PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade's amazing game winner vs. Pacers!

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 12:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-atfWN1A3k

:speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:

Dwyane Wade's amazing game winner vs. Pacers in OT.
Should've also been a foul called but it was awsome. His 3rd game winnger of the season after beating the Bobcats and the Twolves by game winners.
He has to be one of the most clutch players this season in the NBA.
:D Enjoy

Also this from LeBron -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owru69EztzE

Not clutch huh?! :rolleyes:

Fnom11
03-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Saw a thread on another forum site where they tracked game winning misses and makes and Wade was first but they stopped updating it. Someone should do that on PSD

Big Zo
03-11-2012, 12:09 AM
And that was a foul, too!

Chronz
03-11-2012, 12:10 AM
The big 3 were all clutch, all save Haslem.

Kyben36
03-11-2012, 12:14 AM

Should've also been a foul called but it was awsome. His 3rd game winnger of the season after beating the Bobcats and the Twolves by game winners.

Also this from LeBron -

Amazing shot but to me it was stupid beyond belief.

Why go for the foul call with the last 5 seconds, at least 1/2 the time the refs will swallow the wistle in the final seconds. so why he would not try for a clean shot over a contested fouled shot just remains stupid to me.

end of the 3rd maybe, but the game you will almost never get that call, so to me, it was stupidity on wades part.

but then again, great shot and clutch as hell with the make.

Fnom11
03-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Amazing shot but to me it was stupid beyond belief.

Why go for the foul call with the last 5 seconds, at least 1/2 the time the refs will swallow the wistle in the final seconds. so why he would not try for a clean shot over a contested fouled shot just remains stupid to me.

end of the 3rd maybe, but the game you will almost never get that call, so to me, it was stupidity on wades part.

but then again, great shot and clutch as hell with the make.

I can assure you every Heat fan was thinking the same.

Also, you spelled "persuade" wrong in your sig.

LOOTERX9
03-11-2012, 12:20 AM
Yawn.. alert me when lebron/wade do it in the finals. we've seen this act before

kjoke
03-11-2012, 12:20 AM
Goes to show how much Lebron values teammates. He shoots the three, and misses. He gets the ball back. Rather than be selfish and take it again, he signals to wade to come take it to give him a shot at it. Gotta love Lebron there

redwhitenblue
03-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Great shot, but there's a reason it wasn't called a foul, he jumped sideways into the defender. Miami needs a couple close wins to really fuel their confidence in those situations, which regardless of what some fans might say, has to be questionable.

Kyben36
03-11-2012, 12:25 AM
I can assure you every Heat fan was thinking the same.

Also, you spelled "persuade" wrong in your sig.

I know, I just have a dont give a **** attitude.

Raps18-19 Champ
03-11-2012, 12:27 AM
He jumped sideways. No foul.

Chicagofaithful
03-11-2012, 12:28 AM
And that was a foul, too!

that was a sick make! I have to say though, Wade does that pump fake and then jump into the defender move (paul pierce does it too) and it's literally the most annoying play any professional basketball player can make, and frankly is an offensive foul because they are initiating the contact.

Not to take away from his incredible acrobatic shot/make. But it's why I have lost respect for both him and PP they pull that move a few times a game and it's just P*ssy ball.

dee279
03-11-2012, 12:30 AM
D Wade!!!

theheatles
03-11-2012, 12:33 AM
erect the statue now!

naps
03-11-2012, 12:34 AM
that was a sick make! I have to say though, Wade does that pump fake and then jump into the defender move (paul pierce does it too) and it's literally the most annoying play any professional basketball player can make, and frankly is an offensive foul because they are initiating the contact.

Not to take away from his incredible acrobatic shot/make. But it's why I have lost respect for both him and PP they pull that move a few times a game and it's just P*ssy ball.

It's an art. You gotta be kidding me if you think players don't try to get foul calls. Wade simply made it a trade-mart art and it's absolutely legal.

If Rose could master it like Wade you would say "It's an art. Can LeBron do it?"

naps
03-11-2012, 12:36 AM
OP none of Wade/LeBron is clutch. They were just lucky to make the shots. They suck. They can't finish. Tell me when they do it in the finals. Wake me up when they win it all. Big three is a fail.

redwhitenblue
03-11-2012, 12:38 AM
OP none of Wade/LeBron is clutch. They were just lucky to make the shots. They suck. They can't finish. Tell me when they do it in the finals. Wake me up when they win it all. Big three is a fail.
A year and a half into it, so far it is a fail (as harsh as it is). They lost the finals, they weren't ridiculously dominating in the regular season like many predicted. As of now it's shown to make a damn good team that can be considered always top 3 in the league. They need to win a championship before it's not a total failure, and realistically because of their own statements they need to win multiple.

justinnum1
03-11-2012, 12:38 AM
missed 3second call on west

Avenged
03-11-2012, 12:39 AM
So Lebron misses the shot, he then gives it to Wade, and he finishes it off?? Sounds about right! :p

.. joking..

That was a crazy shot though! Bumped, unbalanced, swish!

D1JM
03-11-2012, 12:41 AM
So Lebron misses the shot, he then gives it to Wade, and he finishes it off?? Sounds about right! :p

.. joking..

That was a crazy shot though! Bumped, unbalanced, swish!

we know you're not joking. ;)

naps
03-11-2012, 12:43 AM
A year and a half into it, so far it is a fail (as harsh as it is). They lost the finals, they weren't ridiculously dominating in the regular season like many predicted. As of now it's shown to make a damn good team that can be considered always top 3 in the league. They need to win a championship before it's not a total failure, and realistically because of their own statements they need to win multiple.

Yeep, Big three is a fail. They are not winning anything as long as Derrick Rose and Bulls are in the east. Oh and my bad it's big 2.5. Had Miami signed Boozer it would be a perfect big three. Now it's a big 2.5.

justinnum1
03-11-2012, 12:45 AM
Yeep, Big three is a fail. They are not winning anything as long as Derrick Rose and Bulls are in the east. Oh and my bad it's big 2.5. Had Miami signed Boozer it would be a perfect big three. Now it's a big 2.5.

:laugh:

redwhitenblue
03-11-2012, 12:45 AM
I know it sucks, and it's not fair, but Miami has a higher expectation than other teams. You may not like it, and it may force sarcastic comments from you, but it's true. Regardless if it's Chicago, Orlando, Boston, Atlanta, LA Lakers, LA Clippers, OKC, SA, NYK or Philly, if Miami doesn't win, it's failure for the big three.

justinnum1
03-11-2012, 12:47 AM
ethan
LeBron on the last play: "I didn't second-guess it at all. I told D-Wade to come get it. I had enough chances to make plays in the game."

ThunderousDemon
03-11-2012, 12:47 AM
That should have been a foul also, stupid refs :facepalm:

CudiOnMyiPod
03-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Wade is top 5 in the clutch.

blahblahyoutoo
03-11-2012, 12:52 AM
is george still 6'11"?

LOOTERX9
03-11-2012, 12:53 AM
haha so lebron fails and then calls wade over cause he was too scared to brick 2 times in a row. Lebron is pure chicken ****. He's afraid to fail

stawka
03-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Good shot by Wade. Great clutch performances by the whole Big-3. LeBron was huge in the fourth/OT

Probably a good thing for Miami that it wasn't called a foul. There would have been more than .1 on the clock if there was a foul, giving the Pacers enough time to get up a good shot

justinnum1
03-11-2012, 12:54 AM
Why is it only knicks fans in here talking ****?

anyways
haberstroh
It’s D-Wade’s 3rd go-ahead basket in the final 5 seconds of 4Q/OT this season, more than any other player in the NBA.
:)

MTL_123
03-11-2012, 12:57 AM

anyways
haberstroh
:)

lol its cuz their still mad lebron didnt go to the knicks wasting 2 years being **** dumping cap for lebron n he turned them down lol Or cuz their mad that their team is **** n wat have a big chance of not making the playoffs

RCarlson85
03-11-2012, 12:57 AM

With how many times a game he does it you would think defenders wouldn't keep falling for it...but they do.

RCarlson85
03-11-2012, 12:59 AM
haha so lebron fails and then calls wade over cause he was too scared to brick 2 times in a row. Lebron is pure chicken ****. He's afraid to fail

Just like he failed when he hit the three to tie the game at the end of regulation and when he hit the three in OT to pull the Heat within 2. Just plain stupid.

CudiOnMyiPod
03-11-2012, 01:02 AM
As of now, you still have to say that LeBron will be a huge liability in the 4th quarter for the playoffs but so far this year he has looked good in the 4th. Let's see if he proves everyone wrong.

BigBongTheory
03-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Win a championship and then we will acknowledge something the mini Olympic team does for once. ;)

RCarlson85
03-11-2012, 01:10 AM

So when they first got together last off-season all you people (haters) were saying that they wouldn't be good enough to make it to the finals in their first season together. I don't remember people saying they were going to be "ridiculously dominating" in the regular season. I believe they were saying that it was going to take time for them to gel and figure out how to play together and because of that they wouldn't make it out of the East. So they exceeded expectations by beating the Celtics and Bulls in the playoffs and making it to the finals. Then because they got farther then people thought they would, all of a sudden people had to change their story and say that they were supposed to win the championship in their first season so the season was a fail. Now if the Heat win the championship this season people will say that it doesn't mean as much because it was a shortened season. There will always be some reason that people will try to come up with to bash their accomplishments.

infamous46
03-11-2012, 01:12 AM
FYI Lebron made a couple key 3-point shots at the end of the 4th quarter and at the end of overtime down by 5 Lebron hit a very long 3 point shot if it wasnt for Lebron they woulda lost but Wade is a great player and is showing he is one of the top clutch players in the league

Raph12
03-11-2012, 01:12 AM
That was a great make, good focus to try and hit the shot despite the contact (which he initiated so I'm glad it was a no-call)...

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 01:13 AM

LMAO :laugh: :laugh2:

JLynn943
03-11-2012, 01:14 AM
Lebron's end of regulation 3 to tie it was arguably more clutch, but no one will talk about that

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 01:14 AM
is george still 6'11"?

Nah he's 7'4" already ;)

The Final Boss
03-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Wade let LoLebron miss the first one so that he could show him how its done. Like a father letting his kid make a mistake then correcting them yet not letting them try it again until they're adults.

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 01:15 AM

Hi Hater.

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 01:20 AM
So when they first got together last off-season all you people (haters) were saying that they wouldn't be good enough to make it to the finals in their first season together. I don't remember people saying they were going to be "ridiculously dominating" in the regular season. I believe they were saying that it was going to take time for them to gel and figure out how to play together and because of that they wouldn't make it out of the East. So they exceeded expectations by beating the Celtics and Bulls in the playoffs and making it to the finals. Then because they got farther then people thought they would, all of a sudden people had to change their story and say that they were supposed to win the championship in their first season so the season was a fail. Now if the Heat win the championship this season people will say that it doesn't mean as much because it was a shortened season. There will always be some reason that people will try to come up with to bash their accomplishments.

This exactly. Thanks U Sir. Haters will always find a way to hate. :)

The Final Boss
03-11-2012, 01:20 AM
Hi Hater.

Dude, look at your sig.. Since when have the Heat and Bulls been rivals? And you're calling people haters? Stop embarrassing yourself.

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 01:23 AM
Dude, look at your sig.. Since when have the Heat and Bulls been rivals? And you're calling people haters? Stop embarrassing yourself.

Since 2007, "Dude".

GTFO

SportsFanatic10
03-11-2012, 01:24 AM
gotta love it. dwade doin his thing...

"this is my house!"

quade36
03-11-2012, 01:25 AM
How awesome is Kevin Love.... I just wanted to change the subject on this thread... :)

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Wade @ 1:21 : This is my mother****in' House!

SportsFanatic10
03-11-2012, 01:26 AM
How awesome is Kevin Love.... I just wanted to change the subject on this thread... :)

haha roses winner was pretty sick the other day too.

SportsFanatic10
03-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Wade @ 1:21 : This is my mother****in' House!

lol yeah he should of jumped on the scorers table again like against chicago in 08

kenzo400
03-11-2012, 01:29 AM
You have to give him credit for making that, but it's not exactly a great shot. With all that space available he could have drove to the basket.

FreakaNashur
03-11-2012, 01:33 AM
shot went in. Dwade >Drose

**** off chicago

mdm692
03-11-2012, 01:39 AM
First of all lebrons show was wide open he would of definitely cried if he missed that and lost. Ok thats out of the way hating aside this is what separate players like kobe, kd, carmelo, dirk, wade and at times paul pierce from the other players wade basically got the ball and said "everybody get tje fu(k out my way im winning this right now."

bucketss
03-11-2012, 01:47 AM
First of all lebrons show was wide open he would of definitely cried if he missed that and lost. Ok thats out of the way hating aside this is what separate players like kobe, kd, carmelo, dirk, wade and at times paul pierce from the other players wade basically got the ball and said "everybody get tje fu(k out my way im winning this right now."

carmello just seems out of place being mentioned in the same breath as those other guys

justinnum1
03-11-2012, 01:49 AM
carmello just seems out of place being mentioned in the same breath as those other guys

lol

Longhornfan1234
03-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Wade is not clutch. He threw up a prayer.

King James is the best clutch player since Air Jordan. :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Chicagofaithful
03-11-2012, 02:09 AM
It's an art. You gotta be kidding me if you think players don't try to get foul calls. Wade simply made it a trade-mart art and it's absolutely legal.

If Rose could master it like Wade you would say "It's an art. Can LeBron do it?"

no.. i disagree it's not an art to pump fake and jump into a defender who bought the pump fake. It's a choice the player makes. I'm not saying Wade isn't an incredible player who needs to use that play to get to the line, I'm saying he should put his skills to use and stop just looking for calls and blow by his man once he has him off his feet. The fact is, I have seen rose do it, albeit seldom and I get infuriated because I hate when other players do it, let alone someone on my team, the same as I would when my players excessively celebrate, can't ****ing stand it!

D Roses Bulls
03-11-2012, 02:11 AM
your like i use to be op. i = posted roses game winners which still many sites say is the bet one of the week despite this and yeah..... i thought u guys were on lebrons nuts and sayin wades ruining the team since last year but now u wanna show wades game winners. did you guys fall off the Cumberland gap or somethin?

Chicagofaithful
03-11-2012, 02:12 AM
You have to give him credit for making that, but it's not exactly a great shot. With all that space available he could have drove to the basket.

+1 that's my point! Thats what I don't like, he's great at getting ppl off their feet, he needs to drive and not just try to get fouled by leaping into the defender. He's too good for that highschool isht. At any rate I don't think he could have driven this particular time because of the clock.

TheRunKiller
03-11-2012, 02:53 AM
Sick shot by Wade. James was right where he should be when the game is on the line...in the corner watching Wade.

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 02:54 AM

King James is the best clutch player since Air Jordan. :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Long time no see Longhornfan1234 A.K.A the biggest Wade hater on PSD.. :rolleyes:

CHANGO
03-11-2012, 03:01 AM
Sick shot by Wade. James was right where he should be when the game is on the line...in the corner watching Wade.

Hey Skip I really needs to talk to you. Hit me when you can.

****... You are Skip right? :confused:

:laugh:

Gotta laugh at this. LMAO

Aust
03-11-2012, 03:03 AM
Sorry, this thread holds no value whatsoever since it's been made by a fan of the team. Thread's like these should only be made by fans of other teams to hold some non-homer merit

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 03:07 AM
your like i use to be op. i = posted roses game winners which still many sites say is the bet one of the week despite this and yeah..... i thought u guys were on lebrons nuts and sayin wades ruining the team since last year but now u wanna show wades game winners. did you guys fall off the Cumberland gap or somethin?

HUH?!! who the **** said that?! Not me thats for sure... I've been one of Wade's biggest fans ever since he was playing college ball.
Don't be makin **** up just because you're hatin'. I like Rose's game winner and didn't talk **** to any Bulls fans after he made it. It's amazing how - even if a HEAT player makes a great play or does a good positive thing, there will still be haters like yourself and others trying to take credit away from him. Saying it was a bad shot or how HEAT fans hated their franchise player who won them a championship. Thats straight up pathetic and just shows how inconfident you are in YOUR team if you ask me. :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:
Ya'll are trying to turn an incredible play and an awsome shot to a bad play with your bias and ignorance.

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 03:10 AM
Sorry, this thread holds no value whatsoever since it's been made by a fan of the team. Thread's like these should only be made by fans of other teams to hold some non-homer merit

OK Stern. Sure thing :o

:pity:

mdm692
03-11-2012, 03:11 AM

How is that stats prove he has the highest fg% in game winners since i dont know how long ago. Sorry im not a walking basketball stat book but i know thats a fact just dont know the exact number and since when. Therefore even if he doesnt do anything for the entire game you know more than likely he will show up and win you the game as a matter of fact you probably want him taking the last shot over anybody else in the nba.

P.S. lets not bash him just because he is having a bad year this year he just hasnt clicked with linsanity and hes been hampered by injuries but if the knicks even hope to make the playoffs he better step his game asap.

Pakman
03-11-2012, 03:13 AM
******* wade.

3mikee_
03-11-2012, 03:22 AM
I love Dwade.. and lol @ LeBron's travel..

Teeboy1487
03-11-2012, 03:22 AM
This thread belongs in the Heat forum, but it was an incredible shot.

Longhornfan1234
03-11-2012, 03:30 AM
Long time no see Longhornfan1234 A.K.A the biggest Wade hater on PSD.. :rolleyes:

I'm not a Wade hater...just a Wade truth teller.

JLynn943
03-11-2012, 03:30 AM

Except, you know, at the end of the 4th quarter- when LeBron hit a 3 to force overtime. I guess that should just be ignored though because it directly contradicts your hate.

TheRunKiller
03-11-2012, 03:39 AM
Except, you know, at the end of the 4th quarter- when LeBron hit a 3 to force overtime. I guess that should just be ignored though because it directly contradicts your hate.

yep

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 03:43 AM

Don't feed the troll.

JLynn943
03-11-2012, 03:45 AM
yep

Ok, as long as we're clear on that :)

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 03:45 AM
I'm not a Wade hater...just a Wade truth teller.

Sure W/E.

bholly
03-11-2012, 03:47 AM
Is it just me or should there have been way more than 0.1 left on the clock? I've seen that a few times this season, where the refs just don't check the clock when they should and it's (possibly) affected the outcome of a game.
I mean, from that video it looks like Indy got a little fortunate with the foul call, but they got sort of screwed overall. Even with the foul call, as somebody said, they would've had time to get back in it, even if Wade made the free throw.

shizzle09
03-11-2012, 03:52 AM

Also this from LeBron -

nah, ref got it right. Wade jumped sideways into the defender. An amazing shot nonetheless

Baller1
03-11-2012, 04:00 AM
Great no call, great shot. Wade and Lebron are unfair.

numba1CHANGsta
03-11-2012, 04:06 AM
This was not clutch, this was all luck

redwhitenblue
03-11-2012, 05:09 AM
When they went 9-8 to start the year people began saying it'd take time to gel. Prior to the start of the season people were saying how they would likely surpass the 72-10 record. And no one doubted they could make the finals, but for a team that was talking handfuls of championships and spending max contracts on multiple guys and deeming themself some type of dream team, anything but a championship is a failure.

I don't see why Heat fans get upset with this. The Miami Heat have a different expectation than any other NBA team. OKC, CHI, NYK, LAC can make the finals and be fairly happy, with Miami, it's win or failure.

Vincent
03-11-2012, 05:09 AM
How did this thread become a topic of hating the Bulls?

Stupid jealous Bulls fans and stupid insecure Heat fans should just view this as a nice play in the reg season that doesn't carry over to the playoffs... Just like the shot Rose hit on wednesday (it certainly didn't help him on thursday).

naps
03-11-2012, 06:28 AM

Possible reasons:

1. LeBron didn't pick them,

2. Melo sucks

3. Lin is gradually coming down to earth. Linsanity is over.

4. Knicks sucks as a team.

One of the above or all.

naps
03-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Wade let LoLebron miss the first one so that he could show him how its done. Like a father letting his kid make a mistake then correcting them yet not letting them try it again until they're adults.

Just like what Cristiano Ronaldo would say after every terrific game Messi has. Bitterness at it's finest.

no.. i disagree it's not an art to pump fake and jump into a defender who bought the pump fake. It's a choice the player makes. I'm not saying Wade isn't an incredible player who needs to use that play to get to the line, I'm saying he should put his skills to use and stop just looking for calls and blow by his man once he has him off his feet. The fact is, I have seen rose do it, albeit seldom and I get infuriated because I hate when other players do it, let alone someone on my team, the same as I would when my players excessively celebrate, can't ****ing stand it!

It is an art, in fact a good one. Nothing is illegal. The point is getting a contact to draw a foul. And if you think it's not a skill then you don't have the understanding of the game. I am sure a lot of people tries it but Wade is the one who is a master of this art. I ****ing love it. Getting a contact and making the basket at the same time with incredible body balance. One of the most beautiful and effective things a basketball player can do.

And you only show up on NBA forum just to hate on LeBron. Jesus, what's up these Bulls and Knicks fans? LeBron was a monster tonight. He ALONE kept the Heat in the game with his superclutch plays and still they are looking for reasons to hate on him. SMDH...

The reason? We all know why two specific fanbases are so bitter...flashback...yeah.

How are the cavs doing? It's okay.

Stop being so bitter because Wade stole your hero. LeBron will be a Heat at least for next couple of years. You may have a chance to steal him back. Let's see what happens. Until then enjoy watching Wade making shots after shots.

HUH?!! who the **** said that?! Not me thats for sure... I've been one of Wade's biggest fans ever since he was playing college ball.
Don't be makin **** up just because you're hatin'. I like Rose's game winner and didn't talk **** to any Bulls fans after he made it. It's amazing how - even if a HEAT player makes a great play or does a good positive thing, there will still be haters like yourself and others trying to take credit away from him. Saying it was a bad shot or how HEAT fans hated their franchise player who won them a championship. Thats straight up pathetic and just shows how inconfident you are in YOUR team if you ask me. :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:
Ya'll are trying to turn an incredible play and an awsome shot to a bad play with your bias and ignorance.

+1
Some people here only shows up to bash LeBron. LeBron was the definition of the greatest player on earth tonight but you still see them looking for reasons to hate on him 24/7. God, I am so lucky that I have other things to do in real life. I enjoy reading pathetic posters though.

True. THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyzd0bOHH08)was clutch.

naps
03-11-2012, 06:39 AM

Heediot
03-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Nice shot, could of been a foul.

LGhost
03-11-2012, 08:20 AM
True. THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyzd0bOHH08)was clutch.

here i was expecting to see some terrible *** shot that barely made the rim... Kobe used a double move finished with a fadeaway and the shot went in and out.... i guess it was the most credible because it was against the Heat? Take a look at Kobe's buzzer beater attempt against the Bulls this year, forced Kobe to throw up a prayer on his home court.

Doesn't matter though! Wade's attempt to get to the line to seal a game with free throws and incredibly weak. Art? Seriously art? They not even calling that **** no more. He's a player, he should know that by now. You can't jump into the player to get contact, you do your normal jump shot and if he lands into you, then it is a foul. That crap is not art nor even respectable, his "jump shot jumping jack flop" isn't respectable either.

LBJ came through with the tough 3 though and Wade came through with his ugly *** shot. I'm not taking nothing from Wade because that sucka went in but his selection\choice was terrible and the lack of movement\moves (except jumping into a defender) doesn't make it that damn worthy. Now that D Rose buzzer beater is as "artistic" as they come :D. Shake em' up take a beautiful step back, and nail the fade away all in your face... That was more thread worthy than this one but what can u do

gatkins11
03-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Great no call, great shot. Wade and Lebron are unfair.

Agreed.

dodie53
03-11-2012, 09:44 AM
no call.
great shot.

Marlin234
03-11-2012, 11:18 AM

Doing something u have done plenty of time before (not the game winner but the and-1)...

Yea it's def luck..

What an idiot U r

Marlin234
03-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Lmaoooo at all the bulls fan hating... We get it rose shot was prettier.. Happy? Now stfu and gtfo

nickdymez
03-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Goes to show how much Lebron values teammates. He shoots the three, and misses. He gets the ball back. Rather than be selfish and take it again, he signals to wade to come take it to give him a shot at it. Gotta love Lebron there

hahahahhahahahahahhaha.. This is a hilarious post.

h2r09
03-11-2012, 11:43 AM
here i was expecting to see some terrible *** shot that barely made the rim... Kobe used a double move finished with a fadeaway and the shot went in and out.... i guess it was the most credible because it was against the Heat? Take a look at Kobe's buzzer beater attempt against the Bulls this year, forced Kobe to throw up a prayer on his home court.

Doesn't matter though! Wade's attempt to get to the line to seal a game with free throws and incredibly weak. Art? Seriously art? They not even calling that **** no more. He's a player, he should know that by now. You can't jump into the player to get contact, you do your normal jump shot and if he lands into you, then it is a foul. That crap is not art nor even respectable, his "jump shot jumping jack flop" isn't respectable either.

LBJ came through with the tough 3 though and Wade came through with his ugly *** shot. I'm not taking nothing from Wade because that sucka went in but his selection\choice was terrible and the lack of movement\moves (except jumping into a defender) doesn't make it that damn worthy. Now that D Rose buzzer beater is as "artistic" as they come :D. Shake em' up take a beautiful step back, and nail the fade away all in your face... That was more thread worthy than this one but what can u do

What can you do? How about not go 6-22 to get your team into that mess to begin with, that's what you can do

justinnum1
03-11-2012, 11:44 AM
lots of bitter people in here, i know bulls fans were pissed as **** when wades game winner went in:laugh:

nickdymez
03-11-2012, 11:55 AM
lots of bitter people in here, i know bulls fans were pissed as **** when wades game winner went in:laugh:

Why are Bulls fans mad?

Aust
03-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Great no call

metsbulls1025
03-11-2012, 12:03 PM
I wouldn't call this amazing. Rose had a better one a few nights ago that was way more difficult. That isn't a homer comment it is just my opinion. Also even with getting hit with the body he still had his shoulders in line with the basket so it is not like his body had any misdirection.

Why is it every time someone from Miami even takes a dump we need a thread about it?

justinnum1
03-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Why are Bulls fans mad?

take a guess

effen5
03-11-2012, 12:06 PM
That was just a ridiculous shot by wade....

Mcdoh
03-11-2012, 12:09 PM
nice shot

effen5
03-11-2012, 12:09 PM
lol its cuz their still mad lebron didnt go to the knicks wasting 2 years being **** dumping cap for lebron n he turned them down lol Or cuz their mad that their team is **** n wat have a big chance of not making the playoffs

They are mad because they are going to be mediocre the decade also.

rwynyc
03-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Amazing shot.

I swear Dwade & LBJ make it so hard to like them as players.

Whats with the theatrics? Just ****ing play basketball. This is not the WWE

Big Zo
03-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Amazing shot.

Feel free to tell that to Jeremy Lin when he sticks his tongue out and starts bobbing his head like an *** clown.

Jint.
03-11-2012, 12:23 PM
crazy dope shot

theheatles
03-11-2012, 12:28 PM
I wouldn't call this amazing. Rose had a better one a few nights ago that was way more difficult. That isn't a homer comment it is just my opinion. Also even with getting hit with the body he still had his shoulders in line with the basket so it is not like his body had any misdirection.

Why is it every time someone from Miami even takes a dump we need a thread about it?

:facepalm: that's a homer comment that is your opinion...rose had a clean step back jumper that is way easier than wades shot with contact and being off balance

rwynyc
03-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Feel free to tell that to Jeremy Lin when he sticks his tongue out and starts bobbing his head like an *** clown.

I dont see it as the same thing, but what ever floats your boat

nickdymez
03-11-2012, 12:33 PM
take a guess

lol. You got me???

naps
03-11-2012, 12:34 PM

lmfao! Wade is the just too good. You can't just stand it for some reason. Wade's palm fake is one of the most amazing arts in basketball history. It's hard to accept but you gotta deal with it as long as he's in the league. Good luck.

Oh one more thing. How about 6-24 OR 8-34 and still keep chucking when playing with two of the best bigmen on the planet? Yeah...that's called art.

naps
03-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Amazing shot.

Let me take a guess, your team is probably out of playoff picture right now. Correct? Don't be mad at others just because they are too good and they didn't choose your team when the fault is yours.

swirl54
03-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Rose's game winner against the Bucks>>>>>>This shot

theheatles
03-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Rose's game winner against the Bucks<<<<<<This shot

you obv like it more because you had an emotional attachment since you're a bulls fan but in no way was it more difficult than wades, but i'll fix your post anyways

naps
03-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Rose's game winner against the Bucks>>>>>>This shot

Yeah, a clean free shot was better than a super-contested off-balance shot. Why don't you just say Rose is better than Michael Jordan?

quade36
03-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Wow what a waste of a thread. This has turned out to be a who is better wah-fest.. Miami fans look, the game shouldn't have been that close. You have 3 of the top 10 players in the NBA. You should be blowing away teams, not winning on a last second shot in overtime. If I were you, I'd be upset the team isn't breaking records for most points, best defense, winning percentage, etc etc...

All other fans, quit comparing your team to the Heat. Lets face it, your team may have 1 of the top 10 players, maybe 2 at most. But they have 3. Along with that, they have other seasoned veterans (like Battier) willing to take a pay cut to play for them.

The real kicker is the Heat should have already won a championship. They should win every year. If I were a Heat fan, instead of saying members of other teams suck or how great members of my team are, I'd be worried about why this team which again has 3 of the top 10 players in the NBA haven't won, don't have the best record, aren't dominating other teams, etc etc. Granted they could win the championship this year, but that is the expectation. Anything less then winning at least 56 of 66 games during the regular season and having a win margin of 20+ points a game and then rolling through the playoffs would be a let down.

So lets just end this bickering thread.

nickdymez
03-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Let me take a guess, your team is probably out of playoff picture right now. Correct? Don't be mad at others just because they are too good and they didn't choose your team when the fault is yours.

I've never seen someone dickride as hard as you

naps
03-11-2012, 01:08 PM
I've never seen someone dickride as hard as you

:facepalm:

WTF are you talking about troll? I have never seen you post anything besides LeBron. You eat, sleep, and live on LeBron hating. Miserable. Try THIS (http://troll.me/stop-jackin-off-get-a-girlfriend-and-a-life/).

nickdymez
03-11-2012, 01:14 PM

WTF are you talking about troll? I have never seen you post anything besides LeBron. You eat, sleep, and live on LeBron hating. Miserable. Try THIS (http://troll.me/stop-jackin-off-get-a-girlfriend-and-a-life/).

Shut up

naps
03-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Shut up

You are welcome.

Now get off of PSD for a while to make it a better place.

tr3ymill3r
03-11-2012, 01:19 PM
LeBron also hit the game tying 3 with 10 seconds left, that must count for something. Well almost until it was OT and Wade came and took it from it for the final shot. Wade should handle the ball in the final seconds, because if he makes the pass to LeBron and he misses the 3 would he have gotten bashed like LeBron?

Valkyrie
03-11-2012, 01:22 PM
lol

tr3ymill3r
03-11-2012, 01:24 PM
We've had quite a few bash LeBron threads, so I thought it was time to flip the page. Wade is getting a lot of credit for hitting the game winning shot against the Pacers last night, however in the final seconds of the 4th quarter he passed to LeBron in the corner for a game tying 3. With that being said, had LeBron missed that shot last night, would the PSD community and ESPN crucified Wade as everyone does with LeBron when he passed to Haslem against Utah a week ago. Everyone knows LeBron is better than Haslem, that's obvious, so don't post that, but look at the shots. Haslem routinely hits that free-throw line elbow jumper, while LeBron has taken considerably less 3s this season. Thoughts, comments, concerns? Let me preface this one more time, do not turn this into yet another bash LeBron thread.

Cosmic_Canon
03-11-2012, 01:29 PM
They don't hear you though

Gram
03-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Yes. Wait no. Actually yes.

Iodine
03-11-2012, 01:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/tecpaocelotl/9189283.jpg

KnicksorBust
03-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Wade has proven time and time again that he makes the right decisions at the end of games. He also has arguably one of the 2-3 greatest finals performances of all-time. He has a TON more respect and slack for making mistakes. People will hound LeBron endlessly until he has a ring. It's the way it is. It's greatest compliment he can get because he only gets this abuse because he truly is so damn good and should be one of the greatest of all-time.

nickdymez
03-11-2012, 01:39 PM
You are welcome.

Now get off of PSD for a while to make it a better place.

I'll tell u what. I'd rather bash Lebron than ride his dick like you do.

quade36
03-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Wow, another pointless thread. Why can't people ask the real question? Its not about whether Wade or Lebron are clutch. Its why can't this overstacked powerhouse of a team dominate other teams like it is supposed to. This game, like every other game the Heat plays should not have gone to the final seconds. The Heat should have won by 20+ and then we wouldn't have to make these silly threads about being clutch.

tr3ymill3r
03-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Wow, another pointless thread. Why can't people ask the real question? Its not about whether Wade or Lebron are clutch. Its why can't this overstacked powerhouse of a team dominate other teams like it is supposed to. This game, like every other game the Heat plays should not have gone to the final seconds. The Heat should have won by 20+ and then we wouldn't have to make these silly threads about being clutch.

I don't think anyone disagrees with you, but keep in mind this is the NBA and everyone can ball and just like the NFL, any given Sunday any team can pull off the victory.

KnicksorBust
03-11-2012, 01:46 PM

The Pacers are a strong deep young team who is winning 60% of their games this season. Yet the Heat are supposed to beat them by 20+. :laugh: Are you serious?

Hawkeye15
03-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Wade has proven time and time again that he makes the right decisions at the end of games. He also has arguably one of the 2-3 greatest finals performances of all-time. He has a TON more respect and slack for making mistakes. People will hound LeBron endlessly until he has a ring. It's the way it is. It's greatest compliment he can get because he only gets this abuse because he truly is so damn good and should be one of the greatest of all-time.

pretty much this.

Iodine
03-11-2012, 01:54 PM

You really think it's gonna take only one ring? I hope so but some of these Jealous Bashers are gonna need like 2987482364 rings

naps
03-11-2012, 02:00 PM
I'll tell u what. I'd rather bash Lebron than ride his dick like you do.

Good, as long as admit your life depends on LeBron, all good.

Hawkeye15
03-11-2012, 02:01 PM
You really think it's gonna take only one ring? I hope so but some of these Jealous Bashers are gonna need like 2987482364 rings

it should take one ring if he wins finals MVP. The criticism should die right there.

davids22
Yup, OP got it spot on. If Lebron had missed the 3, we wouldn't be hearing about "D-Wade passing up the last shot" like we hear about so much when Lebron does it. It would have been all "OMG LEBRON MISSD DA SHOT LOLZ HE SO BAD"

Even in the thread talking about D-Wade hitting the game winner, people are bashing Lebron for missing a late-3 in OT. Lebron hit a lot of clutch 3's in the 4th and OT to even put the Heat in the position to win the game. People will always find a reason to hate on Lebron. If Lebron loses, he's awful and not clutch. If he wins, then it's because he had D-Wade to help him. He will never win in the general publics eye. It's going to take Lebron being 5+ years retired before people actually reflect on how good of a basketball player he really was.

shizzle09

well said

Iodine
03-11-2012, 02:07 PM
it should take one ring if he wins finals MVP. The criticism should die right there.

But your expecting people to be logical....

rwynyc
03-11-2012, 02:08 PM

Let me guess, Heat fans are not capable of reading well. What does the first sentence of my post say? So how does one tie in playoff picture, lebron not choosing NY have anything to do with what I posted when I said it was an amazing shot?

Sadds The Gr8
03-11-2012, 02:08 PM
that game winner was whack. Rose's ***** on that.

MTL_123
03-11-2012, 02:12 PM
If he missed it there would be 20+ pages of how **** he is, n haters will talk about the game so much even tho they probably didnt watch it

If he made it (which he did) their still gonna hate on him. Nothing new.

da ThRONe
03-11-2012, 02:19 PM

This is funny.

LeBron has carried a lesser team to the ECF and Finals, but he doesn't have a history of making the right plays. Without Shaq Wade had a hard time making the playoffs and getting out of the 1st round.

The misinformation here is hilarious.:speechless:

Bos_Sports4Life
03-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Lebron is still VERY weak minded compared too all time greats like MJ, Russell, Bird, Magic ect..

He ADMITED that being booed bothered him last season which led too it affecting his play. That SCREAMS weak minded..

Obviously i'd love for him to be on my team bc hes so gifted, but his work ethic seems meh, his drive seems meh and his drive isn't up there with the likes of kobe.

justinnum1
03-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Lebron is still VERY weak minded compared too all time greats like MJ, Russell, Bird, Magic ect..

He ADMITED that being booed bothered him last season which led too it affecting his play. That SCREAMS weak minded..

Obviously i'd love for him to be on my team bc hes so gifted, but his work ethic seems meh, his drive seems meh and his drive isn't up there with the likes of kobe.

Fnom11
03-11-2012, 03:20 PM
If he missed it there would be 20+ pages of how **** he is, n haters will talk about the game so much even tho they probably didnt watch it

If he made it (which he did) their still gonna hate on him. Nothing new.

Naw, most people don't hold Wade to the ridiculous standards they hold Lebron to. If Lebron missed that shot then the world would explode.

MTL_123
03-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Naw, most people don't hold Wade to the ridiculous standards they hold Lebron to. If Lebron missed that shot then the world would explode.

I was talking about Lebron. Wade would get a lil hate but not so much compared to lebron if he missed that 3 btw the sig is to nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlin234
03-11-2012, 04:01 PM

first bolder part is true. He went from being the most liked to the most hated in hour. I think that would **** with anyone's mind. But with time he matured and realized it doesn't matter what anyone thinks. As long as the people that love him are behind him.

Second bolded part, please slap yourself. How the hell can someone be as good as he is and have poor work ethic? Athelectism can only do so much for you.. And yea Lebron with a post game this season just came out of no where. He watched the finals recording and said "I'm gonna start posting up"?

Lol seriously?....

CHANGO
03-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Trust your team! That's all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg_PnH640yQ&feature=g-u-u&context=G21941b5FUAAAAAAAGAA

avrpatsfan
03-11-2012, 04:55 PM
It was an incredible shot, but it wasn't a foul.

justinnum1
03-11-2012, 04:58 PM
It was an incredible shot, but it wasn't a foul.

agreed, if miami was down 1 or 2 tho i bet a foul would have been called

JordansBulls
03-11-2012, 06:13 PM

Also this from LeBron -

Great shots both players.

KB-Pau-DH2012
03-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Great shot by Wade indeed.

Now since this was from yesterday's action, why is this thread still in the NBA forum? :laugh2:

SportsFanatic10
03-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Wow what a waste of a thread. This has turned out to be a who is better wah-fest.. Miami fans look, the game shouldn't have been that close. You have 3 of the top 10 players in the NBA. You should be blowing away teams, not winning on a last second shot in overtime. If I were you, I'd be upset the team isn't breaking records for most points, best defense, winning percentage, etc etc...

All other fans, quit comparing your team to the Heat. Lets face it, your team may have 1 of the top 10 players, maybe 2 at most. But they have 3. Along with that, they have other seasoned veterans (like Battier) willing to take a pay cut to play for them.

The real kicker is the Heat should have already won a championship. They should win every year. If I were a Heat fan, instead of saying members of other teams suck or how great members of my team are, I'd be worried about why this team which again has 3 of the top 10 players in the NBA haven't won, don't have the best record, aren't dominating other teams, etc etc. Granted they could win the championship this year, but that is the expectation. Anything less then winning at least 56 of 66 games during the regular season and having a win margin of 20+ points a game and then rolling through the playoffs would be a let down.

Miami already beat the Pacers by a combined 50 pts in the first 2 meetings. You can't blow NBA teams out ever night, players have more pride than that. And especially not in a season like this one shortened by the lockout. Everyone gears up to play the Heat. Give Miami a decent center and then maybe you could talk like that. Its hard to overcome the deficiency of not having an NBA quality bigman in the middle every game. And since when is Bosh a top 10 player. I like Bosh and he is good but it seems like you're exaggerating to try and back your misinformed point. Bosh is a top 15-20 player and no matter how many good players you have there is still only one basketball so its hard to find your rhythm sometimes when your the 3rd option. Bosh doesn't get to play to his normal potential most nights.

But its all about staying healthy for the playoffs with the Heat and they will be ready to tear through the East once again don't worry.

Blitzbolt
03-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Really flashy.

LGhost
03-11-2012, 07:52 PM
The Pacers played like **** that whole game, I dont see how they were winning

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 07:54 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 08:00 PM

Oh so the game against one of the East's best team shouldn't have went this close , but when Chicago has the MVP and the best record in the NBA against the Bucks that went to the last second - is that OK? GTFO with that ****

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_enAPkl7DqH0/TFisfA3pTCI/AAAAAAAAAXA/CtOYn_ju34s/s400/CmonSon.jpg

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 08:07 PM
The Pacers are a strong deep young team who is winning 60% of their games this season. Yet the Heat are supposed to beat them by 20+. :laugh: Are you serious?

He's an idiot. Just a plain hater and troll. Don't feed him. Any team can beat any team on ANY given night. It's the NBA. They all are pros and getting paid millions for a reason. We saw the HEAT, Bulls and Mavs all lost to the Warriors this season. We saw the Bobcats beat the Magic a few days ago too. Not to talk about the Lakers' recent losses to the Pistons and the Wizards.

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Yup, OP got it spot on. If Lebron had missed the 3, we wouldn't be hearing about "D-Wade passing up the last shot" like we hear about so much when Lebron does it. It would have been all "OMG LEBRON MISSD DA SHOT LOLZ HE SO BAD"

Even in the thread talking about D-Wade hitting the game winner, people are bashing Lebron for missing a late-3 in OT. Lebron hit a lot of clutch 3's in the 4th and OT to even put the Heat in the position to win the game. People will always find a reason to hate on Lebron. If Lebron loses, he's awful and not clutch. If he wins, then it's because he had D-Wade to help him. He will never win in the general publics eye. It's going to take Lebron being 5+ years retired before people actually reflect on how good of a basketball player he really was.

Thank U.

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Miami already beat the Pacers by a combined 50 pts in the first 2 meetings. You can't blow NBA teams out ever night, players have more pride than that. And especially not in a season like this one shortened by the lockout. Everyone gears up to play the Heat. Give Miami a decent center and then maybe you could talk like that. Its hard to overcome the deficiency of not having an NBA quality bigman in the middle every game. And since when is Bosh a top 10 player. I like Bosh and he is good but it seems like you're exaggerating to try and back your misinformed point. Bosh is a top 15-20 player and no matter how many good players you have there is still only one basketball so its hard to find your rhythm sometimes when your the 3rd option. Bosh doesn't get to play to his normal potential most nights.

But its all about staying healthy for the playoffs with the Heat and they will be ready to tear through the East once again don't worry.

This.

bklynny67
03-11-2012, 08:21 PM
LOL a thread for a game winning shot? Really? There are plenty of game winning shots around the league every yr. I don't see threads made for all of them.... Why do MIA fans have to make a thread for this? Is it because Lebron finally let Wade take the last shot since he can't make it?

And by the way, that wasn't a foul. He jumped sideways into the defender who just went straight up. Good no call, and good shot by Wade.

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 08:22 PM
What I see in this thread so far:

More Hating from Bull, Laker and Knick fans than praise from HEAT and the rest of the fans.
Ugly.

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 08:23 PM
LOL a thread for a game winning shot? Really? There are plenty of game winning shots around the league every yr. I don't see threads made for all of them.... Why do MIA fans have to make a thread for this? Is it because Lebron finally let Wade take the last shot since he can't make it?

And by the way, that wasn't a foul. He jumped sideways into the defender who just went straight up. Good no call, and good shot by Wade.

THEN DONT WATCH :facepalm:

bklynny67
03-11-2012, 08:26 PM
THEN DONT WATCH :facepalm:

Then get this **** out of the NBA forum. A thread about a game winning shot in a reg season game? Really? Put it in the Heat forum. If Battier makes that exact shot instead, there's no thread. So there shouldn't be one just cuz it was Wade.... unless u wanna make this thread about how Wade hits game winners and Lebron doesn't. Then there's conversation that can be had and makes more sense to be in the NBA forum.

unleashthebeast
03-11-2012, 08:28 PM
There are over 150 posts in the thread about the game winner, so obviously it is thread worthy. Amazing shot by wade, he shouldnt have been playing for the foul, but regardless, great play by a great player.

justinnum1
03-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Then get this **** out of the NBA forum. A thread about a game winning shot in a reg season game? Really? Put it in the Heat forum. If Battier makes that exact shot instead, there's no thread. So there shouldn't be one just cuz it was Wade.... unless u wanna make this thread about how Wade hits game winners and Lebron doesn't. Then there's conversation that can be had and makes more sense to be in the NBA forum.

:yawn:

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 08:35 PM

There are over 150 posts in the thread about the game winner, so obviously it is thread worthy.

THEN DON'T WATCH. :cool:

beasted86
03-11-2012, 08:38 PM

:hi5:

chicago lulz
03-11-2012, 08:49 PM
What I see in this thread so far:

More Hating from Bull, Laker and Knick fans than praise from HEAT and the rest of the fans.
Ugly.

Coming from the guy with a sig of Calvin pissing on the Bulls emblem, I find this comment hilarious.

lavilevi23
03-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Coming from the guy with a sig of Calvin pissing on the Bulls emblem, I find this comment hilarious.

I still don't have bad *** to say when Rose or any other Bull makes a great play. I love the game and I know a great play when I see one, no matter who does it. I wasn't talking *** when Rose made the buzzer beater, so shouldn't you and your Bull homer friends. But then again, you guys are Bulls fans so what can I expect....:rolleyes: Homers Galore

theheatles
03-11-2012, 09:43 PM
LeBron is so good that he shot that 3 off the rim on purpose to allow the offensive rebound and reset the shot clock to allow wade to take the gamewinner and drain the clock to 0.1

quade36
03-12-2012, 12:00 AM

Hmm, so ya.... Don't know how to respond to you. My whole point was that Heat fans bicker at other teams when its expected for them to be the best. But if you feel they may not be or aren't disappointed if they are not the best or that they still need a decent player in the middle, well.....

You shouldn't even compare the Heat to others. Most teams have to build from within, sign free agents at top dollar, and worry about the salary cap. The Heat have three star players and a bunch of role players who took a pay cut to help them get a championship.

And btw, most heat fans (maybe not you) sure weren't making the assumption that Bosh was a top 15-20 player when they signed him. We can go back and look at threads on how many thought he was the best PF in basketball and easily one of the top 10 players.... Its not me that exaggerates. Its your fandom.... (Sans you I guess)

quade36
03-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Oh so the game against one of the East's best team shouldn't have went this close , but when Chicago has the MVP and the best record in the NBA against the Bucks that went to the last second - is that OK? GTFO with that ****

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_enAPkl7DqH0/TFisfA3pTCI/AAAAAAAAAXA/CtOYn_ju34s/s400/CmonSon.jpg

Point missed completely. Lets stay focused on the Heat and not other teams here. The Heat are SUPPOSED to be unstoppable. The Bulls, with the MVP, the best record in the NBA and the ridiculous amount of injuries they have shouldn't. So back to the Heat, with their top 3 players and all the role players they SHOULD be beating up on the better teams in the NBA. They are SUPPOSED to be that good.

Is that clearer for you?

quade36
03-12-2012, 12:11 AM
He's an idiot. Just a plain hater and troll. Don't feed him. Any team can beat any team on ANY given night. It's the NBA. They all are pros and getting paid millions for a reason. We saw the HEAT, Bulls and Mavs all lost to the Warriors this season. We saw the Bobcats beat the Magic a few days ago too. Not to talk about the Lakers' recent losses to the Pistons and the Wizards.

Sorry I can't remember posting this much in response. I guess I am going to the level of a 12 year old here and I apologize to everyone else for my comments, except you of course. Idiot huh??? Troll? Because I said the Heat should be the best team in the NBA??? Far better then any other team???? Hmm... That makes sense. If you even read any of my posts instead of jumping on them assuming they were knocking the Heat in any way like you have been on everyone's response here. Which you have, and let me say its very tactful. You'd see that I am not at all bashing the Heat in any way. In fact, I think they should be the greatest team ever and if they aren't they are not living up to expectations. Which the 12 year old fandom, like certain fans who I respond to, decide to make some ridiculous comparisons and try to start thread fights with fans of other teams instead of focusing on the greatness of their own.

Two comments of advice, 1. read posts and take them in before commenting. 2. As you get older you'll learn that the world isn't always against you.