PDA

View Full Version : Questions, Comments & Noticeable flaws.

MrPrada
03-04-2012, 10:13 PM
When is Bosh coming back?

How come Eddy Curry hasn't played? He played some effective minutes the last time the HEAT played the Lakers. Why didn't he play today, especially with Bosh being out? No low-post presence today whatsoever, other than LeBron's effective defense against Gasol.

Udonis Haslem gets blocked in EVERY SINGLE GAME. Anyone notice this? They even made a commercial.

Mike Miller has the highest three-point shooting % in the league, because he makes the ones he hardly takes. He has no dribble skills whatsoever, can only make them when he's open.

Dexter Pittman reminds me of Luc Longley....all they do is foul.

Rasheed Wallace is an upgrade to Dexter Pittman, though I am afraid he will go back to his technical-foul days.

naps
03-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Bosh = Our most important player hands down. Wade/LeBron can have career night and we might still lose but when Bosh plays decent we barely lose.

Haslem = Most irritating player right now with his bread and butter jumper off. When was the last time he was in rhythm? 2009.

Joel Anthony = How does he start on a contender is still beyond me. He's a good stop-gaper for 6/8 minutes of hustle. They can't finish easy layups and he's still....**** I am losing my words.

Dexter Pittman = Waste of a roster spot. Anyone still think he has a NBA career? Get rid of him. Stop wasting money and effort on this garbage.

Imagine if we were to lose Bosh in the playoffs. All out championship aspirations will be gone simultaneously. I mean we can lose one of Wade/LeBron and still have hope but as the team currently constructed we have no hope without Bosh. Lamar Odom, you are welcome to Miami.

Center: Pat Riley, one more last magic? At least I know you have the most dynamic brain in this business. So I am still hopeful.

xfyre
03-05-2012, 01:31 AM
it really did bring to light for anyone who couldnt see it till now just how valuable Bosh is to Miami :sigh:

justinnum1
03-05-2012, 01:36 AM
it really did bring to light for anyone who couldnt see it till now just how valuable Bosh is to Miami :sigh:

It wouldnt have been so bad if haslem could make a freaking shot. seriously, his fg% from 10-15 feet this season is 16%:speechless::speechless::speechless:

last season it was 53%

his fg% from 16-23 feet(his bread and butter) is 39% last year it was 49%

Rain 816
03-05-2012, 03:12 AM
Chris Bosh is our mvp....lol....just hope he comes back motivated n having fun again. Last 2 gms we would have won with his size

Evolution23
03-05-2012, 03:51 AM
Weakest spot is the 5 spot of course.

JARVIS123
03-05-2012, 09:15 AM
eddie will put up better stats than pittman and joel together.plus he's a better finisher around the rim.he's the best center on our roster.we credit joel to much when in reality he gets manhandled in the paint.he is a fake ***** ben wallace wanna be!who dont rebound the ball.

justinnum1
03-05-2012, 10:40 AM
eddie will put up better stats than pittman and joel together.plus he's a better finisher around the rim.he's the best center on our roster.we credit joel to much when in reality he gets manhandled in the paint.he is a fake ***** ben wallace wanna be!who dont rebound the ball.

Eddie has no concept of help defense, that was painfully clear when he did get minutes. He will give up a lot more points than he can score.

beasted86
03-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Eddie has no concept of help defense, that was painfully clear when he did get minutes. He will give up a lot more points than he can score.

Yeah, I always thought he was going to be a waste. People had a sense of disillusionment about his ability after 4 years of not playing.

But our lack of a capable backup C is a big team need. Over the summer I suggested Chris Wilcox instead of Battier because he can finish inside and rebound even if he is an under sized Center just like Joel. We had enough wing depth.

But all we really need is someone competent of playing 25 minutes.

justinnum1
03-05-2012, 03:37 PM
pryzbilla is a dumbass

he would have been perfect here for 18 minutes a game