one hand you have David Aldridge rumors. I believe those. On the other hand you hear @MisterRudolph rumors. Not so much....

Jarrod N Rudolph Jarrod N Rudolph ‏ @MisterRudolph
@evan_flow: Yet you still floow, but let me help you out w/ that. I don't want you to waste time reading my Tweets.

Superman12 found this on twitter lol, Manrammer getting under his skin lol. Oh and Rudolph posted a deal between the Magic and Warriors for Monta was probably happening in 48 hours... That was on Feb 29th lol.

mgsports
03-12-2012, 06:42 PM
Biedrins at PF maybe. Curry on the Magic would be okay if JRICH is also in Deal.

unwantedplayer
03-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Alex Kennedy ‏ @AlexKennedyNBA Close
Source confirms that the Magic, Warriors and Hornets are discussing three-team deal that sends Monta Ellis to Orlando. Talks are heating up.

Wonder if Monta would be enough to keep dwight in orlando.

Raph12
03-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Again I doubt the Warriors owner helps the Magic keep Dwight, seeming as how he himself, wants Dwight in GS...

ManRam
03-12-2012, 07:03 PM
@ESPNSteinLine
Sources tell ESPN that GSW far more focused Monday trying to assemble workable trade scenario to get Andrew Bogut from MIL than engaging ORL

Makes more sense...

I don't believe GS is gonna help us out at all here.

Cano-Montero...
03-12-2012, 07:06 PM
and also what can GS benefit from this? lol

ManRam
03-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Also,

@ESPNSteinLine
Magic want Monta to keep Dwight. Joe Lacob lusts for Dwight. His GSDubs won't part w/Monta for Kaman & Turkoglu, even if they shed Biedrins

This sounds like another voice of reason to me.

Lloyd Christmas
03-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Wouldn't it make more sense for the Warriors to keep Monta and sign Kaman this offseason?

KB-Pau-DH2012
03-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Just to let you guys know, guys like Alex Kennedy and Steve Kyler are the biggest trolls out there. Adrian Woj makes those guys look like rookies and complete idiots.

thedfactor
03-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Marc Stean, A. Woj and Spears best out there

justinnum1
03-12-2012, 07:36 PM
Just to let you guys know, guys like Alex Kennedy and Steve Kyler are the biggest trolls out there. Adrian Woj makes those guys look like rookies and complete idiots.

kennedy is not that bad, i have yet to see him report false info

mgsports
03-12-2012, 07:37 PM
According to an ESPN report by both Stein and Chris Broussard, the Magic will continue to spend the next 48 hours seeking various options on how they can add an enticing player to keep Dwight Howard happy. If they can't make a splash, they'll then spend the last 24 hours before the deadline looking at all their trade options.

Jackson/Robinson to Magic,JRICH/QRICH/Orton/Bogut to Warriors and Biedriens/Wright/Udoh to Bucks?

robbnen#31
03-12-2012, 07:38 PM
According to an ESPN report by both Stein and Chris Broussard, the Magic will continue to spend the next 48 hours seeking various options on how they can add an enticing player to keep Dwight Howard happy. If they can't make a splash, they'll then spend the last 24 hours before the deadline looking at all their trade options.

Jackson/Robinson to Magic,JRICH/QRICH/Orton/Bogut to Warriors and Biedriens/Wright/Udoh to Bucks?

I would love that trade for the Warriors.

NoahH
03-12-2012, 07:39 PM
I'll believe it when i see it

ManRam
03-12-2012, 07:40 PM

Yes. Getting Nate Robinson and ****ing Stephen Jackson is gonna help so much laugh2: I'd rather keep J Rich honestly. Great trade for GS though...

mgsports
03-12-2012, 07:46 PM
But we have to give up Redick then. I would like to see them not have to give any good Players up just Orton/Clark/Smith/Wafer/Luggins/Harper and Overseas Players to get people Dwight wants.