PDA

View Full Version : Teams that are interested in Bogut

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-09-2012, 03:35 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=689059&page=10

So far the list of teams are Bobcats,Wizards,Hornets,Hawks,Celtics,Magic,Rocket s,Warriors that are confirmed with sources in above link in the Bucks forum. Didnt feel like digging up over 10 links. Just posted it here to see other fans of those said teams above of what they can guess what is offered. So far Wizards offering up JaVale McGee and fillers. But Bucks reportedly want Jackson in all packages with Bogut.

Hellcrooner
03-09-2012, 03:36 PM
I wouldnt trade any important piece for him.

he has talent, but he also has too many problems with injury to risk a main piece in a trade.

NoahH
03-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Are the Warriors interested in everyone..?

elonepb
03-09-2012, 03:50 PM
If I'm Milwaukee, I do a 3 team trade with Orlando and New Jersey where Milwaukee gets Lopez + Okur's expiring + 2012 Nets 1st rounder + Farmar + maybe Morrow... Bucks send Bogut and Jennings to Orlando. Orlando sends Howard, Big Baby, and JJ to New Jersey. Orlando also gets MarShon Brooks from NJ as well as Houston's 2012 first (valuable only if they make the playoffs.

Fresno
03-09-2012, 03:52 PM
If I'm Milwaukee, I do a 3 team trade with Orlando and New Jersey where Milwaukee gets Lopez + Okur's expiring + 2012 Nets 1st rounder + Farmar + maybe Morrow... Bucks send Bogut and Jennings to Orlando. Orlando sends Howard, Big Baby, and JJ to New Jersey. Orlando also gets MarShon Brooks from NJ as well as Houston's 2012 first (valuable only if they make the playoffs.

Thats a terrible trade for everybody involved except Orlando.

Why in the world would Milwaukee trade their 2 best players for Brook Lopez & a 2012 Nets 1st Rounder that wont be a Lottery pick anymore if the Nets in fact acquire Dwight Howard.

Gritz
03-09-2012, 04:32 PM

Orlando gets away with highway rapeage

iliketurtles24
03-09-2012, 04:41 PM
huh?

YoungOne
03-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Thats a terrible trade for everybody involved except Orlando.

Why in the world would Milwaukee trade their 2 best players for Brook Lopez & a 2012 Nets 1st Rounder that wont be a Lottery pick anymore if the Nets in fact acquire Dwight Howard.

new jersey wont make the playoffs this year even with howard.

HouRealCoach
03-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Hinrich/Williams/Pachulia/Ivan Johnson/First Rounder/2 2nd Rounders for Bogut/SJax

hawks4
03-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Hinrich/Williams/Pachulia/Ivan Johnson/First Rounder/2 2nd Rounders for Bogut/SJax

That's asking way too much for someone who hasn't even fully recovered from injury.

Bravo95
03-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Nah, too much. That's most of the Hawks remaining healthy players and the entire draft.

dee279
03-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Nets trade Lopez for bogut and Jackson. Trade Bogut for Josh Smith. Then in FA u get Dwight because you get everyone Dwight wants to play with.

HouRealCoach
03-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Nah, too much. That's most of the Hawks remaining healthy players and the entire draft.

Bogut/ Collins/ Dampier
Smith/ Radmonovic
SJax/ McGrady/ Stackhouse
JJ/ Green
Teague/ Pargo

Good squad for the playoffs this year

Next year with Horford starting next to Bogut would make them even more powerful on the inside

Bravo95
03-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Bogut/ Collins/ Dampier
Smith/ Radmonovic
SJax/ McGrady/ Stackhouse
JJ/ Green
Teague/ Pargo

Good squad for the playoffs this year
Bold have been injured this season. And Stackhouse is can't be relied on to contribute regularly at his age.

Next year with Horford starting next to Bogut would make them even more powerful on the inside
Yeah, but I'm not trading all those players and the entire draft, especially for a team with cap issues on the horizon. Both players have questions going forward for different reasons and none of us knows know what to expect from them, even in the immediate future.

Corey
03-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Bucks demanding that Jackson be involved in a trade = Bogut is going nowhere.

Just my opinion.

hawks4
03-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Bravo95 has said it best. Way too risky for Atlanta

reffahead
03-10-2012, 12:32 AM
I mean... I would rather take a flyer on the various big man prospects in this draft. They happen to be mostly white, it's neither here or there, just an observation.

Bogut is just to beat up and overpaid right now. NO would eventually lower the asking price for Kaman who I would rather prefer at this point.

SanAntonioSpurs23
03-10-2012, 02:36 AM
I wish the Spurs had the assets to get Bogut and S-Jax

Ebbs
03-10-2012, 07:28 AM
Bucks demanding that Jackson be involved in a trade = Bogut is going nowhere.

Just my opinion.

Agreed.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-10-2012, 09:59 AM
One rumor is Bogut to Rockets for Martin and either a young player possibly Patterson or a pick.

http://www.sportsradio1250.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=5728675

Another rumor is Bogut and Jackson to Wizards for Rashard Lewis since his contract next year $$22,699,550 but only $13M is guaranteed. First they say a pick. Then Josh says to Woelfel if no pick whats the incentive to take on Lewis? Maybe a 2012 or a 2013 pick?

http://www.1250wssp.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=5729258

Heediot
03-10-2012, 10:17 AM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=689059&page=10
So far Wizards offering up JaVale McGee and fillers. But Bucks reportedly want Jackson in all packages with Bogut.

I'd take that deal. JaVale McGee still has upside, I don't think you'll get a better package.

king2218
03-10-2012, 10:58 AM
What about this three team trade:

ORL gets Monta Ellis, Stephen Jackson, Drew Gooden.

MIL gets David Lee, Dorell Wright, Ryan Anderson, ORL 2012/2013 1st rd pick
GS gets Andrew Bogut, Hedo Turkoglu, Jason Richardson.

ORL gets the two players howard covets in Jackson & Ellis.

MIL gets rid of Bogut, , Jackson, Gooden's contract while getting two young assests in Anderson & Wright & also get a replacement for Bogut in Lee. Also receive two ORL picks.

GS gets a center that they covet so badly. Unfortunately get Turk's contract to make the trade work & get a replacement for Ellis in J-rich, who thrives in their fast break offense.

Birdmannn
03-10-2012, 07:19 PM
What about this three team trade:

ORL gets Monta Ellis, Stephen Jackson, Drew Gooden.

MIL gets David Lee, Dorell Wright, Ryan Anderson, ORL 2012/2013 1st rd pick
GS gets Andrew Bogut, Hedo Turkoglu, Jason Richardson.

ORL gets the two players howard covets in Jackson & Ellis.

MIL gets rid of Bogut, , Jackson, Gooden's contract while getting two young assests in Anderson & Wright & also get a replacement for Bogut in Lee. Also receive two ORL picks.

GS gets a center that they covet so badly. Unfortunately get Turk's contract to make the trade work & get a replacement for Ellis in J-rich, who thrives in their fast break offense.

I like it. I dont see GS doing it thou.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Warriors want Bogut badly. Sounds like they might keep Ellis and trade Curry now. So it could be injury prone Bogut for injury prone Curry and scrub Biedrins as salary filler.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-11-2012, 10:52 AM
I’ve heard the Bucks have been offered a “young, All-Star type point guard” for center Andrew Bogut. If that is true, and the Bucks took up that offer, would that mean current point guard Brandon Jennings could be jettisoned as well? Yes, it would.

http://www.journaltimes.com/sports/bucks-beat-nba-scouts-ready-to-check-out-state-prospects/article_626a6a0e-6b3a-11e1-86ce-001871e3ce6c.html#ixzz1oofsKo29

My guess its Curry. Highly doubt its Lowry.

Corey
03-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Rockets, Warriors and Celtics make sense to me, but I still cant see him going anywhere if Jackson is involved.

Corey
03-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Rockets, Warriors and Celtics make sense to me, but I still cant see him going anywhere if Jackson is involved.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-11-2012, 11:07 AM
I bet its Curry. His dad played for the Bucks. I think its gonna be a go. Unless some other team throws something way better. Still think its a risk for both parties. Injury prone player for the same like wise while Bucks take bad deal of Biedrins to fill out the salary.

Corey
03-11-2012, 11:09 AM
The warriors were hesitant to trade Curry in a deal for CP3, and they wouldn't trade him straight up for Rondo...I have a hard time believing they'd trade him in a deal for Bogut.

Its definitely not Lowry. Houston isn't moving him.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-11-2012, 11:31 AM
I can see the Wolves throwing a bid in last minute too. They offered up #2 pick last year for Bogut. Probably Williams and another asset.