PDA

View Full Version : rasheed Wallace workout for the heat

lavarius2
03-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Big man

justinnum1
03-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Yea, i posted this last week, probably riley just doing his due diligence.

dont expect him to be signed tho

Jemikz9Clutch
03-08-2012, 03:31 AM
eve if we get him, he wont be playing immediately by spo.

xfyre
03-08-2012, 10:26 AM
i think that would be a slap to the face of curry..hes been workin really hard to get up to speed on miami's playbook and if they just bring rasheed who isnt in a much better situation than curry i think it would hinder his success

Master Mind
03-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Sheed can stretch the court with his range, it would really be interesting.

RedeMptioN218
03-08-2012, 04:29 PM
won't happen

mRc08
03-08-2012, 04:29 PM
I think the heat should pull the trigger here. It depends on how much he has left, but his game would help the heat. Plus, the guy is kinda nuts, and likes to take on attention. This would probably take some heat (no pun intended) off lebron.

justinnum1
03-08-2012, 04:50 PM
I think the heat should pull the trigger here. It depends on how much he has left, but his game would help the heat. Plus, the guy is kinda nuts, and likes to take on attention. This would probably take some heat (no pun intended) off lebron.

If he had anything left, he wouldn't be sitting at home right now

stawka
03-08-2012, 09:02 PM
I'd take him if I were Riley. Even if he can't run, he can stretch the floor with his shooting and has attitude and toughness. That's always a good thing, especially when your team always has a target on its back like the Heat do

Sick_Monkey1
03-08-2012, 11:12 PM
No no no no no no no no... i don't want another Dampier, I know guys you want to be optimistic, but oh hell NO.... Not Patches!

naps
03-09-2012, 02:28 AM
NO. He's done. He doesn't have anything left. Don't take your memory back early last decade to make yourself force to assume it's the same tough guy. He's a trash now.

stawka
03-09-2012, 04:05 AM
Better than Howard/Curry/Pittman(right now) and Anthony on offense

naps
03-09-2012, 07:14 AM
Better than Howard/Curry/Pittman(right now) and Anthony on offense

I saw him in his last season with the Celtics. And all of those above guys have a job for a reason...they are better than someone who doesn't have one even though looking for one. Bigmen are a rare commodity and they are always wanted. There is a reason he's not signed by any team yet. If he was serviceable I am sure he would have been already signed by some team. But that's just my personal take. Riley might think differently though.

Sick_Monkey1
03-09-2012, 08:48 AM
I saw him in his last season with the Celtics. And all of those above guys have a job for a reason...they are better than someone who doesn't have one even though looking for one. Bigmen are a rare commodity and they are always wanted. There is a reason he's not signed by any team yet. If he was serviceable I am sure he would have been already signed by some team. But that's just my personal take. Riley might think differently though.

Thank you :clap:

Coqui77
03-09-2012, 11:39 AM
I'm not sure about him, we dont need another 4 we need a 5 and IDK if rasheed can play the 5. It would be nice to have him hitting people down low, pissing poeple off, make other teams think twice before driving it to the rim.

lavilevi23
03-09-2012, 01:36 PM
I always hated him since I became an NBA fan, but now I wouldn't mind him joining for entertainment reasons only :D
As long as he doesn't pick up too many techs, I'm fine with it and he can also strech the floor something the last time we had a bigman do was Marc Blount. I remember this one game when we played the Magic and Spo unleashed Blount after he was inactive for most of the season, and Dwight had to cover him on the perimeter, allowing Wade to own them. Then when Dwight tried to go back inder the rim, Blount kicked their ***** and made 3's. We won that game mostly because of Blount.

Wade n Fade
03-14-2012, 12:10 PM
I say he is a worst case scenerio if we don't make a trade.

lavilevi23
03-16-2012, 01:47 AM
He might be the best option available right now, since we made no trade at all.